It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enlightenment vs Endarknement (Disillusionment). A not so common perspective on truth...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Here is a metaphor:

There is space, and there is the electricity flowing through it. The electricity has the + and the - , but the space is containing all of it.

Darkness is the space where light is appearing whether it is seen as "good" or "bad".

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I'm not better than anyone. That is just another belief system which means nothing. People can go into the light and call themselves "light" if they wish. That will not change the nature of reality. If you believe in balance and that it includes light and darkness, why do you say "love light eternia?" why is there no reference to darkness anywhere?

Darkness receives, accepts, and releases knowing that nothing lasts forever and all things change, move, appear and disappear like the illusion that it is.

There is Soul (darkness) the one that accepts whatever experience, and there is Spirit (The Light - Ego - Personality) the one that has desires, ambitions, hopes and dreams whether physical or abstract.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
the wisest thing a man can know is to know he knows nothing and has all to learn again,
without want, greed or need.

even the smartest person on the planet needs to know this as it allows every thing to be re-learnt,
everything to be re evaluated on an ongoing basis.

this is by no means a reason to seek ignorance. even in search of bliss

the wisest masters can learn from a fool or a teacher, by accepting everything as it is,
a learning/relearning opportunity

IMHO

xploder

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Until the body passes away and the knowledge is of no value. Knowledge is the understanding of this current flow of light (physical laws). It is a part of this illusion.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
My thread link is challenging this very concept of Enlightenment vs Endarknement (Disillusionment). I suggest everyone who is seeking the real truth at this point divert to this path>>>>>

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

I'm not better than anyone. That is just another belief system which means nothing.

1 didn't point you specifically out arpgme.

People can go into the light and call themselves "light" if they wish. That will not change the nature of reality.

personally to clarify for any, 1 feels the LIGHT is energy within you felt metaphysically by individuals outside of physical REACH... That has the ability to Light the path of some potentially in the eye of darkness.. Who cannot see what real darkness is. And so in the form of assistance or service to others STO, 1 or some may (TRY) TO HELP LIGHT the path(s) of some CONCIOUSLY / SPIRITUALLY in darks range (w/out detection of it for its hard to detect real darkness 1 feels) in order to TRY & strengthen their Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy PREVENTING THEM weather beings who live in darkness or light from the grasp of an ACTUAL DARK ENERGY that may not dwell in darkness.. So reality and its changes real darkness may assist in RINZ ect processes with tagging future energies of interest who are not in LIGHT with their intents WITH OTHER CREATOR CREATIONS...

If you believe in balance and that it includes light and darkness, why do you say "love light eternia?" why is there no reference to darkness anywhere?

synonym acronym switch- maybe

LOVE traveling
within LIGHT
FOR ETERNIA

it never ends...

not talking about dark energies but dark intents/behaviors upon other CREATOR Creations by CREATOR Creations with egos feeling ok to do so.

Darkness receives, accepts, and releases knowing that nothing lasts forever and all things change, move, appear and disappear like the illusion that it is.

There is Soul (darkness) the one that accepts whatever experience, and there is Spirit (The Light - Ego - Personality) the one that has desires, ambitions, hopes and dreams whether physical or abstract.

Perspective must be acknowledged amongst CREATOR Creations

edit on 1/31/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

So what do you think is "fake" and "real" darkness?

The spiritual path of darkness is understanding that darkness accepts what is, receives what is, and releases what is allowing the light to appear and disappear.

There are dark beings (souls) who are destructive because they sense the freedom and acceptance from darkness but they are not advanced in their understanding of THE darkness of receiving/allowing what is and letting go/ releasing.

The light is more controlling which is why dark beings do not like it. Light tries to control everything to make "problems" better, the dark path is to not get attached but to receive and release.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
from.......

A LIGHT DARK TEST QUESTION OUT IN OPEN...

what is your TRUE intent... with these light dark discussions

Ophiuchus 13 answer:

HELP ALL intergration not segregation intents.

if a lie is shared it will be detected by more then 1 so?

the dark is answered within and if just flesh related then nothing () to about but right otherwise hmmm long long long times perhaps but?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So what do you think is "fake" and "real" darkness?

please clarify with a post copy where 1 said this arpgme*

The spiritual path of darkness is understanding that darkness accepts what is, receives what is, and releases what is allowing the light to appear and disappear.

transmission sharing-
perspective
no challenge due to perspective (envokaz)

There are dark beings (souls) who are destructive because they sense the freedom and acceptance from darkness but they are not advanced in their understanding of THE darkness of receiving/allowing what is and letting go/ releasing.

accepted as your truth no challenge
? are the beings shared letting go/ releasing CLEARLY or funneled data?
awaits.

The light is more controlling which is why dark beings do not like it. Light tries to control everything to make "problems" better, the dark path is to not get attached but to receive and release.

accepted LIGHT is controlling to DARKNESS.. this is your (all) truth

NAMASTE*******
edit on 1/31/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
transmitted

attempt to clarify 1 ATS member known as Ophiuchus 13
understanding of compassion with light and non compassion with dark..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
AfterInfinity and arpgme since none of you can absolutely prove wether you are right or wrong perhaps instead of talking about whats different about your beliefs you should focus on the aspects of them that are the same or at least approach the argument from a non biased viewpoint. maybe find a belief you share and see where they deviate. and a question to you both can a being not be influenced by both dark and light?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Helping those to "integrate" you mean to be controlled by light.

Oneness, Unity is BAD, Individuality is GREAT.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I seriously hope you're trolling. It's called "divide and conquer" for a reason.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Family in CREATOR Creation you are FREE to WILL as you wish. 1 by no means is placing force nor attempted to disrespect.

be well

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
individuality is great but it doesn't provide the security of a group. being in a group provides security but individual needs may not be met. i would say the best thing to do is to be around like minded individuals who (even though they believe in different things or have different needs) can come together for a common cause

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by asher

Yes, like a darkness group who believes in individuality and will defend against the control of these light beings who seek worship and who will force so-called "unity"

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Thank you,

Once again many will not see what I believe is,

Your the reason I came to this site,

If I was to state my philosophy much would be mirrored to many of your words,

I am coming close to releasing my own thread thanks to your words synchronizing with my sight.

Can I ask, Have you seen/experienced the void?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I believe I have gone there once. I woke up with my body cold on a summer day, it was more of an outer body experience. I intentionally experienced it but I don't remember much, sort of like a sleep without a dream experience I remember nothing but without thought and awakening with the cold body.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

What do you mean by "the void"?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The void is the no thingness. Seeing out - 'thingness' is seen. Looking in toward that which is seeing - no thingness is.
The void is emptiness, no thingness.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

If the void is literally nothingness, then you've never been there because you wouldn't remember being there because at that point, you are nothing, you experience nothing, and you would remember nothing because there was nothing to remember. Therefore, you did not experience nothingness. You experienced a break in memory. Nothing more.
edit on 1-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join