It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove evolution is FAKE!!!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

However, with your religious belief of evolution, you have to also believe that DNA can just change because of many different things. As a result of that belief you have no way of knowing if the DNA that your looking at has changed since it's creation, possibly altering your preception of history.

Again you demonstrate a complete and utter lack of understanding of the meaning of evolution in science.
There is no religious belief in evolution in science. Evolution is a fact.

Yes, its just as I expected, everyone else is wrong, and your correct.

You are the only one making such a claim. You make that claim when you are obviously wrong.

Thanks once again for admitting being wrong.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

So let me get this straight, you honestly believe that modifying a gene in a food to create a pestacide within that food couldn't cause cancer? What part of the pesticide do you believe to not be harmful?

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.
Of course I know what I'm talking about, I watched the same videos as everyone else.

This makes no sense, as genes don't just hop from organisim to organisim, unless you believe in evolution.

Genes from one organism can connect to another organism.

The original question was "Do genes have to hop from organism to organism to cause cancer?" The answer to that is no.
Oh thats just great fantasy. So tell me this, if gene hopping is possible, how do you not know that when your looking at DNA for say the purpose of knowing when we last had a common ancestor, that it wasn't just gene hopping that happened?

Your statements are arguments from personal ignorance.

1. You have yet to show that GMOs cause cancer.

GMO's cause cancer in lab animals, no one ethical would dare test them out on humans. I provided many links, two of which clearly show that GMO's cause fast cancer in lab rats.

2. Potato skins cause cancers in rats, but not in humans. How blind can you be?
I have no idea what your on about.

Again you demonstrate a complete and utter lack of understanding of the meaning of evolution in science.
There is no religious belief in evolution in science. Evolution is a fact.
There is no proof that a species can evolve. There is no proof that I share a common ancestor with apes. As a result, evolution is just another belief, like religion.

Yes, its just as I expected, everyone else is wrong, and your correct.

You are the only one making such a claim. You make that claim when you are obviously wrong.

Thanks once again for admitting being wrong.
I was being sarcastic.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Of course I know what I'm talking about, I watched the same videos as everyone else.

That has no bearing on the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Oh thats just great fantasy. So tell me this, if gene hopping is possible, how do you not know that when your looking at DNA for say the purpose of knowing when we last had a common ancestor, that it wasn't just gene hopping that happened?

When you get to high school take a biology course and learn. I also never used the term "gene hopping" that is your term.

GMO's cause cancer in lab animals, no one ethical would dare test them out on humans. I provided many links, two of which clearly show that GMO's cause fast cancer in lab rats.

You provided links to a quack group and derivatives of that quack group.

I wrote:

2. Potato skins cause cancers in rats, but not in humans. How blind can you be?

Your reply.

I have no idea what your on about.

That's because you have no idea about GMOs and the supposed cancer link.

Your claims of sarcasm are nothing more than an unimaginative effort to pretend that you were not wrong - again!

Evolution is a fact. There are theories to explain the fact of evolution.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

That has no bearing on the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.
It sounds more like your frustrated, and have run out of lame answers.

When you get to high school take a biology course and learn. I also never used the term "gene hopping" that is your term.

Ok and all you did was avoid answering the question

That's because you have no idea about GMOs and the supposed cancer link.

Your claims of sarcasm are nothing more than an unimaginative effort to pretend that you were not wrong - again!

I wasn't looking for theories, I was looking for proof.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Evolution is a fact. If you have anything to say please feel feel to provide evidence to the contrary.

There was no point in answering a question based on your personal ignorance of the issues. Please take a biology course and understand why your question is not worth addressing.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Evolution is a fact. If you have anything to say please feel feel to provide evidence to the contrary.
Please, no one has ever witnessed a species evolving, so how are you going to say, that its real?

There was no point in answering a question based on your personal ignorance of the issues. Please take a biology course and understand why your question is not worth addressing.

Target Food is a thoery, but as you know, or at least should be learning at this point, that theories alone don't prove anything. Evolution is ALL theory, and no proof.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Please, no one has ever witnessed a species evolving, so how are you going to say, that its real?

Evolution is a fact. Evolution has been documented. New species have been observed. Evidence in all threads you spam.

Target Food is a thoery, but as you know, or at least should be learning at this point, that theories alone don't prove anything. Evolution is ALL theory, and no proof.

Tooth's Folly is a theory in the sense of a speculation without basis that is contrary to the overwhelming evidence against it. Evolution is a fact. Evolution theories are scientific theories describing how the fact of evolution happened and is happening.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Evolution is a fact. Evolution has been documented. New species have been observed. Evidence in all threads you spam.
I would like to see proof of that, I have never seen anything credible that shows new species being created. I don't believe you, I think your just trolling.

Tooth's Folly is a theory in the sense of a speculation without basis that is contrary to the overwhelming evidence against it. Evolution is a fact. Evolution theories are scientific theories describing how the fact of evolution happened and is happening.
Your so embarrased of my findings, because of how foolish it makes you look, that you had to even go an rename the theoy so that you could avoid embarrasment. That must be the reason for coming up with tooths folly. But imagination is nothing new to believers of evolution. There is no overwhelming evidence against target food. Animals have a concise diet that is documented all over the internet and this has been proven over and over. There is NEVER any experimental stage which is also noted by the lack of anyone claiming so. There are patterns observed in ALL diets clearly showing what stage of hunger the species is in. No one has EVER been able to produce anything that proves any of this wrong. If they have, its like saying that all diets we know about are wrong, and thats just silly.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I would like to see proof of that, I have never seen anything credible that shows new species being created. I don't believe you, I think your just trolling.

Already posted in this and every other thread you spam with the nonsense of Tooth's Folly.

Your so embarrased of my findings, because of how foolish it makes you look, that you had to even go an rename the theoy so that you could avoid embarrasment. That must be the reason for coming up with tooths folly. But imagination is nothing new to believers of evolution. There is no overwhelming evidence against target food. Animals have a concise diet that is documented all over the internet and this has been proven over and over. There is NEVER any experimental stage which is also noted by the lack of anyone claiming so. There are patterns observed in ALL diets clearly showing what stage of hunger the species is in. No one has EVER been able to produce anything that proves any of this wrong. If they have, its like saying that all diets we know about are wrong, and thats just silly.

Tooth's Folly has been shown to be false in every way. Tooth's Folly is the name given to something that has been proved to be wrong dozens of times.
1. Animals experiment with food - PROVED in multiple threads
2. Not all animals in a species eat the same diet - PROVED in multiple threads

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Already posted in this and every other thread you spam with the nonsense of Tooth's Folly.
YOU are the one making the false claim that this information has been provided, when you have provided nothing credible, your a troll.

ooth's Folly has been shown to be false in every way. Tooth's Folly is the name given to something that has been proved to be wrong dozens of times.
1. Animals experiment with food - PROVED in multiple threads
2. Not all animals in a species eat the same diet - PROVED in multiple threads
Animals DO NOT experiment with food, and if they did, you would be able to produce a diet that proves so, but you can't, so your wrong.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

YOU are the one making the false claim that this information has been provided, when you have provided nothing credible, your a troll.

I never claimed I provided any of it. It was provided by dozens of posters in many threads. The troll is the one pretending it never happened.

Animals DO NOT experiment with food, and if they did, you would be able to produce a diet that proves so, but you can't, so your wrong.

According to you and Tooth's Folly if it were in their diet then it would not be experimental. Thus all things eaten outside of the diet are experimental.

Examples of experimentation provided in multiple threads.

Evolution is a fact. If you have any evidence to the contrary please provide it.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I never claimed I provided any of it. It was provided by dozens of posters in many threads. The troll is the one pretending it never happened.
I'm sorry, but I have never read anything credible. Perhaps you think you could step up to the plate and rather than just being a troll, prove me wrong?

According to you and Tooth's Folly if it were in their diet then it would not be experimental. Thus all things eaten outside of the diet are experimental.

Examples of experimentation provided in multiple threads.

Evolution is a fact. If you have any evidence to the contrary please provide it.
That a false understanding made on your part from ignorance. I have never seen a diet that explains a species experimenting with food. And you have never posted one.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but I have never read anything credible. Perhaps you think you could step up to the plate and rather than just being a troll, prove me wrong?

A huge amount of excellent evidence has been presented. If you choose to be close minded that is your misfortune.

That a false understanding made on your part from ignorance. I have never seen a diet that explains a species experimenting with food. And you have never posted one.

Animals experimenting with food is common as pointed out in multiple threads. Tooth's Folly is a failure.

Evolution is a fact. If you have anything to the contrary please provide it.
edit on 19-3-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

A huge amount of excellent evidence has been presented. If you choose to be close minded that is your misfortune.
If that evidence is riddled with words like could be, possibly, maybe, than I must be closed minded.

Animals experimenting with food is common as pointed out in multiple threads. Tooth's Folly is a failure.
The only thing that comes remotely close to experimenting with food is what occurs when a species is hungry. However this food is not of the normal diet, there is a difference between making the claim that species experiment when they are hungry, and claiming they all do it all of the time. I'm sorry but your wrong.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The only thing that comes remotely close to experimenting with food is what occurs when a species is hungry. However this food is not of the normal diet, there is a difference between making the claim that species experiment when they are hungry, and claiming they all do it all of the time. I'm sorry but your wrong.

An argument is based on your personal ignorance. Animals experiment with food regardless of the abundance of food available to them. You are wrong.

Evolution is a fact.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
Evolution is ALL theory

Right, sure it is.

Just like the theories of gravity, the Earth orbiting the sun, the spherical shape of the Earth, the Sun as the center-point of our solar system, etc..

Who would believe any of these crazy scientists and their disrespectful facts! What a bunch of evidence-bearing jackasses!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

An argument is based on your personal ignorance. Animals experiment with food regardless of the abundance of food available to them. You are wrong.

Evolution is a fact.
Animals only search for alternate food when they are starving, this is why your unable to produce a single diet that actually includes any species expermenting with food.

The bottom line is, if I was wrong, you would be able to produce a diet that claims experimentation is a standard part of their diet, when in fact you can't. The reason you can't is because you are WRONG.

Animals don't experiment with food, this is why your unable to produce any proof. It dosn't shock me however that you are unable to produce any facts to confirm your myth, and yet you have talked yourself into believing it.

Seriously the ONLY thing you have been successful at is getting threads closed down, maybe you better stick to that.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Animals only search for alternate food when they are starving, this is why your unable to produce a single diet that actually includes any species expermenting with food.

Animals experiment with food regardless of abundance.

The bottom line is, if I was wrong, you would be able to produce a diet that claims experimentation is a standard part of their diet, when in fact you can't. The reason you can't is because you are WRONG.

If it were a part of their diet it would not be experimentation. Learn basic English.

Animals don't experiment with food, this is why your unable to produce any proof. It dosn't shock me however that you are unable to produce any facts to confirm your myth, and yet you have talked yourself into believing it.

Animals experiment with food regardless of abundance. Proved in multiple threads.

Do you have anything to post about evolution or is this another attempt by you to shut down a thread by ranting about Tooth's Folly?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Animals experiment with food regardless of abundance.
Then prove it. Put your money where your mouth is and give me that single diet that shows all species experiment with food.

If you were right, the information would be avaiable in abundance, but your not right, so your unable to find anything that agrees with you.

No diet explains a species to experiment with food, that is your stereo ringing in your ears.

If it were a part of their diet it would not be experimentation. Learn basic English.
And your wrong again, like I already pointed out in the squirrel diet, he loses his main food through season and moves over to a second diet, but still there is no experimentation going on, he knows what hes going after.

I also explained through the observation of numerous diets that all units of a species eat the same food, yes even female mosquitoes all consume blood, while the males don't. It is perhaps the only exception to the rule.

How, and why is it that they all know what to eat? They don't hold meetings to discuss this, yet they all make the same decisions. It's because they are being directed to a specific food, and when that food is not available they move on to the next closest thing to it, and they do this as a whole.

Animals experiment with food regardless of abundance. Proved in multiple threads.

Do you have anything to post about evolution or is this another attempt by you to shut down a thread by ranting about Tooth's Folly?
Not a single person has come up with the experimenters diet for ANY species. These reasons are why Target food is a winning theory and will remain such, until someone steps up to the plate and proves it wrong.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Then prove it. Put your money where your mouth is and give me that single diet that shows all species experiment with food.

Already proved Tooth's Folly is a failure in all aspects of the claims made about it including animals experimenting with food.

No diet explains a species to experiment with food, that is your stereo ringing in your ears. /quote]
That is a nonsensical statement which is as delusional as Tooth's Folly.

And your wrong again, like I already pointed out in the squirrel diet, he loses his main food through season and moves over to a second diet, but still there is no experimentation going on, he knows what hes going after.

I also explained through the observation of numerous diets that all units of a species eat the same food, yes even female mosquitoes all consume blood, while the males don't. It is perhaps the only exception to the rule.

How, and why is it that they all know what to eat? They don't hold meetings to discuss this, yet they all make the same decisions. It's because they are being directed to a specific food, and when that food is not available they move on to the next closest thing to it, and they do this as a whole.

Fail. Squirrels experiment with food regardless of abundance as already proved.

You claimed mosquitoes were separated into male and female species. Failure.

Not all members of a species eat the same food as you have admitted.

Tooth's Folly is a delusional failure proved wrong many times.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join