It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove evolution is FAKE!!!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Not a single person has come up with the experimenters diet for ANY species. These reasons are why Target food is a winning theory and will remain such, until someone steps up to the plate and proves it wrong.

You lied about the bible link.

You lie about how easily Tooth's Folly has been proven wrong countless times.

Do you have anything to discuss about evolution or are you content to brag about how idiotic Tooth's Folly is?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You lied about the bible link.

You lie about how easily Tooth's Folly has been proven wrong countless times.

Do you have anything to discuss about evolution or are you content to brag about how idiotic Tooth's Folly is?
Tooths folly was just the best you could do to put the theory down, cause everyone knows you coudln't prove it as a bad theory.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Tooths folly was just the best you could do to put the theory down, cause everyone knows you coudln't prove it as a bad theory.

You know that is all a lie. The acknowledged name of Tooth's Folly comes from repeated evidence that shows that Tooth's Folly is a complete and utter failure.
1. No facts to back it up
2. Thus not a theory
3. Overwhelming evidence against

I tried to provide some guidance to allow you to formalize this idiotic concept. You fumbled your way to defining the term diet. You claimed cats and rabbits could mate to produce cabbits. You stated that a caterpillar becoming a butterfly was an example of a species changing into another species. You had male and female mosquitoes separated into separate species.

What an amazing series of blunders. There are so many more I did not list.

It's a folly. That is where the name comes from: your repeated failures due to your arguments from personal ignorance.

This thread is about evolution. It's a rock solid theory based on overwhelming evidence. If you have anything to say about this issue go ahead.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You know that is all a lie. The acknowledged name of Tooth's Folly comes from repeated evidence that shows that Tooth's Folly is a complete and utter failure.
1. No facts to back it up
2. Thus not a theory
3. Overwhelming evidence against
Tons of proof I have already shared, including posing you with the task of producing a single shred of evidence to prove there are experimental diets, and you have failed over and over.

I tried to provide some guidance to allow you to formalize this idiotic concept. You fumbled your way to defining the term diet. You claimed cats and rabbits could mate to produce cabbits. You stated that a caterpillar becoming a butterfly was an example of a species changing into another species. You had male and female mosquitoes separated into separate species.

What an amazing series of blunders. There are so many more I did not list.

It's a folly. That is where the name comes from: your repeated failures due to your arguments from personal ignorance.

This thread is about evolution. It's a rock solid theory based on overwhelming evidence. If you have anything to say about this issue go ahead.
And still not a single one of them, proves Target Food to be false.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Tons of proof I have already shared, including posing you with the task of producing a single shred of evidence to prove there are experimental diets, and you have failed over and over.

Repeating these lies is pointless. You've provided zero evidence let alone proof. On the other hand, overwhelming evidence presented in multiple threads shows that every claim you've made for Tooth's Folly is wrong.

And still not a single one of them, proves Target Food to be false.

These are all instances of your inability to understand anything at all concerning biology.

Tooth's Folly is a joke repeatedly shown to be wrong.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Repeating these lies is pointless. You've provided zero evidence let alone proof. On the other hand, overwhelming evidence presented in multiple threads shows that every claim you've made for Tooth's Folly is wrong.
You have provided zero evidence against Target Food, and I even made it easy for you and told you all you need to produce.

These are all instances of your inability to understand anything at all concerning biology.

Tooth's Folly is a joke repeatedly shown to be wrong.
No biology book has ever provided evidence that a species can change into another species. No biology book has ever proven that I share a common ancestory with apes. Darwin said it best when he claimed that his theory would be flawed if he was never able to produce a common ancestor, and he never did.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Evolution is nothing but a theory any how.

You obviously don't know the meaning of words.

Take it as a grain of salt. Some how, the T-Rex is now the chicken breast I eat for dinner from KFC.

People call creationist crazy, but at least I don't believe T-Rex transformed into a chicken.

Evolutionists don't either.... however birds definitely evolved from Dinosaurs... fossils of transitional creaters have been found.... Dinosaurs with feathers... don't believe me? Look it up.

What if the chicken gets really really angry and the genes mutate with radiation and it turns into a giant man eating bird we call a Raptor?

More ignorance on display! ATS is so entertaining!!

Wait, maybe a couple of Hulks will spawn through human beings to combat the man eating chickens AKA raptors.

Now I see the problem.... too many comic books and not enough text books.

Thank ..... Nothing that radiation and gas spawned randomly in the universe somehow and the humans mutated into hulks to better survive the chicken, I mean, Raptor onslaught.
edit on 29-1-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

So.... you believe it's possible for matter to pop into existence but the notion that self orginizing molecules could develop into DNA is out of the question?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

You have provided zero evidence against Target Food, and I even made it easy for you and told you all you need to produce.

Repeating that lie changes nothing. Tooth's Folly has been shown to false in every way.

No biology book has ever provided evidence that a species can change into another species. No biology book has ever proven that I share a common ancestory with apes. Darwin said it best when he claimed that his theory would be flawed if he was never able to produce a common ancestor, and he never did.

You are arguing from personal ignorance.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I can't believe this is still going on. Let's pretend TF is real. Humans have their target food. Look at a human. What are our strengths when compared to most of the animal kingdom? Intelligence, opposable thumbs, ability to walk upright. So the type of food they eat should comply to those traits. When analyzed it does. Dietary supplements were brought up as an argument that we don't have it, however it is actually evidence toward humans using their intelligence (a prime trait) to manipulate food into its core vitamins. It is a target food. Without our high intelligence we could not harvest it. It fits perfect. Next we have fruits. Oddly enough they are perfectly suited for us to pick and harvest with our hands. Since we walk on 2 feet, it's easy for us. Same goes with many vegetables. We use our intelligence along with our ability to use our hands, to plant, manage and harvest them. This is food perfectly suited to humans dietary requirements AND prime survival traits. It is a slam dunk. How do humans get milk from cows? They use their hands. How do they get beef? They use tools specifically designed for the purpose of harvesting meat from a cow. Intelligence + ability to manipulate things with our hands = humans eating what is perfectly healthy for them and perfectly suited to their abilities.

Sorry, but even if Target food is true, the premise of humans not being from earth is still false.

/thread

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

I can't believe this is still going on. Let's pretend TF is real. Humans have their target food. Look at a human. What are our strengths when compared to most of the animal kingdom? Intelligence, opposable thumbs, ability to walk upright. So the type of food they eat should comply to those traits. When analyzed it does. Dietary supplements were brought up as an argument that we don't have it, however it is actually evidence toward humans using their intelligence (a prime trait) to manipulate food into its core vitamins. It is a target food. Without our high intelligence we could not harvest it. It fits perfect. Next we have fruits. Oddly enough they are perfectly suited for us to pick and harvest with our hands. Since we walk on 2 feet, it's easy for us. Same goes with many vegetables. We use our intelligence along with our ability to use our hands, to plant, manage and harvest them. This is food perfectly suited to humans dietary requirements AND prime survival traits. It is a slam dunk. How do humans get milk from cows? They use their hands. How do they get beef? They use tools specifically designed for the purpose of harvesting meat from a cow. Intelligence + ability to manipulate things with our hands = humans eating what is perfectly healthy for them and perfectly suited to their abilities.

Sorry, but even if Target food is true, the premise of humans not being from earth is still false.

/thread

Target Food is VERY real.
There hasn't been a single person that has been able to produce a diet that claims any species (let alone most) ever experiments with their food. Its a fact that species are driven to a specific food.

All units of a species eat the same food, except for mosquitos where the females consume blood and the males dont. They don't hold meetins so who is it that has told them what to eat?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Repeating that lie changes nothing. Tooth's Folly has been shown to false in every way
No one has ever provided any proof that Target Food is false.

You are arguing from personal ignorance.
I'm arguing from the very links that ATS members have sent me to, proving that evolution is only imagination. I'm just blown away at how many people don't know how to read. All of the stages of evolution are brought up using words like perhaps, maybe, possibly, and here you are, arguing from personal ignorance.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

No one has ever provided any proof that Target Food is false.

Repeating that lie is all you do.

I'm arguing from the very links that ATS members have sent me to, proving that evolution is only imagination. I'm just blown away at how many people don't know how to read. All of the stages of evolution are brought up using words like perhaps, maybe, possibly, and here you are, arguing from personal ignorance.

Thank you for confirming that you are arguing from personal ignorance.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

o one has ever provided any proof that Target Food is false.

Repeating that lie is all you do.
Target Food is such a good theoy that a book is perhaps on the way.

Thank you for confirming that you are arguing from personal ignorance.
Only if you believe that fellow ATS members that believe in evolution are ignorant.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
All things created by GOD evolve one way or another. Its the law of progress. I think maybe your idea of what god is or isnt is the ignorant view and absurd and this is why you dont believe in "GOD" because you lack the understanding, knowledge, intelligence to comprehend, but dont worry, its a human thing and not personal.

So stereo, I agree with you, I dont belive in your god. Its absurd.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
What god are you referring to?
Since recorded history defined by the invention of writing by the Sumerians around 6000 years ago, historians have cataloged over 3700 supernatural beings, of which 2870 can be considered deities.
The truth, the possibilities of gods are nearly infinite. What makes yours so special that we cannot comprehend it?...It's absurd.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

More baloney fluff to go with the inane Tooth's Folly.

Only if you believe that fellow ATS members that believe in evolution are ignorant.

No. The arguments you post are your arguments and no one else's. You argue from your own personal ignorance.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Dr Banjo and Professor Farnsworth already proved that evolution exists! I saw it on TV! and I don't care what all the flying spaghetti monsters have to say !
Also, you have to consider Entropy if your talking evolution.
edit on 22/3/2013 by CarbonBase because: spelling/content

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

All things created by GOD evolve one way or another. Its the law of progress. I think maybe your idea of what god is or isnt is the ignorant view and absurd and this is why you dont believe in "GOD" because you lack the understanding, knowledge, intelligence to comprehend, but dont worry, its a human thing and not personal.

So stereo, I agree with you, I dont[sic] belive[sic] in your god. Its absurd.

There is no law of progress.

I don't believe in your god either. Its absurd.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CarbonBase

Also, you have to consider Entropy if your talking evolution.

Entropy applies to all systems, but is only of concern in closed system. Living organisms are not closed systems.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

More baloney fluff to go with the inane Tooth's Folly.
Dont be so jaded, your helping with its production, or at least in the lack of to prove my points.

No. The arguments you post are your arguments and no one else's. You argue from your own personal ignorance.
Nope, sorry, your wrong again, they were all points given to me from fellow ATS members that believe in evolution.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join