It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are women men from past lives and men women from the past?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by sleeper

Your right about the body just being a pair of clothes. However the soul energy does have a "gender" difference. Your either a negative or a positive. Women are negative energy bodies and men are positive.

As I see it gender is basically a mating thing to keep the offspring coming into this planet. Whether a soul without a body with male or female junk is negative or positive probably depends on their outlook in life.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

You looked at it from a physical body standpoint rather then a neutron and electron standpoint.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Oh, so the biggest reason to forget is so you don't know you're about to get thwacked by something. Not good at all, LOL.
edit on 24-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by sleeper

Your right about the body just being a pair of clothes. However the soul energy does have a "gender" difference. Your either a negative or a positive. Women are negative energy bodies and men are positive.

Women are not negative energy bodies. That is a bloodline twisted distorted kabbala nonsense. They think everything is the twin vortexes, the twin dualities, well in the EU, and the cosmic dust,yeah, but souls are all Love and Light and come from positive, spirits/souls. We are not the universe. Its a simulated reality like a aninated pop out book.

Sonoluminescence - Cavitation - NanoGeometry & The Future of Technology (See Vid Description)

Starting roughly 43 59, it begins to discuss current magical kingdom physics (in the story book school universe that our souls are not the same material as), and the whole idea of electrons, massless and all negative, is put into question. Ie. all positive magnets called protons (odd) and this invisible, massless all negative magnet that orbits it (impossible), oh but the protons all snap together to form matter, then we're given lollipops and sent on our way.

But the electric universe is very much supported by direct experiment and observation in the first 8 minutes, ie. with the Star in a Jar, where caviation takes place by causing a resonant disharmony, by putting a sound wave through a bubble in liquid, and it reaches the temperature of stars. When this disharmony or change in resonance occurs, the essence of energy contained within minute structures is releases. Sort of a cold fusion idea.

And observing a pistol shrimp, who is one mean guy, snapping shut his claw and by that creating a friction, kinetic, or sound wave, that also releases a cavitation bubble that reaches the sun's corona, and blasts his opponent out of the water so to speak. Note his claw doesnt heat up. Is the sun hot? Just because the corona is?

Good video, highly recommend it.

Also, the story book thing, that pop up book actually downloaded in my head, I could see it while I was sungazing. Its like for kids.

Its like we're silly , not grown up kiddies.

And the sound of PI, or the circle song. Lets hope the bear isn't stupid and doesnt do circles endlessly.

What Phi (the golden ratio) Sounds Like

Its sweet and childlike. How ironic that being childish is so horrendous and so much suffering. Being a kiddie! Dirty diapers and all I guess.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
The idea is not new, karma and reincarnation concepts have been around for centuries. But it makes sense in a world where woman want to be more like men and men like dressing up as women. It would seem that lingering desires of past genders can spill over from one life to the next. There are numerous accounts of people claiming to remember their past lives and being sent back to earth for a do-over.

Gender equality may be more intrinsic than we could ever have imagined. If we all have been both male and female perhaps numerous times in past lives that would render sexist ideas mute. Homosexually would also lose its stigma, and have little meaning in an existence where gender is nothing more than a change of attire, we wear different outfits in different lives.

It's possible that gender is only a physical manifestation and when we die and go to another place on the other side of this existence, that we have no gender. Gender serves mostly for procreation, spirits don't need to have babies and therefore don't need the junk

A) Sometimes, but not necessarily consecutively...

A99

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well know it all there is no electric shock without a ground or positive charge!
edit on 24-1-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Well all things have 2 poles and are in motions so 3d spiral, for we are moving in a circle in motion, so a Spiral, like Pi, all the planets behind the sun. Things are 3d, not flat here. And matter is like lots of complex bucky ball magnets snapped together with a kind of harmoneous resonance or pitch. And electrons are more like magnetic force from the poles.

I am not so gifted to put this in clarity, I have to thank Jason Verbelli for being a natural teacher and taking a really mystifying complex issue and making it clearer. Hats off to him, he does a good job.

I was going to talk about the twin vortex of this universe, but its got to be into really neutral terms. There is the symbolism, that includes, Sophia/Mother/Challice, but we're all equally kindergarden students here, and these are but metaphors from a more ancient time, the Druids, the past cycle.

Now I'm not sure where they ever decided to relate feminine energy to negative. Because mother's energy is unconditional love, supportive, equalizing, cares for the needy. But to those perhaps working long hours under a crack and whip, perhaps they considered woman who were caretaker children and elderly to be takers not givers, but they're not, and the slave system is the thing at fault, harmony and cooperation is a good healthy way to raise families.

But another way of looking at the vortex, and this is just symbols/metaphors, energies, ideas, philosophies, applying to everyone, not one sex. But this picture

The two cones on the side are often depicted upright. Top is positive, supposed to be. But anyway, many bucky balls would make it more complex than this however.

However, the bottom of the vortex is a pyramid. I call that the valley of orcs. Pyramids. Rule or elites, kings, hierchies. Slavery.

The top is infinite family, progression, and the challice/holy grail/womb/sophia and mother. Equality, in potential, though still many many grades in fact with many Higher Ups. Not at all negative.

Thats how I see things.

But the male energy/female energy, is metaphoric, and men are hardworking, teachers, instructors, inventors, creators, organizers, hero's in their good roles, but that is how I interpret all their codes and sophia and challices, because you can see it right there in the vortex. Pyramid and rank and file or Superman's upside down pyramid logo.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I believe so.

It happens if we choose to be the opposite sex from what we were prior. Its all about learning from our mistakes.

Living in an imperfect world and striving for "perfection" is pretty hard in one life time.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I think it is possible. Our souls should have no sex, so there should be no reason that we can't be put into the body with the opposite gender then we were previously. Going along this line of thought, I also would like to extend this discussion. If one can switch genders upon reincarnation, can one also transcend space and be reborn on a different planet? I have always wondered why when reincarnation is discussed, past lives always involve this planet, yet the population is ever increasing. Where are all these souls coming from? I feel this could be explained in that these souls are arriving from other planets in the universe.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I believe so.

It happens if we choose to be the opposite sex from what we were prior. Its all about learning from our mistakes.

Living in an imperfect world and striving for "perfection" is pretty hard in one life time.

It's easy to look around and know that many people don't get it and are not near getting it, so it will be a long trip/ride around the merry-go-round of incarnations, trial and error before they tire and step off. my o2

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
I think it is possible. Our souls should have no sex, so there should be no reason that we can't be put into the body with the opposite gender then we were previously. Going along this line of thought, I also would like to extend this discussion. If one can switch genders upon reincarnation, can one also transcend space and be reborn on a different planet? I have always wondered why when reincarnation is discussed, past lives always involve this planet, yet the population is ever increasing. Where are all these souls coming from? I feel this could be explained in that these souls are arriving from other planets in the universe.

With billions of star systems in this one galaxy alone tells us that there are/should be plenty of other worlds filled with similar situations and people. I'm sure that there is an exchange program where souls from earth go to other planets and other souls come to earth, why wouldn't that be a realistic scenario? Realistic for some people anyway.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Greetings,

The soul decides what % of male gender and female gender will be used in a particular life time. We are actually equal in the male / female attribute ratio. As we know some men are more male and others less. This allows for conditioning our engagement of the experiences we have. Same for the female.

Yes we do switch between male/ females roles during different lives for balanced experiences.

Now as for homosexuality the situation is that a soul has had too many consecutive male or female lives and the souls energy becomes unbalanced. The experience of the male having strong female attributes is a process of re balancing. If religions and society approached the healing process with the intent to help balance then there would not be so much same sex encounters as this slows down the balancing process. Same for the female. Also the acceptance of a healing process would definitely be appreciated by the soul.

So the present dysfunctional process we have now can actually cause more incarnations devoted to the re balancing process.

The severe response sets up a situation where the antagonist is going to have experience the pain and suffering the homosexual is experiencing. That is cosmic law

Ignorance can be such a bummer.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
When the evidence is examined, the findings show that reincarnation is more lies and religious propaganda.

1) God NEVER lies. (God’s Word reveals that reincarnation is a deception)

2) Religion ALWAYS lies.

Reincarnation comes from Hinduism, Buddhism, and New Age beliefs which are proven Illuminati mind control tools.

3) Demons AKA Aliens ALWAYS lie.

Aliens often teach abductees about past lives and reincarnation.

4) Many have seen children in the "Infants paradise" section of Heaven.

If we are all being recycled, where are all the new babies coming from?

What about Colton Burpo's NDE when he saw his sister in Heaven that he never even knew existed?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I've never seen it as religious. In fact, I believe many religions do not accept such an idea.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Every fetus begins as female and at a certain point in every pregnancy hormones are introduced by the mother and the fetus becomes male or remains female.

It is only logical that gender confusion, homosexuality, and other gender issues are common.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I think our souls have genders and that we probably normally incarnate into a certain gender but occasionally incarnate into a different sex.

I feel like I'm a female 'soul' even though I have a male body and in this life, am happy thinking of myself as a male. I have a soft voice for a man and I don't have much of a competitive spirit, though at the same time I'm not much of a cooperator or people person either.

I don't consider myself transgender, but I do remember one time I posted on an Internet forum and didn't reveal my sex. I polled people to guess what I was, and something like 30 people voted and only one of them guessed correctly that I'm male!

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Well Sleeper that depends all on the FOL to decide what gender you will be in the new life. However, you do have some say in the choice and options must be weighted.

But.... indeed many of us guys were once gals in previous life or long long ago in a galaxy far far away.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Even though your concept is based on nothing but mere speculation, I like it. Some of the best moral values come from designing them from the perspective that one could be reincarnated as anyone, be it male, female, of any religion, class or creed, and then think about a society that works the best for everyone.

I have heard that older souls become more feminine and are supposed to stick around to help younger, more masculine souls, evolve.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

I'm going to go with sometimes yes, but sequentially, no.

2nd.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
We have all been male an female in past incarnations.
This life is after very many. 400k possible incarnations according the Gita, I believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join