It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Triangle on our sun January 21, 2013 : Coronal Hole or Someone Using the Stargate again?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

The strategy is clear.

Ignore the big black triangle on our sun and just divert attention to the credibility of the OP.
Sorry but i did not create the big black triangle on the sun.
The Solar Dynamics Observatory at NASA took the picture.

Go attack the SDO.

I don't think anyone is ignoring, what looks to be, a big black triangle on our sun. We see it. But, unlike you, we're asking questions as opposed to claiming things as fact. I think this whole thing is very interesting. I think your opinion, is very interesting. Now, again, where did the information that formed your opinion come from?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Right so you have fun with all those things you believe!

10000 reptilians captured and no proof of it anywhere.. seems legit

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I received more info from emails received from Tolec.

Tolec of the Andromeda Council that told you about all the stuff that was going to happen 12/21/12 and about "heliospheres" coming to take half the population?

I thought you said once he went "underground" after all of the 2012 stuff didn't happen?

And since you are answering some questions, how did you come to ride in a "beamship"? Where did you go?
Are you still able to "take the helm" of one? If so, do you still travel among the stars?
edit on 1/23/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Lol you're really getting a kick out of this aren't you? Can we say OP derailed and than some? I knew you could.

I am pretty sure he is referring to a "interview" by an Alien at area 54 or whatever. The alien refers to us or them as ISBE's. The interviewer was a nurse who spoke telepathicly. All very interesting but of course many many questions. Something about Earth being a prison planet and we are being held her by thid evil race. The DEF are aware of our existence here as prisoners but don't have the time or inclimation to do anything as it is more important to destroy the remaining holdouts of the reptilians, etc, etc. *shrug* I wonder how the DEF feels about the Archons?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
To try to get this back on track....

The photo is amazing! I wish there was a way to filter the light like is done in this picture but then switch back to regular light to see this triangle area in normal light.

I understand this is filtered but from the image it makes the sun look hollow which is really neat. Wouldn't it be something to find out both the earth and sun was hollow? whoah

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by masta12d
To try to get this back on track....

The photo is amazing! I wish there was a way to filter the light like is done in this picture but then switch back to regular light to see this triangle area in normal light.

I understand this is filtered but from the image it makes the sun look hollow which is really neat. Wouldn't it be something to find out both the earth and sun was hollow? whoah

You can do that.

The SDO AIA array utilizes filters that allow images to be taken of different wave lengths.

Specifically the SDO takes pictures in White Light, Ultra Violet and Extreme Ultra Violet wave lengths.

Those wave lengths are:

9.4 nm (nm = nanometers)
13.1 nm
17.1 nm
19.3 nm
21.1 nm
30.4 nm
33.5 nm
160 nm
170 nm
450 nm (this is the only visible frequency our eyes can see)

You can use this link here to the Helio Viewer to see the latest images and even make flash movies from them.

The Helio site allows you to access the AIA's images and the frequency bandwidth that you want, however, they list the numbers differently:

Again, with 4500 being the only one that you can see with your eyes, if you say used a telescope with a solar filter, welder goggles, smoked glass, etc, etc.

Here are the latest images from SDO, in the 21.1 nm, 30.4 nm, and 450 nm frequencies (the last being what our eyes see). Note how you can make the faint outline of the coronal hole in the 30.4 nm one (you'll see it in some of the other frequencies too:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Awesome, thanks for explaining that Eriktheawful ..
You can really get some amazing views just by changing the filters

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

Hey the OP brought all this stuff up.

Don't blame me.

He DID say he was getting information from Tolec.

And then posted an hour and a half vid about Tolec and the end of space wars.
edit on 1/23/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
Apparently the Hopi know of stargates on Earth...So why not have them on the Sun...

Dad had a lot of friends and one was a Hopi. Dad asked the man one day about something he heard about portals up in the Navajo and Hopi lands. His Hopi friend told him the elders spoke of portals in various places, I think Shiprock was one, some in Monument Valley and Third Mesa. He said the best ones were in the canyon now covered in water behind Glen Canyon dam. He said the Hopi and Navajo would create jewelry and go to a portal area (my impression they were in red sand stone cliffs) and sing and would walk into the portal and emerge near San Diego and trade with the Indians there for food and game and return back to their homeland the next morning. That's a distance of at least 500 miles if not more. The Hopi have a history that goes way back longer than most white people believe the earth is, so I don't know if this relates to a different era when the earth was energetically different, but from what I got from my dad this was a fairly common thing until the reservoirs were constructed in the early 20th century. I met a local novelist at a dinner party once who said he had walked on Indian land near San Diego and found that walking the same path one direction took 20 more minutes than it did another direction, which is the sign of a time dilation of an energy vortex. I believe the Navajo and Hopi protested the construction over the sacred sites, but as usual the white man ignored them. They had no intention of telling the white man why they were sacred - why should they? A few years later I ran into a Cherokee medicine man who told me these sites exist all over the earth and that indigenous people in the know can and do travel great distances with no mechanical transportation. He said one such portal exists at Mt Shasta and he was a gatekeeper of it, and not everyone can go through one, it depends on your energy vibration.

Source
edit on 22-1-2013 by relocator because: corrected spelling

This sounds just the like the start of the movie "John Carter".
edit on 23-1-2013 by coop039 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

"stargate AGAIN"

WTF dude, get a grip.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i know not the ins and outs on this but can the sun not be like volcanoes here on earth where in the hottest bits we have black areas which are cooler?

ok its the shape of a triangle but still doesn,t mean its some stargate.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Does anyone have a hypothesis other than the stargate theory ?

How could this coincidence happen multiple times ? Scientifically speaking?

Phage, Chad, anyone?

Look, maybe the stargate hypothesis is true, but I cannot help but roll my eyes at it. Please understand I need information to understand things. I don't understand stargates because in my view of physics they probably aren't even possible. I do think FTL drives are possible however. But wormholes? IDK seems iffy.

I will leave open the chance it could be such, but I have serious serious doubts.

Stargate theory is talked to death, I think mainly because of the Stargate movie or television series or what not.

But using the Sun as Stargate, I believe, was popularized by Star Trek.

In Star Trek, the Borg race using advanced assimilated technology, built many "Transwarp Hubs" that enables them to traverse the Galaxy in minutes. A strategic advantage that no other space faring race was capable of doing.

Looks something like this, so no wonder people keep talking about the Sun being a Stargate:

and when working/active, it looks something like this:

So this may be why the idea is so popular these days that our Sun is actually a Stargate...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Wow, very informative thank you. So then how would it look? Understanding wavelengths et. al, is a bit beyond my scope of knowledge. But if there is a hole how deep does it go? The sun is all gas that is ignited and has it's own very complex processes. Even understanding that it's viscous material rotates at diffrent speeds in bands like conveyors is also interesting. Em....yeah, so......what the hell is creating gigantic triangle holes (for lack of a better word) far bigger than out planet? Why did the ancients build pyramids all over our planet?

Can't help but think of the child placing a triangle object through the triangle hole. Ah! elementary my dear Watson.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by masta12d

Wow, very informative thank you. So then how would it look? Understanding wavelengths et. al, is a bit beyond my scope of knowledge. But if there is a hole how deep does it go? The sun is all gas that is ignited and has it's own very complex processes. Even understanding that it's viscous material rotates at diffrent speeds in bands like conveyors is also interesting. Em....yeah, so......what the hell is creating gigantic triangle holes (for lack of a better word) far bigger than out planet? Why did the ancients build pyramids all over our planet?

Can't help but think of the child placing a triangle object through the triangle hole. Ah! elementary my dear Watson.

The word "hole" in the name Coronal Hole is actually a misnomer. It's not really a hole into the sun like we would think of a hole dug into the ground.

It is an area of the sun where magnetic lines that normally close in on themselves are not closed and instead are extended out into space.
This allows the plasma density of that area to be less, and the area is cooler than the surrounding areas of the sun.

The effect is best seen in the Extreme Ultra Violet wave length (which is why the "holes" are not visible in the normal visible spectrum our eyes can see).

How we do this (limit what light spectrum an images is going to be) has to do with filters that are in place on the telescopes.
You can go to a store and buy something a lot like it when you buy a pair of sunglasses that say they block UV rays (in this case the filtering is blocking Ultra Violet instead of only letting it through).

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pheniks

The Triangle is on the homepage of your solarham site!

Added 01/23/2013 @ 15:25 UTC Large Prominence Eruption Another day, another large prominence eruption. A big prominence that was located off the southern limb, lifted off very early on Wednesday morning. A blob of plasma was hurled into Space, however it was directed to the south and away from Earth. Images below by SDO/AIA and Lasco C2.

edit on 23-1-2013 by NJoyZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Question:

Does anyone know if a large triangular shaped coronal hole has been observed more than these two instances?

I feel like determining some sort of regularity with this size and specific shape of coronal hole would allow us the liberty to assume whether or not this is something spectacular and worth mention, or just a regular oddity....

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If you go to spaceweather.com and change the date to the 20th of this month you can see a square on the sun. I admit it takes some looking, but if you stare for a moment it is very obvious, yet no one has mentioned it.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
the fact that planets are spherical ...does that mean someone left the fridge door open?
edit on 23-1-2013 by cartesia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Ok just for sake of advocate, let's assume this is a stargate or could be.

How does opening such a thing not cause the star to become unstable and go nova?
How do they turn it on and off? Or are they just utilizing natural time frames where it does it naturally?

Why the shape of a triangle?
What type of shielding is required to survive the energy?

I am not saying such a thing is impossible, it seems extremely unlikely, but I am open minded and so I have a lot of questions I need at least basic answers to before I jump off the cliff here.

You have to match shield frequency before getting close. Sol = 126.22 Hz
Then you have to enter the SOL location code into the Nav Computer.
Then you have to enter the Destination G2V Star into the Nav Computer.
The G2V Star at Alpha Centauri would be a good 1st jump.

Here is a list of nearby star systems.
Find a G2V Star and Enjoy the Ride!
edit on 22-1-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

Wow, thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Greasyphil420

Maybe this is a natural occurrence. It may seem far fetched to believe but what if, and I do believe this, star gates are a natural occurrence. I'm sure they could be created also. There is a whole lot going on in the universe and on our planet our mainstream science refuses to acknowledge/admit. Here's to hoping for a brighter future.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

The " Big Invasion " was December 1990. The DEF turned away and headed back to the Betelgeuse Star System. 10 year journey at sublight speeds

How is it a 10 year trip at sublight speeds when Betelgeuse is 640 light years away?

They had a huge armada. Some of their starships were 50 miles long.
The DEF was suffering from irrational exuberance.
Then they were rendered helpless by the creator.

And nobody witnessed these 50 mile long starships?

And if they were rendered helpless by the creator" how did they manage the trip back to Betelgeuse?

How often does the "creator" interfere in wars in space?

What does DEF stand for?

Who is the creator?
edit on 1/22/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

You also missed out "why, if the creator is happy to interfere in wars in space is 'he' so utterly indifferent to everything going on here on earth?"

Funny you still haven't got a response to your question about where all this info is coming from... I'd love to see some proof (as opposed to just "it comes from source X but you'll have to just take my word for it")

Honestly, this thread has really given me a laugh, thank you... Comic gold....

Reckon there's a few in here that have been indulging in a few too many, well packed, strong-smelling, cigar shaped beamships for their own good...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join