It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Mainstream Rapper] Lupe Fiasco Calls Obama a "Terrorist" at pre-inauguration party.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy

Originally posted by Manhater
Haven't watched his videos but I'm just curious is Lupe a pawn of the Illuminati [
]? I mean has anyone looked for any symbolism in his music? Maybe that's why he got invited to the White House or the SS did a lousy job at SS detail.
edit on 21-1-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Probably. I mean every other musician on earth is a member of the illuminati according to people like you, so it stands to reason that Lupe also is

It was sarcasm, I don't believe there is an Illuminati out to get everyone.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It's good that people are waking up to sot see life is not geting better.
President Barack Obama averaged 49.1% job approval during his first term in office, among the lowest for post-World War II presidents.
First Term: Americans ‘Not in Labor Force’ Increased 8,332,000
First Term: Obama Increased Debt $50,521 Per Household; More Than First 42 Presidents in 53 Terms Combined

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Wow this guy has some major stones.

Wonder why they didn't let him finish? lol

edit on 21-1-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Do you smell that? Something is fishy.

This rapper has long been known for his anti-establishment stance, even targeting Obama in interviews and lyrics for some time before this incident.

As thoroughly as things are screened, I have to believe the Obama admin. knew what this artist was about. Surely they knew what set list would be performed... I would believe they would have prepared a way to shut him down immediately, without making a scene, if he entered into a song that slanders the POTUS.

Given his past lyrics, I can't imagine why he would even be considered a guest to the ceremony, let alone a performer at the gathering.

Also, knowing that he has openly gone against the establishment and Obama, why would they ever consider inviting him? Maybe they wanted it to appear as if they had changed his political views and stance on the current administration, as a way to extend their reach to those who followed Fiasco.

His name is fitting for this occassion... The Pesidential Admin had to be Lupe (Loopy) to invite this guy, they must've known it would be a chaotic Fiasco (Fiasco).

As comprehensive as security and public relations are within the Obama Admin., I can not believe they would have a breakdown like this. That's what smells funny to me...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
the majority of his zombie supporters will go on with their lives

Those are the ones I pity.
Dont need any Pity,
I dont Lie to myself to make my point of View right to me.

Can you say the Same?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

^^^^^^^^^^^

Either that or just straight up incompetence.

Believe it or not there are people out there that think black people = Obama lover, in this case, I'm assuming whoever was planning the performances just assumed a popular black rapper would support Obama.

Perfect example of the type of racism exhibited by stupid people assuming this other rapper voted for Obama when he actually voted for Gary Johnson. Highly recommended watch.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
in the same spirit but diverse culture

Corporate Avenger ( Taxes are stealing, dont fault the police, FBI file, etc.), Hopsin ( social issues for urban youth, education, etc) , etc... I want to hear MORE than selling drugs and smackin ho's.. or partying all night long, drinking and fighting.... . The marvelous thing is that this IS reaching kids... and older folks. I have a lot of hope for this most recent generation concerning the future of our country. Crazy, yes? Not at all.
Not even the political part of it alone, but more of a social commentary that uplifts the individual.. so much more now. Hell, it got so bad or a while that 2LiveCrew pulled out of Black Biker Week... but trust, things are looking up and its NOT due to dems, repubs, social programs, public school, or Obama. Its by internal cultural voices balking at the BS and shouting it out loud finally.

I also find it racist at best to assume that just because a guy is black and raps he just cant ( heaven forbid.. *gasp** black folk arent ALL democrats or liberal?! FAINT) dislike Obama, his policies, Bush, his policies, the state of the govt etc. I just retired from the PAs office, have worked yrs with what they love to call "urban youth" and many other things that involve non-whites and poor whites.. myself being a non white, though not black, I see a lot of BS on ATS and elsewhere. There are things coming out of the black community that I never see given a breath here on ATS or in the MSM. There is a whole world out there that doesnt worship a donkey or an elephant.. and is sick and tired of the BS thats been visited on the place they/we call home. A good way to get it out there is in rap and other popular music. Discount this and you are blind.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

edit on 22-1-2013 by natalia because: I changed my mind...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
what a lameoid

if he put that much effort and passion into his music
then maybe i would know who he was..lol

BTW- where was he during bush??

and on a complete sidenote...i have to add
that dude should get his black card revoked
to be critical of the first black president...and one as good as this guy

cmaaaaaaan ....hes a funny guy!.... thats all im saying

BTW....who let him play for 30 mins lol...sheesh
edit on 21-1-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Kool aid is a wonderful thing

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Maybe learn a few things eh? What Does Lupe think of Bush?

It's not about race.. Some people have moved beyond that left right black white circus show...
It's People or ANTI People. Sounds like you're on the wrong side.

Do you remember who started the Term "War on Terror?" That Was Bush..

I really think the war on terror is a bunch of bull#
Just a poor excuse for you to use up all your bullets
How much money does it take to really make a full clip?
9/11, Building 7, did they really pull it?

Get it right son.

Lasers are the opposite of losers. Lasers are shining beams of light that burn through the darkness of ignorance. Lasers shed light on injustice and inequality. Losers stand by and let things happen. Lasers act and shape their own destinies. Lasers find meaning and direction in the mysteries all around them. Lasers stand for love and compassion. Lasers stand for peace. Lasers stand for progression. Lasers are revolutionary.
Lasers Are The Future.

We're Not Losers...We Are [color=lightgreen] L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!

[color=lightgreen]Love [color=lightgreen]Always [color=lightgreen]Shines [color=lightgreen]Every-time [color=lightgreen]Remember 2 [color=lightgreen]Smile!

-LF (lupe fiasco)

edit on 1/21/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/21/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The biggest form of terrorism for the US is the wealthy, they are hoarding too much money. At least Obama is trying to do something about it. But of course the system is broken and the only way to patch it up is to attach a syphon on the 1%ers hidden money, so it DUMPS into a container as big as a lake, IT WOULD HAVE TO BE THAT LARGE TO HOLD IT ALL. But it has to have large sides and protected by guards. But they can't be republicans or rich democrats

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
The biggest form of terrorism for the US is the wealthy, they are hoarding too much money. At least Obama is trying to do something about it. But of course the system is broken and the only way to patch it up is to attach a syphon on the 1%ers hidden money, so it DUMPS into a container as big as a lake, IT WOULD HAVE TO BE THAT LARGE TO HOLD IT ALL. But it has to have large sides and protected by guards. But they can't be republicans or rich democrats

Please enlighten us on what a man that had only 2 or 3 millions dollars prior to his election and then after became an instant billionaire is going to do for the poor

Yes, please tell us your wisdom

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
what a lameoid

if he put that much effort and passion into his music
then maybe i would know who he was..lol

and on a complete sidenote...i have to add

cmaaaaaaan ....hes a funny guy!.... thats all im saying

BTW....who let him play for 30 mins lol...sheesh
edit on 21-1-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Well he has won a Grammy and been Nominated 12 times, He's worked with Kanye West, Jay-z (who also helped him get his deal) Mos Def, Pharrell, Snoop Dogg, Black Thought, The Game, Common.

His debut album reach #8 on billboard, his second album reached number 10, his third album debuted #1, his fourth album debuted #4. He has a handful of platinum selling singles as well.

So basically if you don't know Lupe, you probably don't listen to hip hop. If you do listen to hip hop and still don't know him your probably live under a rock that has a pile of bad music over it. You not knowing lupe as a hip hop fan says more about you than it does him, cause he is doing quiet well.
edit on 22-1-2013 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

For like the fifth time in this thread, this was not an official inauguration event.

The Obama admin had nothing to do with this...this took place in a DC hotel, it was an event put on by a group called StartUp RockOn, here is thier website

startuprockon.com...

The OP knows this, he is just attempting to intentionally mislead you...that is why he replied to you continuing to lead you on.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex

For like the fifth time in this thread, this was not an official inauguration event.

True, but anyone paying attention to the OP already knew that.. You know there is this certain attitude that needs to be let go of.. It's the idea of official and unofficial.. If I freed the entire world from slavery unofficially would you then run to the officials to try and stop me?

Everyone knows Lupe is Pro Self responsibility. YOU are the Official. Use your power.

In the op it was called a pre inauguration event.. Look at the flyer for it.. Knowing Lupe one probably comes to the conclusion that at least some people would know one of his most famous songs..

I don't think Obama had anything to do with it, but some Obama supporters didn't like the Truth at Their party...

What exactly is a puppet's puppet called?
Ignorant.

I'm Beaming

Today, nobody cares
But tomorrow they will, they will
Today, nobody cares
But, oh, tomorrow they will, they will

They said my future was dark, you see me now?
Just look around, I'm beamin'
(We are lasers)
They used to talk when I wasn't around
You see me now? I'm beamin'
(We're not losers)

I get my energy from my inner G
I be in outer space, but I got inner peace
So tell my enemies that they can't injure me
I know that irritates, you have my sympathies

edit on 1/22/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Never heard of this guy before, going to check out his music. Regardless if I like it or not, I'll support him.

*Watching music video now

*Going to buy this song (Words I never said) first thing in the morning

This # just steamed a new leaf of hope for me, the war of words has caused a loss of morale for myself. This just helped restore some of that morale.

Thanks for sharing OP.

Edit. Regardless if it was at the actual party or not, the song alone especially with number of views it has will spark discussion. It will spark people to do research, the more people that see this the more questions will be asked. The words will spread like wild fire, people will start breaking from the shackles of believing government doesn't lie. Even if it's just 100 people, it's a victory.
edit on 22-1-2013 by Preacher76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Preacher76
Never heard of this guy before, going to check out his music. Regardless if I like it or not, I'll support him.

*Watching music video now

*Going to buy this song (Words I never said) first thing in the morning

This # just steamed a new leaf of hope for me, the war of words has caused a loss of morale for myself. This just helped restore some of that morale.

Thanks for sharing OP.

Edit. Regardless if it was at the actual party or not, the song alone especially with number of views it has will spark discussion. It will spark people to do research, the more people that see this the more questions will be asked. The words will spread like wild fire, people will start breaking from the shackles of believing government doesn't lie. Even if it's just 100 people, it's a victory.

If you are going to buy some of lupe's music, I recommend starting with Food and Liquor, The Cool, and Food And Liquor 2 first. The song he preformed was off Lasers, but that's easily his worst album, he even trashed it himself because the label pulled their typical label bull#. Lasers does have some good songs on it, but it's not as well rounded as his other albums.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Looking back at the music video again, I can't stop at repeating the beginning bus scene.

The symbolism is so powerful.

Everyone has a muzzle on, suddenly some random person starts speaking the truth, how odd...let's all look at him like a zoo animal.

His LASERS Manifesto

edit on 22-1-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Oh i know how this goes, they will link him in a video calling out the illuminati , then he will suddenly overdose or die in a plane crash or some # like that !

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join