It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NihilistSanta

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by NihilistSanta

Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

good stuff...

edit on 23-1-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

You do realize this is prophecy? This is not literal but spiritual? You guys really need to understand the book you are criticizing.

Once again, by who's jurisdiction or authority, do you exercise to claim such a thing?
edit on 23-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

You should look into some commentaries on that verse. I think you are just trolling though so you wont. You already know that the literal language is hiding symbolism that pertains to the church, Christ and more.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I'm aware; I was familiar with this concept long before the OP brought it to my attention

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NihilistSanta
reply to post by Akragon

You should look into some commentaries on that verse. I think you are just trolling though so you wont. You already know that the literal language is hiding symbolism that pertains to the church, Christ and more.

Im trolling?

yet you lead off in this thread with this?

I was reading a Sherlock Holmes story when it occurred to me that Holmes is really Moriarty. Only Moriarty is smart enough to make you think he is Holmes. I noticed this because Sherlock Holmes is very egotistical and cunning. Moriarty is a great liberator trying to bring an end to the despotic governments of the world and usher in a new world order of his own making. Holmes is the one who keeps standing in his way so he must be preventing us from being liberated.

I am aware of what Arthur Conan Doyle said about his own works as well as what followers of Doyle have stated about his works but this just does not make sense to me because its way too popular to be true and what better way to trick his readers than to completely invert the names and intentions of his protagonist/antagonist.

Discuss........

This pretty much shows the absurdity of the OP.

Asking people to discuss subjects that are completely unrelated to the OP... then calling the OP's thread absurd while showing no references to any argument....and backing your statements with thinly veiled insults?

Please...

I don't see anything close to 140 flags in your threads

edit on 23-1-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

So your rebuttal to my post consists of accusations that I don't understand the context or reasoning for any of those quotes, correct? Wow, that's some arrogance there...

Let's use an analogy with that shall we?

If you have to be a Christian to understand the Bible, and it's 'language', then the same would be true you would need to be a Mason to understand their "language" (symbols), right? Yet you, or at the very least other Christian zealots like you, attempt to judge Masonry as the work of the Devil or demons, but you aren't part of the 'inside', so you can't begin to understand the symbols or their context..Yeah, whatever dude

By the way, Masonry is just an example of any esoteric society, the same would apply to any of them; take your pick.

Truth is, you can't claim one, while claiming the other isn't true; which means you are either trolling or using any excuse in the proverbial book, to look the other way, at what any logical and reasonable individual would take to be immoral and 'evil' actions, and decrees by the same person you are attempting to profess is 'God'.
edit on 23-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

you are obviously closed minded and misunderstood

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Not to mention his accusation that I was derailing the thread by unveiling his ignorance in trying to connect my avatar, and Nazism; which is something he brought up in the first place.

Truth is; he just didn't like me proving he was wrong, and tried to deflect it by accusing me of derailing the thread..

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

In the garden of eden man was given a choice to. They chose to dis obey God. The reason they were banished from Gods side was not because they ate from the tree but because they lied about it. Lies were introduced then an there when satan tricked them into eating the fruit.

The main lie satan told man was that they could be gods.... and he was going to show them how. How is that working out so far?? death was introduce because of that lie. Man was like god but ceased to be that way by buying satans lie.

edit on 21-1-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

I beg to differ. The serpent never lied and the reason they were kicked out had nothing to do with their lie. The serpent told the truth and out of fear that man would eat of the Tree of Life and truly become gods themselves, they were kicked out.
"Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Gen 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
Gen 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

skip to:
Gen 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
Gen 3:23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

Not quite the same story as what the preacher taught us over my whole life growing up in church. Reading it later from an objective perspective, it seems pretty clear as to WHY they were kicked out and it had nothing to do with lies told by the serpent. Lies told by God on the other hand.....

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Make sure your educated in the bible before you make remarks like that.
God gave us free will and wants a relationship with us. It's not all about worship. When you get into a relationship you enjoy worship because its a feeling of ecstasy and has an afterglow for days. God gets love from you and God gives love to you. It's a beautiful cycle.
God tests how much you love Him and trust Him with accordance to free will.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I think we need to re-learn the joy of simply existing.

Interesting thread, enjoyed reading your OP.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

That's exactly what I was talking about. This in no way was ordered by the heavenly Father of Jesus. Jesus wouldn't condone this ever... It's pretty obvious.

Here in John 8, he basically tells them that who spoke to Abraham was NOT God, the Father:

38 I speak that which I have seen with MY FATHER: and ye do that which ye have seen with YOUR FATHER.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I HAVE HEARD OF GOD: THIS DID NOT ABRAHAM

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by Logarock

Ah, okay. The "Angel of the Lord" is Yahweh! Good. He's not God then! I didn't think so.

No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
John 1:18

For the full understanding of this you have to go back to the burning bush. The angel may have not been Yahweh but the angel was put in charge as overseer by Yahweh to execute His will. Yahweh had some things to say about this person as well. In fact much is said about him but novice bible readers and students havent taken the time to study this and sort it out....so they just fall back on traditional weak ideas and bible as it was thought them by likewise weak teachers. Those are the same sort that give you stars for your position here.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
DP
edit on 23-1-2013 by Logarock because: dp

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

.... I don't really read or pay attention to the OT because what I have read has given off a very negative vibe, a far cry from what I feel from reading the words of Jesus, which are, in my opinion, the true words of god. I'd rather devote my attention to a loving, compassionate god instead of a blood-thirsty and tyrannical god like Yahweh......

Oh wow you should read what Jesus said a bit more carefully. Jesus himself even spoke of how the Father would avenge Jesus by destroying Jerusalem again. And much more than this.

How about the demons that asked Him if He were there to torment them before their time? Or Jesus likening Himself to a king that has his enemies brought before Him and executed? Or His father who seeing that His Son had been slain in the vineyard comes and kills those that did it? Looks like Jesus talking about Yahweh.

Yea read closely, jesus backed up "Yahweh" and His band of angels of destruction. Jesus even told his followers to pray for vengence. Oh you didnt know that? Its in there.

Now everybody knows about the loving and compassionate side of Jesus but few care to look at His hard side. "Depart form me I never knew you"....now how compassionate is that?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

perhaps you might show some references to what you say?

No point making people search for them...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by elvee
First off, after a lot of research, guilt and prayer, I have come to the conclusion that YHWH is NOT the Heavenly Almighty Father that Jesus/Yahushua prayed to and did the will of. He simply can't be according to his actions. What I think we have here is a truthful story of what really happened back then, although I certainly don't have all the answers by a long shot. In Deuteronomy 32:7-9, it says that God divided up the nations according to the number of the Sons of God and he himself chose Jacob. (Psalms 82 talks about this council as well). We also know that Satan offered all the kingdoms of the earth to Jesus if he would worship him. Jesus never debated his rulership. The name YHWH also comes from a root word that means calamity, ruin, to fall...I doubt very much that the good Father would have a name like that.

Well you dont think satan would have a name like that do you? I mean a name he would call himself.

Considering that YHWH flooded the whole earth and killed everything on it He may have called Himself something like that to remind people of just who they were dealing with. Satan would never call himself something like this seeing he is a lier and deceiver that comes as an angel of light. YHWH is not afraid to show man the back side of His hand or remind people that He is the real deal mover and shaker around here. Flood the earth, burn up whole cites with fire, wipe out whole armies with a stroke.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by elvee

And where did Yhwh go anyway? Where did he disappear to? Supposedly he divorced Israel. Hmm, divorce isn't God's way, Jesus said that was only because of the hardness of man's heart.

You can keep going on and on with this and to me it's clear that Jesus is not YHWH's son. They are like night and day. One thing's for sure though, the real God has given Satan/Lucifer/Yhwh time to rule this place in his style. Thank God, he sent Jesus to tell us the truth, but it was up to us to listen to what he said and figure it out.

So you are saying that the prophets were talking to satan? By the way you know the prophets told everybody that Jesus was comming. So where did they get that information?

Anyway, when god said he was divorcing Israel he was speaking in language that they could understand. Judging them buy their own ways. And as you should have recalled Jesus was asked this question and said that divorce was justifed if you have a cheating partner......thus Jesus was backing YHWHs posititon on this.

If you go back to the divorce sections of the prophets that wrote about it.....you will see that charges of "whoredoms" are made, adultery with stone and wood "gods", foreign governments and much more.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join