It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sane Voice in the Sandy Hook "Conspiracy"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

Sure ya do...its just that most of us, in the real world, require EVIDENCE to make up that opinion.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

Sure ya do...its just that most of us, in the real world, require EVIDENCE to make up that opinion.

i require evidence to. but the human side of me has to make that gut judgement. i cant help it.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Ive addressed this before, but Ill do it again, because, unlike you all, I dont dodge things:

I havent said a whole lot about C.R. because I cant debunk it, nor can I prove anything that has been claimed about him to be false.

guess what though:

I have said all along that there are questions to be answered. SO really, I am not sure what you bring this up for, other than to show that i cant debunk everything (which I never claimed I could).

Bravo...i guess

And no, my 'debunking' has nothing to do with the MSM. It has EVERYTHING to do with lack of evidence for most of the theories out there.

edit on 18-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

What exactly have I been dodging?

You have been up and down the Newtown threads like an ('exotic entertainer') calling people fools and saying there is no evidence. When presented with legitimate evidence you turn to, "people need to ask questions."

There are far better ways to say stay to the facts than calling people delusional. You could merely respond there is little to no evidence to support that theory please come back with some.

Lets use my response to you as an example, does the inferred insult hinder our ability to have a rational and civil discussion? Your approach is aggressive and undermines teamwork.

What is my point?

You can't debunk the Chris Rodia aspect with what is currently available so why not wait for the official report before launching your skeptic crusade.

Oh and this video is retarded

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

1)Please quote for me where I called anyone a fool. Its happened once or twice in my time on ATS, but I defy you to find a SH thread where I have namecalled at all.

2)So you have an issue with it that i am NOT debunking the actual evidence (what little there is)
Im confused. You are mad that I am calling out the baseless theories, but you are also mad that I DONT call out the ones that have some evidence to them? Do you see the conflict with this? I have never claimed that there is NOTHING to question about this topic. I simply call out that which has no basis.

3)Where did I call anyone delusional? Again, a quote, if you please. Not that youll post one, because none exists

4)What inferred insult are you speaking of?

5)Ahhhh, i get it...so only those who want to make up theories are allowed to speak on this subject until the official report comes out. Forgive me, i didnt know

6)Again, I never claimed I could debunk C.R., or that I could debunk every theory out there...so again, im confused as to what you think you are proving.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by whatsecret

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by whatsecret

Please, let's be honest. You were planning on not watching at all.

What are you talking about? In the first few minutes he made it obvious that he doesn't know all the facts. Why should anybody keep watching?

This thread is about the video. The same video you refuse to watch. So why are you here?

Well you are right this thread is about a video that I started watching but didn't see a reason to finish it because it became clear that it was not based on all the facts. And then you responded to my comment so I stuck around. Please disregard my comment and continue denying ignorance as you were. Lol

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
if you watch the whole video of the man or should i say men in the woods. it shows 2 men running away from the school. and then you eventualy see where the blond man says what he says, now folks think for a minute ,, i am a father , you are fathers out there ,,, would you be running from the school into the woods if your childs school is being shot at. get real,,, i would not be running in the oppsite direction. so i wonder how conspiracy come about. i am not saying that there were 2 shooters i am only saying that we are not told the whole truth by this guy or by the media,,,

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Why have I yet to see you address the Chris Rodia aspect to this whole mess?

While I am still very suspicious of the official story and I believe it is possible that there may have been more people involved in the shooting and a subsequent cover up.

The Chris Rodia theory has been addressed and I think the explanation given is satisfactory. Chris Rodia was pulled over a few towns away for a traffic violation. The police recording was from that traffic stop.

Snopes.com has made a page with a rebuttal to the conspiracy video.

I think the guy in the OP video is an idiot stealing other peoples efforts.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I could ask about it or he's probably making a companion video if enough people bring up the topic.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

If you actually looked at the video with an open mind, AA is not saying that Atheists should be blamed for Sandy Hook. He's tearing apart the ultra-Christian whackjobs who say it is.

Do you even watch his videos in their entirety instead of the first 30 seconds?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thanks Wrabbit.

AA is a good guy and totally opened my mind, but as I stated in the OP: It's just his opinion, and he uses facts to back up his claims, whether by his own reasearch or another's.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67

While I am still very suspicious of the official story and I believe it is possible that there may have been more people involved in the shooting and a subsequent cover up.

The Chris Rodia theory has been addressed and I think the explanation given is satisfactory. Chris Rodia was pulled over a few towns away for a traffic violation. The police recording was from that traffic stop.

Can you identify which plates you think are his in the police scanner. The 872 YEO is shown over several MSM sites and identified as the killer's car being towed from the school.

EDIT

www.ctpost.com...

Well it seems as though that has been covered then. Thank you.
edit on 18-1-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
l ll Commend Cters who came on this thread.But its astonishing how little replies or flags its gotten. Cant face the facts ?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Why do all of the children have their eyes closed? There aren't even any bodies outside....

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Why was he driving his Mom's car, and not his own? Why did Adam Lanza's car, on the tow truck, outside of the school have his plates?
edit on 19-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Because they're scared 6 year olds who were all just traumatized by being involved in our countries most disturbing mas shooting

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

Originally posted by MagicWand67

Can you identify which plates you think are his in the police scanner. The 872 YEO is shown over several MSM sites and identified as the killer's car being towed from the school.

EDIT

www.ctpost.com...

Well it seems as though that has been covered then. Thank you.
edit on 18-1-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

This isn't a nail in the coffin moment for me, on the whole Rodia aspect. The police scanner reply says Rodia's name in conjunction with the term operator. Although we can pass it off as an accidental pick up of another transmission at a very odd timing, I can't help but wonder... Why would the officer pulling over Rodia for a minor infraction need to call anything in? And just his name and birth-date? Case not closed on this one for me, yet.

The video in the OP didn't address all of the issues I have with "police scanner material" vs current reported story... but that very well may be rectified come the end of the investigation, so we will see.
edit on 19/1/2013 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Most intelligent statement made on Sandy Hook and it's consequences I've heard yet. Thank you Erongaricuaro.

Are many of these CTs non-sensical? yes. Definitely. People have been grasping at straws. A normal reaction given the amount of contradictions from "official sources" as well as just plain lack of evidence being presented. Much of what has been attributed to bad reporting came from police and state officials. That is disinformation, not lack of integrity by media who coincidentally do nothing in the way of real investigative reporting anymore.

Things are being used to implement an agenda of that there is no doubt. Before the bodies of these children had grown cold the anti- "assault gun" faction was out in full force. I have been researching this event very carefully since the day it hit the news with rarely a day off. There are many flaws in the official story and some of the disinformation has been intentional to lead people a certain way. I will explain -

The State Medical examiner H. Wayne Carver II made some rather odd statements when asked what caliber weapon was used to kill the children "it's a good thing it's not the prosecution or I couldn't answer that" and generally gave off an air of being very close and not wanting to misspeak in any detail.

Carver is the only person to say that kids were killed using the Bushmaster AR rifle. And he did so in a way that left him legally open to not lying - his exact words were "they were killed with the long weapon" although later a reporter asked "they were killed with the rifle" and Carver agreed. I don't recall the police ever stating the rifle was used. I think it's possible that only handguns were actually used but due to political pressure the assault rifle was slyly implicated as the murder weapon. That wouldn't be above the Obama administration at all, it's one small lie that conveniently works to push to agenda he's long been known to support.

Carver's press conference:

IMPORTANT ETA: CT state police have now officially come out saying the bushmaster AR rifle was found inside the school. www.ct.gov...
edit on 19-1-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

So you're implying that the Obama administration contacted Carver ASAP to encourage him to hit as best he could it was the Bushmaster used? Am I inferring correctly?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

But then why did the child who was interviewed have such a calm reaction? It was a blonde-haired kid with glasses. Somebody else made the statement when confronted with this question before, about "Through all the violence in movies and video games, they aren't scared of it.."

So which one of you is delusional?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join