It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sane Voice in the Sandy Hook "Conspiracy"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dieseldyk
I see the mole trolls and shills are hard at work on this thread. they "debunk" "argue" and post inflammatory stuff till the thread gets locked. That happens over and over and over. IMO that's a sign that this is important information.

Even the MSM has changed the story on what gun was used. First it was three guns, then it was the assault rifle, now its four guns. Really, how inept is this investigation? And one question I have is haven't the police collected up all the spent rounds. If as many shoots were fired from all the high capacity magazines /sarcam, the floor of the school should be littered with spent casings. So how many shots were fired? What caliber were the spent casings? that would end the debate over what gun was used. You don't need the medical examiner "yucking it up" on camera, just count the casings. Used to be you would see pictures on the news of spent casings with circle marks around them.

And another thing, all the victims were killed?, there were no wounded? apparently there were two wounded. Yet no media coverage on their recovery. These survivors should be media darlings. And then to have to walk a wounded victim five minutes to get to the ambulance. The media had better parking than the ambulance. Really? Who is going to believe that?

Threads like this one are exactly why the global elite hate the internet, it permits us no bodies to fill the gap left by so called investigative journalism. Instead of 60 minutes or the Washington post of Watergate fame, we get 24/7 babble cr@p with piers morgan.

Wrong thread buddy. No one is trying to close this thread. This thread is about there not being a conspiracy. Take your predictable "the skeptics are paid government shills" crapola elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Just my couple of thoughts about all of this. Many of these issues could be resolved it seems with a lil responsibility in journalism. People need to stand up and say "Hey, sorry everyone. In our rush to get the news out to you we have reported what appears to be incorrect information, here is the correct information as we have it now." But the MSM just plugs right along and never looks back. For example, my primary question has been about the weapons used, especially with a medical examiner saying they were all shot with the "long weapon" and msm reporting four handguns were what were used. Links earlier in this thread have apparently addressed this with updated information. One other thing I'd like to address is the father laughing on camera bit, I can't speak to his emotional state, and don't claim he didn't lose a child, or that he is an actor. My issue is that regardless of all else he quite obviously intentionally works himself up before going live, this is disingenuous, it's acting for the camera and I don't like it, I don't claim it proves or even points to anything nefarious, just bothers me enough to want to comment on it. Lastly, while the video in the OP did counterpoint the sandy hook conspiracy and improve my knowledge, the guy in the video is a foul mouthed lil tard and a sad representative of rationality and healthy skepticism.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Oh look everyone, "TheAmazingAtheist" has spoken (again), with his limited vocabulary (complete with his 12 go-to words, that he 'thinks' are intelligent, used in every other sentence- AGAIN), his overly expressive/shallow tone and his obnoxious views (that always are barely skin deep and ho-hum).

This guy has always made me sick. He is such a tube-whore looking for views. Now we get to see him exploit the death of children for his tube-revenue while he mocks people for asking questions or being confused and/or "more informed" then him.

Best way to know there must be some creator of some form out there? This idiot says there isn't.

God, I so dislike this wretched man and his commentary on every subject he hasn't the foggiest grasp on.

Now go ahead, flame me or something. I won't be returning to this thread to see it.

PS- TheAmazingAtheist, you are far from amazing. You butterballed hack, stop getting paid to exploit dead children. TY.
edit on 19-1-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Anyone that believes in the Sandy Hook conspiracy is low IQ or mentally ill.....sorry...but they are. They've proven themselves incapable of simple logic.

edit on 19-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
nothing debunked at all in steward rhodes video,i mean the atheist!. he fails to debunk alot and what he does ,is give posible senarios,name calling and as he said, # him self triying to debunk very badly.is that what you guys call debunk ? if that satisfy you knock your self out.he who was born blind will probly never see.and he doesnt want to see will surelly never see.some see and say they dont,hummm.them are the ones to watch.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Anyone that believes in the Sandy Hook conspiracy is low IQ.....sorry...but they are. They've proven themselves incapable of simple logic.

Oh really? I see. I think anyone not questioning 100% of all news is retarded. The Gulf of Tonkin wouldn't agree tho. Nor would all those WMD we never found.

Low IQ...people who still think "IQ" is a working intelligence test still being effectively supported or used today are probably low rating on any of the 200+ real intelligence rating test that are "actually" being used now adays.

But hey you like to call people stupid. Heck this entire site seems to allow it these days. Lets all call conspiracy minded individuals "stupid"! Comon, its fun!

I would love a better understanding of your "IQ".

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Oh really? I see. I think anyone not questioning 100% of all news is retarded.

What does asking questions have to do with believing that Sandy Hook was a hoax? In order for you to believe it was a Hoax, you would have had to of answered the questions with baseless conspiracy theories.

Low IQ...people who still think "IQ" is a working intelligence test still being effectively supported or used today are probably low rating on any of the 200+

Why are you arguing the semantics of if IQ tests are reliable or not. Do you not understand the term is just used as another way to call someone dumb?

But hey you like to call people stupid. Heck this entire site seems to allow it these days. Lets all call conspiracy minded individuals "stupid"! Comon, its fun!

Why would I do that? There are some conspiracy theories out there that actually make sense and have evidence that they are real.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Anyone that believes in the Sandy Hook conspiracy is low IQ or mentally ill.....sorry...but they are. They've proven themselves incapable of simple logic.

AND lets review "stupid", shall we?

You are allowing less than a dozen cherry-picked, high-profile tube vids tell YOU what the conspiracy is.

A paid false-source says "actors" are the conspiracy. Another vid gets 10 million views spreading easily debunked nonsense, and then you just hunker down in "oblivious land" thinking "oh that's the only angles this can be seen as a possible conspiracy! I'm smart, I say that's stupid!".

All the while you remain blind to entire facets of where this story goes wrong.

I "think" (get that? Think?) its more important for "YOU" to smarten up and realize that you are being fed "easy debunk-material" so "YOU" can join the masses in ridiculing and singling out the very "FEW" of us using our "noodles".

But hey...I have a very low IQ, what would I know? Carry on...enjoy that "high intellect" you seem to be swinging around this site. Peace homie.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

Why would I do that? There are some conspiracy theories out there that actually make sense and have evidence that they are real.

lol. Ooooooh! ok! I see. There is no discrepancies with the SH story that need to be focused on. I understand now. What conspiracies should I focus on so I can safely navigate this conspiracy-realm without you calling me stupid?

Maybe the ones that get the most hits on youtube? Or perhaps the ones "you find plausible" due to your research?

Just trying to remain at the top of the food chain here. Don't want to sound stupid.

Hey...how many people you think came out calling the conspiracies "you" find important, stupid? Just wondering.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I find it interesting that people attack the delivery but not the content.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What simple logic is that? Man in uniform said something specific happened, therefore he must be right?

I still have not seen evidence of a massacre having even happened, and the Sandy Hook conspiracies going mainstream is pretty funny too.

Drink up!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
I find it interesting that people attack the delivery but not the content.

If you mean TAA, I did attack his content as well. But you're right, I mostly bashed his tone and attitude.

I'll bash his content a little more if you like.

Good job Amazing Atheist!!! You waited to steal content and material from other sites and research not-of-your-own, once again, repackaged it and then got paid to say it in a way that shows you to be nothing more than a rant-o-holic with a low vocab! Sweet.

His content is nothing flawed...it shouldn't be. Its rehashed from over a hundred other sites that all debunked "word for word" the same nonsense weeks before he decided to steal it all.

PS- I mean no disrespect to you. Just TAA and the farce that is his shtick.
edit on 19-1-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

You are allowing less than a dozen cherry-picked, high-profile tube vids tell YOU what the conspiracy is.

I am? I wasn't aware you could read my mind.

A paid false-source says "actors" are the conspiracy. Another vid gets 10 million views spreading easily

I would pimp you guys out too if I had no conscience.

But here we go again, you have a conspiracy theory about the other conspiracy theories.

All the while you remain blind to entire facets of where this story goes wrong.

Yeah, that's definitely what's happening right now. You know everything about Sandy Hook and are privy to special information that no on else has. Aren't you special.

I "think" (get that? Think?) its more important for "YOU" to smarten up and realize that you are being fed "easy debunk-material" so "YOU" can join the masses in ridiculing and singling out the very "FEW" of us using our "noodles".

What's the real conspiracy then?

But hey...I have a very low IQ, what would I know? Carry on...enjoy that "high intellect" you seem to be swinging around this site. Peace homie.

Why aren't you telling me in the real true deep conspiracy knowledge only you and a few other people have?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Isn't that exactly what the conspiracy video does? Essentially summarize all theories is what these videos do.

I'm along for a point counter point discussion if you are

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dieseldyk
I see the mole trolls and shills are hard at work on this thread. they "debunk" "argue" and post inflammatory stuff till the thread gets locked. That happens over and over and over. IMO that's a sign that this is important information.

Even the MSM has changed the story on what gun was used. First it was three guns, then it was the assault rifle, now its four guns. Really, how inept is this investigation? And one question I have is haven't the police collected up all the spent rounds. If as many shoots were fired from all the high capacity magazines /sarcam, the floor of the school should be littered with spent casings. So how many shots were fired? What caliber were the spent casings? that would end the debate over what gun was used. You don't need the medical examiner "yucking it up" on camera, just count the casings. Used to be you would see pictures on the news of spent casings with circle marks around them.

And another thing, all the victims were killed?, there were no wounded? apparently there were two wounded. Yet no media coverage on their recovery. These survivors should be media darlings. And then to have to walk a wounded victim five minutes to get to the ambulance. The media had better parking than the ambulance. Really? Who is going to believe that?

Threads like this one are exactly why the global elite hate the internet, it permits us no bodies to fill the gap left by so called investigative journalism. Instead of 60 minutes or the Washington post of Watergate fame, we get 24/7 babble cr@p with piers morgan.

Wrong thread buddy. No one is trying to close this thread. This thread is about there not being a conspiracy. Take your predictable "the skeptics are paid government shills" crapola elsewhere.

Gee I was thinking the same thing about you after all why go to the bother of "debunking" a conspiracy thread. Why waste your time. I see you've made thousands of posts, how many before its called a career?

And btw you conveniently ignored my very valid questions. How come no reporting on the shell casings?
I say get your weak arguments out of here. That's the problem of you mole trolls, you pick one point of an op and harp about it but conveniently ignore all the valid points. its a tactic used to bury the good information, with an overload of babble.

SO how about it, how come no reports on the shell casings, in my mind that would resolve the which gun was used debate.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

What simple logic is that? Man in uniform said something specific happened, therefore he must be right?

I still have not seen evidence of a massacre having even happened, and the Sandy Hook conspiracies going mainstream is pretty funny too.

Drink up!

And this is what is so disrespectful. To claim those kids never died is tantamount to urinating on their graves. Sickening.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Sigh, this will be my last reply to you Mr Bottle.

1) yes there are countless sites showing evidence that is not making the mainstream conspiracy-bashing circles on FOX or even here. I have yet to see many facets to the story that stink even mentioned here as of yet. And no, I won't share them with you cus that is possibly dangerous (yes, dangerous) and I do not wish to seem "stupid" to you.

2) yes, it is exactly what you are thinking. I didn't have to read your mind, you displayed its contents openly.

3) Yes, I do personally have issues with some details in the story. I also remain free in thinking about the story in a conspiratorial manner. I do not care if you said I have a low IQ for doing so (even tho that's not allowed on this site, but your new, what do you know?).

4) Wash up your game and start using your noodle before it gets atrophied through your dependence on "others telling you what is low IQ worthy". Cus there surly is many unanswered questions on SH, and as long as we have enemies to "free thought" (like you) calling any voice brave (or stupid) enough to ask those questions, we are at a discredit.

Thank you for your time. Now if you don't mind, I'm busy looking over your contributions to ATS thus far. let me say "wow". What a high IQ you must have, sir!

Good day.

MM

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

And this is what is so disrespectful. To claim those kids never died is tantamount to urinating on their graves. Sickening.

We agree on this very important and sad fact.

Second line. Mr Mask out.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dieseldyk

I have patience to wait for the official report for casings.

The rest of your drivel merits no response. Resorting to calling me and others trolls or shills is the sign that you have nothing left to bring to the table.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Don't twist my words. I said I have not seen evidence of it having happened. Attention to details, my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join