It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Shocking Questions You Should Be Asking Yourself

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This is one of those emails that popped up in my mail. If anyone knows the source link, could you post it here so that we can read the whole article if there is more. (thanks)

Normally I just delete this stuff, but I thought this one had some particualrily good questions we should be asking ourselves.

Your thoughts on these 50 questions:

#1 Why are sales of physical silver coins breaking all sorts of all-time records? The U.S. Mint is on pace to sell more silver eagles during the first month of 2013 than it did during the entire year of 2007.

#2 Why has Germany announced that it will be moving gold from New York and Paris to its own vaults back home? Is this a sign of a breakdown in trust among global central banks?

#3 Why is China systematically hoarding gold?

#4 Why have billionaires such as George Soros and John Paulson been hoarding massive amounts of gold?

#5 Why are billionaires buying up so much ranch land up in Montana?

#6 Why is Russia warning that we are rapidly approaching a global "currency war"?

#7 Why has Barack Obama chosen this moment to launch an all-out attack on the Second Amendment?

#8 Why does Barack Obama want doctors to ask their patients questions about firearms?

#9 Why is there an incredibly severe nationwide ammunition shortage all of a sudden?

#10 Why has a bill been introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives that "would ban Internet or mail order ammunition purchases"?

#11 Why are gun control advocates such as Piers Morgan pushing for us to become more like the UK when the UK actually has a much higher violent crime rate than we do?

#12 Why was a Forbes article that made a connection between the use of psychiatric drugs and the mass shootings that we have seen in recent years almost immediately taken down from the Internet?

#13 Why does the federal government want to start putting "black boxes" in all new motor vehicles?

#14 Why are some U.S. states now using computers to predict "future crimes"?

#15 Why are "black-clad federal SWAT teams" raiding farms and ranches all over the United States?

Source

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link. Use only a 'snippet' from the source
edit on 17/1/13 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

Interesting Questions, most are asked in a Opinion Leaning Direction though, but they do have some Merit.

"May you live in interesting times" Chinese Curse.

These are the times we live in, "interesting".

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
well im not answering all them questions....
can someone else?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Link

Here's the source I found.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Thanks, I hate not being able to find the source material.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I believe that there are 4 books that will explain and answer these questions. Do you not seriously know the answer to some. Read 1. "The Naked Capitalist" by Leon Skoen. 2. "The Book of Enoch". 3."New World Order" by Eustice Mullan. 4. "Sun Tsu, The Art of War.

I think that if you read those books you will have a good understanding of what is going on. For good measure read the "Holy Bible" Revelations. It will tie it all together in a nice little package.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

The original post by the author of the 50 questions was titled "50 Shocking Questions That You Should Ask Anyone Who Is Not A Prepper Yet.

These questions are to be asked by people who already know the answers to people who don't know the answers to get them to learn about what is going on and what is going to happen in the future.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
#51 Why do they continue sell hot dogs in 10 packs and then sell buns in 8 packs?
Just kidding

Those are some good question that do indeed need answering. Maybe the whole plan is to create so much chaos that keep us busy with questions so that the real plan can be carried out. Jus' sayin'

spez

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Wow....Almost everything that's happening right now is mentioned above...I think every one knows that the economy is not getting any better soon,(if at all) so there will probably be some unrest going on all around the world,including the US...Banking systems have no other choices but to transfer from Fiat money to real gold back one,so are the ordinary people.And if countries start to trade with gold or their regional monetary instead of dollar, the US dollar will collapse...And if that happens they might be riots in the US.In order to make that situation safer for every body,the US government is planning to disarm the whole nation...Some might argue that the total and complete disarmament is not possible therefore making any possible up coming unrest even more dangerous for the rest of people...Lets hope this scenario will not happen,because if so Europe will be next and Russia or maybe even China and who knows what will happen to the rest of the world..

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Easy, people dont ask themselves these questions because they are not introduced on the nightly premieres of Fox News. If these issues were in the lime light, there woukd be riots in the streets, and, oh i dont know, CHANGES HAPPENING. And we cant have that, no sir.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Maybe because there is a powerful group of people steering the nation towards a "vision" of how they would like the USA to be, ....regardless of the colatteral damage.

Maybe because there is a powerfull group of people who have succeeded to infiltrate into the highest offices in every significant government organisation in order to make my first reply happen.

Maybe because there is a powerfull group of people who can get shamelesly rich if they are willing and have agreed to use their influence and position for the two previously mentioned replies?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The Book of Revelation is one long acid trip requiring ambiguous interpretations that never quite seem to fit. I can say this about a lot of the current events going on here in much simpler terms: a shifting of the balance of power through money hoarding. The more money you have, the more powerful you are, and vice versa. And no one likes to share power.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
too many people encouraging chaos, and fear. is this how it's going to be from now on? why is this being done?...and why are some of the questions inflamatory and hyperbolic, but are not being sourced? and...since we are coming off of one of the biggest capitalistic financial meltdowns in 70 years, why aren't the people that caused it getting the blame, rather than the people trying to fix it?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
The Book of Revelation is one long acid trip requiring ambiguous interpretations that never quite seem to fit. I can say this about a lot of the current events going on here in much simpler terms: a shifting of the balance of power through money hoarding. The more money you have, the more powerful you are, and vice versa. And no one likes to share power.

To help out a bit, most of revelation is quotes or rehashes from the O.T. or the book of Enoch, the watchers. Once you know where the quote came from, the context becomes much clearer.
Thought that might help.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I agree some of the questions are bias, but the author has a link/source for every question in the list. If you clicked on the link you would've seen this before asking for sources.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Alot of ppl are talking about starting a revolution in America, and around the worl. Global uprising of the people to take back the control.

Well as I see it, the trap is set. You see, what our governments around the world is doing to us, the people is to provoke us again and again. Igniting a flame in our mind, an idea of uprising and revolution.

If we don´t act out this idea in our head, we will have a police state pretty soon. We will lose the little freedom we have left and it is basically game over. If, however, we do raise up, start a revolution and try to take back controll. The government will have a perfect reason for them to fight us, smash us down even further without any problem. You see?

For them this is a win win situation by now, we acted to late in my opinion, to much talk, to little action.

Either we do nothing, and the government around the world will have their will. We do something, and the governemnt can just speed up their proccess of having their will.

I don´t say it is hopeless, and I do think we still have a chanse, BUT, the stage is set for them, and for every day that goes by without direct action, we have to fight harder and harder to overcome the obstacles ahead of us.

peace

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Great questions to make you think. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

You mentioned The Art of War and yep. Misdirection, cutting off resources, confusion. That sound right.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The average person out there is afraid to ask these questions...they are terrified at what they might find.

I think those of us on this board and other, similar ones...are a minority. We are not afraid to look behind the curtain. We seek the facts...for some...the "truth", for others. I personally would rather have the painful reality over a sugar coated fantasy.

Many of the questions are somewhat rhetorical...to me anyway. Most of us know what has happened and is happening at least in a general sense. Our "great experiment" has been hijacked and the Republic we struggled to create has become a dim shadow of what it once was.

I cannot put a finger on just when and how it happened, but it happened. Corruption is manifest everywhere now. Never forget, whether you are religious, spiritual, philosophical or not...they are called "the 7 deadly sins" for a reason...Greed, Gluttony, Lust, Envy, Wrath (anger), Vain pride and Sloth. These are the destroyers of society...and we have all embraced some... or all... of them as a standard way of life. We allowed ourselves to be distracted...our schools dumbed down...and this is the price of the apathy we chose.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think numbers 1-10 are particularly important, and I can't help but wonder if there is some connection there.

Numbers 5 and 47 really stuck out to me. I was unaware of either, and would like more back-story on those.

#5 (billiionaires buying land in montana) is interesting.

#47 sounds kind of insane. One of those things you read, and your response (the only sane one) is WTF?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join