It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone has to know the answer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pathwalker777
Hi true seekers

Ok now i dont want to get to deep into my storie here. But i have to add some of it for my question.
I trained under an adept manny years ago. Right after we split i did not understand then but he told me it was for my own good and something about what he called the watchers. Well over the years they have basicly tore my life apart to the point i stoped studing and praticing because i belive thats where they got onto my tail. Basicly the watchers as i have found out are the feds and there hypno slaves. Now my question. Why or what do they want with the people who follow one of the manny true paths to adeptship. Then maby i can finally understand why this happened to me. Its been going on for over 18 years.

You are not a highlander are you?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

No i am not

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm intrigued by this post.. I have only recently been researching deeper into the different 'types' of entities and for the past few months, almost a year, (before i looked into it) i had been thinking of the word Elohim and saying it out loud as if i was trying to remember what i was something. I googled the name and it came up as another word for god and also the name for a type or race of beings who were partially responsible for our creation (or so the post said).. You seem to know a lot about these things, i was wondering what this could mean? I'm trying to understand these things more, i've always been a vivid dreamer, i've had lucid dreams on the odd occasion but i'm confused.
Are these negative entities able to interact with you if you are not willing??
Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

ALL of the Esoteric Societies do that crap. They did it to me in the OTO.

It's a cruel haze.... because they know the power of suggestion.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Although... for some reason I didn't care. People WERE following me. Things WERE conspiring against me.

But what's new? That's the price of being brought to life in the land of the dead.

Eventually, it stops. The Devil decides you're insignificant and stops taunting you.

That's when you show The Devil his own tombstone.

"You're dead, dude."

You don't get an award or anything for it, though...

But, in the words of the Tibetans, your struggle and investigation of your own pain and sadness helps all sentient beings.

Don't worry about "the others"... they'll destroy themselves before they can kill your spirit.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SageRivers

Lucid dreaming is most of the time astral projection. Everyone astral projects in there sleep from time to time. But that way is safe unless directly attacked. For the planes we goto are safe for us unconscious controled. But willing astral projection is very dangerous for you are on the lower planes and you become noticed by all sorts of nasty stuff. Peoples thought forms and a host of alot nastyof stuff.training is giving by teachers on how to defend yourself from them. Willing astral projection is alot diffrent from projecting in your sleep. But you can be woken up by others in your sleep to the willing projection plane. Few rember the lower level planes of projection from a sleeping state tho upon waking. For the lower levels seem to be a conscious level.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PnezakYahakotima

So you had to deal with the fbi to get into the oto. I went to a.meeting with the oto. To get help after my exwife got mixed up in this hypno group. And all they kept telling me is how they wont let there order get infltrated by the cia. And i was basicly sent away. I sent them emails and stuff and they wont respond.they also told me i should check out the masions go figure lol.
ps. I took my exwife with me when i went. I proble should of not taken her but hind sight is just that. At the time we where still married

edit on 20-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SageRivers

Truly to start on any path. Meditation is key it unlocks many doors within over time. Helps you open the doors that will lead you. But true meditation. Hers the one i started with. Look up dragon pose. And use a breathing exercise of ... breath in left nostril for 4the heart beats fill lungs. Hold for 4i heart beats. Breath out completly 6 heart beats right nostril. continue throughout. You will have to use a hand to plug nose up for the breathing. Start 15 mins aday. Every week go up 5i mins do not eat for 1hour before doing it and drink for 30i mins. Keep doing this till you get up to where you do this instead of sleeping. Crazy huh. Its a monkish typ of life. The true paths. But you dont need to get that far a few hours ady will have a massive impact on your life. Keep your mind as clear as you can no thoughts. No moving and dont stop till the time is up use and alarm clock. Hold proper pose throughout. And over time you will get to a point where you dont need your hands to do the breathing
ohh and face east. Calming vibration helps ie incense. No music its about clearing the mind. And no falling asleep lol. And if you know start on the corect days of the week if not just start on saterday. End on friday. Add time on saterday

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Do you have the tools to fight? The spiritual tools?

The authority is given to believers to cast out demons (which is what your dealing with) by the blood of Christ Jesus. There have been believers that commanded by the authority of the blood of Christ for the demons to get out and the moment they said those words the event stopped. I mentioned before the guy Russ Disdar, he has been fighting the dark powers for decades and you can type his name in youtube search and find what you need. Do a google search : Russ Disdar and space then add UFO (or aliens).

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

Thank you very much for your replies, i am taking notes. Recently i have been meditating with the aid of binaural beats but something about them seems to irk me. Are there any particular sites or 'teachers' of sorts you would recommend? Or any sources you would consider to be trustworthy or effective?
Thanks again for the suggestions i really do appreciate!

Just to delve further into the lucid state experience, in the dream I was in a room with my then partner, when i realised that it must be a dream. I stood up with the intention of flying and i focused and it was as if my sense of touch was expanding or immersing with my surroundings and i began to levitate. the entire room seemed to have a blue glow about it. Then a sort of static white noise 'feeling' surrounded me, and i began to not enjoy the experience. I'm not sure what went wrong but when i awoke i could not move, my eyelids were twitching and i was struggling to open them. I was trying to call out for help but it was no use, eventually with much effort i was able to move my arm then the rest of my body followed.
It's interesting you say this is a form of astral travel.. Are you able to 'opt out' of such experiences and if so.. are you able to 'opt back in' or is it a long process to regain such abilities? I think i may have 'opted out' in a panic midflight (in the dream).
Peace (:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

They are looking for god. They are also looking for recruits to work for the elite. New fresh minds to better graps and use the modern world to it's full potential. Most likely after so long of being "tracked" and nothing changed. You have proved unworthy of either "god" or "recruit" therefore because you know of things you shouldn't you have to be discarded.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

This might interest you...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OldSchoolMom

ty i have found this video to be right on with what i have seen ty you very much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join