It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone has to know the answer

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420

Originally posted by Shema
I think that if anyone could seriously help you they would insist on knowing what you are on because whatever it is, and I suspect it is weed, it is obviously affecting your psyche. The interesting question is why is it having this particular effect and that is the question you should be asking.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Shema because: (no reason given)

Maybe I missed it, but, where is the indication that marijuana caused the OP's delusions (imo)?

Marijuana is my prime suspicion, heavy use of. I had a similar kind of experience with it myself a long time back. I don't smoke it anymore but I clearly remember what I went through. I don't regret the experience because I came out of it okay in the end. There was no one I felt I could relate my problems with and that made it tough.

I might be wrong concerning the OP and if so then no harm done.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Shema because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Just relax dude, get off the computer go for a really long walk or drive and clear your head. Remember you are in control of your thoughts no body else.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

All of this sounds a little strange.

Can you ask yourself a little question for me? What if this is all in your head... can you really be sure that what you believe isnt the product of a sick mind?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I dont do drugs. I am not crazy. I have had some very real things happen to me. Crazy is what they try to get you to belive. And others not part of the program. Funny tho that someone brought up ufos. About a month ago. In the astral i got draged off my bed by hummm it was like a green mantis about 6 ft. It put me on my stomach and i was fighting with it. And then to get control of me it tickled me then stuck something into my kidney. Then i was back on the bed. It had what was a child like mind. Now thoes that understand the astral understand this is odd. For i have fought other peoples thought forms driected at me in the astral as well as a earth elemental and a air elementel. As well as had some horrible dealings with a improperly banished evocation of goethia spirt. That i got help with banishing properly by the order with much tongue lashing about how much worse it turly could have become lol. I have also at one time had this old man in robes that used to come and talk with me. Always before he showed up he as he called it a familiar showed up checked out the area. He does come anymorer after he warned me years ago of much danger.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pathwalker777
I dont do drugs. I am not crazy. I have had some very real things happen to me. Crazy is what they try to get you to belive. And others not part of the program. Funny tho that someone brought up ufos. About a month ago. In the astral i got draged off my bed by hummm it was like a green mantis about 6 ft. It put me on my stomach and i was fighting with it. And then to get control of me it tickled me then stuck something into my kidney. Then i was back on the bed. It had what was a child like mind. Now thoes that understand the astral understand this is odd. For i have fought other peoples thought forms driected at me in the astral as well as a earth elemental and a air elementel. As well as had some horrible dealings with a improperly banished evocation of goethia spirt. That i got help with banishing properly by the order with much tongue lashing about how much worse it turly could have become lol. I have also at one time had this old man in robes that used to come and talk with me. Always before he showed up he as he called it a familiar showed up checked out the area. He does come anymorer after he warned me years ago of much danger.

Sorry, I wasn't suggesting you were crazy. Marijuana can open many closed doors in the psyche. You say you are clean therefore you are in a stronger position to deal with what is occurring but you are obviously disempowered for these astral entities to be messing with you so easily. But do you really want to tell them to F/O or are you waiting to see what is going to happen next? In the end its up to yourself.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Shema

I have at this time stoped running. And am wating for them to interact with me directly. But thats what i have been trying to make happen for years. Truth is something it seems these people dont value. Well a honest choice would be a welcomed change lol. But i think after 18 years i belive i have earned the right to the answer to my question. By eather the watchers or those in hidding. But it needs to be in truth

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I'm no expert in these matters, far as I know astral entities have no concept of truth whatsoever so don't expect to learn anything meaningful from them. All they want to do is mess with you because you are letting them into your space.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
What on earth is a "Manny"?

Google isn't helping here at all.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I find it curious that you did not even consider what I talked about in my previous post. Please read it again and think about what I said, and don't answer for awhile. Really think about it. What is it that your guru taught? What connects the watchers and you teacher. Think outside the box. Spiritual teacher trying to make you understand the esoteric.
edit on 18-1-2013 by prophetboy12 because: added some thoughts

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

I did consider what you sayed. Problem is i know your right. And it filters down on diffrent levels. I am indeed a threat to them on the diffrent levels just not at the top. They where or still trying to break me down because of my teaching of truth. Abolishing the slavery of man. Its amazing how people are focusing on the traps err shows. Instead of the slavery they buy into daily. An basic teaching. The more you own the more a slave to your things you are. If people would just wake up. Freedom realy is only a dumpster away. To be a slave is to owe. Freedom is to owe nothing. Well that would be a massive start anyway. So they fear me and so. Basicly i have to accept my life is over in a since. No where to turn. Just sit here and be victimized by my own goverment. No one will step in for they fear the hypno hordes the feds have created. Seriously what options do i have now.?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think they think they made you.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Plz explain. You think they made me?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

They might think they did. Pathwalker. They're assholes.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

So your saying??? They might think the aliens made me????

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The watchers in my understanding are agents of the Elohim. They are like the agents of interaction with those who the Elohim are interested in for what ever reason. The watchers teach, guide, redirect, and even modify humans under Elohim command.

The function of an Adept is to act as teacher for human to human contact of apprentice potentials. They are those that select among humans of this world the apprentices for further development which the watchers are a part of. Another function of the Adept is to alleviate suffering in this world. Adepts are often taken out of an apprenticeship relationship when needed for emergency suffering relief in another part of the world that the apprentice could not adapt to. The watchers will by what ever means try and direct you to another mentor or perhaps a school.

Overcome and let go of your fear and you will attract the help you need. Love guides the teacher to you. Love of God and forgiveness to yourself and others whom you must forgive to let go of. Impacted negativity is like glue in flypaper for the apprentice. You must let go of negative experiences in order to quit attracting them to you.

La- [Exitus Statu Quo]
En- [End the Status Quo]

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Do you have the tools to fight? The spiritual tools?

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

I understand what you are talking about. Ty your wisdom is right. But this was diffrent he offten talked about them as hypnotized slaves. He used that word for it was comparison they watch and report. He sayed at times they where even unaware of it there minds used by a hypnotist. I found this to be true. When the feds tryed to hpno me they tryed to convince me it was god to get me to let go. But as is the case they have no understanding of the training of true students so there for he thought i would not understand what he was doing and how to fight it. Our will is trained to be strong. And hypno is a yesod astral power based off the desires. So trying to use god is a smart try. But overcome yesods vices. And your good. Basicly. Without getting into to much lol. Now getting into magnetizim would blow there minds lol.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I have used some astra tricks on a few of them. Ie basic curses lets say thur thoght forms. But i feel bad useing these things aginst defenseless people. I want nothing more then to get this fix. Stoped praticing so i am out of balance. They have my home bugged and microphone for years. I was not going to show them anything i was taught. But oneday soon i may have no choice and start sending elmentals. And then if it does not get fixed evocations. But it saddens me to have to resort to shuch things. In my evocation traing. I had to deal with such things for failure to banish corectly. With as my old teach exspred is part of the training. And i would not wish that on anyone.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

And as far as spirituality i am fine. What they are doing to me is what and who they controll in life. People influenced by there controll ie grip on the infstructure in life. Has in no way changed my spiritual ideas ect. Proved to me more then i ever thought about what the church really does to there own people.
Before things got bad i knew they where getting ready to. I do have insight
i prayed with ra to grant me the strength to endure and watch over me and so far it has held me up. I reach out to ra for strenght when needed and it fills me. Magtizium. I know i suck at spelling lol. See i rember where we go after where done reincarnating to wait for the next cycle. Where the masters wait. And watch.
edit on 18-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

edit on 18-1-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join