It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri Joins Wyoming and Texas.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
You Americans and your love and obsession with being able to buy an assault rifle and sufficient ammo to take down a small third world country............ Pathetic.... Seriously pathetic.......... Just look at yourselves, the world is laughing at you......

Id rather have serfs laughing at me because I am freer than they, rather than be patted on the back by them because I was one of them.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You Americans and your love and obsession with being able to buy an assault rifle and sufficient ammo to take down a small third world country............ Pathetic.... Seriously pathetic.......... Just look at yourselves, the world is laughing at you......

"Pathetic"? Seriously? That's the best you've got?

Speaking of
, can you give me a compelling reason why I should give a rat's ass who is laughing at me, whether "the world" or whomever?

I mean, if we wanna laugh, "the world" has some gawdawful funny stuff going on elsewhere, too...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Heres one Australian that's not laughing at the US seriously!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Didn't we have to come and save you guys from the Gas chambers? How many in Russia were sent to die in the gulags? Don't confuse yourself friend 200+ million died as a direct result of tyrannical government in the 20th century alone!

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it!

Gun free zones are targeted because they are defenseless, just like and unarmed populous can be targeted!

In America our highest offices and our main stream media outlets are for sale to the highest bidder! Our goverment sponsors the death of hundreds if not thousands of children in Syria today. Kills children and other inocents with drones daily. Sponsored the killing of tens of thousands in Iraq and beyond. Kills Americans without trial or any type of due process.

White House wins fight to keep assassinations of Americans secret.
rt.com...

Nazi Germany, Stalinist Russia, Mao’s China, Pol Pot’s Cambodia, etc, all contained disarmed populations. The guns were gone, and as a result millions upon millions died!

The Patriot Acts, the FISA domestic spy bill, the bailouts of corrupt international banks, attempts at CISPA and SOPA, actions like the NDAA authorizing the treatment of U.S. citizens as “enemy combatants” without rights to due process; all paint a picture so clear only a one-celled amoeba (or your average suburban yuppie) would not see it. You and I, and everyone else for that matter, have been designated potential targets of the state.

DISARM YOU SAY? I dont think so!
edit on 16-1-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Yeah, I suppose that there are unemployed people laughing at me everyday as I head off to work.

"look at that loser, going to work all day, chuckle chuckle, snicker chuckle."

" what's he think he's gonna do, get rich and buy everything in the world?...chucklesnicker"

I say, more power to you if you are that happy being unemployed, I'm off to work.
It wouldn't occur to me to give two squirts of piss what they thought of me because I am ensuring my survival and doing the same for my family.

Nor do I give a crap what other people think of gun owners.
Whether you live in the U.S. or another country YOU have a right to be a victim.
I would NEVER want to take that right away from you.
Victims NEED to be victims.
They are victims for a reason.
There is nothing inherantly "wrong" with being a victim or WANTING to be a victim just so long as you don't expect someone else to save you.

I however, choose NOT to be a victim.
THere is nothing wrong with this choice either.
It is simply the way I choose to live.
Just as you have chosen to put yourself in the victim role by disempowering yourself ON PURPOSE,
we choose the opposite.

You have fun knowing that there is NO WAY WHATSOEVER that the citiznes of your country would have ANY WAY WHATSOEVER to defend yourself against tyranny.
Nothing wrong with that.
I fully support it and so does your King or Queen.

I rest a little easier at night knowing that I have a way to resist tyranny.

YOU and people who operate with your mindset CANNOT and WILL NOT EVER be able to comprehend or understand this way of thinking and I know this.

It is like trying to convince a battered wife to leave her husband.
I don't play that game anymore either.
You are exactly where YOU need to be in this grand play.
I would never want to deprive you of your victim status.
And as long as YOU don't try to make ME a victim too then, we'll get along just fine.

The person or entity who WOULD try to make ME a victim would have their work cut out for them.
Good luck.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2013 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Good lord. You folk are soooo concerned about having guns and every little detail concerning them. WTF?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Strattos

see above.
You are NEVER going to understand because of who you are and who YOU want to be.
I am saying that you LITERALLY CAN NOT understand this issue.
There is NO POINT in you asking that question because no matter WHAT the answer is,
You aren't going to be able to understand it.

It won't make sense to you because of who you have chosen to be.
I can't make it any simpler than that I'm afraid.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Strattos

Maybe its because this country started out when a bunch of farmers felt oppressed by the largest and most powerful national empire and deceded it was time to stand up for something. This nation was built around the people standing up for themselves. We have guns not only to hunt, but to protect ourselves and our families, to protect our Constitution when idiots in D.C. decided we no longer have the rights that document tells us that we have. The common people of this country kicked Englands ### out twice, thats why we have guns and i'll give up that right from my cold dead hands.
edit on 16-1-2013 by roaland because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2013 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

What I want to know is,
what is going to happen WHEN the Federal Government makes "assult rifles" or anything which holds more than 7 rounds illegal, how are we going to ever be able to buy firearms again UNLESS they are specifically manufactured in YOUR state or an adjoining state with similar laws?

Otherwise, wouldn't that be under federal juristiction?
Crossing State lines?

If I want to buy an AK-47 manufactured in Texas would that be possible?

Good question! I wonder if there will be some type of reciprocity between GUN states like there is now between certain states regarding concealed licenses.

By the way, S&F on the thread! This is great news. I’m sure Alaska and several other states will follow the lead soon.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strattos
Good lord. You folk are soooo concerned about having guns and every little detail concerning them. WTF?

I guess you can't miss what you've never had.

This is the type of reply you see from people who grew up neutered and subservient to government control.

Very sad really!

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Constitutional Right is a pretty big deal.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Do a search on "hours after re-election Obama U.N. gun ban" and then learn about UN Agenda 21.

This is endgame.

edit on 1/17/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
vermont is actually one of the most relaxed gun law states, so i am surprised that they have not already joined the party

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Screwed

What I want to know is,
what is going to happen WHEN the Federal Government makes "assult rifles" or anything which holds more than 7 rounds illegal, how are we going to ever be able to buy firearms again UNLESS they are specifically manufactured in YOUR state or an adjoining state with similar laws?

Otherwise, wouldn't that be under federal juristiction?
Crossing State lines?

If I want to buy an AK-47 manufactured in Texas would that be possible?

Good question! I wonder if there will be some type of reciprocity between GUN states like there is now between certain states regarding concealed licenses.

By the way, S&F on the thread! This is great news. I’m sure Alaska and several other states will follow the lead soon.
www.adn.com... and here is Alaska to the dance.
edit on 17-1-2013 by sandman441 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

you are the type of numbskull to bring a knife to a gunfight arent you? myself, i do not own a gun, but ill be damned if the federal government tries to take my rights that were given to me by the concrete bill of rights. not everybody is all like "ooooooh look at my sexy AR, its so beautiful, lets see how many hollow points i can acquire because i am a badass".... well some of us are like that but thats not the point, people have the right to overthrow an unjust government right? well what if you just sold your gun(s) to the government for money like some (sheeple) people are doing now, and the unjust government tries to pull a fast one on you illegally, what are you going to do, let them have their way with you and send you to guantanamo bay to fill your mouth with a c#@kmeat sandwitch, or are you going to defend yourself with your property and your rights? I vote option B you sucker you
have fun being a tool...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
There is an easy solution to the problem of states losing fed money if they buck the illegal gun control bs in Washington. Their legislators can make their people exempt from federal taxes and use that money for relief problem solved.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Fellow Missourian here. States nullifying federal and unconstitutional reach into their sovereignty is where we all need to be heading as a Republic. What I think the puppet feds and their banking masters fear is our state Militias. Missouri's Militia is ranked one of the more sound and organized in the U.S. Banksters are not concerned with the individual gun owner, they fear the organized gun owners.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tmeister182

Think of the revenue that a state could generate just by nullifying the drug laws. Hemp could replace all of those GM crops that are killing the environment. The stuff grows year round in some places and the demand for it world wide has increased.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Correction on that. What federal money! Its all debt anyway. Federal government doesn't have any money except what we give them. Rock on Missouri, finally something about my state I can be proud of.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Keep laughing shill! I would try to explain it to you but I'd be a total idiot to think you would understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join