It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Hits it Out of the Park Live On Huff Post...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+118 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
In his first Interview since the Piers show; not being a fan of Aj's style he hit this interview out of the park IMO. She just let him talk for the most part and he got stuff out there I have never heard on the MSM. This was not just about guns he covered everything from agenda 21 to vaccines eugenics etc. At the end they tried to paint him as a nut but the damage was already done. He was quite reasonable for the most part IMO... They had some panel come on and analyze afterward I only listened to minute of it when it seemed like they were just lost and did not know how to handle what Alex just got out there to the public.

Alex may just be starting to crack the MSM armor brainwash wall. They think everyone thinks he is just a nut but I think more and more are starting to relate to him. He even did the " I want you to get mad and go to the window and say I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" line ... He kind of ranted at the end a bit but they were trying to cut him off and he was just trying to get in some last few lines in to finish his thoughts...

I think hes right we need to get mad!

edit on 13-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

+56 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Just a thought.......Has anyone thought that TPTB are using him as a gauge as to the resistance they may be facing with their ridiculous police state laws????? Or perhaps as a tool to rile those up to the point that they act out in a premature way to facilitate some of the upcoming draconian laws?

I understand the emotions that are popping up over the 2nd, but I want to just say that at the battle of Lexington and Concord, the Americans stood down UNTIL they were fired upon first, then they fought back claiming the moral high ground on the battle.

I see people quite frequently on ATS baiting those who use the reasoning of fighting a tyrannical government, trying to get someone to say something that will end up with a visit by the black suits. Thankfully, I don't see many taking the bait.

But just some random thoughts on your post OP......

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Yeah get mad! Go crazy! Don't worry about the details, just grab the nearest person and start screaming point blank into their faces, cover them with your spit, and feel your face go all red and the veins bulge out on your neck as your vocal chords reach their limit and your lungs can't take it anymore.....feels good huh Alex?

edit on 13-1-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You know, I understand why he goes on rants like he does...but it really just makes him look like a nut job. I know how his radio personality is...and apparently that just may be his actual personality.

People won't start taking him seriously unless he has a logical debate with the MSM without ranting on about everything. I get a lot of stuff is linked...but man, just bring up the talking points, say your piece, then let them counter. I assure you, if your facts are straight, you will do nothing but make them look like the nuts and make you look far better in comparison. That's how you win over the public...not by raving like a lunatic about every conspiracy ever talked about...

He has a lot of good points...and he also really pushes the bounds of logic and deduction...So where I can back him on some, I can counter on others...at least someone that makes some sort of sense is getting airtime now.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is how Alex should be conducting himself off his show....on his show, he can be how he wants. However, he was over the top on the PM show, but this, he was calm, cool, collected and had his points lined up. Regardless of what you think about him, if you just watch that bit, he was spot on.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by hawkiye

Just a thought.......Has anyone thought that TPTB are using him as a gauge as to the resistance they may be facing with their ridiculous police state laws????? Or perhaps as a tool to rile those up to the point that they act out in a premature way to facilitate some of the upcoming draconian laws?

I understand the emotions that are popping up over the 2nd, but I want to just say that at the battle of Lexington and Concord, the Americans stood down UNTIL they were fired upon first, then they fought back claiming the moral high ground on the battle.

I see people quite frequently on ATS baiting those who use the reasoning of fighting a tyrannical government, trying to get someone to say something that will end up with a visit by the black suits. Thankfully, I don't see many taking the bait.

But just some random thoughts on your post OP......

I wouldn't doubt it.

and to go one further, in addition to Alex Jones who would attract the 2nd amendment types that are angry (not all 2nd amendment supporters but the ones that focus on government control as an enemy) and they might put up a fight rather than being penned in for their safety.

Then you have David Icke that attracts all the sensationalist outer space types that would buy into stories that most others would consider them mentally unstable for considering.

Then the Glen Beck types, a little more rational than the Alex Jones types. These types could possibly move into political positions of influence and try and steer the government from the inside.

I understand i my have the wrong take on these guys in some peoples opinions, but the point is... Having different poster boys with different fundamental views reflecting the levels of dissatisfaction with the current system will help them round everyone into different circles and know what to do with them.

David Icke supporters = mental hospital

Alex Jones supporters = Jail

Glen Beck supporters = Controlled opposition.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by hawkiye

Just a thought.......Has anyone thought that TPTB are using him as a gauge as to the resistance they may be facing with their ridiculous police state laws?????

No, he is being used by the left as a very public representative of the opposition to their agendas. His lunacy provides them the paint for a broad brush... Everyone who disagrees with them are all just like Alex!

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING gets on the msm unless THEY want it too.

For the OP he may have sounded reasonable, but to the sheeple he sounds like a nut job and NOW, when you or me try to talk to sheeple they'll remember Alex and think we're as mad as they think he is.

Job done.

ETA: Look at whats on the screen behind Alex!!! Thats what the sheeple will remember when they hear the name Alex Jones.

edit on 13-1-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
How does Glenn "Fake Tears" Beck still even have a show?

Goes to show.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
careful alex

a few more of these, and you'll be accepted and mainstream

the worst thing that could ever happen to your career

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I honestly worry about AJ and his family now

I hope they stay safe...hope we all do. Yet, thanks to him many are taking a second look at this gun confiscation agenda and all other things he (and Ventura) bring to the table. GOOD. Even if they dislike em...at least it gets them talking (and thnking).

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I feel there is way to much of this same stuff plauging the news! There is other things going on in the world besides this i want to know why they arent covering it.

Are they trying to get us pumped up? Are they trying to get us unruly so they have a reason to come in with force?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Well, that was much better than the train wreck on the PM show. Better format for AJ this time.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by misse2miss

Ahhh... the great slight of hand by TPTB

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

IMO he hit nothing out of the park.
He is his own worst enemy.
He does more damage to his reputation than Glen Beck, Piers Morgan, or anyone else could ever do.
For every great point he has, he makes such an ass out of himself that the point gets cancelled out and people are just left wondering who let the crazy guy out of the institution.

He would have done well to just say "I am not here to talk about Glen Beck and I have no opinion on the man. I am here to defend my constitution against tyranny."

Quick and to the point without any mud slinging.
As it stands, he just looks like a friggin maniac who is off his meds.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I understand that the media is bought
But just because you buy alot of chocolates at the corner store you don't own the corner store
The corner store will see how much you buy and just try to sell even more.

Media is not bought, media elements can be purchased in installments.
They still care about ratings though and AJ does bring in the numbers.

I'm just saying the media is not news, the media is product/position placement for sale.
Media is not for sale, the viewers are, YOU ARE!

Just like when you watch a commercial, how much does it cost?
Well show Nike the ratings at given hours and age ranges.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by hawkiye

Yeah get mad! Go crazy! Don't worry about the details, just grab the nearest person and start screaming point blank into their faces, cover them with your spit, and feel your face go all red and the veins bulge out on your neck as your vocal chords reach their limit and your lungs can't take it anymore.....feels good huh Alex?

edit on 13-1-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

No, you see he was a little bit concerned that he may have over reacted. He wasn't as clystal clear as he usually is, with his concise and accurate critiques.

He was on deaths door with pheumonia and the plague. Also he had a sore leg a while back and it almost had to be amputated. Had that flesh eating bactgeria and all sorts of stuff.

So on Thursday night he asked god if he did ok, and when he woke up the next morning he thought "You know I am good. If I don't get angry they'll never realise how serioal I am." and praised jebus for his returned clarity of mind.

I heard all this on his own show. He was sick so he was not his usual self, but he's ok with that!

BAAAAWWWHAHAHAhHahaha... I .. ohmgod...

edit on 13-1-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Just watched it, 1st half went fairly well, for the most part he sounded sane and made sense, but I noticed you only posted half. Went and saw the second half and after his mad as hell rant he starts to act like the cheese slid off the cracker again. Thanks for the post though, I am interested in all interviews regarding the Constitution because if there is one thing I can agree with him on it's the fact that anyone not asleep can see that our rights are being eroded.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm not seeing what he hit out the park......

But lmao at Glenn Beck hating on AJ

edit on 14-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
In his first Interview since the Piers show; not being a fan of Aj's style he hit this interview out of the park IMO. She just let him talk for the most part and he got stuff out there I have never heard on the MSM. This was not just about guns he covered everything from agenda 21 to vaccines eugenics etc. At the end they tried to paint him as a nut but the damage was already done. He was quite reasonable for the most part IMO... They had some panel come on and analyze afterward I only listened to minute of it when it seemed like they were just lost and did not know how to handle what Alex just got out there to the public.

Alex may just be starting to crack the MSM armor brainwash wall. They think everyone thinks he is just a nut but I think more and more are starting to relate to him. He even did the " I want you to get mad and go to the window and say I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" line ... He kind of ranted at the end a bit but they were trying to cut him off and he was just trying to get in some last few lines in to finish his thoughts...

I think hes right we need to get mad!

edit on 13-1-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

S+F!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join