It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Spiral Cloud near Moscow

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Looks like photoshop to me. The "cloud" in every picture is the exact same, maybe stretched/rotated. Same shape facing the same direction.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Cool pictures. All indicates to being left by planes

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
looks like a dna strand cloud as stated early
edit on 26-12-2012 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Very cool photos! it DOES look like DNA...

Thanks for posting
edit on 26-12-2012 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
thats an HELL of an "airfish"

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I really don't think this is a plane or a stunt. Reason being, Khimki is a large industrial city and home to several aerospace centers - not exactly the type of area that would permit small plane stunt flying.

From Wiki's Kihmki file:

After World War II, Khimki became home to several Soviet aerospace defense development centers, which became the principal employers for the majority of the city population. This included R&D enterprises which designed surface-to-air missiles for S-75, S-125, S-200, S-300 Soviet air defense systems, engines for intercontinental ballistic missiles and satellite launch vehicles, and other types of equipment. For this reason, Khimki was off limits for all foreigners visiting the country, despite its location on a highway between Moscow and its major international airport.

In recent years, the population of the city of Khimki has continued to grow rapidly due to massive residential building construction driven by its proximity to the Moscow megapolis which is densely populated and needs new areas for expansion.

The city enjoys a great deal of commercial activity due to its location between Moscow and one of its main airports, Sheremetyevo. Some aerospace development centers located in Khimki currently contribute to a program of the International Space Station.

It's those aerospace development centers that are more likely the cause of the spiral. An engine attached to a test rig and pointed skyward could possibly account for the spiral - and like one of the Russian commentators said, this was a particularly cold day and ice crystals may have formed allowing the exhaust gases to become visible, when they would normally not.

Other 'spirals':

2010 spiral over Eastern Australia:
UFO spotted over eastern Australia
(abc.net.au)
Oh, those Falcon UFOs!
(discovermagazine.com)

This was claimed to have been caused by the Space X Falcon 9 Space plane on it's pass over Australia.

2009 Norway spiral;
already covered earlier

2009 China spiral;

Claimed to have been a missile/rocket test.

2006 Tomsk, Russia Spiral

The Tomsk spiral was alleged a missile test; it also resemble this next spiral;

2009 ‘Kapustin Yar’ missile range spiral
Another Russian rocket spiral lights up the sky
(discovermagazine.com)

My guess is the Russian aerospace industry gets the credit (or blame) for this latest spiral.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

What ever it is, it looks like a sign that the human race is screwed.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliophant

Science has been messing around with things for a hundred years. I suppose they have to reenact things from the past to try to investigate what was happening. A rapidly pulsing beam at a certain frequency and moving shape could possibly do that spiral shape. Sound changes and pulses can form clouds.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrConspiracy
Very cool photos! it DOES look like DNA...

Thanks for posting
edit on 26-12-2012 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

Actually, DNA looks very little like the spiral that we learn in school. It looks more like a pipe cleaner. Science is just taking things apart and getting us used to the pieces that are actually not even close to real shapes because they are not found in nature except in energy fields..

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Spiral chemtraills!

And they are vertical too!

Must be the work of .........them.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It is about -30 degrees celcius in Russia ATM.

Could be hot air vapour rising from twin stacks.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
yup..for me it doesnt resemble the norway spiral at all..

but one thing that make me wonder are..that a perfect dna like spiral..

nice job IF someone actually did that..

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

HD

edit on 26-12-2012 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2012 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I saw one just like that in Cottonwood, AZ about 3 weeks ago.
But it was at night.

Later that week we all felt large booms that shook the house.

The booms were reported in the paper the next day.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
I saw one just like that in Cottonwood, AZ about 3 weeks ago.
But it was at night.

Later that week we all felt large booms that shook the house.

The booms were reported in the paper the next day.

Thank you for info.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Dramatic scientific evidence that all of physical matter is formed by an “aether” of invisible, conscious energy has existed since at least the 1950s. Renowned Russian astrophysicist Dr. Nikolai A. Kozyrev (1908-1983, pronounced Ko-zir-ev,) proved beyond any doubt that such an energy source had to exist, and as a result he became one of the most controversial figures in the history of the Russian scientific community.

In 1913, Dr Eli Cartan was the first to demonstrate clearly that the "fabric" (flow) of space and time in Einstein's general theory of relativity not only "curves", but it also possesses a spinning or spiralling movement within itself known as "torsion".

Paul La Violette reasoned that the aether may likewise spawn wave patterns from two aether states, two different aetherons, which continuously mutate from one state into the other and visa versa. In normal cases, the aether maintains its equilibrium state due to the second law of thermodynamics, however under critical conditions these aether transmutations like the predator-prey waves may become self-organizing and form stable wave patterns. These wave patterns will become observable in our physical universe as electromagnetic energy, light.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

In the second photo of the OP you can see the trail that would have been left behind by perhaps a small plane. the straight line in the sky - see these often here, I live by an airport. Cool photos though.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

A prank from the Blue Angels

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
About 7 years ago I walked out of my Phoenix, AZ house in the evening and saw a 'contrail' that looked just like that except it was horizontal and stretched from horizon to horizon!
About a year or so later I read about the contrails from the 'non-existent' Aurora jet, that reportedly was sighted by a employee of the "Jane's Worlds Aircraft" publication. He said it was black, triangle in shape and left a 'corkscrew' contrail. I understand that this has conventional as well as ram-jet engines for super-high speed!
Of course, it doesn't exist (according to the military) LOL!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Seems to me that if the missile had 2 engines and was ballistic, it would leave that type of trail. I would say plausible.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join