It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Spiral Cloud near Moscow

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Possibly a helicopter doing an autorotation

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Thank you for that information. I will have to inform my aunt and every wrought iron enthusiast that they do not in fact own a spiral staircase, but a "twist staircase". Because its the same uniform width all the way up, kinda like DNA, which thanks to you I now know is also not a spiral, but a "twist".

Hehe I'm all giddy now because I can't wait to sound smart in front of my girlfriend when she gets home from her Calculus class tonight!! I'll bring up my aunts staircase somehow... Yeah... And she will be like "You mean the wrought iron spiral staircase?" And that, my friends, is when I make my move... Yesss...that is when I will pounce, and I will look so cool and smart, just like Mr10k did in this thread!

I wonder what Mr10k means... Oh I think I get it! Mister 10k! As in Mr.10,000! I bet the 10,000 stands for how smart and cool you are. 100 just didn't cut it... 1,000? Pshhh...Chump change! You had to really go all out and say with a smug look on your face... "Greetings friends... You can call me 10,000... MISTER 10,000."

Man I wish I could be that cool. AND smart. But...I mean...sheesh...I went my whole life believing that my aunt actually owned a spiral staircase when all along it was just a twist staircase... You know what I think my problem is? I think I'm too gullible... My whole family must've had some good laughs all those times I called it a spiral staircase. Oh well, not everyone can be gifted in that way... And now that I think of it, I do have a gift of my own...I like to sit in my room and make YouTube videos of myself stacking cups while timing myself with a stop watch. It's just a little hobby of mine. I enjoy it quite a bit. You should see when me and my friends get together sometimes on a Friday or Saturday! Oh gee whiz it can get pretty wild when there's 3 or 4 of us going at it for 2 hours straight!! I'm still getting used to my new wrist supports though... They help with the carpal tunnel, and I had a little accident at my 30th birthday party... Went a little TOO crazy that night... Ended up straining my left wrist... Which really sucked for about a week cause that's the hand I use to...well, nevermind. Let's just say I have another hobby that requires fast hand movements.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join