It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the New Age Messiah born in Newtown CT circa 2006, maybe June 6?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
In this Christmas Season, Sandy Hook should bring back memories of the Biblical event known as the 'Slaughter of the Innocent.' After the Magi failed to return to Jerusalem with the knowledge of the whereabouts of Christ, King Herod was furious. In his anger he ordered the satanic slaughter of all infants two years and under in Bethleham but since Joseph & Mary fled Bethleham, Jesus was spared. Like Herod, did Lanza got after a particular age group for a reason?
The Newtown CT area has quite a historic occult background, and the Mayan Calender is thought to match the dawn of the New Age of Aquarius

edit on 22-12-2012 by GeneralMishka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
that title is quite a bold claim, considering little kids died. any backup to it?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Jesus had one foot in the age of Aries as the lamb of God, and one foot in the age of Pisces as one of the fish. So, the 'new age messiah' will have been born in the age of Pisces and be living into the age of Aquarius. One foot in each age. I would guess he is 42 years old.

edit on 22-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yea he went after a certain age group but it was because he was a sick twisted f*** who preyed on the weak and innocent.
No one knows the true birth date of Jesus so I don't think just because it was December is a reason to think it had anything to do with a sacrifice.

He did it in December because he was already a loose hinge and seasonal depression is stronger this time of year.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Was the New Age Messiah born in Newtown CT circa 2006, maybe June 6?

NO

Give me a biblical or any other reference which leads you to believe the "new age Messiah" will be born.

And resides in Newtown.

And how being born on 06/06/06 correlates to what I think you are implying.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

ATS has 10 pages of threads referencing implications of the 6/6/06 date, perhaps you can examine them using the Search feature

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Are you refering to the anti-christ?? There is only one messiah, and when he comes back it will not be to sit down and catch up over a cup of coffee. If you are refering to the anti-christ (lucifer), he is already here, he has been here since God kicked him out.

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was thrown down, uthat ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, vthe deceiver of the whole world—whe was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

PLPL

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Antichrist is such a harsh term, lets find a more politically correct term. How about alternative lifestyle messiah? One mans antimessiah is another mans messiah, which is a lesson we learned from the last US Presidential election

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Why would satan want his own dead?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

There are too many variations, but if I understand a common paradigm one would be a false flag 'counterfeit' op making it appear as an assault on the chosen.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GeneralMishka

The Chosen already came.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

The Chosen already came.

Who? When? and how are you sure?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I am not in the market to put a polite title for the anti-christ. He is what he is. Not Christ, but against him. I have a few other choice names I would like to refer to him as, but I will keep those to myself. The "chosen one" was here already, died for our sins, went back to heaven to chill with God until he comes again. As I said before when the Messiah (Jesus) returns it will not be to catch up, but to rid the world of evil, the anti-christ and his little minions. What a great day that will be!!!

PLPL

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralMishka

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

The Chosen already came.

Who? When? and how are you sure?

The prophecy in Daniel 9 said He had to come between 25 and 33 AD. The other prophecy was He would come before the 2nd temple was destroyed. There is One who has transformed the course of human history, a history that literally hinges on marking His arrival. A Chosen One who has no less that 100,000 books catalogued about Him in the library of Congress. A Man who's death was the most scrutinized death in the history of mankind.

He already came, there will be no others. The next one who comes claiming to be Him is the spawn of satan.

top topics

join