It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LMFAO - The Funnist Prank ( End Of The World Prank!! ) Must See!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

This has to be the funnist prank i have ever seen regarding an "end of the world prank"

Watch! & flag so people can see it!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Lol wonder how fast he had to run away when he was like 'lol joking' someone would want to woop his a$$

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
That is just the thing people didn't need. The guy is lucky someone didn't make it his last day on earth, probably should have!

Disgusting!

P

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
That was good!
Great find!!

Had me in stitches! The first one when he tells the geezer ''get your stuff!''

EPIC

s&f from me!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

Ok I laughed but its a bit mean LOL

Aliens attacked or a vortex opened up or something would have been funnier, a tsunami is a possibilty and Im sure I would carapped myself too if someone said one was on the way.

Loved the guy getting on his knees to pray LOL

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

This actually had me laughing out loud

It would of been better if he would have just finished the phone call and ran away without directly telling the people lmao
edit on 21/12/12 by FlyingCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Just watched this...funny prank...but I cannot believe some people would totally follow a stranger to a "safe place"

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Two things about this video:

1) Pranks are supposed to be fun, they are not supposed to stir up traumatic memories. Things like this are too real and not funny to a lot of people.

2) I just learned a great way to lure strangers into my van.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Ok, I laughed at first. That kid is lucky that he didn't end up getting his butt kicked, or worse.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Not funny, or cute. This guy deserves having a shotgun put in his face
and being told he is about to die, and to say his prayers.

See if he "enjoys" having his primal emotions evoked for no damn good reason.

IF, after he finds out it was I just pranking him, he could laugh it off, and say "Good one man, I really
thought you we're going to kill me--that was hysterical," THEN I would cut him some slack,
But if he was mad and thought it wasn't funny, I think a bitch-slap would be in order
edit on 21-12-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hilarious. Was great how he had to remind the first guy to grab he stuff, LOL.

The colored Guy crossing his heart, then breaking out the "Tebow" pose = priceless.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Funny but not that much. Probably those people where driven by emotions, and not by scare of the end of the world. Maybe they didn't even believe it.

An end of the world prank should target end of the world believers, just IMHO

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

What a horrible abuse of peoples trust at a time when we need to be able to trust each other more.
I have words to describe this guy but they are against ATS rules.
I hope the rest of you enjoyed your 21st with more constructive actvities.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I don't know. It's not the nicest thing in the world, but I find it too priceless not to enjoy and they're all going to find out that it wasn't the end of the world. So it's that bad.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
What goes around comes around?
I hope there is a thing like Karma.. is sounds like a really good kick to those that can't play nice.
Alot of the critters on this globe will have a rude awakening if there is such a thing.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
That was hilarious! Would have been better if he would have made it something more drastic than a tsunami...or at least made it seem like something bigger...nonetheless, still was hilarious.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

All right. I entirely understand where he was trying to go with this, but honestly that's not funny. If there were some silly thing going on instead of a hurricane. I'm surprised no one checked on their phone, but that's probably because it's not really a joking matter. Props for trying though and at least making some people laugh.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
What's with Florida and pranks? I remember when the below video came out after the zombie scare in Miami. This guy was scaring the living hell out of people in not so good neighborhoods until the last scene on the vid when the people decide to go after him and whoop his azz!!! LOL

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
That was really cruel and if someone ever does that to me he will get a tsunami upside his head!
I could see if it was his friend but for some stranger to do this! Also there would be no where to run to cause florida is totally flat i mean unless you have an airplane or helicopter!
edit on 22-12-2012 by nosacrificenofreedom because: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enzo954
What's with Florida and pranks? I remember when the below video came out after the zombie scare in Miami. This guy was scaring the living hell out of people in not so good neighborhoods until the last scene on the vid when the people decide to go after him and whoop his azz!!! LOL

That's alot funnier then the OP but someone will end up shooting this guy! Im glad he finally got his ass whooped.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join