It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook victim appears live and well

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I do not expect this to hold much water. However I am finding this a little confusing. Someone posted me two links earlier concerning one of the murdered victim Emilie Parker. One talking about her as a victim the other showing her alive and well.

The first link was to a British News Paper the Sun which paid a tribute to the young lass. Published: 16th December 2012. I cannot copy the pictures from the article as they embedded. Click the link below to have a look.

DEVASTATED dad Robbie Parker whose daughter Emilie was killed described her last night as an “exceptional artist” who was “bright, creative and very loving”.

www.thesun.co.uk...

The second link I got sent was from ABC news. It shows Obama posing with children before the memorial service.

abcnews.go.com...
Now I do not know if this is the same girl. She looks the same to me. Is this some kind of sick joke or is it a simple misunderstanding...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I have to agree, that looks like the same girl. It even looks like the same skirt!

Has to be a misunderstanding.
edit on 20-12-2012 by FrostForests because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

You know, I have to say--that girl looks exactly like the victim, so I'm not sure about this one.
Perhaps the conspiracy folks are right about this one. Or perhaps we really have some piss-poor and irresponsible journalism.

-Ghoster

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I can't imagine a parent going on TV to discuss his child being deceased, unless she truly was.
I think he would know..........

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
VERY WEIRD.

But, maybe it is her identical twin.

Good find, OP.

link   

Honestly it really does look like her. But don't all kids kind of look alike? I don't' know man, the whole thing is weird and nothing would surprise me at this point.

link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
I can't imagine a parent going on TV to discuss his child being deceased, unless she truly was.

Except she's in the picture with the president, identical girl, same outfit. Dad an actor. There are already actors floating up and about related to the story, and they seem to use them alot if you research the subject.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
it would appear that several photos in the Sun article are also the same children in the above picture with Obama.
curiouser and curiouser.

do you have a link to the ABC article?

link   

Originally posted by theghoster

You know, I have to say--that girl looks exactly like the victim, so I'm not sure about this one.
Perhaps the conspiracy folks are right about this one. Or perhaps we really have some piss-poor and irresponsible journalism.

-Ghoster

Kids often look a lot alike that young...However the same dress, and hair? Seems like bad Journalism, as there have been a lot of conflicting stories.

link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

NO ALL KIDS DO NOT LOOK ALIKE AND WEAR THE SAME DRESS. IDENTICAL GIRL AND A REALLY AGGRESSIVE IN OUR FACE JOKE ON US KIND OF DISPLAY GOING ON BY TPTB.

Its like they're saying, we're going to murder you, let you know that we did it, you still can't prove it, and we will win our way over you no matter what you feel about it. That seems to be the message.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Maybe they're twins?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Is this the same little girl whos father gave that "touching" interview and was seen smiling and laughing before going on tv. then had to work himself up to cry? It sure looks like her.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
same girl... wired...

time will tell, or not

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Maybe they're twins?

Yeah, I thought about that as a possibility. I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned in the report that this girl had a twin--not that is has to be, of course.

-Ghoster

link   
There's speculation here too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you look to the left of the picture from the Sun there's another girl next to her in a very similar dress. I think it must be a sister or something?

And here's the full picture showing two girls.

Two different girls.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-12-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

link   
thats the same girl look at her teeth same gaps in the same places, same nose, same facial feature, smile lines, cheekbones, ect.. but since she is wearing the same dress, where did the first photo come from? are you sure that was not taken at the same day, different times? Where is a picture of her from before the shooting we know is from before 100%

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre

I also think a bunch of other parents at the school would probably know as well.

Seriously, how could you go on international media mourning the death of your child, and not be "caught out" by others who attend that school?

link   
IT would be extremely hard to pull off a faux shooting. It only takes one victim's family or first responder to balk and the jig is up (unlike the 911 conspiracy theory that at least one plane was off loaded of its passengers before flown by remote control into the WTC...and the passengers taken and killed as all operatives would have been hand picked). But it is odd and even the dress looks the same....did the little girl, Emily, have a surviving twin?

link   
IT would be extremely hard to pull off a faux shooting. It only takes one victim's family or first responder to balk and the jig is up (unlike the 911 conspiracy theory that at least one plane was off loaded of its passengers before flown by remote control into the WTC...and the passengers taken and killed as all operatives would have been hand picked). But it is odd and even the dress looks the same....did the little girl, Emily, have a surviving twin?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Emilie didn't have a sister or anything?

In the link below if you click on the picture provided you will also see what looks like the father of Emilie holding that same girl. Certainly is weird though.

Click on pictures in link - I don't know how to upload the photo.
edit on 20-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join