It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Moon a Mothership ?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
It's not quite like that. Earth rotates once per day. The Moon rotates once per revolution around Earth, approximately 27ish days.

www.digipro.com...

Why Doesn't the Moon Rotate?

In comparison, the tidal effect on the Moon is static because the Moon no longer rotates in relation to the Earth.

wiki.answers.com...

Does the Moon spin on its axis? No it doesn't ! If it was spinning/ rotating (on its own axis, by definition), and we could somehow stop its orbit around the earth (or even suddenly straighten it into a line), it should then continue spinning. It obviously won't. It will just sit there angularly motionless as it always has.

edit on 26-12-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The moon is no mother ship at all, she is the moon Goddess of our world. A star ship that looks like the moon is said to be discovered in the future. As this planet / ship get closer to earth it will create many disruptions and natural catestrophic events, no this is not a Mayan perdiction. it was predicted by Dr earlyne Chaney in the late 70s

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Energy is not same as force.

You need to point out where 'FreedomCommander' claim that Energy is the same a force, come on

I know it's hard, because it's just so plain idiotic, but give it a try. You just may be cured.

So you can't point out where 'FreedomCommander' claim that Energy is the same a force. You're just lying again, i tell you what, if you decide to stop lying and stop spreading out your ridiculous naive cr@ap nonsense you just may be cured

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49
The moon is no mother ship at all, she is the moon Goddess of our world. A star ship that looks like the moon is said to be discovered in the future.

According to Alex Collier, the Andromedans says that the Moon is a "mothership", an "artificial satellite", so it's not just because some russian scientists conclude the Moon to be an "artificial satellite" www.redicecreations.com...

Two Soviet scientists, Vasin and Shcherbokov, have spent much of their careers examining the facts compiled on lunar phenomena. Their conclusion is that the Moon is artificial, possibly a hollowed-out planet, and that it was steered from some distant region of the galaxy into a circular orbit around our planet (hence the extraordinary mystery of rock and Moon-dust age variations). They claim that intellectual life has existed in the Moon for eons.

And like i posted on Page 22 this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... www.truthcontrol.com...

According to Alex Collier, the Lunar Moon is an artificial satellite/base: war-carrier. It was originally brought into this system approximately 11,227 years ago - linear time - from a very large binary star system named in the Orion tongue as "Chowta" (Polaris), of the constellation Ursa Minor. It was of the 17th planet out of 21, and was 1 of 4 Moons. Its initial mode of transportation into the system was by "latching" on via the tail of an asteroid. This same asteroid circles our part of the Galaxy every 25,156 linear years. The first place it "parked" itself when it got here was by the planet called Maldek, which is now predominantly the asteroid belt. Maldek was apparently destroyed in a war between some rival E.T. groups.

And like i said on Page 16 this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...

About 0:29:00 into the above 1996 Moon and Mars Lecture, Alex Collier says that the Moon was brought here.

From about 1:00 into the above Part 1, Alex Collier told that the Andromedans told him that the Moon is an artificial "satellite", in fact the Moon is a spacecraft, the Andromedans told him, he said, much of the debris on the surface was put there and built purposely to make it look like it isn't, it is hollow, it is able to leave the orbit of it's own power, that the Moon originate in another star system (called Chaulta or Chowta or something like that i guess), it was originally one of 4 Moons that orbited the 17th planet of that another star system, it was built almost similar to that "Death Star" from the Star Wars movie, it was built around this 17th planet, it was then put in the tail of a comet and dragged to this solar system, when it arrived to this solar system it removed itself from the comet, and it placed itself around the planet called 'Maldek' which is the asteroid belt by now (Maldek was reportedly destroyed a long time ago), the Moon became one of 2 Moons that orbited 'Maldek', 'Maldek' was the first inhabited planet in this solar system, it was very much like Earth, and after 'Maldek' was reportedly destroyed the Moon then reportedly moved to Earth.

As this planet / ship get closer to earth it will create many disruptions and natural catestrophic events, no this is not a Mayan perdiction. it was predicted by Dr earlyne Chaney in the late 70s

According to official NASA scientists, the Moon moves about 3 centimeters away from Earth each year.

'STARTRUTH49', what source did you get info about Dr. Earlyne Chaney's catastrophic prediction about this "planet / ship"-moon?

However, there are info about this www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The Atlanteans began to acquire a feeling of uniqueness about their culture and wanted to eliminate Lemuria so that they could become the mother country. The Atlanteans began forming alliances with renegade Pleidans and Alpha Centaurians which had Hierarchical systems of government . They accomplished the destruction of Lemuria by taking the Earth's moon (Earth had 2 moons in those times) out of orbit by using force fields until it was as close as possible to the Lemurian empire, and then the moon was destroyed resulting in a catastrophic shower of meteors. This destroyed much of Lemuria, but this also resulted in many pressures being inflicted upon the tectonic plates : resulting in the gas chambers under Lemuria to implode and thus sink most of the Lemurian continent.

www.abovetopsecret.com... projectcamelot.org...

At the same time Boriska announced that he used to live on Mars, and that the planet was habitable, but that it survived the worst catastrophe in its history, the loss of its atmosphere, and now a few remaining inhabitants live in underground cities. At that time he often flew to the Earth on trade and scientific research missions. It would seem that he himself was a pilot of a space vessel. This was at the time of the Lemurian civilization, and he had a Lemurian friend, who died before his eyes…

>>A huge catastrophe happened on Earth, where mountains exploded and a huge continent broke apart and sunk under the water, and all of a sudden a huge stone fell on the building where my friend was,>I couldn't save him. And now on Earth we should meet again…>A major catastrophe took place on earth. A gigantic continent was consumed by stormy waters. Then suddenly, a massive rock fell on a construction killing my Lemurian friend who was there,>I could not save him. We are destined to meet sometime in this life.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I can't believe this has deteriorated into an argument over whether or not the Moon rotates. Again. I am so out of here. Have fun.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I have to admit that since watching the video posted by the OP which shows multiple lights leaving the surface of the moon from basically the same region , i am 100% intrigued

to be insects..they must enter frame from far right of the screen..not from a moon crater...so what are they...the speed if phenomenal and the flight path indicated to me intelligent control..

I really would like to find some serious investigation on this footage..i will into it more once at home..

what do you guys think about that clip?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I have to go with the CGI particle effect explanation. The YouTube uploader lied about when the video was taken. No credibility with me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

i will go through that thread once at home !!

thank you man

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

That clip shows spacecraft leaving the surface of the moon.
Probably ours leaving the hanger.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

thank you man

You're welcome. I'll be curious to see if you agree with TauCetixeta about them being real craft.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I have to go with the CGI particle effect explanation.

You need to prove your point, otherwise it's POINTLESS of you! Ah let me guess, YOU CAN'T PROVE YOUR POINT!

The YouTube uploader lied about when the video was taken.

Show to us all here in this forum how that youtube uploader lied

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Guess what, i just posted something in there...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Here you go. From the YT vid description

While filming the moon on september the 15th 2012 with my telescope and Canon EOS 600D i spotted 13 orbs probably starting from a secret alien moonbase.

Take note of the date he claims he shot the vid, a vid which shows a full Moon. Now look at this Moon Phase Calendar.

I'll actually be impressed if you can grasp this simple proof that he lied.

Any questions?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

thank you man

You're welcome. I'll be curious to see if you agree with TauCetixeta about them being real craft.

as promised i looked into this video since from work I can't.

well..

I lost interest immediately for the following reasons

1. The other videos posted by the uploader which clearly show signs of CGI to me :

2. Editing ..text effects etc

3. Google ADS

4. If he was genuinely interested in the UFO phenomena and obtained such footage he would tackle it differently IMO, like posting into science forums...selling to MSM etc

I wish someday the uploader comes clean about it which I doubt. of course we can never tell by only watching the videos since we dont know how UFO behave , look etc so we can all be easily fooled.

I suggest that a respected member of ATS equipped enough have a look a at that spot of the moon... there is nothing wrong with checking this out...i am by no means believing the footage presented but since there were numerous reports from credible astronomers regarding moon anomalies we might get something from a credible inside source which will be much more exciting

what do you think?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Your assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to research the concept of burden of proof.

I already proved my points, showing links that corroborates with what the "Starchildren" says, like for example the expedition teams of divers who dived to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean claiming who claim to have discovered pyramids with pulsating crystal on top of it, and were for example Mr. Brown claim to have dived inside the top part of a pyramid at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean, discovered metallic hands holding a crystal and took that crystal with him from there. And in my previous provided video clip you can see Brown shows how the sphere also magnetically repelled objects, so that's the evidence of that crystal as you can see in that video clip...
And in another occasion (in another thread) i showed a Project Camelot interview with 'Crystal Child' (just another name for 'Starchildren') Jessica Schab

(from about 15:00 into that above interview) she mentioned that her daddy was taken aboard a UFO and abducted by the Greys who inserted a "chip" inside his brain, and i can show you some evidence of "alien implants" from this video clip that have been removed from some 'abductees'

And these "alien implants" are concluded to of Extraterrestrial origin by some of the best experts in the world... www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There is also absolute scientific proof that the Zetans have forcibly abducted thousands of Americans, many who were used in bizarre Nazi-like genetic experiments. The locals on the Moon, from Rigel, Betelguese, the Barnard Star, and a planet orbiting Sirius, most known as “grays” but not all (some are blue, Nordic blondes, or orange or even pale white), are the ALLIANCE OF THE HOLY ...their capital planet reportedly TYRANTOR. They have been involved in a star wars empire intergalactic war for at least 50,000 years, during which they invaded on conquered planets in Rigel and enslaved many people, the star wars against the Lyrans and Vegans, and against the Sirians who would not join the ALLIANCE OF SIX.

In reasonable circles the burden typically falls on the one who is making the claim.

I'm glad you are refering to 'buddhasystem' who have not provided any link to support 'buddhasystem's load of naive crap/nonsense...

By the way, like i previously posted, some russian scientists proved their point about the Moon being an "artificial satellite" www.redicecreations.com...

Possibly the strongest evidence for it to be a 'hollow ob-ject' comes from the fact that when meteors strike the Moon, the latter rings like a bell. More specifically when the Apollo crew in November 20, 1969 released the lunar module, after returning to the orbiter, the module impact with the Moon caused their seismic equipment to register a continuous reverberation like a bell for more than an hour. The same effect occurred with Apollo 13's third stage which caused the Moon to ring for over three hours. Two Soviet scientists, Vasin and Shcherbokov, have spent much of their careers examining the facts compiled on lunar phenomena. Their conclusion is that the Moon is artificial, possibly a hollowed-out planet. In 1968 as Apollo 8 moved into orbit around the Moon, the astronauts spotted a colossal extraterrestrial object, which then had disappeared on the next orbit. Photographs were taken, of course, but not released to the public. On another occasion when the lunar excursion module was down to 4-5 miles from the Moon's surface astronauts witnessed a UFO suddenly rise from a crater and rapidly disappear.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

what do you think?

I pretty much agree with you. A few different members demonstrated how easy this vid is to fake. We can't 100% prove it is fake but I did prove in that thread and in my previous post here that he lied about when it was filmed.

I doubt that any ATS members with the necessary equipment would devote the time and effort to Moon surveillance. How long would one have to show "nothing" to prove anything?

Anyway, the OP of this thread certainly seems confused about his own reasons for believing the Moon is a mothership.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Here you go. From the YT vid description

While filming the moon on september the 15th 2012 with my telescope and Canon EOS 600D i spotted 13 orbs probably starting from a secret alien moonbase.

Take note of the date he claims he shot the vid, a vid which shows a full Moon. Now look at this Moon Phase Calendar.

I'll actually be impressed if you can grasp this simple proof that he lied.

Any questions?

Those very small photos of the moon from your provided Moon Phase Calendar link do not disprove that video clip... Any questions you ask? How about this: Why do you lie, 'DenyObfuscation' ?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

We can't 100% prove it is fake

Tanks for ADMITTING that YOU don't know whether it's fake or not fake...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Energy is not same as force.

You need to point out where 'FreedomCommander' claim that Energy is the same a force, come on

I know it's hard, because it's just so plain idiotic, but give it a try. You just may be cured.

So you can't point out where 'FreedomCommander' claim that Energy is the same a force.

...and so you are saying that you indeed didn't bother to read the book linked to, from "FreedomCommander"'s post. You are too lazy to do even that. Fine, suspected that much.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Why do you lie, 'DenyObfuscation' ?

I don't. You simply lack the necessary acuity to grasp the obvious. First you choke on the baby food spoonfed to you and now you reject the feeding tube. There's nothing more that can be done for you.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Dude, that's some cr@p right there. Energy is not same as force. I thought most people knew that.

YOU still need to point out where in that 'FreedomCommander's provided link that says that "energy is not the same as force". Let me guess, YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO POINT IT OUT!...

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join