It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmore08
I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this or not, but earlier in the afternoon when the boy in the red shirt (cnn interview) was being interviewed he said there was a policeman holding someone on the ground, handcuffed. Every replay of this particular interview I have seen replayed has omitted that particular section.
For people watching the news, this is interesting.

For the news media and their govt handlers, this is NOT something that we need to hear, apparently.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
Prove it's not a Greys/Reptilian conspiracy. Prove it wasn't interdimensional beings. See how that line of reasoning works, Sherlock?

As for which Americans have the best capacity for killing children "execution style" -- ones armed to the teeth.

Well they were posting as if there is no way possible this is a false-flag. There is a possibility of it and to me a damn good one. If you dont want to hear that maybe ATS isn't the best place for you to be posting about this subject.

As for who has the best capacity, yes the ones who are armed to the teeth (not by choice) and who also are experienced in emotionlessly murdering children. Orders are orders..

link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

Actually, violence in the states has been in decline since the 1980s. Same goes for gun ownership.

Nothing wrong with restrictions on firearms, an outright ban, I disagree.

link   

The news I saw/heard said this attack happened in a space of 20 minutes. A person with a sword, knife or machete would be hard put to rack up this large a body count in this short of time. Your comment shows you know nothing about the logistics of weapons, and hence have no business making comments on such issues.

You're correct about the sword and knife. But it's very easy to kill this amount of innocent souls in less than 5 minutes, and probably even have a larger kill count. No, it doesn't involve guns, it involves making a bomb. Someone like this used a gun because it's convenient, this is true. But if guns weren't available, someone with this mind set would find another means to pull this off. It's not that difficult to those who want to do it, unfortunately. Instead of focusing on the tool used, why don't we try to figure out why this keeps happening?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Well, I have to say my heart goes out to all those that lost a kid in this cluster#. It makes me feel bad to be a bit relieved that all my family is accounted for and alive as of now I am pretty sure(a whole lot of extended family in CT, where I was born myself), but I guess it is only natural.

My heart goes out to them as well....

I'm glad your family is safe. good to finally hear.

I was kicked offline for a bit so I'm still a bit behind.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endure
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

So if only 5 kids got killed, that's cool?

It could have saved the other 25, isnt that "better" ?

link   
reply to post by noxvita83

It is intentional to keep us focused on the tools and not the evil wielding them.

link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Prove what? This happened....what is it a false-flag for? Did something bigger happen today that you happen to be the ONLY person to know? Do you seriously believe this was faked? And believe Columbine was faked as the Disney poster said? The level of disrespect and ignorance is way beyond a moral person's capacity.

Anyone saying it was faked may not be wrong. But certainly shouldn't be making any such claim unless they positively know it and can back it up. I also think it could be a bigger mistake not to recognize the possibility that
this could easily be Fakery TV.

edit on 14-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
I am in Newtown my friends neighbor's daughter was killed another friend of mine lost his grand child...Just puked my brians out I cannot believe this is happening! ...Time to have a big drink!

Nighthawk,

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and friends.

Given what you have been through today, I'd have two or three.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1/2 Nephilim

Prove it's not a Greys/Reptilian conspiracy. Prove it wasn't interdimensional beings. See how that line of reasoning works, Sherlock?

As for which Americans have the best capacity for killing children "execution style" -- ones armed to the teeth.

Well they were posting as if there is no way possible this is a false-flag. There is a possibility of it and to me a damn good one. If you dont want to hear that maybe ATS isn't the best place for you to be posting about this subject.

As for who has the best capacity, yes the ones who are armed to the teeth (not by choice) and who also are experienced in emotionlessly murdering children. Orders are orders..

NO no, maybe ATS isnt the place for YOU. We require evidence. We deny ignorance. WE DO NOT EMBRACE theories that dont even have research into the facts. No one here has seen the inside of that school.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endure

It is intentional to keep us focused on the tools and not the evil wielding them.

Sadly, you are right. Can't I keep living in my fantasy land though in which people are smart enough to look for the cause, not the medium used?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Instead of focusing on the tool used, why don't we try to figure out why this keeps happening?

That would be nice if we could do this.

Bill

link   
Everyone shooting down the false flag rumors... is it impossible to think that it could be a set-up but with real deaths? Why is it a mockery of the people who lost their lives to think that it could possibly *not* have been a random act of violence, but a horrifying act with a specific reason for being carried out?

link   
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

It's a complicated issue. But no progress is made attacking the killer as evil incarnate without considerations of when and how someone developed the ability to do something like this. You and I aren't capable of it, yet this guy was. Is that because he had a lapse in personal responsibility or is it more likely there were some serious, serious things that were messed up in his life/head? Yes, I agree Monsanto, at least at this point, is not where we should be looking. No, Brevik should not be held personally responsible, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be ... held. Again, insane people are insane. They do insane things. Murdering children is insane, almost by definition. Any mass murder is insane. No insane people choose to be insane.

link   
One question, how much longer do kids have to be in school before XMAS break, because hate to think of it - but what of copycats?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Interesting how each victim but one was killed. What's the likelihood of that? Somebody was an excellent marksman OR this thing went on for quite some time with no intervention from anyone in the school.

The whole thing doesn't add up. Too much disinformation.

Indeed, even for a person who shoots regularly it just baffles me that each victim was killed. I'm really having trouble with that fact.

Something here just ain't right.

edit on 14-12-2012 by smokenmirrors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If Ryan Lanza had no contact in years with his brother Adam in recent years then how did Adam get the ID?

Another thing the guns were registered to the mother, will we know why the mother who was teacher needed not one but two or I guess more guns?

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I am right there with you brother.

link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

I wonder if we are dealing with step-mother and step-father possibly because according to that article

According to a neighbor, Lanza and his wife were married fairly recently. While his wife has lived in the neighborhood for at least a decade, Lanza only moved in a few years ago, at about the time they got married.

Also says his father is a Tax specialst if that matters to those conspiracy ideas

Peter Lanza, a vice president of taxes for GE Energy Financial Services

Source

link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by waltdisney

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
reply to post by bknapple32

There are kids laughing smiling right behind that crying one

So because some children are laughing means its a conspiracy? Did you see the one in the middle bawling?

There should be brain matter, blood, guts, bone fragments, bullets etc. all over that school. If this was real, not a single kid would be smiling, let alone laughing like we are already see.

Have you seen the class rooms? Are you privy to evidence the rest of us are not? Unless you are, you arent denying ignorance, you are embracing it.

Yes there is all of the above ...my freind called me ..he is on the SWAT team it is all there blood and gut ...hope all the idiots are happy!

Your friend is on the SWAT team? Your co-worker's neighbor is killed. Your friend at the FD had a child killed.
You are very connected to this case. It is amazing you can type here.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join