It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/Agenda 21/12 [2013]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

12/AGENDA 21/12

“How could this happen? How did we get to this point?” My mom sobs.
She does that a lot these days. If Dad was here, I know what he would say “Janie, WE did this,
We did this by doing nothing at all.” I used to not think so but as I get older I see that my dad was a wise man. Simple but wise.
I go over to mom and try to comfort her; I always try to bring out the best of the situation.
“Mom, it will all work out, you’ll see. Look on the bright side; you have a new place to stay. Me, Leslie and the boys are just down the hall. We will get to see each other a lot more now…..
I will speak with the Supervisor again to see if there has been any word about Barry, Tony and David.” She has really been worried about my brothers these past few months.
Since the reconstruction has started we have not seen or heard from them, well Mom hasn’t. I can not tell her what I know because it would put her and my family in grave danger.
At least she has stopped crying now but for how long? “I have got to go mom, I don’t want to be late. They have me working at the North Wall today. They want it finished by this time next week.”
“Robbie, you take care of yourself out there, please don’t anger anyone, you remember the last time……..”
How can someone forget something like that? Shame and humiliation was the least of it. They got their point across.
I learned quickly not to cause ripples in the water. One time being drug out into the square, stripped and beaten in front of God, my family and friends was enough for me.
“Oh, I remember. You do not have to worry about that happening again, Love you, don’t forget to get your daily ration. You have not been eating enough. If Sparky is working in the kitchen today, tell him to give you mine as well. I will grab something at the Wall”
“I will son, I love you too.”

I leave mom’s apartment and go five doors down to my own. They are basic, no frills, they serve their purpose though. Leslie has already left for work, Ryan and Reed should be in Academy now and Jordan should just be getting to High Academy.
Leslie and I tried our best to bring our boys up right. It really breaks my heart at the life they have now but at least they are living.
I work hard when I can to fight the indoctrination they are trying to drive into their skulls. It would probably be a lot worse than a public beating if they new what I was telling the boys. I try and make sure that they do not forget. They need to remember how things were. They must not forget.
I look at the clock, great, looks like I will have to run to get there in time. I grab my ID and leave the small apartment in a rush.
As I jog down the street I can not help but notice all of the down trodden faces. These people’s spirit has been taken away, they have no hope. There’s Mr. James. He is looking right at me, I wave but he does not see me. That happens all too often now.
Our small “city” holds less than 10,000 but for many it may as well hold 1. They no longer care, they go through there daily mundane duties most of the time without speaking to anyone. I guess they may fear they might slip up and say something that goes against the Commands.
I hear mom’s voice in my mind, “How could this happen? How did we get to this point?” Dad was right. We did this by doing nothing at all. This happened right in front of us and we allowed it to happen. We were too busy with the entertainment they fed us to notice what was happening. I often wonder if the ballgames, reality shows and all of the other little things were really worth it. Of course they weren’t but as they say “Hind sight is 20/20.”
It does not take long to get to the North Wall and I still have a few minutes before I am late.
“There you are Mr. Green, I am so glad you could join us today.” Great! Frank is on duty this morning. He was one of the first to go over. No fight, no arguments, nothing. He, like some others, felt that this was the only course of action to take in order to “Save Mother Earth”. He is also part of the reason for my first beating. I have had a few but the public one is what helps me keep my mouth closed now. My boys watching me being beat…………Oh well, best not dwell on that right now.
“I am not late Yet Frank, I still have five minutes………”
“Oh? Didn’t I tell you that today the shift was changing? All “employees” are required to be here 2 hours early and to stay 2 hours late. Your daily and evening rations will be taken for this offence. Do not let it happen again”
“You never told me….”
“Yes Mr. Green? Something you would like to add?”
“No.”
“That is wise Mr. Green. You will be clearing the brush outside the wall today. Please take extra care and only cut the marked brush and trees. We should not be cutting any but we must make room for the lesser species. You are beginning to see that we are the lesser species aren’t you Mr. Green? That the human race is a cancer to this planet?"
“Sure” I lie.
I get my ax and sheers from the trailer and start the long trek to the gate, out to where the other crew had left off.
As I walk my mind wanders.

How could this happen? How did we get to this point?
When they came in and explained what was GOING to happen and what was GOING to be done, Frank joined their ranks. I had enough one day and just told him like it was.
“This is WRONG! They can not LEAGALLY DO THIS!! THIS IS NOT ABOUT PROTECTING THE PLANET FRANK, THIS IS ABOUT POWER!!!”
The next thing I know I am being drug to a dark room while he and a few of his yuppie friends take turns hitting me.
“This is really for your own good Mr. Green, best we take care of this now before things really get hard.”
He wasn’t joking. Things have gotten much worse since then. It started out soon after what we now know was a false flag event on 12-21-12. The Government had it all set up and used the hype around the Mayan calendar to further their goals.
I can remember how I felt when the news flashed across the television screen, soon after the President held a press conference.
“My fellow Americans, NASA has just reported that there is major solar activity and they are predicting we will have several MAJOR solar flares. I urge you, please do not take this lightly. They are predicting that these flares will be unlike anything we have seen in the past. We will need to keep the internet and communication lines free for emergency responder use so as of now we will limit access for nongovernmental agencies. If you are able please seek shelter, as I said these flares will be unlike anything we have experienced before. We have agents traveling through out the U.S. as I speak. They will oversee the military that will be there to help in the aftermath of this global event. I have been in contact with most of the world leaders and similar actions are being carried out in their countries. As soon as we are able we will return control of communications back over to the people......bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep” That was it, the television was nothing but static and white noise.

edit on 4-12-2012 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/12/12 by masqua because: All Caps in title

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
How many people died after that little announcement? How many freaked out and started looting and rioting? No way to tell, we no longer have Radio, TV, cell phones or the internet, besides we are only allowed power for two hours in the evening and 3 hours in the morning. I am not sure how long we will be allowed that either.

As I pass through the gate I notice that the morning crew is hard at work. We are not allowed to use any power or gas powered tools, so all of the clearing has to be done by hand. It is time consuming and we have a lot to do before the end of next week. This is the last section of wall we have left. There is no telling what will be done to us if the diggers or masons have to wait on us.
I notice a wagon pass by and I see my friend Tom, who waves me over.
I take a quick look around and head over to him.
“What’s up Tom?”
“I just saw Barry” he whispers. “He got close enough to leave this on the ground next to a stump we were pulling” He hands me the folded paper and hurries along after the wagon. I stuff it in my pocket and walk on. I do not want to draw too much attention.
I finally get to where the clearing ends and start limbing the closest marked tree. I fall into my work as I try to do each day. It is kind of an escape for me. I lose myself in it and it makes the day go by faster. Before I know it lunch time comes. I am not allowed lunch or supper so I spend my 15 minutes looking for a secluded spot.
As always, I think of how easy it would be to escape, then the thoughts off my family, who I would be leaving behind, invade and push away any thoughts of leaving.
Once I have found a spot that looks free of prying eyes I open the letter.

Robbie.
Any luck yet? We really need those documents. You are the only one who can get them for us. David and Tony are still out gathering people in. I will have to head back soon. If you are able in the next day or two leave word in the usual place. You know where I will be.
Here is a quick update for you. You would not believe the things they have done. People slaughtered by the thousand, by the tens of thousands. We have the ham radio network up and running and are very careful not to give direct locations but reports are coming in from all over the world. The resistance is growing but we hope to keep our numbers quiet until the moment we strike.
Robbie, you will not believe it but by rough counts, they have killed upwards to 3 BILLION people so far. Many not directly although there have been plenty of those. The initial slaughter came in the big cities after the false flag.
People turned on each other, the reports are awful, some who lived through it made there way to where we could find them. They report of people acting like animals, grouping together in wild mobs and attacking those weaker to get their food and what ever supplies they could. It is amazing how well we did most of the hard work for them.
Then the others, the very young, disabled and elderly that we have seen being taken out of the cities by the truck loads. The ones they said they were taking “to look after and institutionalize”? Well, we have reports of mass graves that they are dumped into once they have been gassed.
I do not need to tell you that time is running short. Once y’all have this wall up, there will be a large number of you who will no longer be needed. If there is anyway, you need to get mom, Leslie and your boys out of there. But we need those documents first. I do not mean to sound cold. I know you understand, that’s why you chose to stay in the first place.
Stay brave,
Be STRONG,
Remember Liberty
Barry

Remember liberty……….. That’s a tough one sometimes.
I have the documents already. They were surprisingly easy to come by. It would seem that one of their lackeys found out exactly what happened to his mother and he actually searched me out. He said he would help if I could help him and his family once we got ready to leave. The plans for our escape have been in order for months now. Adding three more to those plans was not that hard.
I fold the letter up, place it in my shoe and go back to work. I finish out the day and do not make it back to the apartment until close to 10 pm. I head to the room Leslie and I share with the boys. She is still awake, although she has to get up in a couple of hours.
“Hey baby, I was hoping I would be able to stay awake until you came in” she yawns.
“Hey sweets, I gave Tom and Harry the sign tonight as we were walking home. They should be getting their affairs in order now.” I do not need to say anything else. The weariness leaves her face in a flash.
“Robbie, are you sure? Tonight?”
“It has to be tonight. Everything is in order. Harry brought me the last document I needed day before yesterday. All I needed was someone to show up to lead the way for us. Barry is here and waiting for word. It looks like he will be getting a little more than that huh?” I smile so she won’t see that I am scared spitless.
“Besides, having Harry with us has made things much easier. He has arranged for two of our own to be on guard at the north wall tonight. They do not have the cameras working on the far side yet so all we need to do is get there without getting caught and we will be home free. Now, get the boys up, and I will see to our parents. Remember, we travel light. We only need the little food we have scraped together and one extra change of cloths each. I love you and will see you in a bit.” She kisses me lightly on the check as I walk out of the room.
Luckily, when they made these apartments, they kept families close together to boost moral. I was able to get her parents and Mom bundled up and back to our apartment in short order. Of course they have no idea what’s going on and I have little time to explain. I ask Leslie to fill them in while I take care of a few last details.
I bring the box down from the closet that holds this journal and the documents for the Resistance. So here I sit, recording the day’s events in a hurry. Once we get where we are going I will write down about our journey out of this God forsaken place and go into more detail about today.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
“And your father Jordan? Did he make it?” Barry asked.

“No Sir, it was Harry’s boy who brought them down on us. When his Dad told him what was happening and where we were going, he called him a traderous bastard and punched him when Harry tried to restrain him then ran for the guards. That was before we ever got to the North Wall. He fought well Sir, he told me to make sure Momma, the boys and the rest of us got away. Mr. Tom stayed to help him. They fought well.
I still heard him yelling “Remember Liberty” as we made it out the breach in the Wall. I think the two guards Harry had stationed at the gate may have helped as well.”

“Son, it is ok to mourn, do not leave this bottled up inside. It will eat away at you.”

“Mourn Sir? My Dad spent each day when we were alone telling us how things were and how they would be again. He would tell us that whatever happened we could mourn but to wait until we have won. There will be so many to mourn by that time and only then will we have the time to mourn. Now we fight, we fight well, we stay Brave, we stay STRONG and above all we remember Liberty, Sir.”

“Your father was a brave one Jordan. You know why he did not come with us in the beginning? He looked me straight in the eye and said someone had to stay behind. Someone had to figure out what was going on and find out how to stop it. He could not leave those he loved behind in hopes of one day getting them out. He would leave when he found out why all this was going on and when he could get all of you out. He left word for us many times, he helped us in ways that he could. He helped us put the pieces together.”

“Yes Sir, I know. He gave me his journal to give to you. I dropped it but I did manage to save the last few pages and these documents. He said that it was vital that you get the documents. His last words to me were “Remember how this happened, remember how we got to this point. WE did this Son. WE let this happen. Remember Liberty so that it never happens again. NEVER FORGET LIBERTY!!” and I do not plan on doing so Sir. Where do we start?”

Barry takes the documents and begins to read………………..

edit on 5-12-2012 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Simulated Reserve and Corridor System to Protect Biodiversity
As Mandated by the Convention on Biological Diversity, The Wildlands Project, UN and US Man and Biosphere Program, and Various UN, US Heritage Programs, and NAFTA
Mapping for the area East of the Mississippi and South of the Ohio Rivers is at various stages of completion
Color Key:
RED: Core Reserves and Corridors – Little to no human use.
YELLOW: Buffer Zones - Highly Regulated Use.
TURQUOISE: Normal Use Zones of Cooperation.
ORANGE: Border 21/La Paz Sidebar Agreement of NAFTA. 124 mile wide International Zone of Cooperation.
PINK: Indian Reservations.
GRAY: Military Reservations.
BLACK DOTS: Cities over 10,000 people.
Some major highways and Interstate rivers are also shown.
Taken from the United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity Article ??,* United Nations Global Diversity Assessment Section 13.4.2.2.5. US Man and the Biosphere Strategic Plan. UN, US Heritage Corridor Program. “The Wildlands Project,” Wild Earth 1992. Also see Science “The High Cost of Biodiversity,” 25 June 1993 pp 1963 to ?? and the Border 21 Sidebar of NAFTA. The very high percentage of buffer zone in the West is due to the very high percentage of federal land.
* ? due to blurring on map

We characterize the ecocity as:

*Human settlements modeled after sustainable development that functions with natural ecosystems and living organisms.
*Reduce the inhabitants ecological impact on the environment.
*Restoration of ecosystems after the recolonization of humans into dense cities.
*Sustainable living under Agenda 21 supports regional, national and global economic systems.

Control over life in the ecocity will include:

*Reduction of urban city temperature by 3 to 4 degrees.
*Regulated community food production spaces.
* Mandated reduction of travel time with intelligent transit systems.
* Controlled use of energy, water and waste.
* Mandated green top technology buildings.
* Forced reduction of public water use.
Population will need to be brought down to 1/4 to 1/2 billion and these levels will need to be maintained.
There will be strict control over travel between cities.

Barry pauses in his reading. "We begin with Liberty Jordan. We start by liberating. We start by making your Dad proud."

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I had to shorten this up some from the rough draft. It took almost as long to do so as it did to write it. I hope it is not ruined but it probably would have taken up the first page of this thread if I did not shorten it.
Thanks for reading and enjoy.
Quad

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Its a good write.. I like the details of a newly organized society you bring in

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well done! Gripping and captivating!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NonCuro

Thanks. I kinda wish now that I would not have shortened it. When I started writing I found it hard to wrap this one up.

Thanks for reading.
Quad

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Thank-you smlyeegrl,
I appreciate your kind words

Quad

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
That was wicked good, I was lost in that. Finish soon
not much time.