It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Read my stats..

0.86 % blacks overall commit crime of US population and 2.11 % whites overall commit crime of US population.

This is to answer back that people of color mainly blacks commit more crime than whites which is false.

Yes they show that blacks my have better odds to to turn to a life of crime and that of their demo they do have more criminals, Yet it is the whites who commit more crime overall. Whites also have a slight lead when comes to violent crimes too,

So for people to state that Zimmerman did have something to fear because stats show that black commit more crimes than any other race is a complete lie. This is just right wing and white supremacist BS.

No more from me for the night...

edit on 7-12-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by hellbjorn012

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I agree it was stupid to follow,

Havent you ever seen someone do something real stupid and thought to yourself that guy/girl needs there ass kicked?

Well that was Zimmerman
edit on 6-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

So you condone violence towards people that do something you don't like? That you think are stupid? Nice attitude, there.

Ive been in a 1/2 dozen fist fights growing up in a college town known for partying, I never needed a gun. Ive seen numerous more at the bars and clubs downtown 95% do not end in deaths.

Nothing wrong with a good ole fistfight it used to be the way things were settled between schoolmates after school in a field off campus.

Stop being scared of broken noses LOL I consider Zimmerman a bitch and always will regardless of the outcome.

Your a female correct? If a man jumps on you and beats you id consider him a bitch. I bet if you saw a man beating a woman you would intervene. Why? Because men are typically bigger and stronger.

Well if a healthy male like ZImmerman has to shoot a unarmed treyvon he is equal to a man beating on you. The gun gives him much more power over Treyvon, thus he is the bitch.

Simple concept eh?
edit on 7-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Read carefully b4 replying nextime... You specifically said Zimmerman "approached" Trayvon... My argument was that he shouldn't hav approached him at all... He should've notified the proper authority, instead of walking into a potential confrontation with a gun... This whole situation iz tragic for evryone involved, and ultimately never should've happened if disciplined mindz had prevailed...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Ive been in a dozen fist fights growing up in a college town known for partying, I never needed a gun. Ive seen numerous more at the bars and clubs downtown 95% do not end in deaths.

Nothing wrong with a good ole fistfight it used to be the way things were settled between schoolmates after school in a field off campus.

Stop being scared of broken noses LOL I consider Zimmerman a bitch and always will regardless of the outcome.

Martin didn't start a fistfight. He knocked Zimmerman down, and was pounding his head into the pavement, which can easily be deadly. There is a world of difference between a broken nose and death. Get a clue. Knock off the stupid insults, too, because they do not make you look more credible.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Just because there are more whites than blacks does not change the fact that whites are the ones who commit more crime.

You have more to fear from a white person than you would a black person.

So I have no idea where you guys are getting your stats from that of violent crimes it is 70% of blacks...and only 20% of whites.

It is the whites by small margin that commit more violent crimes than any other race.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Yep.. I go where common sense and evidence leads me. At that time I, like everyone else, only saw a tiny little 14 year old kid, and a mugshot. However.. I can admit when I am wrong (unlike.. well.. most people here) and I sniffed out the truth quick enough.

Yep! I figured that out when you mentioned the other thread. I was familiar with your username, but I wasn't sure why.

"I go where common sense and evidence leads me" and "I can admit when I am wrong" are the very essence of why I added you to my "Honor" list. In reality, it's a mostly list of those that I feel have demonstrated exceptional integrity. Hell, most of them I've never even agreed with. LOL

See ya buddy,
Milt

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Here ill prove to you how wrong you are. Let me bang the back of your head against pavement just one time and i guarantee you will be headed to the ER.

So treyvon supposedly bashed Zimmermans head against the concrete several times? Yet Zimmerman didn't even go to the ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That means they couldn't have been forceful blows at all, if they were it would have only took one to require a ER trip!!

Loving Logic baby!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Hurry up ben and show me your math and where your getting your stats from.

Or are you just BSing and have no idea how to do the math.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Later for now..

Hell... that's the best damn post you made all day! I'm gonna give you a star for that!

See ya,
Milt

PS:
I'm just pickin' at ya. I hope you had a good night.

link   
I usually stay away from threads like this.

But I couldn't resist. Is this what self-defense is?? I really can't believe that some of you are incapable of addressing the fact that this may possibly be totally wrong. Every single thing that you can think of is based off of cause and effect. Okay his nose is bloody. People find out that fact and they run a mile with it. "I told you he attacked him", "he was violent, and he died, that was his own doing" Are you bloody serious???? What caused Martin to strike him??? I have NOT read any post addressing this question. Last time I checked people, especially 17 year old high school students, do not walk around and bash peoples heads into concrete. We are turning into emotionless non-thinking machines.

Is this what we have turned into? The post ends up with people posting statistics suggesting that black males or people as violent. Cause and Effect. What would make someone commit a crime??? What would make someone rob someone??? Environment!!!! We all know right from wrong correct. I come from an inner-inner-city and if you look around and witness the show......I just imagine the effects that may have on a persons psyche, self worth, pride and your sense of being. Out dated text books in the ran down schools never suggest that so called "blacks" had nothing to do with civilization.... and this is far from true. I am telling you from experience. I had to learn these things at home, and everyone in my neighborhood didn't have a home. Sure they had houses but no home. Where do all of these guns come from??? Here is a bit of local tradition and history for you I just happen to know a few people and this is what I was told from several different sources that aren't related or connected. Back in the late 80's an open train cart was left between Compton and Watts and it was full of nothing but guns and ammunition. Just an open car, with no engine attached to it. Im sorry but I believe this from hearing it from so many people. Now just for the argument, lets say it didn't happen. How does an over abundance of guns get into impoverished communities where people can barely take care of themselves??? I have never met anyone that will address the issue on this level. So lets not talk about it unless we REALLY want to talk about it. You would think so called "blacks" owned a factory to produce weapons, but we all know this is not the case. A racist Sheriff once asked my cousin was she carrying any grenades or RPG's and she just broke down in tears at the utter disrespect and complete ignorance that has systematically held itself up and even ascended into powerful organizations that were designed to help people. Can you imagine spending 9hrs at work and you come home to this.

I just wanted to share that, it sheds some light on the mindset of people who don't know how to approach or understand other ethnic groups outside of the context that is provided by mainstream media. Lets start thinking beyond our common knowledge and lets not let the news dictate how we should handle situations. Come on....Anyone can tell that something is wrong here. They were both wrong but zimmerman just like many police officers, sheriffs, and just Adults period are capable of creating solutions that can result in the law acting as the law. Meaning if he was wrong, report it and let the agencies or whoever do their jobs. The stalking can be considered illegal because it is synonymous with harassment. The "I just know hes doing something wrong" thinking is nothing new especially if you were raised a certain way.

Are we really excusing the bloodshed of anyone for any reason. This is not self-defense. I can only imagine what was going through zimmermans head that caused him to follow this young man and act the way he did. The news is a nasty tool and it can destroy ones capability of producing independent intelligent solutions . We know something is wrong if anyone here has watched food inc. The courts decided that it is not illegal for the news to lie!!!!

sry for typos, and I hope I didn't rant too much or offend anyone. I just wish to shed light and add my two cents, into areas that maybe unseen or unknown to others.
Peace and Blessings to all.

link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Read my stats..

0.86 % blacks overall commit crime of US population and 2.11 % whites overall commit crime of US population.

This is to answer back that people of color mainly blacks commit more crime than whites which is false.

Yes they show that blacks my have better odds to to turn to a life of crime and that of their demo they do have more criminals, Yet it is the whites who commit more crime overall. Whites also have a slight lead when comes to violent crimes too,

So for people to state that Zimmerman did have something to fear because stats show that black commit more crimes than any other race is a complete lie. This is just right wing and white supremacist BS.

No more from me for the night...

I notice you didn't quote the post which shows you to be wrong. Typical. Truth hurts, I suppose. The stats do in fact show that blacks commit more crimes. That post,m which you seemed unable to quote, is here:

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I don't really want to get into this argument, but you have to consider those statistic against the percentage of that race that makes up the overall population.

Without that information your statistics are worthless.

Population of USA is Approx..311 million

240 million whites 39 million blacks

9.5 million arrests which is 2% or 3% of the population of USA.

Arrests by Race, 2011

Unable to work out exact math yet but I will

You don't have to work it out; the numbers are at the bottom of the page.

In 2011, 69.2 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and 2.4 percent were of other races.

same FBI page you posted

Now, you have to compare that to the demographics for the country. 2012 data shows this breakdown, and note that Hispanics are not separated out from the white category:

Ethnic groups

white 79.96%, black 12.85%, Asian 4.43%, Amerindian and Alaska native 0.97%, native Hawaiian and other Pacific islander 0.18%, two or more races 1.61% (July 2007 estimate)
note: a separate listing for Hispanic is not included because the US Census Bureau considers Hispanic to mean persons of Spanish/Hispanic/Latino origin including those of Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Dominican Republic, Spanish, and Central or South American origin living in the US who may be of any race or ethnic group (white, black, Asian, etc.); about 15.1% of the total US population is Hispanic

link

So, you have only 12.85% of the population (approximately, because we are comparing 2011 crime data with 2012 census data) accounting for 28.4% of the arrests made. That's roughly 2 and 1/5 times what you would expect for the population numbers. That's pretty significant. That's something that needs to be addressed, and changed. Generations of children should have better odds than that, don't you think?

No one stated that Zimmerman was afraid because of statistics, either. People said he was afraid because Martin was beating his head into the pavement. You know that. I could as easily state that denying it is left-wing propaganda, black power BS, etc. See how that works? But what's the point? The point is Martin attacked someone, and from all evidence, intended to beat him to death. He died for those actions. The color of the skin of those two had ZERO to do with it. It isn't right wing people trying to turn this into some racial thing. Martin's family and a bunch of activists, like the NBPP, started the race problems in the case.

I don't care if they were both green. One attacked, one defended. People have a right to defend themselves. That includes this man:
homeowner facing charges for shooting burglar

link   
reply to post by hellbjorn012

And his wounds look minimal at best for someone who supposedly got his head bashed multiple times.

Those look more like scratches than anything. Some thing you would get if you had been rolling around in a fist fight and may have scraped your head.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

People dont realize it doesnt take much to bust someones face up. Ive seen much worse wounds than Zimmermans and no one got killed or even went to the ER.

I remember this old redneck bar in town you could go see a bloody nose like that almost every weekend from drunk rednecks duking it out.

His injuries were not bad but some people see a little blood and think OMG he was beatin to a pulp and almost put on life support.!!!

LOL

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I didn't quote the post because I thought you would know which one I was talking about.

Why do you keep saying it is blacks who commit more crime..when it clearly states in your own post In 2011, 69.2 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and 2.4 percent were of other races.

I am pretty sure 69.2 percent of arrests made are more than 28.4 percent arrests.

Let us say there are 100 crimes committed. 69 white individuals were arrested for said crimes while 28 blacks were also arrested for the other crimes.

So who committed more crimes?

If there are 800 white people and 8% of those are involved in criminal activity..and only 100 blacks and 28% of those are criminals. It still does not change the fact it was the whites who committed more crime. Do you understand..yes blacks may have more of a tendency to fall into a life of crime..but they do not commit the majority of crimes in America.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Havent you ever seen someone do something real stupid and thought to yourself that guy/girl needs there ass kicked?

Well that was Zimmerman

REALLY??? What "real stupid" thing did you SEE Zimmerman do?

I suspect you only said something stupid, so I don't feel you deserve to have your ass kicked... yet.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

He played cop, he put himself in a situation were he CLAIMS he had to use his gun when it could have been avoided.

911: we dont need you to follow

Zimmerman: OK i got a gun and you never know he could attack me, i dont wanna shoot no one so ill let police take over.

(Zimmerman gets in truck and drives off) (police investigate Treyvon)

No one dies.

Simple eh?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

He played cop, he put himself in a situation were he CLAIMS he had to use his gun when it could have been avoided.

911: we dont need you to follow

Zimmerman: OK i got a gun and you never know he could attack me, i dont wanna shoot no one so ill let police take over.

(Zimmerman gets in truck and drives off) (police investigate Treyvon)

No one dies.

Simple eh?

Yes pretty simple to people with at least a average I.Q.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

No, see that's where we part ways. It was stupid to put himself at risk, but he didn't do anything to warrant it. AND there is a difference between getting your ass kicked and getting beaten alone in the dark, not knowing if you are going to be killed. It's not like Trayvon knocked him down and then told him not to follow him. He was beating him and the only thing that stopped him was the gunshot. He might very well have killed Zimmerman. There are plenty of instances of a single blow to the back of the head killing someone and Martin was banging Zimmerman's head off the ground (he tried to move Zimmerman to the sidewalk they were laying across to bash his head there). That is more than just trying to beat someone up, that is trying to end them.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

We know where you got your stats, they show the same conclusions we came to, and that everyone comes to.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

How do they show it is blacks who commit more crime than any other race?

It only shows that they may have more criminals when compared to other races. Not that they commit most of the crimes in America.

Which people are constantly saying..this is BS.

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join