It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody new photo of Trayvon Martin's killer

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Black guys aren't as cowardly to call the cops. We are warriors and look to handle our own problems first.

If your comment is true, I reckon you aren't very smart warriors. Look how it turned out for Trayvon.

So a 160lb kid can hand you your arse huh...

I'm not foolish enough to say that is not a possibility. However, considering your many disparaging comments, I would truly relish an opportunity to hand yours back to you.

See ya,
Milt

He can say he didn't need a gun to defend himself...

No one agreeing someone may have needed a gun for Trayvon could hand me anything...

That response makes absolutely no sense. Please try again.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Why are people talking about black on white or white on black crime?

George is Hispanic.

Do black people consider anyone with lighter skin as white?

That’s racist.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Arrests, by Race, 2011

In 2011, 69.2 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and 2.4 percent were of other races.
Of all juveniles (individuals under the age of 18) arrested in 2011 in the nation, 65.7 percent were white, 32.0 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
Nearly 70 percent (69.7) of all adults (18 years of age and over) arrested in 2011 were white, 27.9 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.
White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 59.4 percent of those arrests.
The percentages of white adults and black adults arrested for murder were similar, with 48.2 percent being white, and 49.4 percent being black.
Juveniles who were black accounted for 51.4 percent of juvenile arrests for violent crimes.
Juveniles who were white accounted for 62.4 percent of juvenile arrests for property crimes.
Of the juveniles arrested for driving under the influence, 91.6 percent were white.
Juveniles who were white accounted for 72.9 percent of the persons under 18 who were arrested for arson in 2011.

Hmm it looks like it is white people that the majority when it comes to violent type crimes. In fact when it comes to the FBI table of crime by race..it looks like it is whites.

These tables give you the type of crime and by race...whites win..

Persons Arrested

Expanded arrest data
Race: Tables 43, 49, 55, 61, and 67

Some more stats..hate crime..
In 2010, the races of the 6,008 known hate crime offenders were as follows:

58.6 percent were white.
18.4 percent were black.
8.9 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (multiple races, group).
1.1 percent were Asian/Pacific Islander.
1.0 percent were American Indian/Alaskan Native.
12.0 percent were of unknown race.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Naturally the rate should be higher because the black population is only %13
How about the stats on violent crimes, like rape and assault? Is there a reason you didn't post any stats on them? Hmmm.... I smell a coward in the herd.

And it's almost impossible for a black to be charged with a hate crime against a white. It happens but it's unlikely while most hate crimes of Blacks against whites don't get labeled as hate crimes due to "outrage" and yells of racism. Not to mention the NAACP along with other minority interest groups would get involved with cries of racism. You know I'm right.
SMH, some "people" just can't hold themselves accountable and have a herd mentality of "sticking up for our own" which is disgusting. We're all people and should be treated as such.

edit on 6-12-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Actually if you looked in all the charts..Arrests by Race, 2011

Forcible rape 65.0 whites 32.9 blacks

Aggravated assault whites 43.0 blacks 55.6

Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter whites 48.0 blacks 49.7

Sex offenses (except forcible rape and prostitution whites 72.6 blacks 24.9

All the other charts are pretty much the same. What stats are you looking at?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

iontheworld.wordpress.com...

All of those facts are backed by the FBI crime data base, as stated in the article.

Btw, that was the first link that popped up when I used google so I just ran with it.

And what you posted was percentage distribution. Now take into account that whites compromise approx. %70 of the populous, a %69 isn't bad compared to %13 of the populous making up for %28 of crimes or whatever. Also take into account, as stated per article and by the FBI, Hispanics are thrown in with the whites so that would actually mean that whites actually committed less then what is shown.

Epic fail my brother. Thank you, please try again.

I hope GZ at least gets into a protection program or leaves the Country because he's been marked from day one, and wrongfully so. If anything, he did our society a favor by eliminating a crime element that most likely would've produced many more like himself. SMH

It's not the "man" holding you down, it's the truth because the truth hurts. Self accountability.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

How do we know that Martin was not using the stand your ground law?

That's an easy question to answer. Martin is dead, so his need for "immunization against prosecution" is irrelevant.

You obviously have no clue as to what the "stand your ground law" is about.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

What I was saying...Martin should not have had to retreat when Zimmerman approached him.

A stand-your-ground law states that a person may justifiably use force in self-defense when there is reasonable belief of an unlawful threat, without an obligation to retreat first.

So he stood his ground when Zimmerman followed and confronted him. Or does it not apply to young black males?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

All of those facts are backed by the FBI crime data base, as stated in the article.

I am getting mine straight from the FBI site..

This is exactly what my little mock chart stated on # 7 rule of The white racist guide to black crime ...

Do not read the FBI or DOJ numbers for yourself. Trust the experts at American Renaissance or Stormfront to twist the numbers for you. If someone points out how twisted those numbers are, just find some other source or some other way to twist them. Or just repeat them! After all, everyone knows blacks are criminal by nature. The numbers prove it!

Good boy...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I cannot argue in moron language

Why not? You speak it pretty damn well.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Why thanks coming from some fluent in it..I take that as a compliment..

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

LOL I checked the links you provided and it coincides with with what you posted. Please, put on your reading cap so you can comprehend what I posted and you will see where I was getting at. (ie. taking in account percent of population vs. percent committing crimes)

Ugh, i'm done discussing/arguing with low IQ people. It's like rationalizing with an alcoholic, you just can't do it.

Good boy

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Now if you applied those numbers to the percentage of population each race occupies you will not like the results.

Looking at arrest numbers without taking into account population percentage is intellectually dishonest.

The racial composition of the US population as of 2008 was 79.79% European American (65.60% non-Hispanic and 14.19% Hispanic), 12.84% African American (12.22% non-Hispanic and 0.62% Hispanic), 4.45% Asian American (4.35% non-Hispanic and 0.10% Hispanic), 1.01% Native American or Alaska Native (0.76% non-Hispanic and 0.25% Hispanic), 0.18% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander American (0.14% non-Hispanic and 0.04% Hispanic), and 1.69% Multiracial American (1.64% non-Hispanic and 0.05% Hispanic). 15.25% of the total US population identified their ethnicity as Hispanic.[4]

For the country.
en.wikipedia.org...

Population Estimates Program (1/4/08), we were able to prepare estimates on the arrest rates for certain crimes broken down by race. This data indicates that the arrest rate for blacks for murder was 10 to 15 times as high as for whites, five to six times the rate for whites for sexual assault, eight to nine times as high for robbery, four to five times as high for aggravated assault, and between two to three times as high for burglary.

That is just for Connecticut I don’t know what it is for the country.
www.cga.ct.gov...
edit on 6-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: add

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Thank you for clarifying, that's where I was trying to get at. Evidently some lack reading comprehension skills or are just ignorant to facts.

I know the truth hurts, that's why there is such an uproar against GZ, people don't like the truth, and they especially hated it once they found out that he isn't white. smh

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

LOL I checked the links you provided and it coincides with with what you posted. Please, put on your reading cap so you can comprehend what I posted and you will see where I was getting at. (ie. taking in account percent of population vs. percent committing crimes)

Ugh, i'm done discussing/arguing with low IQ people. It's like rationalizing with an alcoholic, you just can't do it.

Good boy

Yes it does..blacks like to fight...whites and black like to kill...but whites love to get their rape on..

Forcible rape 65.0 whites 32.9 blacks

Aggravated assault whites 43.0 blacks 55.6

Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter whites 48.0 blacks 49.7

Sex offenses (except forcible rape and prostitution whites 72.6 blacks 24.9

Those number are in percentages.

As you can see 65% of black assault...blacks and whites are pretty even when it comes to killing..but rapes....whites appear to love it.

The only time blacks beat crime white stats are in assaults ...pretty even in killing.,...everything else...whites win by majority.

So if we are to go by those stats...whites are more prone to criminal activities than any other race.

So what was your point again?

I will answer later...life calls...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Wow this is crazy..Google anything about white crime...and you get pages about black on white crime or basically links to show that blacks are more violent.

No wonder these racist white people think the way they do...Google is full of biased as hell.

Yeah buddy, that MUST all be a bunch of racist nonsense. Everyone KNOWS that a "black warrior" would never even dream of attacking a white person. By the way: Who is it that you "black warriors" are warring against?

Give it up dude. You've proven over, and over again, that you're the most extreme racist in this thread.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

They have stats for Nonmetropolitan Counties, Metropolitan Counties, cities, and Suburban Areas.

The only time blacks are higher is when it is assault..all are pretty even when comes to killing...but again whites love to rape in all the charts.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Here are the stats for the country.

Crime Rates

* Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
* When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
* Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
* The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

* Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
* Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
* Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
* Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

* Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
* Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration

* Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
* Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

Not that it answers your question directly it does give an idea of some of the rates.

Source(s):

Arrest data: FBI, Crime in the United States, 2001
(USGPO, 2002), p. 252. FBI, Crime in the United States, 2002
(USGPO, 2003), p. 252. FBI, Crime in the United States, 2003
(USGPO, 2004), p. 288

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

Give it up dude. You've proven over, and over again, that you're the most extreme racist in this thread.

See ya,
Milt

I am not racist...people are giving me stats and I am countering with stats that show different.

I can't be racist I love women of all color...

But I do hate ignorance of some people who happen to be white.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

FBI Arrests, by Race, 2011

Arrests, by Race, 2011

In 2011, 69.2 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.4 percent were black, and 2.4 percent were of other races.

Of all juveniles (individuals under the age of 18) arrested in 2011 in the nation, 65.7 percent were white, 32.0 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.

Nearly 70 percent (69.7) of all adults (18 years of age and over) arrested in 2011 were white, 27.9 percent were black, and 2.3 percent were of other races.

White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 59.4 percent of those arrests.

The percentages of white adults and black adults arrested for murder were similar, with 48.2 percent being white, and 49.4 percent being black.

Juveniles who were black accounted for 51.4 percent of juvenile arrests for violent crimes.

Juveniles who were white accounted for 62.4 percent of juvenile arrests for property crimes.

Of the juveniles arrested for driving under the influence, 91.6 percent were white.

Juveniles who were white accounted for 72.9 percent of the persons under 18 who were arrested for arson in 2011.

Are you looking at a different FBI website...

For real now I gotta go...

edit on 6-12-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join