It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collaboration in Gaza Leads to Grisly Fate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
reply to post by stirling

Wake up boy stop judging start living

to be fair aren't you judging someone by telling them to 'wake up/start living'?

i mean how do you know, maybe they are more awake than you'll ever be in your entire life, maybe? no?

well, dont tell people to do things you don't do yourself.
nobody likes a hypocrite, yuck

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
reply to post by DarthMuerte

It's not like we get them from super powers like the good U.S of A for example.

Nice piece of deflection eh?

reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

I blame that on their leadership, and I also blame it on the rest of the middle east. They want them there, they want this violence so the "that evil Israel" propaganda can continue. Same goes with the "Palestine was always there" baloney.

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by cody599

Ummm....you do realize that Hamas is the only democratically elected government in all of the middle-east......right? Guess not.

Sure, HAMAS made sure they were the only game in town, who else would they have voted for? But I am well aware I am in Palestine propaganda territory, so I am not expecting much. But we know how HAMAS deals with people:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I have a point that every could agree on: Hamas AND the Israeli government have committed acts of terror that violate human rights.

I have a solution for all of us investing any emotion into this situation: let's fix our own Country before we think we can help anyone else.

Imo, these threads are here to create fights on purpose. Wish we could stop and do something more productive like advocate arrests for real criminals.

Lima-1, out.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I can see your point, but to deny that the Israelis have created this monster known as Hamas is to deny the truth. If you had to deal with what the Palestinians have to deal with on a daily basis with no hope of reprieve you'd be pretty hateful towards Israel, too. But always remember that Israel has broken just as many ceasefires as Hamas has. To deny that, is once again, ignoring the truth of the matter. And no, I am not anti-semitic, nor do I sympathize with Hamas, but to those whom evil is done will do evil in return.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

A little heads up to you, a year in the Sinai Peninsula under a UN mandate watching the Israelis cut down civilians with heavy machine-guns trumps any experience that you think you've had in that country. You think that because you've seen one small pocket of the country it makes you some kind of bona fide authority on the region is nonsense to say the least. Might wanna curb the insults, too, as that just hurts your case, not the other way around. Where I come from, we call that a straw-man argument, and just laugh at people who attempt it. Wanna know what's really happening in Palestine as we speak? How about reading anything by Chris Hedges, Noam Chomsky or watch the first and second episodes of "From Beirut to Bosnia" by Robert Fisk and then try to tell me that the Israelis are justified in pepper bombing and perpetrating artillery bombardments on entire neighbourhoods in retaliation for a few improvised munitions lobbed at Israel, which in turn is retaliation for previous military actions by Israel. Better yet, how about you try contacting one of the many Canadian peacekeepers that have been involved in the region (myself included) and then maybe you would have more than a layman's grasp on the situation. I'm seriously getting tired of your attempts at character assassination. Also, just thought I might add that it's not only the Palestinians that have had atrocities perpetrated on them by the Israeli military. Just look at Lebanon. I guarantee you would never go there, because if you did, they would cut your throat just for showing your face there, and not without reason. The West and the Israelis have betrayed these people so thoroughly that they are now enraged at the sight of westerners, and we have only our own governments' complicitous inaction and Israels aggression to thank for that.
edit on 3/12/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: grammar

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but before the Israelis showed up with their tall tales that "God gave us this land because the Torah told me so!", that land belonged solely to Arabs that were systematically driven off of their land without recompense and forced into the ghettoes that we now know as the Gaza Strip and West Bank. Sound like the work of righteous people to you? Sure doesn't to me. You can call it propaganda all you want but as long as you take the words of the "Authorities" as truth, you will never see the reality of the situation. Also, you think that anyone in their right minds blames Israeli civilians for any of the crimes of the Israeli gov? The Israeli government is almost as brutal towards Palestinian and Lebanese sympathizers as it is to the Palestinians and the Lebanese themselves.

edit on 3/12/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but before the Israelis showed up with their tall tales that "God gave us this land because the Torah told me so!", that land belonged solely to Arabs that were systematically driven off of their land without recompense and forced into the ghettoes that we now know as the Gaza Strip and West Bank. Sound like the work of righteous people to you? Sure doesn't to me. You can call it propaganda all you want but as long as you take the words of the "Authorities" as truth, you will never see the reality of the situation. Also, you think that anyone in their right minds blames Israeli civilians for any of the crimes of the Israeli gov? The Israeli government is almost as brutal towards Palestinian and Lebanese sympathizers as it is to the Palestinians and the Lebanese themselves.

edit on 3/12/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

Yes, keep on selling the propaganda, I know some will buy it (not me though)

That land has been owned by many people throughout history, including the Jews. It was called Palestine by the Romans, but wasn't really a country. The Arab peoples of Palestine (guess you can call it a country now if you agree with the UN) don't have to live in a ghetto - kick the terrorist organization HAMAS out, stop the violence and work with Israel....and perhaps even recognize that Israel has the right to exist.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Hamas is a creation if Israeli Mossad..............
Just watch how it plays out.......
The israelis Want to be rocketed as much as hamas wants palestinian people to be bombed.....
It furthers BOTH agendas.....
The fighting will never stop till one or the other is destroyed.....
hamas prefers it to be the Palestinians.....
as does its daddy MOSSAD

This is rediculous........why would they need to do that?

If israel is as strongly financed and as nefarious as everyone makes them out to be, and just want to destroy palestine...........THEY WOULD HAVE ALREADY DONE IT!

They would have just taken the many chances they have already had with the rocketing and suicide bombings and just wiped them out.........

The fact that they HAVENT done this should say something.........and directly flies in the face of all these accusations........

They wouldnt need hamas to create a reason, and even if they did use them, they have already had plenty of opportunity to do so

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I can see your point, but to deny that the Israelis have created this monster known as Hamas is to deny the truth. If you had to deal with what the Palestinians have to deal with on a daily basis with no hope of reprieve you'd be pretty hateful towards Israel, too. But always remember that Israel has broken just as many ceasefires as Hamas has. To deny that, is once again, ignoring the truth of the matter. And no, I am not anti-semitic, nor do I sympathize with Hamas, but to those whom evil is done will do evil in return.

Altho i dont agree with you on your standpoint I do understand what you are trying to say and the point you are trying to make.....

I appreciate the civil debate bud
happens so rarely on this topic

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I can respect that. Yeah one thing about this website (and soceity as a whole it seems) these days is there seems to be a general lack of civility. So the way I figure it, not to sound pretentious or anything, is to lead by example and pray that it catches on somewhere. Meh..hope is always good.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Yeah, it's kind of hard for them to leave when the Israelis have built walls (at 1 million$ per mile in AMERICAN taxpayer money that was handed out to them btw) pretty much all the way around Gaza and I believe it sits at about 90% of the West Bank. The only way for Gazans to leave that territory is by water and the Israelis pretty much took care of that too with the naval blockade that won't even let them fish. You may think it's propaganda, but guess where the official story comes from. From the same people that mandate the majority of the atrocities that take place in that area of the Middle East and constantly skirt UN Resolutions and Mandates like they don't give a damn anymore. You really need to start doing more reading that isn't from authors who dress to the right side of the political spectrum. I know you probably hate us leftists, but guess what, if it was you being walled in mile by mile, we would be the only ones on your side, even though you've shown quite clearly that you would not return the favour if the opposite was true. Funny thing is, if you look at any of the right-wing pro-Israel rants that come out in newspapers and the media, every other line says "The officials say..." Yeah, those same officials that wouldn't toss you a fish if they were sitting on a mountain of them. You really need to pick your friends a little better because with allies like Israel, who the hell needs enemies?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
the big question for me is, irregardless of the fighting or who is who or what is what:

what's up with temple mount? that has got to be the most unusual, perhaps even stranger than the great pyramid, piece of ground on the planet. i'm guessing there's something exceedingly amazing on that spot. doesn't anybody wonder why israel doesn't tear down the dome of the rock if they are anti-islam? what's going on with temple mount? the dome of the rock is maintained by the waqf or something like that, a muslim organization. imagine if that were a jewish synagogue in the middle of mecca. it would've been destroyed centuries ago. i find the whole thing fascinating!

what's going on on temple mount? what's there? something big is there. the israeli gov is hiding it by allowing the dome to stay there . i wonder why... things that make you go "hmmmm"

edit on 3-12-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

well you could make the whole thing a lot more simple and logical by assuming that they dont destroy the dome of the rock because you would really piss off well over a billion people that normally want no part in what is going on and just want to be left alone
you chip away at a larger enemy piece by piece you dont rile them all up and go head to head
my wager would be that if you woke up tomorrow and somehow 3/4 of the muslim population had just vanished they would destroy it without a second thought and act as if the new building had always been there

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirhumperdink
reply to post by undo

well you could make the whole thing a lot more simple and logical by assuming that they dont destroy the dome of the rock because you would really piss off well over a billion people that normally want no part in what is going on and just want to be left alone
you chip away at a larger enemy piece by piece you dont rile them all up and go head to head
my wager would be that if you woke up tomorrow and somehow 3/4 of the muslim population had just vanished they would destroy it without a second thought and act as if the new building had always been there

i dunno....
i think there's more to it. isn't muhammad supposed to return there? i don't want to throw the thread entirely off topic, so i'll leave it to that one question. well it's continuing existence is certainly like an insurance policy that jerusalem won't get nuked, which makes it all the more fascinating.
it's the most unique spot on earth that gets the least amount of real indepth attention.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT

NY Times struggling to find something negative about Palestinians at times
when Israel is such clear Bad News

Manages to find story of execution of a man by Hamas, never telling you
gory details of how Mossad captures family members of Palestinians
and tortures them in jail forcing other family members to spy for Mossad.
Giving targets, names and so on.

Ah the life where only one side of the story exists

a sweet life indeed.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

Oh yeah.

Israeli Zionists are Murdering Racists who always cry to their western allies 'Boo Hoo we're the victims...'

When clearly they are the aggressors. Ever since they took over the land the Palestinians were living in with the feeble BS excuse of the land being theirs because they were 'God's Chosen People' they have done nothing but cull the Palestinian people. The Palestinian lands have gotten smaller while the murderers lands have gotten bigger.

The Zionists are the biggest and baddest Genocidal murdering Terrorists on this planet. And they have terrorist controlled governments like the US, UK, EU, UAE, Saudi to advocate their continuing slaughter of innocent people worldwide.

Israeli Zionists do not want peace. They never have. They want to dominate and control.

Because they think of themselves as the MASTER RACE.

They belong in Hell! They do not represent humanity. They represent EVIL........

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Usually when concerning such things both and all sides are sponsored by the same people or entities. So ya I do not think Hamas or Israel or the USA or Russia or China or the UN anybody else is really looking to actually create a solution to this whole thing, if they were it would have happened long ago. Besides the whole of the middle east must be destabilized for business to run cheaply, and so ya why do you think anybody is there, its not because they like the desert sands and the camel spiders that's for sure. I think the plan has been said on ATS before, you know the whole domino effect Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Iran, and pretty much all the countries and areas around there, and so fort and such, and then after a few hundred years or a few thousand years, switch bases and rinse and repeat when things come back around. Karma is a bitch or so they say.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Are you really that dumb ?
Realise people Hamas and Palistine are poles apart.
edit on 3-12-2012 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

At least have the decency to properly write your sentence before you call someone "dumb".

Moron.

To the OP, you claim to be "neutral" when this clearly is not the case.

At least have the courage to admit that you blindly support Israel and its actions.

ETA:

I alerted the mods twice about Cody's name calling with no action being taken so therefore my post should be allowed to remain as well.

edit on 12/4/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Hello, I did claim to be neutral a few threads back, because I am.

So I wont " man up " and admit I'm balls out for Israel, Because I'm not.

Hope that's clear enough.

SS

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Bull Biscuits!

Actions speak louder than words my friend.

You author a thread condemning Hamas without acknowledging the Israeli aspect of the situation. Hamas was created as an Israeli tool in response to Arafat. This whole situation would not be happening if it were not for the genocidal, apartheid ways of the terrorist Israeli regime.

By the way, I am NOT neutral.

Is that clear enough?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join