It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collaboration in Gaza Leads to Grisly Fate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hamas is fighting for what it believes to be right and just because the U.S. has a better agenda by supporting Israel they are branded as "terrorists". Opposite in Syria, the U.S. has a better agenda by supporting the Rebels, who one could easily say are also "terrorists".

It's just a case of picking which side is gonna benefit you most, the terrorist label is propaganda bull.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Well I did live in Israel for 10 years and have palistinian friends, all they and we want is peace. Hamas is about destruction, Israel and palistine on the street level of people want to work live and exist in peace, it's the warmongers abroad like you with ignorance that perpetuate the situation. Be proud of your ignorance you earned the right to be so.
Might be nice if you took the time to ignore that ignorance and find out some facts.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Hamas doesn't care about the People of Palestine. They care about how the World views Israel.
Its a game played with Lives.

S&F

There are groups on both sides that do not want peace.

Hamas and other Islamic groups, and even Islamic countries in the region believe that only the complete destruction of Israel can liberate the Palestinians, and believe that their religion calls for nothing less. The Israelis can make concessions, they can attempt to make peace and it will be seen as weakness. The Israelis have to deal with local and regional threats, and international pressure while also accepting the fact that no matter how they got there, or how this crisis evolves they are going to have to fight for their existence in the region.

Provoking the Israelis to attack Gaza provides Hamas propaganda to manipulate world opinion of Israel, they cannot attack terrorists and militants in Gaza without the deaths of innocents.

Israel authorizing new settlement construction in contested areas is no less an act of provocation.

Unless there are major changes, there is really only one way this can all end ultimately.

Maybe it is time for the rest of the world to remove themselves from the Israeli/Palestinian conflict and let them either find a path to peace, or a war that will end it one way or another?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

Originally posted by sonnny1
Hamas doesn't care about the People of Palestine. They care about how the World views Israel.
Its a game played with Lives.

S&F

There are groups on both sides that do not want peace.

Hamas and other Islamic groups, and even Islamic countries in the region believe that only the complete destruction of Israel can liberate the Palestinians, and believe that their religion calls for nothing less. The Israelis can make concessions, they can attempt to make peace and it will be seen as weakness. The Israelis have to deal with local and regional threats, and international pressure while also accepting the fact that no matter how they got there, or how this crisis evolves they are going to have to fight for their existence in the region.

Provoking the Israelis to attack Gaza provides Hamas propaganda to manipulate world opinion of Israel, they cannot attack terrorists and militants in Gaza without the deaths of innocents.

Israel authorizing new settlement construction in contested areas is no less an act of provocation.

Unless there are major changes, there is really only one way this can all end ultimately.

Maybe it is time for the rest of the world to remove themselves from the Israeli/Palestinian conflict and let them either find a path to peace, or a war that will end it one way or another?

As much as I fear for my kids
Well said
edit on 3-12-2012 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Sad but Irrelevant

No matter how bad Hamas is that doesn't mean the PEOPLE of palestine should not enjoy freedom and recognition.

End the sanctions, end the blockade and bring down the fences and let them be their own state.

Hamas is the embodiement of evil or not the people of palestine can vote for someone else afterwards.
Whatever happens in Palestine AFTER they get their freedom is their problem!

It being their problem and not ours is the correct sovereign approach to take as well

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Totally agree.
As soon as hamas is destroyed and Palistine can be truly free for the palistinians.
The trouble is sheeple confuse hamas/Gaza/the west bank/ Palistine.
You'd think that the kind of people this site attracts could figure that out for themselves .

edit on 3-12-2012 by cody599 because: usual crap typing

edit on 3-12-2012 by cody599 because: grammar's crap as well

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by DeadSnow
reply to post by DarthMuerte

It's not like we get them from super powers like the good U.S of A for example.

Not to be nit picky here, but deflecting onto the US doesnt address the issue of THEIR country, nor the topic posted by the OP.......

It actually wouldn't....But, the U.S just donated 100 Billion dollars to Israel over the last 4-5 months.

Anyway getting back on topic, I think Hamas is no longer what it used to be or was designed for. I wouldn't be surprised if both sides are working together.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

You do realize that you just threw my argument back at me, minus the intelligent points, and coupled it with insults to make it seem original? Do you just like verbally attacking people or what? What's your deal? I have stated my points quite clearly and succinctly, and if you want me to even consider paying attention to your chest-thumping, I expect you to do the same. Good riddance.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Ummm....you do realize that Hamas is the only democratically elected government in all of the middle-east......right? Guess not.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I honestly think the Israeli gov will never let the Palestinians have peace. They've spent the last few years and well over 2 billion dollars walling them in. They've had since the '50s to make peace, with numerous peace accords broken by themselves with blame placed elsewhere. They're no better than Hamas.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

OK tarzan calm down,
What's up? I lived there and have valid arguments whilst you read wikki and call it fact?
I addressed your post and answered you more than adequately.
If you can prove my points wrong feel free to do so (I wouldn't use wiki if I were you)
You can't beat life experience. Try getting one and finding out.

Oh heads up you'll need a passport for that

edit on 3-12-2012 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

I honestly think the Israeli gov will never let the Palestinians have peace. They've spent the last few years and well over 2 billion dollars walling them in. They've had since the '50s to make peace, with numerous peace accords broken by themselves with blame placed elsewhere. They're no better than Hamas.

actually Israel has tried many many many times to make peace with them, offering back land and many other concessions only to have it thrown back in their face......

And if you actually look at the facts.....its been Hamas/palestenian side that has been breaking the ceasefires etc......

the sanctions against them would not be in place if it were not for the actions of Hamas and its recruitment of suicide bombers/rocketing/ground force attacks and promotion of destruction of Israel.....period......

Sure you can go ahead now and say "it was probably mossad" but thats ..disengenuous

If you want to debate, debate with the facts.........israel has tried countless times to make peace....

Hamas doesnt allow this, because Hamas isnt interested in peace, Hamas is interested in the destruction of the jewish state.......period ......full stop........

It has no other goal, and it doesnt matter the means which to come by them, if it means sacrificing the people of palestine it will do so.......and its proven this through its actions repeatedly........

this does NOT mean that the palestenian people in general feel this way, however they have chosen to let Hamas lead the way for them......

To deny any of the above is to be willfully ignorant of the history and the facts

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hamas claimed that those palestinians that they had slained were 'collaborators'.

Seems like a very wide angle of interpretation by this terrorist group, which could include moderate muslims. liberal palestinians seeking peace or just some girl who spurned their amorous advances whom were slaughtered.

Worse is the PLO Abbas and palestinians sucking up to Hamas and praising them for targetting and killing innocent humans as well as using innocent palestinians as human shields for themselves and their weapon caches.

Is this what the 138 nations voted recognition of Palestine for?

Either these 138 nations hold Abbas accountable for these murders or the palestinian victims of those slained will hold those 138 nations responsible for having blood on their hands.
edit on 3-12-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Dude! I certainly hope not, but I am afraid you are dead on. as a resident of Jerusalem, that is a bad prospect for us.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gidonb4IN

OK as a resident of Jerusalem as as an ex Israeli citizen myself would you agree that hamas is not gaza? Well it is now but that was never the intention.
So people can we finally seperate Gaza from the Palastinians, the west bank (you all forget about that, the true Palastinians) and just accept that hamas needs to be wiped out to allow peace to prevail ?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hamas is a creation if Israeli Mossad..............
Just watch how it plays out.......
The israelis Want to be rocketed as much as hamas wants palestinian people to be bombed.....
It furthers BOTH agendas.....
The fighting will never stop till one or the other is destroyed.....
hamas prefers it to be the Palestinians.....
as does its daddy MOSSAD

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Wake up boy stop judging start living

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

No disrepect
A signature that long is a confused boy

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

actually Israel has tried many many many times to make peace with them, offering back land and many other concessions only to have it thrown back in their face......

And if you actually look at the facts.....its been Hamas/palestenian side that has been breaking the ceasefires etc......

the sanctions against them would not be in place if it were not for the actions of Hamas and its recruitment of suicide bombers/rocketing/ground force attacks and promotion of destruction of Israel.....period......

Sure you can go ahead now and say "it was probably mossad" but thats ..disengenuous

If you want to debate, debate with the facts.........israel has tried countless times to make peace....

Hamas doesnt allow this, because Hamas isnt interested in peace, Hamas is interested in the destruction of the jewish state.......period ......full stop........

It has no other goal, and it doesnt matter the means which to come by them, if it means sacrificing the people of palestine it will do so.......and its proven this through its actions repeatedly........

this does NOT mean that the palestenian people in general feel this way, however they have chosen to let Hamas lead the way for them......

To deny any of the above is to be willfully ignorant of the history and the facts

Just like how you choose to be willfully ignorant of history and facts. As usual you paint Israel as the victim which simply isn't true. Israel has broken the peace treaties just as many times as Palestine if not more so not to mention other peace treaties with other nations.

Bill Clinton: Netanyahu killed the peace process

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Not this again....
To parrot facts and to understand facts are two different things I guess
Especially if you parrot "facts" from partial sources.

Give me links for every or any argument you made and a comment no it and i'll debunk it for you
I guess the problem lies in your understanding of "peace" that israel alledgedly offered in the past

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join