It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collaboration in Gaza Leads to Grisly Fate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Collaboration in Gaza Leads to Grisly Fate

www.nytimes.com

RAFAH, Gaza Strip — When Fadel Shalouf’s family went to pick up his body at the morgue the day after he was executed on a busy Gaza street corner, they found his hands still cuffed behind his back. Hamas, the militant faction that rules Gaza, did not provide a van to carry the body to burial, so they laid him on two men’s laps in the back of a sedan.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
dailyhotnews.net
comparativenews.com

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Another huge stick in the spokes of the peace wheel.

In the past few days there have been a lot of news story's posted about the support that the world is beginning to show Palestine.

Well this isn't going to help them at all in my opinion, it shows how clearly brutal Hamas can be when dealing with the people they govern.

Last month’s extrajudicial killings...were a stark departure from Hamas’s efforts since then to pursue collaborators in court and not the street, spotlighting its dilemma as a movement rooted in militant resistance now trying to run a government. The Qassam Brigades, Hamas’s military arm, claimed responsibility for the killings, but some party leaders condemned them.

Thoughts?

SS

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hamas is a terrorist organization. What else do you expect? Did anybody really expect democratic principles from these lunatics?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

It's not like we get them from super powers like the good U.S of A for example.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a little bit of Iraq is spreading to Palestine!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow

LOL, touche' I agree, we are governed by terrorists also.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Aye, I guess I couldn't expect much more from Hamas, but one has to hope, no?

I'm not surprised per say, just disappointed

SS

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

To go even further, the entire pantheon of world governments could and should be thrown on that list.

SS

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I don't trust Hamas. And I certainly don't think they are in it for the Palestinians.

When Hamas fired Rockets into Israel I was busy wondering why the hell people would fire pissy rockets at a far superior aggressor? It was like throwing firecrackers at a Tank. What is the point. They asked to be attacked by Israel.

Then came the Israeli Zionists throwing nasty big weapons back that killed nearly 200 people. Then I also heard a news report saying that Hamas also fired rockets at an aid convoy stopping 80 % of the aid trucks getting to the Palestinians and blocking the crossing. So what was the point of that?

It's as if Hamas are working for the Zionists. Or at least it looks that way.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

It's ever so simple people.
There is a power struggle in Gaza
Israel will always be blamed for it.
If the arabs genuinely want a Palistinian state (jeez knows they've got the money) then pay for it, 10% of each arabic rich state would be more than enough 1 % of profit from each would probably do it.
Let's face it guys the Palistinians are a pawn for war. No one asked for a Palistinian state when the west bank was in Jordan, Palistine isn't a state it's state of mind. Stop falling for the lie.
When Israel tried to give Gaza back to Eygpt they refused it. for the Is's sake. What does that tell you ?
What are you defending ? I challenge 1 sheik to put money into Gaza and really care. Oh they won't but they will becry the fate of Palistine .
Wake up people you're being played.

If the arabs genuinely cared for the palistinians they would pump money into the infrastructure build hospitals etc.
Dont give me that embargo bollocks, If it was for genuine peace and better relationships Israel would welcome it with open arms (no pun intended)

edit on 3-12-2012 by cody599 because: Tired of sheeple

edit on 3-12-2012 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow

Not to be nit picky here, but deflecting onto the US doesnt address the issue of THEIR country, nor the topic posted by the OP.......

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

No.........

The problem is just that Hamas is working for Hamas.......they dont care much for anyone else.......

any of the other slanderous things that insue against Israel (lack of supplies because of the aid trucks)because of their actions just helps further their propaganda wars with Israel.....

Its pretty basic really, anytime you have an inferior force, or want to curry favor with the larger world stage in order to implement action, the trick is to get people on your side, and the best way to do that is to carry out actions that have a negative impact of public opinion on those you oppose......

What surprises me is that so many intellectuals around the world and indeed ATS , who have such clarity in other subjects , cant see this
edit on 3-12-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hamas doesn't care about the People of Palestine. They care about how the World views Israel.
Its a game played with Lives.

S&F

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Let's face it guys the Palistinians are a pawn for war. No one asked for a Palistinian state when the west bank was in Jordan,
reply to post by cody599

This is exactly right, but people chose to overlook this fact in favor of placing blame elsewhere.......as well as many other factoids that seem to be blown off.......

And again any bi product that happens in favor of them and theirs that can be used to blame Israel is perfect fodder for them to use on the world stage........

Thats why Hamas doesnt care, thats why it uses so much of its money and resources and food aid, to further its cause instead of helping the people of the area

Im in agreement that Palestine and its people are a chess piece used in a battle to remove an undesirable religious people from the area.....

This is religious war.............make no mistake about it.......

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Let's face it guys the Palistinians are a pawn for war. No one asked for a Palistinian state when the west bank was in Jordan,
reply to post by cody599

This is exactly right, but people chose to overlook this fact in favor of placing blame elsewhere.......as well as many other factoids that seem to be blown off.......

And again any bi product that happens in favor of them and theirs that can be used to blame Israel is perfect fodder for them to use on the world stage........

Thats why Hamas doesnt care, thats why it uses so much of its money and resources and food aid, to further its cause instead of helping the people of the area

Im in agreement that Palestine and its people are a chess piece used in a battle to remove an undesirable religious people from the area.....

This is religious war.............make no mistake about it.......

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Respect
Off for a
kip answer later

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Hamas is a terrorist organization. What else do you expect? Did anybody really expect democratic principles from these lunatics?

Lol and that's coming from an American. Pot/Kettle.

Did you supply democratic principles to all the babies you slaughtered in Afghan and Iraq and Vietnam?

No.

So hush your din.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

That's what happens when you wall a group of people in, beat them, bomb them and starve them for 40+ years. They start to hate the source of their oppression and anyone they view as aides to that oppression. Those that evil is done to will do evil in turn. Nobody's hands are clean in war, but in this situation, I'd say Israel has got alot more blood on it's hands than HAMAS or Hezbollah ever will. Yes, the psychotic break that results from such oppression creates truly frightening groups of people, but you must understand that evil men are not born evil, they are made that way by the circumstances that surround them. Did you know that in a poll that was taken in 1993, 70% of Palestinian children in the West Bank said they wanted to be martyrs more than anything else? They actually look forward to death because of the conditions they have been forced to grow up in. Those desperate children have now become dangerous adults, and Israel and it's collaborators, regardless of their own self-justification, are now reaping the fruits of their labour. You'd almost think TPTB in the Israeli government love to be hated. It seems that they have done everything in their power to earn it.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Are you really that dumb ?
Realise people Hamas and Palistine are poles apart.
edit on 3-12-2012 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Funny thing is, I'd bounce that question right back at you. How about explaining your position instead of just cutting me down with ignorance? If you have a legitimate position to express, feel free to do so. Otherwise, kindly keep it to yourself. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but HAMAS is the democratically elected ruling party of the Palestinians. To ignore why Palestinians have turned to such an extremist group is to invite disaster on both the Palestinians and the Israelis.
edit on 3/12/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join