It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "I Told You So" Thread You May Never Read!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

Even if you are right about the color, what exactly is the absolute evidence that this comet is what the prophecy is referring to. Can it not be something else?

The description of what happened to holmes is pretty much as the prophecy said would occur. For the Hopi Kachinas are spirits, many times these spirits manifest themselves in different ways including to give messages to those who would heed such warnings.

The sawa sohu kachina was said to occur near the end of the 13th baktum, and after it the red kachina would make it's appearance. these are called the times of purification.

The sawa sohu kachina would appear as a blue/blue-green star, literaly sawa means blue-green, but the name blue star has been dubbed for this kachina. It was written that the sawa sohu would shed it's mask, the comet exploded and this caused it to brighten half a million times more than it's original brightness, and the particles of the explosions made the comet look like it was bigger than the Sun. During this event the comet shone blue/blue-green.

In fact I can link to my comments years past about this event which clearly shows people like you are once again trying to twist the truth for whatever reason you have.

For example, the following I posted in 2009...

Is The Hopi’s “Blu Kachina” approaching?

They already said the Blue star Kachina was comet Holmes, when it exploded to be millions of times bigger, and became the biggest object in the Solar System, even bigger than the Sun, and it brightened to a point that it could be seen with the naked eye in 2007.

The purification began with the appearance of the Blue star Kachina, in 2007, and will continue until 2014.

The Hopi prophecy states the blue Kachina would remove it's mask, as in the ceremonial dances they perform, and in fact that is what Holmes did.

It exploded, and part of it's exterior expanded in the form of dust to be millions of times larger than it's original size, and half a million times brighter than it was originally.

It became very bright, to a point that it could be seen on Earth with the naked eye.

A spectacular explosion caused comet 17P/Holmes to increase in size and brightness on October 24. The comet is now a half a million times brighter than before the eruption began. It continues to expand and is now the largest single object in the Solar system, being bigger than the Sun. The eruption continues at a steady 0.5 km/sec (1100 mph) rate. Holmes is still visible to the naked eye as a fuzzy star anytime after dark, high in the northeast sky. It is faintly visible from cities, and from dark country locations is truly remarkable.

This is an astounding story. When an object suddenly, unexpectedly, appears in our solar system THAT IS BIGGER THAN THE SUN, and can be seen with the naked eye, and is BLUE, it could be one of those heavenly events like the Star of Bethlehem that foretell coming events. I would also call your attention to the seven seals in Revelations (I'll write more about that when I have time.)

home.iae.nl...

(Adding the following)
The following photo shows the actual size comparison between the sawa sohu kachina and the sun.

The blue ball on the left is comet Holmes.

The above link includes the Hopi prophecies.

"The return of the Blue Star (also known as Nan ga sohu Katchina) will be the alarm clock that tells us of the new day and new way of life, a new world that is coming. This is where the changes will begin. They will start as fires that burn within us, and we will burn up with desires and conflict if we do not remember the original teachings, and return to the peaceful way of life.

"Not far behind the twins will come the Purifier the Red Katchina, who will bring the Day of Purification. On this day the Earth, her creatures and all life as we know it will change forever. There will be messengers that will precede this coming of the Purifier. They will leave messages to those on Earth who remember the old ways.

" The messages will be found written in the living stone, through the sacred grains, and even the waters. (these could be the crop circles which have been found even in ice) From the Purifier will issue forth a great Red Light. All things will change in their manner of being. Every living thing will be offered the opportunity to change from the largest to the smallest thing."

What follows are two longer expositions of Hopi prophecy. Note that the events listed below were predicted many centuries ago and have been passed down. They were also all carved into Prophecy Rock at Hopi many, many years ago:

The Nine Signs of Hopi Prophecy
From White Feather, Bear Clan, Hopi Tribe

"These are the Signs that great destruction is here: The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle people in other lands -- those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as the white man has made in the deserts not far from here.

Those who stay and live in the places of the Hopi shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon, very soon afterward, Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn of the Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in our hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World."

The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled,
and so few are left.

First Sign: We were told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana -- men who took the land that was not
theirs and who struck their enemies with thunder. (Guns)

Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. (Covered wagons)

Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. (Longhorn cattle)

Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron. (Railroad tracks)

Fifth Sign: The land shall be cris-crossed by a giant spider's web. (Power and telephone lines)

Sixth Sign: The land shall be cris-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun. (Concrete roads and their mirage-producing
effects.)

Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it. (Oil spills)

Eighth Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like our people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn our ways and
wisdom. (Hippies)

Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear
as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease.

The following is an excerpt from LAST CRY Native American Prophecies & Tales of the End Times, by Dr. Robert Ghost Wolf © 1994-2004:

"The story of the Blue Kachina is a very old story, very old. I have been aware of the story of the Blue Kachina since I was very young.
Frank Waters also wrote about Saquasohuh, the Blue Star Kachina in The Book of the Hopi, The story came from Grandfather Dan, Oldest Hopi.

"It was told to me that first the Blue Kachina would start to be seen at the dances, and would make his appearance known to the children in the plaza during the night dance. This event would tell us that the end times are very near. Then the Blue Star Kachina would physically appear in our heavens which would mean that we were in the end times.

"In the Final days we will look up in our heavens and we will witness the return of the two brothers who helped create this world in the birthing time. Poganghoya is the guardian of our North Pole and his Brother Palongawhoya is the guardian of the South pole. In the final days the Blue Star Katchina will come to be with his nephews and they will return the Earth to its natural rotation which is counter clock wise.

"This fact is evidenced in many petraglyphs that speak of the Zodiac, and within the Mayan and Egyptian pyramids. The rotation of the Earth has been manipulated by not so benevolent Star beings. The twins will be seen in our North Western skies. They will come and visit to see who still remembered the original teachings flying in their Patuwvotas, or flying shields. They will bring many of their star family with them in the final days.

"The return of the Blue Star Katchina who is also known as Nan ga sohu will be the alarm clock that tells us of the new day and new way of life, a new world that is coming. This is where the changes will begin. They will start as fires that burn within us, and we will burn up with desires and conflict if we do not remember the original teachings, and return to the peaceful way of life.

" Not far behind the twins will come the Purifier The Red Katchina, who will bring the Day of Purification. On this day the Earth, her creatures
and all life as we know it will change forever. There will be messengers that will precede this coming of the Purifier. They will leave messages
to those on Earth who remember the old ways.

home.iae.nl...

Next to come will be the Red Kachina, which I believe will be what is called Nibiru, but again I could be wrong.

However I showed in several threads, as well as other members, that there have been unexplained phenomenon occurring, that can only be cause by some very large object, and this planetary ogject, whatever it is, is so powerful that the AU between the Sun and the planets, the distance between them, has suddenly been increasing. This same planetary object is what was causing the pioneer anomalies, as well as making comets arrive earlier on their voyage towards the inner Solar System than they were supposed to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You went on before about solar flares and a magnetic pole shift. What exactly does that have to do with the prophecy? Did the prophecy say that would happen?

What?... Can you show me what you claim I wrote please?... I think you are trying to once again twist the facts.

I think you REALLY want to make this prophecy to be valid and applicable to our times, your time. The years you have spent talking about it wont let you simply say, "you know what, maybe I was wrong"....

How could we think less of you for just admitting your lack of absolute concrete evidence?

Why go through all this? I just dont see the point.

So you have no proof of what you CLAIM I wrote but still you want me to admit to a lie that YOU are creating?...

edit on 24-12-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

So you have no proof of what you CLAIM I wrote but still you want me to admit to a lie that YOU are creating?..

I am not lying. It is what I thought you were saying.

Like I said, I cant bring myself to face off against you. I like what you have to say. I disagree with you on the application of these prophecies to our time, but that really doesnt bother me if you think they do.

Have a good one man.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I am not lying. It is what I thought you were saying.

Like I said, I cant bring myself to face off against you. I like what you have to say. I disagree with you on the application of these prophecies to our time, but that really doesnt bother me if you think they do.

Have a good one man.

If you are not lying about what YOU claim I said POST IT...

Don't keep claiming I wrote so if you don't have PROOF...

I posted even what I wrote in another similar thread back in 2009... Tell me WHERE I wrote that the world was ending in 2012 like you are claiming...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

man,

I dont know how to end this with you.

I dont want to even argue it anymore. Like I said, MAYBE I misunderstood you. That said, please drop it. I gave you the inch, dont ask for the foot.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

hey man, I dont even want to argue anymore. I actually like you now that I have gotten to know you. I dont want beef. Maybe I misunderstood you.

EDIT:
I find I agree with much of what you have to say on other subjects, so I consider you a rational person.

Ok so you made a mistake. I can understand that. Trust me, I have NEVER written that December 21st 2012 was the end of the world, on the contrary I have been trying to tell people the truth about these prophecies, and other prophecies the Maya/Hopi have such as the one in prophecy rock which the Hopi wrote in a rock, so it is set in stone.

We have had members claim that the Hopi/Maya NEVER made a prophecy, despite prophecies like "prophecy rock" which has existed for hundreds of years written in stone.

edit on 24-12-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

People saw it in various colors of blue-grey to blue-green... It also depends on where you were.

This is an outright fabrication, lie, falsehood, whatever you want to call it.

Your link from Sweden describe sit as yellow.

It was a yellow comet and no amount of fakery tells otherwise.

The color of the inner coma was brownish yellowish gray

Yellow color

The only mention of blue comes from people using binoculars and that is due to the Purkinje effect.

I saw the comet and it was yellow.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The Hopi prophecy never mentions a comet. It never describes it as a comet.

The sawa sohu kachina was said to occur near the end of the 13th baktum

The Hopi prophecy is unrelated to any dates and certainly is unconnected to any calendar especially a calendar that fell into disuse long before the Mayan civilization ended.

The sawa sohu kachina would appear as a blue/blue-green star

Homes was yellow - failure/

It was written that the sawa sohu would shed it's mask

Simply ludicrous to connect that to a comet.

They already said the Blue star Kachina was comet Holmes, when it exploded to be millions of times bigger, and became the biggest object in the Solar System, even bigger than the Sun, and it brightened to a point that it could be seen with the naked eye in 2007.

The Hopi don't recognize the Hopi prophecy. Who is this they you refer to?

The Hopi prophecy states the blue Kachina would remove it's mask, as in the ceremonial dances they perform, and in fact that is what Holmes did.

A ludicrous idea.

The blue ball on the left is comet Holmes.

The blue image was taken with a blue filter.

The Hopi prophecy is a modern creation. It is not supported by the Hopi. The comet was yellow. It may have appeared blue due to the Purkinje effect when viewed under poor conditions.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

We have had members claim that the Hopi/Maya NEVER made a prophecy, despite prophecies like "prophecy rock" which has existed for hundreds of years written in stone.

The Maya have no prophecies associated with 2012.

The Hopi prophecy is modern.

There are those willing to misrepresent for whatever their agenda is.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Here is another yellow report:
www.space.com...

Comet Holmes was yellow. When it was visible it was yellow. Not really surprising since it reflected the light of a yellow star.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

"In the Final days we will look up in our heavens and we will witness the return of the two brothers who helped create this world in the birthing time. Poganghoya is the guardian of our North Pole and his Brother Palongawhoya is the guardian of the South pole. In the final days the Blue Star Katchina will come to be with his nephews and they will return the Earth to its natural rotation which is counter clock wise."

On the Solstice, my 'twin brother' and I descended into the 'underworld'. We slayed the 'demon'. The earth has been returned to its 'natural rotation'.

I am a seer of the Blue Pearl. I am a knower of the Holy Dark. I am a pilgrim, a 'UFO abductee', and a spiritwalker.

So, something did indeed happen on the solstice...many somethings. Just not what people expected. No surprise there. I mean, since when do people get # right?

And no, I'm not making # up and I'm not crazy and I'm not trolling.

So don't lose hope and don't lose patience!

edit on 24-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

You did not learn a lesson. Instead you promote baloney. OK. Seen that for several years when it comes to 2012.

What we are looking for here are not the sort of drab comments made in 2012. Rather we want to find out what lessons were learned.

Many people do understand that there are those that refuse to learn and prefer to be uneducated. That is a choice. Then again there are those that have made mistakes and would like to avoid the same in the future.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This reminds me of a sad tale from the 2012 forum. Someone wrote several times that they were in the know on issues that were not true. I knew they were not true, but the other person was adamant that they had incontrovertible proof that the issue s were indeed true. It turned out that their proof was a mentor as they called a friend. The mentor had been supplying them with all sort of information over the years. For decades this rather capable person had been misled. As prodding was done to reveal this person it turned out that the background was revealed. A simple check showed that none of the claimed credentials was true. Not a one. The jolt of learning that the mentor was a fake, a fraud, was overwhelming. Years and years of potential education had been wasted on reliance on a cheat, a fraud, a fake.

I felt terrible for this person. I couldn't imagine a big part of life time put to waste because a seemingly nice person had been a persistent liar.

At least now that person has cast off the chains of ignorance and hopefully has begun to see the world in a new light where they are skeptical and avoid being entrapped by such awful ignorance.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by BlueMule

You did not learn a lesson. Instead you promote baloney.

Well then I might as well go for broke! I'm the 'true white brother' of the Hopi. I'm Palöngawhoya (among other names). And good news, I came from the east.

"If he comes from the East, the destruction will not be so bad. But if he comes from the West, do not get up on your housetops to see because he will have no mercy."

edit on 24-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

This is an outright fabrication, lie, falsehood, whatever you want to call it.

Your link from Sweden describe sit as yellow.

LOL i posted several description of what people saw, and they say it was BLUISH-gray, to BLUISH-GREEN...

The one fabricating, and lying through his teeth is you, like always...

EVERYWHERE I look online it is the same thing, but you can't stop lying once you start can you?...

Blue tail of Comet Holmes breaks off from green nucleus

10 November 2007
By William Atkins
The tail of the comet points behind its nucleus and away from the Sun and Earth. The colors are caused by ions (charged particles) coming from the comet and fluorescing (emitting radiation [light]) from its interaction with the Sun. Specifically, ]the greenish colors of the nucleus are caused by charged particles such as carbon ions and ]the bluish colors of the tail by carbon monoxide ions within the comet.

www.itwire.com...

I don't know how many times I wrote it... The comet CHANGED COLORS, it wasn't always bluish-gray to bluish-green, yes it was yellow sometimes, and even red, but during the event in which it exploded, and it other occasions it changed colors, and the article above from the wire explains exactly why it became bluish-green in color....

But go ahead and keep trying to change the facts...

edit on 29-12-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

LOL i posted several description of what people saw, and they say it was BLUISH-gray, to BLUISH-GREEN...

You posted links that described the comet as yellow. It was yellow. There were two mentions of bluish-gray by observers using binoculars and these are the minority. Everyone else stated yellow. These 2 minor reports were likely due to the Purkinje effect.

The one fabricating, and lying through his teeth is you, like always...

It is clear that anyone cherry picking 1 or 2 reports from a huge number of reports is the one fabricating.

I don't know how many times I wrote it... The comet CHANGED COLORS, it wasn't always bluish-gray to bluish-green, yes it was yellow sometimes, and even red, but during the event in which it exploded, and it other occasions it changed colors, and the article above from the wire explains exactly why it became bluish-green in color....

But go ahead and keep trying to change the facts...

Again you make the huge mistake that the color of emitted light is the color visible from Earth. No one including the 2 outlier reports saw the color mention in this article.

Again this article is nothing more than a rehash of the previous article. This is a duplicate statement and it makes it abundantly clear that it took a big telescope and a long time to detect this color.

Astronomers observed through telescopes with large time exposures what they called a “big disconnection event.”

The unaided eye saw yellow. End of story.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

You posted links that described the comet as yellow. It was yellow. There were two mentions of bluish-gray by observers using binoculars and these are the minority. Everyone else stated yellow. These 2 minor reports were likely due to the Purkinje effect.

What the hell is wrong with your eyes?...

I linked to what 4 people said they saw, and they all said they saw it with the unaided eye as well as binoculars... Not to mention that not a one of them said it was yellow, yet you are claiming they said so?...
You really can't stop lying...

Not only that, I gave an excerpt with a link to itwire and they explained IN CLEAR LETTERS why the comet was seen BLUISH and GREEN...

It is clear that anyone cherry picking 1 or 2 reports from a huge number of reports is the one fabricating.

LOL, your reputation is on the floor, I gave evidence of what several people said they saw despite you claiming they saw it yellow, when they say they saw it bluish-grey to bluish green...

There is nothing else to say here, it is clear what sort of a person you are that you can't even admit when you are wrong.

edit on 2-1-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I linked to what 4 people said they saw, and they all said they saw it with the unaided eye as well as binoculars...

The blue was reported with binoculars. I did not see 4 reports of blue. In fact, your reports mention the comet as yellow.

This is a blatant lie.

Not to mention that not a one of them said it was yellow

Here is what your own links stated and I already posted this.

The link you posted was here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The link you gave was www.saaf.se...
There are FOUR yellow reports in that link

Yellow color, stellar.

Stellar to the naked eye, clearly yellowish.

Starlike, yellow point, a "new" star in central Perseus.

There are 3 blue comments using BINOCULARS all by the same observer: A Nyholm.

The yellow reports are by: J Warell, J Danielsson

Not only that, I gave an excerpt with a link to itwire and they explained IN CLEAR LETTERS why the comet was seen BLUISH and GREEN...

Another blatant lie. The colors reported in that article were collected by a large telescope over a long period of time. The human eye could not and did not see that emission.

LOL, your reputation is on the floor, I gave evidence of what several people said they saw despite you claiming they saw it yellow, when they say they saw it bluish-grey to bluish green...

There is nothing else to say here, it is clear what sort of a person you are that you can't even admit when you are wrong.

I believe the problem is that you are so blinded that you never checked your own reports to see if people reported yellow.

Now go back and read the material you posted and learn why the article you linked to describes an emission that CANNOT be seen by the human eye.

edit on 2-1-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The color of comet Holmes.
www.calvin.edu...

The yellow color indicates sunlight scattered off of dust.

cometography.com...

He described it as appearing like a yellowish star.

starryskies.net...

Comet Holmes just looks like a yellow-white fuzzball.

The comet will look like a fuzzy whitish-yellow tennis ball.

Binoculars will show a small yellowish haze of light around the comet.

www.spaceweather.com...

With my binoculars, it appeared slightly yellowish.

I could immediately see that it is very much yellow in colour, just like the planet Saturn

Obvious central condensation, yellowish color in 15x70 binoculars, no visible tail.

None of these observers reports blue.

Why? Because the comet was yellow.

The Hopi prophecy is modern. If you think it is old, then you have to drop any observations made using binoculars. Ooops. There goes your blue observation.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You really can't discern reality with the fantasies you make up do you?...

Did you not read the following FROM YOUR OWN ARTICLE?...

...The four images above were taken 3-6 days after the outburst of Comet
Full color images of Comet Holmes taken October 27, 28, 29, and 30, 2007

www.calvin.edu...

WHERE does it say that the ENTIRE TIME it's color was yellow?... It justs says in that period of 3-6 days tha'ts how it was seen. DO you really not UNDERSTAND that it wasn't ALWAYS yellow?...

Do you not UNDERSTAND, are you so closed minded that you can't admit what witnesses and respectable sources have to say when they do not agree with your CLAIMS?... Several people say they saw it in BLUISH-GREY to BLUISH-GREEN colors, but you keep claiming that I made it up...

STOP making up claims, I have written this since the beginning, I NEVER said it was ALWAYS bluish-grey to bluish-green but it did change colors, and this has been documented... Yet in your closed mindedness, and your inability to admit defeat, and admit when you are wrong you want to make up LIES, to the point that you have even claimed that in the link of the people who I posted and saw the colors you claimed they wrote it was yellow, when NOWHERE do you find this new LIE YOU made up...

POST PROOF that in the excerpt I provided of those people from Sweden "the mayority said it was yellow" as YOU claim...

POST THAT EVIDENCE FROM THAT PARTICULAR LINK I GAVE and YOU claim "a mayority said it was yellow"...

I have posted several pieces of evidence of several witnesses, and several sources and they all say the comet was seen as BLUISH-GREY to BLUISH-GREEN...

Your sources talk about a particular TIME FRAME, and mine talk about a DIFFERENT particular time frame when it CHANGED COLORS...

Your sources talk about OCTOBER, mine talk about NOVEMBER to DECEMBER...

Blue tail of Comet Holmes breaks off from green nucleus

On about November 8-9, 2007, the blue-colored gaseous tail of Comet 17P/Homes broke away from its greenish dense nucleus.

Astronomers observed through telescopes with large time exposures what they called a “big disconnection event.” They saw the tail separate from the nucleus (head) of the comet. The astronomers stated that gusts of solar wind from large magnetic storms in the vicinity of the comet most likely caused the disconnect.

www.itwire.com...

Be a man and admit when you are wrong.

edit on 2-1-2013 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join