It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this string of 7 spheres?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Here is a close up of the coordinates

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by grayeagle
This canyon is very steep walled. My friend stated that the person who responded to her enquiry appeared short and not very forthcoming. He stated without explanation that it was a water experiment.

Well, looking at some of the photos posted around the area this could be true. I see at least two pictures showing the headwaters of streams appearing from under ground. Perhaps they are sampling an underground river?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwanttobeleaf

Apart from the Highway and airport that's right next to it...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
To me it looks kind of like a part of a river. Maybe rapids or a series of waterfalls.

It does look water related to me. It is a great place to build a top secret base like stated earlier lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by earthalien50

I have to say thank you for posting it. I know this will sound BS to most of you but when I first discovered it the 7 spheres were more distinct with each one very discernible. That was back in 2007-2008. But when I tried to look at history it only shows photos from 2005 and then it jumps to 2012.

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: To add comment.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
To me it looks kind of like a part of a river. Maybe rapids or a series of waterfalls.

It does look water related to me. It is a great place to build a top secret base like stated earlier lol.

Looking at USGS maps, it appears to be Gypsum Creek. No rapids on that, but I just can't see "orbs".

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

See above post picture.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
They are also in the base of an avalanche chute. They could be some sort of slide detectors or snow movement monitors.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
settling ponds or tanks at a mining camp.

www.panoramio.com...

www.panoramio.com...

www.panoramio.com...

www.panoramio.com...

looks like awesome prospecting to me.
edit on 2-12-2012 by Mike27 because: more images

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike27

The State of Alaska representative stated they were a water experiment. Not holding tanks or mining
equipment. Their immediate response again was "why do you want to know?" It all seemed strange to me and my friend. She joked with me, "great now you have me on some FBI list!" Anyway, I have no idea what it is just thought it was very strange.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Mike27

The State of Alaska representative stated they were a water experiment.

here's some mining history on that area; www.mindat.org...

here's the right of way for their road; www.knikriver.alaska.gov...

the water experiment is probably to gauge how much cleanup it needs, or how well a cleanup went.

edit on 2-12-2012 by Mike27 because: roads

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike27

There is no sign of mining going on above and upstream of the object. If I am right and they are each about 10 feet in diameter then how did they get it into the canyon? Also why place them there at that elevation and not down at the bottom of the canyon:?

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: spelling

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I cleared it up something and inverted colors
could it be the suns reflection in the water ?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Mike27

There is no sign of mining going on above and upstream of the object. If I am right and they are each about 10 feet in diameter then how did they get it into the canyon? Also why place them there at that elevation and not down at the bottom of the canyon:?

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: spelling

This seems to be one of the more pertinent questions.
Why Here? & How Here?
If this were some "harmless & innocent" project, there would be no reason for secrecy... Meaning - no need of "hiding your tracks". Where is the evidence of the road/s (well-travelled?) to this spot?
Wish we could see what you saw in 2007 (or so).

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

I didn't observe any noticeable amount of water flowing and if you look closely it seems to be positioned skewed to the canyon bottom. Any one in Alaska want to climb up their next year and look at this thing?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
yah water experiment.

probably have something to do with fracking and trying to reclaim the dirty water. is fracking allowed in that area?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by earthalien50

Not a water experiment.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Montana

Cna't be because the person responding to the inquiry lied about it and said "water experiment".

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Me too! I did print some screen shots to my printer but I haven't found them. You might be wondering why I didn't post about it before to ATS. I wasn't a member when I first discovered it. . Well, I did send it to J.Skipper with Mars Anomalies but he pretty much dismissed it as not important. He had just run a posting on Tonapah and I thought he might be interested but he wasn't.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

reply to post by WanDash

Me too! I did print some screen shots to my printer but I haven't found them. You might be wondering why I didn't post about it before to ATS. I wasn't a member when I first discovered it. . Well, I did send it to J.Skipper with Mars Anomalies but he pretty much dismissed it as not important. He had just run a posting on Tonapah and I thought he might be interested but he wasn't.

Actually - I don't wonder about "why" you didn't post about it, before.
I've done a lot of work/searching on Google Earth before... Spent many many hours, finding many curious anomalies (etc...)... Even finding what I continue to think were genuine "finds"...and did nothing with it/them.
Then - later - something brings them back to the fore-mind...and...I can't find them (for whatever number/s of reasons).
Good luck with this one.
Wish I was able to go check this out, but...certainly am not.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join