It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a UFO this morning in the BROAD DAYLIGHT.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher
Can you at least draw a picture?

I'm not sure, to be honest, I'm a horrible drawer. I'm going to see if I can find something like what I saw online, maybe that one picture that has different shapes of different kind of UFOs, and a letter to classify them as?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I managed to find this, it doesn't really show exactly what I saw. The closest one seems to be F, 4. It seems to be a sphere from the picture, and it looks pretty similar except it doesn't have the details as I saw.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The one I am talking about is the fourth one by counting from the top.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Wait, sorry. Don't pay attention to four, just look at the group that shows "F."

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Starred and Flagged. Thank you for sharing. This forum promotes sharing, and bringing up sitings, but they don't ever flag ufology related things.

What was it shaped like? Saucer? Bubble top. Usually at night they're covered by a light. Was it big, 20 feet, 30 feet, or was it small like a drone?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Starred and Flagged. Thank you for sharing. This forum promotes sharing, and bringing up sitings, but they don't ever flag ufology related things.

What was it shaped like? Saucer? Bubble top. Usually at night they're covered by a light. Was it big, 20 feet, 30 feet, or was it small like a drone?

It was just a detailed sphere. Definitely not big, but drone-sized.
edit on 30-11-2012 by SpaceBoyPluto because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I once saw a set of "dots" in a triangular shape, connected with thin lines and it was all against a white cloud. It was definitely "unidentified", flying, and it appeared to be an object and not a projection or reflection of any kind. I was quite young, it was quite high in the sky, but I remember hopping on my bike and following it as far as my little legs could pedal me around town.

That was in the 80's. I have since learned a great deal about the ET presence and the truth of their existence, from more direct sources. So yes, OP, I believe you have have witnessed something.

I wish Obama and crew would just get it over with and be truthful about it all. It would be a nice early Christmas present.
edit on 30-11-2012 by fourthmeal because: edited mis-spelled.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto

When I first saw it, it had to be a few thousand feet up, I'm really not that good at determining height by just looking at things, but that would be my first guess. It was not near the horizon. It may have been one or two hands. It was extremely tiny, maybe a little bigger than the size of one of those big beach balls. So much smaller than the moon. I could cover it with my thumb. I was driving North. It was just turning a lot when it was up in the sky, then it started to fly downwards, then back up, then going down again. I'm really not sure what airport it was, it wasn't a big one. It was about two minutes I was looking at it until it lit up. The colors were blue. They did not blink. There wasn't a pattern. I observed it for maybe about four minutes. I'm not sure how it went away, because I had to drive past it, so I'm not sure how to answer.

I hope these help you.

Thank you. if you saw the object around 7 AM, it was just after sunrise. If it was on your left, it was in the West. If it was about two hands above the horizon, it was at about 20 degrees elevation. If you could cover it with your thumb, it was less than 1 degree wide. If it seemed smaller than the Moon, it was less than half a degree wide. One further question: where was it relative to the Moon, which should have been in the same area of the sky around that time?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
What ever it was it was not from outer space or another planet or dimension. _fact

Granted that's funny, but there is zero chance
you know that absolutely _fact.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
How about filing a report with your local MUFON and asking them to make FOIA requests for the FAA and U.S. Weather Bureau radar data for the time and area of your sighting, which they just might do if others reported the same thing? Or you could file those requests yourself and ask MUFON to have their radar expert examine the data. If those data confirm your sighting, then you'll have an interesting case. You could also try to find others who saw the object.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Here's a Florida news report from the 27th.

Would seem that you are not the only one who's seeing them as of late.

Send them my way!!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'm a little confused about the airport you mentioned. First you said this:

Originally posted by SpaceBoyPluto
...Then, as I pass my airport, something amazing happens...

By saying "my airport", it makes it sound as if it is THE airport serving your area.

Then in answer to Gavron's question: "Since it was next to the airport, I'm sure the news will be flooded with sighting reports. Which airport?"
...You answered by specifying that it was not a big airport in this post:

It wasn't a huge airport, it was just one of those big roads that the planes go down, not sure what it's called..

But then you told us you lived in a big city in this post:

Originally posted by windword
How big do suppose it was?

Do you think it could have been one of those remote controlled flying toys? Christmas shoppers may be trying out gifts before wrapping them?

I live in a big city, and I don't think it could be one of those, mostly because when I first saw it it was thousands of feet up.

I'm not sure why -- considering you live in a big city -- that you would call a tiny airstrip "my airport" .

edit on 11/30/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
You say my airport, then an airport, don't know which one. First it was 30 - 40 feet up, then thousands, you're not good at judging heights, you say. There is talk of unmanned craft with intelligent turns then mention of it spinning in every direction: the more I read the more I smell BS. Sorry but I'm too long in the tooth to not know true from imagined, embellished or fabricated. I'd love to believe you but I can't. No offense.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Inconsistencies in the story and a rather odd assessment of the object's original distance (Thousands of feet in the air?)....pair that with watching this for several minutes in plain daylight and NOT thinking of at least attempting a quick photo with your phone? Even the ol' arm out the window while holding the steering wheel is not a difficult maneuver and would be something I sure as shìt would try, if I saw something worth writing about on ATS.

Also, how can you be sure no one else saw this? Surely, people notice an odd sphere with lights hovering and busting maneuvers in their city. Off the highway somewhere there's bound to be someone pumping gas staring at the sky...or bird watching...or doing yard work and wiping their brow while looking up. .....big city and all that.

I'm not buying whatever you're selling, bud. Sorry. Could be you saw something (Surveillance drone, blimp) and you let your imagination & wishful thinking get the best of you.
edit on 30-11-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto

Hi there..

you say it was 30 - 40 feet in the air, but how close did you get.. you say very close but whats that
And could you please go into more "details" about the details you saw on the UFO
The chart you linked to just show the typical saucer shape, I still think a paint drawing would do wonders.. even if you are a monkey at drawing

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
you ask what you have seen
well i do not think anybody can tell you exactly but i will tell you what i have seen
lots of "star like" objects even at close range but i have not seen so much in the day
for many many years i have seen starlike objects and the most common ones of them i would say had to be quite small.
indeed I have seen lights very close by but i could not see a big shape of a ship nor a sound, so it has to be a quite small ship and the smallest form is a sphere. Rotating and sending out light fits some of what i have seen too.. but in the nights

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
SpaceBoyPluto

Thank you for coming forward with your sighting its to bad you were unable to get any pics but i understand in the excitement of things pics aren't on your mind at the time..

I know its hard to tell distance when your seeing something in the sky ..what i saw looked nothing like you observed but i guess they come in all different shapes and sizes..

I have no idea what you saw but keeping looking up and get a camera Starred and Flagged for sharing..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Can anyone tell me what I saw? It wasn't like a saucer, but as I said, it was a perfect sphere. Has anyone else seen anything like this?

Not sure what you saw. But I had an experince on Nov. 9th that was very surreal to me, and I was like.. Umm. What did I just see? I ran back inside to get my camera, as to document what I saw. As words only go so far, and still yet pictures never seem to prove anything either.

However by the time I got back outside the red spheres where gone. There where a few of them, and they all made a huge circle in the sky. My sighting was at night time, So what I saw, was red perfect orbs. Here is the link to the thread I made when I saw them.

Red lights, Orbs make a perfect pattern over Tampa/clearwater FL.

I can say this. I have never in my life ever seen something like that. And I ruled out flares. But I do live close to the Central command Center of the US military. McDill AF base.
I am still in a bit of awe when I think back on that night.
Was exciting for me, as that was the first time I have ever looked up and saw it right out.
Later that night, I found others who saw the same thing, and logged it on their webpage.

So check that out when you have some time.. Seems FL has been a hotspot lately.. And each night when I walk my dog, I have my camera at the ready.. But have not seen them since.

edit on 30-11-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I know a lot of you are skeptic about my story and how I am saying thinks that make no sense, but even though the sighting was such a rush for me, I have a really bad memory. Again, I apologize for my fumbled up replies, I'm really trying my best to give you guys more answers on what exactly I saw.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
I'm a little confused about the airport you mentioned. First you said this:

...Then, as I pass my airport, something amazing happens...

By saying "my airport", it makes it sound as if it is THE airport serving your area.

Then in answer to Gavron's question: "Since it was next to the airport, I'm sure the news will be flooded with sighting reports. Which airport?"
...You answered by specifying that it was not a big airport in this post:

It wasn't a huge airport, it was just one of those big roads that the planes go down, not sure what it's called..

But then you told us you lived in a big city in this post:

Originally posted by windword
How big do suppose it was?

Do you think it could have been one of those remote controlled flying toys? Christmas shoppers may be trying out gifts before wrapping them?

I live in a big city, and I don't think it could be one of those, mostly because when I first saw it it was thousands of feet up.

I'm not sure why -- considering you live in a big city -- that you would call a tiny airstrip "my airport" .

edit on 11/30/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

I realize how my answers make absouletely no sense, and I understand why you and others don't believe me, and I respect that. I'm honestly trying to make sense of this all myself right now - each time I say something I remember something entirely different, I am trying to make this as specific as possible.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join