It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New smoking guns in Apollo moon hoax: White cloth canvas on floor clearly seen!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

They don't even have to be covered. The rover was picked up and moved multiple times. None of this is a smoking gun, it's not even a small bit of evidence, it's all lies and deliberate misrepresentations.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

You need to read the Ben Rich speech.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BiffTannen

Great post.. I starred you because you are spot on and we need more people around here such as yourself...

That being said the skeptics and believers can get on from time to time and i think the convo between me and hidden0 is testament to that, even if we did have a slight blip to begin with.

Any way enjoy your stay here and I hope you get more involved in the conversation form here on out.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BRIGHT STAR

Never heard of him before... Very interesting... Apparently he had this to say (for those like me that had never heard of him)

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an Act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity...Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."

Some details as to who he is

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

They didn't hold the camera, it was mounted on the chest of their spacesuits. Basically whatever they were facing was in frame with the camera.

I imagine the "photographer" was the dude in the spacesuit that is reflected in the mask. The photographer's feet are on an angle that appears to indicate that he is looking at the LEM. So if his camera is attached to his chest, there should be a picture of the LEM, not the other guy in the spacesuit.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Actually, I put it into a photo editor and zoomed way in. In the reflection, he's standing facing the astronaut he took the picture of, with one foot slightly in front of the other.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Actually, I put it into a photo editor and zoomed way in. In the reflection, he's standing facing the astronaut he took the picture of, with one foot slightly in front of the other.

Yeah, I zoomed in as well and I thought that might be the case, but the body looks angled towards the LEM, to me anyway. I could be wrong though, I didn't do an indepth analysis.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by trig_grl
What ive been asking for years and no one has given a solid answer is WHY? Why did they fake the moon landing? Ive seen enough evidence to believe it was a hoax but im still confused as to why?

simple answer to that is that they didn't fake it.

Possibly the usual answer-money. If you don't got to the moon you can redirect funds to other, blacker projects.

Here's another interesting vid...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
NASA has been "photoshopping" Apollo images for 50 years. Here is Apollo 15 Dune Crater, before (1971) and after (2012)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I havne't believed in the moon landing since i learned about it when i was a kid. Its so fake i have no clue how people fell for it but quite honestly tv was still relatively new at the time.... and we did fall for all the CNN bs during desert storm.. i mean if we did fall for the lunar landing.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Some of your links want me to become member before access...?

sec.line.

edit on 28/11/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

This is what gets me about the flag in the photo. Any normal flag would be hung, threaded through one of the sides of the flag. Why on the moon did they stick a rod straight through the top of the flag? If the rod wasn't there, would the flag go limp or something?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
There are SO tire tracks! After the front tire. The rear is not a clear enough visual. There are no cloths.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This is my first post in this area. I have not studied it, nor have I read every single post.

I do know the reason behind the "space race" was because the United States and Russia were both very interested in exploring the "unknown". Anyone who achieved said goal, would win.

This link

Shows some weird things. There are tracks being left by the wheels as seen by the front tires. I've heard some theories that the vehicle was dropped in. Okay, that's a valid argument. What nobody seems to notice is the American flag on the front left wheel guard. You can clearly see the shadows on the wheel guard but the American flag seems to defy logic by covering the shadow.

At this point it doesn't matter, it's like pissing in the wind. People will believe whatever they feel comfortable with and skeptics will grasp at whatever piece of evidence to prove they are right.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

I really don't comment on this subject either because of my lack of knowledge.. But I'm interested in that rod going through the top of the American flag. Why is it there? By there own explanations, that flag shoud stay in one position without the support of that rod (what ever it is). Why was it used?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by WWu777

This is what gets me about the flag in the photo. Any normal flag would be hung, threaded through one of the sides of the flag. Why on the moon did they stick a rod straight through the top of the flag? If the rod wasn't there, would the flag go limp or something?

Why does a flag fly? Because of the wind.
Is there wind on the moon? No.
Therefore, you could have a limp wrap hanging from the pole or a proud "flying" flag by sticking a rod through it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Never mind the canvas sheet I can't see it just alot of footprints what really interests me is the background what is that corona effect above the hills in the background and if you look along the edge of it I see something poking up out of it faintly leading off into the darkness looks quite massive like support girders and then following the curve of the corona down to the left just above where it bisects the hill there is a line of light or something reflecting ,for the record I am a believer I do not believe that the moon landings were fake but what are those things in the picture? Could it be the glass domes and structures Hoagland said are there would be awesome if it is the case.
upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

It doesn't seem right. I was under the impression that the flag would look like that without the rod going through the top. Why would they do that? It doesn't make sense. I'm sure they weren't using the flag pole as a clothes lines either.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
I was under the impression that the flag would look like that without the rod going through the top.

Without the rod it would look like this

puckettpages.com...

Why would they do that?

Simply to make it look better

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
From the OP's link, point 6 is seemingly one of the more stand out points-

You have the exact same back ground yet one shows the lunar module in the foreground and one doesn't.

davesweb.cnchost.com...

davesweb.cnchost.com...

The LM wasn't moved at any stage, so very hard to explain this one.

Great thread OP, that is an excellent link

edit on 28-11-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join