It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, A new member here with lots of questions!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hi,

My name is Mel, I'm 32 & I reside in Sydney, Australia. I have O neg blood & this is going to be long (sorry!).

Ever since I was a little girl I have had 2 repetitive dreams:

1) Where a giant woman comes & tells me that I am the rightful heir to the Throne of England & I must help them put me there. She tells me that they didn't put the bloodlines in this family as they are evil so they hid it from the world.

2) I'm an Egyptian princess & I walk from the door to an altar type thing the walk is very long so I always wake up before I get to the altar. I'm not scared or anything & kiss & hug many people along the way.

In both dreams they started out with me having like tunnel vision & as I have become older the tunnel vision has become less & less. When I was little my mother would just say that I has beautiful fairytale dreams but I always thought there was more to it.

Then the other day I thought, if we did create the way the native people (Aborigines, Native American Indians etc) believe, why would they give these types of families the pure blood? My theory is they wouldn't. A few years ago when the rumor was Jesus had a child with Mary Magdalene & she married into the French Royal family a friend asked my opinion & I said that if Mary had Jesus' child, Mary would never let her marry into Royalty as that would have gone against everything her father stood for.

By the way I am baptized Catholic. I walked at 9.5 months & spoke in sentences at 12 months old, which my mum says isn't normal. I grave knowledge & my mind retains everything but I wasn't good at school.

A few years ago a friend game me some books on all this stuff but I didn't pay attention to it but my dreams are getting more & more feeling like they are real life, to the point that some days I'm not sure if I lived it yesterday or if it was a dream. I have never been abducted that I know of. But after having my number 1 dream & there being a reference to my blood I started researching it.

I have always felt like someone is watching me, a strange feeling.

Also as a small girl, I spoke to the dead, it seems this is a family trait as my ancestors where burnt at the stake as witches & premonitions run in the family. I lost this as I got older but it slapped me in the face when I was pregnant with my first child, my daughter (who is turning 7 tomorrow). Both my daughter & I are Coeliacs & I also have Crohn's disease. Both my children have the gift or curse whichever way you would like to think of it but both my children have positive blood. My daughter also asks question about Jesus etc, questions that adults query.

I feel strange & I don't know why? A few days ago I felt really anxious but that has since passed & I have never felt that way before. I have always been a happy go lucky type of person, why? What's happening to me?

I have this feeling that they (not the giant woman, the government maybe?) will be here at my house to collect me soon. I can't talk to my husband about stuff like this, he is a very positive person & doesn't want to hear that his wife will be dying soon etc. I'm also now dreaming about the future & I am scared for my children. I have this awful feeling that they will use our children to get people like me.

Can anyone help me work out any of this?

Anyone know anything of my blood type I should know?

Please I don't want to hear that it's all BS or anything, please only reply if you have any information I should know or if others are like me.

Thanking you in advance for all your help.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
i remember watching a show about an australian man being the rightfull heir to the english throne, so your dreams might not be that far out.
anyway, welcome to the forums.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Nice to meet you, welcome to the forums!

May you find answers to your questions!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately,my wife has those sort of dreams also.

Just kidding......

I have o negative blood and I feel fine.
I think what you are referring to is rh negative blood and a possible alien connection.
edit on 25-11-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Welcome friend

Now wheres Johnny!? .....No really, where is he?

Have a good one while here and I hope you find some answers.

SS

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Welcome fellow auzzie
. I to am o- which is why I first found ats, searching info on blood types due to have Rhesus factor with my babies. Very interesting info on our blood type, wether true or not who knows.
I'm sure you'll enjoy ats either way.

Eta: both my parents are + o's, never been able to work this one out, maybe regressive gene like wisdom teeth. I have all 4 yet neither parent ever had them. It is an interesting topic and why does my body want to kill off offspring that have different blood types. Hmmm. I haven't given this much thought since joining ats, so much else going on here.
edit on 25-11-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneggod

Welcome to ATS...hope you find the answers you are looking for....

Des

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Here is a thread on the rh negative blood type.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And a little something about your blood type.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I would be happy to try and answer your questions, but I don't see too many. You are wondering why Jesus' child would marry into the Merovingians. I think you answered this yourself by saying he/she wouldn't. Cults always assume they have the linneage, it is mostly nonsense. They claim Jesus descended from David but his mother was a virgin, so how could that be? And how would Joseph a poor person be descended from a religious order?

Your remarks about talking to the dead are interesting. What did that have to do with being pregnant?
edit on 25-11-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I lost the ability to see or talk with the dealth or pretinct events when I was pre-teen but when I became pregnant with my daughter it all came back & slapped me in the face. My daughter holds the most power of these things I think & we have been told that she will have a great battle on her hands when she gets older & it has something to do with the Church. We have been to pyhsics but no one can read her & they all say the same thing. We put her into religion at school, if she is going to get up against the church she might as well know what they are talking about.

My questions are mainly why am I like this? Is anyone out there like me?

I need info, info & more info. Anywhere you can direct me is much appreciated,

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneggod

Welcome Oneggod...

I feel strange & I don't know why?

Just read your own OP over again, and it will all make sense.

Enjoy it...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Welcome!
If you decide you would like an avatar for your profile pic, please join us on the Avatar Creations thread. Just tell us what you'd like and we'll hook you up

top topics

join