It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dumb Poor Person Attempts... Language 2 in 1s. Fat Letters ABCD = Obesity. WORDPLAY.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I here to discuss fat letters and words. That is words that can be pronounced and heard at the same time as doubles.

Here's is some examples. POLLY SAID:

House mouse like sofa = Hell smells like sulphur or soulfire.

Pronouncing this sentence with a bit of practice you can hear both at the same time.

What about Fish and Chips = Fashion Tips

Us kiwis get hassled all the time for apparantly saying we pronounce it fush and chips.

Washing Machine = Walsing Machine, Warsing Machine, Warsing Marching, Russian Machine, Warching Machine, Wellallsing Machine, WarsheenMarshine, etc etc.

Polly = play, plea, parlae

I'm Derp. Add your vote here to Vote me Derp. I'm Deaf Derp. But I know I hear 2 at once so take your pick or chose both.

Here's a video I made just to embarrass myself. Hard.

A video of language 2 in 1's. I'm attempting to say 2 words at the same time.

The video is not justice really. Like the title says dumb poor.

I've come up with alot of different words that have doubles over the time but i've forgotton most of them. Washing machine was one that stuck. I'm certain that some stuff has doubles and that these doubles can be used successfully in conversation sometimes or for pure entertainment which for saying most people would get a laugh at, like laugh at the poor and dumb k.

Police = Please.

Here is an example in song, I guess the song If You See Kay is a type of these and shuffles round the outside of what i'm trying to get at.: Compressed language. Or the Beatles "Lucy in Disguise with Diamonds".

See what you can hear and discover with wordplay.

edit on 23-11-2012 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Dialect is eveything. You know? Even in the US we have areas where people can speak perfect english but its still hard to understand if not from around that area.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
dishes icky funky!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I laughed at the 'fish & chips' - fashion tip one and thought wtf !!!. The realised you nz'er
. Interesting thread so ill s&f you. Will keep reading to see what others come up with. Can't what the whole vid as comp is out of order, watch a minute

edit on 23-11-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Anyone want to comment about my video I made? This thread died a horrible death. Just thought someone could be kind and comment about my 20 min video. You can say bad things if you want.

Does anyone have any other examples of 2 in 1 words? Is this a viable language skill?

I'm almost getting to the point where most words will have a double. Well maybe not all but alot.

Blood = Ballard, Bullhead, Bullet, Bylead of the lamb. I can make all those words sound like the original root blood.

Please reply to my thread i'm so lonely.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Me Attack At All = Me Take A Toll.

Ghosts O Mighty Ghost.

Ghost.

Hot = Heart.

John 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: So is every one that is born of the Spirit.

I like quoting scripture for Derp Power.
edit on 26-11-2012 by leeda because: For Derp Power.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
justice just us

bitch beach

country *^&%

try tri

eye I

how many dialects?

maybe perhaps mayhaps it's in the syl-la-la-bles

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I don't have any of those problems and cannot see how anyone does. I was taught proper pronunciation in school, an American school. If you don't speak as you were taught, assuming you were taught properly, then looking like a dumbass is all your own fault. I see people that came from these same schools i grew up in speaking like they were from the hood with no education at all. Why? Because they all speak that way at home. It's tragic really.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I don't have any of those problems and cannot see how anyone does. I was taught proper pronunciation in school, an American school. If you don't speak as you were taught, assuming you were taught properly, then looking like a dumbass is all your own fault. I see people that came from these same schools i grew up in speaking like they were from the hood with no education at all. Why? Because they all speak that way at home. It's tragic really.

Rock and Roll = Walk and Woe.

This wasn't taught in schools. It's new.

It's like a shuffle. Your old fashioned maybe this is new maybe tack/tech.

Everyday i'm shuffling

I can articulate 2 words at once this is sound nature.

It's knew to me anyway.

edit on 27-11-2012 by leeda because: Shuffle.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Actually it is taught in school, in English class and it's an example of what not to do. Kids were using these as a form of slang back in the 80's. It's not new.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Ignore the ignorant.

They can't see.

They will tell you this is a sand dune.

I will tell you it is much much more, and is indeed a part of the medium through which we are communicating, as well as many other things.

I like windows 8.

Ignore the ignorant.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
what I love about this is your self depricating approach. most people think other people are idiots but few are willing to acknowledge it in themselves. an honorable trait.

I think your topic is quite odd. and I am a pretty odd guy, so....

this reminds me of palindromes and the image below, neither of which are silly or a misuse of the medium.

many Sufi mystics take up an acetic practice such as yours to achieve enlightenment by confusing their linear perceptions and thought-machinery. the further out of the box you can get, the better.

upside down, the grand ma is a princess.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by usernamehere

that's a good one, man!

translation: "this is not a pipe".

try this one on:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I am sofa king we todd edd

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Fart = For Art or maybe For It.

All my threads die young.

This capture the flag business is difficult.

If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go Revelation 13:10

I live in captimony. I am cuptive. That is Captive.

Good ol Govt. Holding the people. I am my body taxed daily. Lol.

The people behind the Govt holds captive the people everyone saying peace and freedom when naught but slavery and war and suffering.

I live in a state of war. Suffering and retardation dulls everything. Including readiness. MC (Mind Control) start the music.

I entertain myself with words. Words are few, but weapons all the same, the people are hard of hearing lol.

What other weapons do we have that are non violent don't cause suffering don't hurt don't lie or deceive. Is that a good question? Words + the internet can create change but it's not enough. New words help we need new words so why not evolve to speak 2 words at once. Dual Channel if it can be spoken it can be internalised. So I have thought 2 words at once. Multitasking. Dual core. Thinking in 2's. Multiple streams. We do this anyway with different areas of the brain handling different tasks but this would be one area of brain handling two words at same time. It is good let it be known. 2 in 1 thoughts.

I found that people don't know the truth when they are told and the more intelligent you are the more foolish the truth probably seems (the truth I speak). So words are seeds. Maybe. Jesus would say that. But if you can't understand what is being spoken.. If you don't want to believe. The truth or words have to grow from seeds.

I guess few but some hear the word and produce 100 times.

Another word or seed of mine is i'm a Rockstar. My words, just ordinary words, have cameoed in songs preformed by RHCP, Eminem, Greenday, Linkin Park and others. You have been listening since 2001.

If you believe my words about being a rockstar eventually you will produce much fruit 30 60 100 times but you will be persecuted by those who won't believe until the truth is finally known. This is like giving you inside information. I think for it to work you have to show your belief in front of men.

What do you believe. I'm a Rockstar Fullstop. This is my word.

I'm also a soldier who endures his share of hardship like a good soldier.

Words are weapons, seeds, and I know not of many other weapons that the body alone has when your captive.

These are my thoughts about words.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
According to Ice Age 4....

We Are Family = Ham and Cheese.

edit on 6-12-2012 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Pretty BIrdy = Party by Day. Polly Said.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Casio = K see Y'all, K see You, Catch Y'all or Catch You or maybe Cash Say All.

Defumbeled You = The Phone Bill Due.

My phoney net bill bout $200 in debt at mo

NowKey similar to Nike

Stuff sound alike words are bread and butter of internet domain names.

Casio = Kiss Y'all

Merry Crossmas (Christmas)

From D

edit on 10-12-2012 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
John Key = Donkey = Junkie = Dorky = thank you with a stereotype russian accent.

Key = Care pronouncing both at same time with a silentish r.

That's a Cheeky John Key.

There's an end = Designing
edit on 11-12-2012 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Death Ray Life Ray said in one sentence = The Frail Are Free.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join