It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shaking just felt all around south jersey...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Calls coming in on scanner, from all nearby towns. I felt the whole ground shake and heard rumbling myself. Keeping an eye on the quake pages, don't see anything as of yet. Anyone from the nearby area feel it??

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I have a decent little quake app called " whats shaking" on my Android. I just checked. No quakes registered yet...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It seems to have been strong enough, whatever it was, to set off the alarms at Trump Golf Course, Pine Hill NJ, about 3 minutes up the road from me.....calls still coming in, according to scanner.....still not seeing any quake

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Villalobos1985

TY villa. I am watching to. I jumped right out of my chair, because I thought the hill behind my house finally gave out. Glad I have the scanner, so I know it wasn't just me.....

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
A Virginia Heliplot/Seismic station shows nothing yet.... The one in New York is down but not surprising and it ought to show all over if it was actually a quake. Hmm..

Virginia Heliplot

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It's not on the quake maps.
My guess is that it's more underground drilling for roads to connect major bunkers.
Time is running out.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Scary whatever it was. My cousin over in deptford felt it also, that would be about 10 minutes from me, going toward Philly.....

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

link   

link   
Could there have been a explosion in the area?Blown transformer?

+2 more 
link   
Look, I've got to say "what the bloody hell is going on here"

I have seemingly lost count on the number of threads recently created about this sort of thing in the US.

Loud booms, explosions, sonic waves and the list could go on. SOMETHING is happening!

But What?

I'm not even from your country and this is starting to freak me out!!!

Why just a "spike" in the US?

Weird......is an understatement.

edit on 23-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: spelling / grammar

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
A Virginia Heliplot/Seismic station shows nothing yet.... The one in New York is down but not surprising and it ought to show all over if it was actually a quake. Hmm..

Virginia Heliplot

Interesting. TY. I'm sorry my first post was so short, but I tried to get the news out under a minute of it happening, and as soon as people started calling it in....

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990
Mag 2.1

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

So it's official. All of the maps I have seen don't record quakes lower than 2.5 so it wasn't showing up.

I guess it's on now

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Has been lots of booms and bangs and what have you.

My EQ app shows nothing as well in that area, only a 5.1 in the philippines 58 mins ago.
Nothing in your area...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
Could there have been a explosion in the area?Blown transformer?

Nah, those we get all the time...small towns & all.....it was felt in about 7 neighboring towns now...hope that's it, is all I can say! Explosion possible, but nothing on scanner about any explosions, as of yet....

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Like donkey kong.
ATS is about to get hot isn't it.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

Have you been in an EQ before if so did it feel like an earthquake? or something different?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990
Mag 2.1

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

TY. That answers that...must not have been too deep....glad I posted here. Got answers here before anywhere else!! This might be a conspiracy site, but it's also a great news source site

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius2150
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

Have you been in an EQ before if so did it feel like an earthquake? or something different?

Yes, the Virginia quake, which was way worse then this one, and that quake actually cracked my upper flooring. This one didnt last long, but was loud rumbling, ground shook for only a short time, but enough to freak me out.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join