It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Extremists Chanting and Cheering Gaza Deaths

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
anti-Israel European nations
So if an Entire Country doesnt buy into the US/Israel Propaganda.
That makes ENTIRE Countries Anti-Israel..

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
OP, I am fairly certain if you look at the other side in all of this there will be extremism as well. I find the behavior in that video clip repugnant! All the same, I find launching missiles into civilian populated areas repugnant! Using women and children as human shields, repugnant! Just as repugnant, is the use of schools, hospitals, and houses of worship as command posts and locations to launch attacks. That is the other side in all of this. They have launched nearly a 1,000 rockets into Israel before this latest assault began.

Israel calls up troops in case of Gaza ground assault

Hamas, a designated terror organization by the United States and European Union, has orchestrated the firing of nearly 1,000 rockets into southern Israel this year.

I pity the normal everyday person in Gaza, because with leadership like Hamas who needs enemies? Time and time again, they broker truces and agreements with the other side, and after a brief lull? Attacks continue. Just like clock work. A response is given, and the Palestinian leadership comes out crying poor mouth as victims? The only victims, are the Palestinian people who are being led aimlessly into peril by their own leadership. Hopefully this time, the leadership in Gaza will be overthrown and destroyed. There will never be peace, or a chance at a Palestinian state with those power hungry thugs at the helm using their own people as cannon fodder for twisted delusions of grandeur. Never! We will continue to see what is going on right now, and more innocent people will be killed on both sides. As for the crazies in the OP's video? Everybody has got them. They come out of their basements from time to time to spout off nonsense when all hell breaks loose. Just the usual run-of-the-mill rabble-rouser, whom in this case just happens to be Israeli. Nothing earth shattering as far as I am concerned.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

""Using women and children as human shields, repugnant! ""

I know! Why cant cowardly Hamas launch their missiles from their F-15s like the brave israelis do? Hamas should at least place their missles on their Merkava Tanks somewhere out of the way(Sinai?)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Do they not have a right to chant what they chant?

The City of Jerusalem is a Jewish City.... in fact Israel is mostly Jewish so what business is it of Hamas or Muslims to want to take Israel?

Only way those Jews will survive is to protect their land!!

As for the Muslims on the other side of the fence, they have no right to what isn't theirs in the first place!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Heak, you have people right here on ATS doing cheering or hating on either side of the fence. Israel has been on the defense forever, always the target. Don't you think that after a while (decades) that they might have some reason to have become so jaded so as to wish their enemies destroyed.....? Look no farther than a Hockey or Football game here in the states for this mindset.
After just so many attacks you get a bit crazy and loose all your humanity towards your enemies, and then anything goes. In the END, the only thing standing will be Israel. ..........

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralMishka

How about this? I will do you one better. Why don't the leadership in Gaza publicly refute the rocket attacks and such, and if it is found out that rogue factions are firing these rockets? Find them, arrest them, and try them. That is not going to happen, because we all know who is behind the rockets landing in Israel before this latest assault. I have not seen any real gestures by the government in Gaza to engage with Israel about serious peace talks, and a settlement to end this once and for all. Always the glass half-full approach. A useless truce, and more rockets. In the meantime, more of their own are killed in Israeli retaliation, and they get to taut themselves in front of their unsavory friends around the Middle East who invite this kind of bloodshed between both sides. That is how I see it.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Live in Israel is not easy, so jews whom dont feel strongly about it, or werent there for the couple of generations israel exists, stay the hell out of it. Its like saying, Somalia? Is nice lets move there. Educated jews stay elsewhere, so you have the extremists going there, its a catch 22. Same with the Gazans. Those who make it and can work abroad will, unless they are extremists and feel strongly about Gaza.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
FRIGHTENING Gaza rocket aftermath in Israel :

btw how do I insert an image and not a link ?
edit on 20-11-2012 by Ketsa because: trying image insertion

edit on 20-11-2012 by Ketsa because: image insertion worked
removed original link

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ketsa

btw how do I insert an image and not a link ?

Go to Tools, then ATS Uploads, then click Browse in the upper left hand corner. It will then have you choose which folder you want to upload the file from then click okay.

I hope that works

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I hate to say it but the US has exactly the same kind of people that chant when others die.

USA USA USA, is the chant when Iragi's, Afghani's and others die at American hands so that makes everyone different how?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Do they not have a right to chant what they chant?

The City of Jerusalem is a Jewish City.... in fact Israel is mostly Jewish so what business is it of Hamas or Muslims to want to take Israel?

Only way those Jews will survive is to protect their land!!

As for the Muslims on the other side of the fence, they have no right to what isn't theirs in the first place!

Were you taught that Jerusalem was a Jewish city or is that just your own summation?

During its long history, Jerusalem has been destroyed twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times.[7] The oldest part of the city was settled in the 4th millennium BCE.[1] In 1538, walls were built around Jerusalem under Suleiman the Magnificent. Today those walls define the Old City, which has been traditionally divided into four quarters—known since the early 19th century as the Armenian, Christian, Jewish, and Muslim Quarters.[8] The Old City became a World Heritage site in 1981, and is on the List of World Heritage in Danger.[9] Modern Jerusalem has grown far beyond its boundaries.

And.....

Today, the status of Jerusalem remains one of the core issues in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. During the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, West Jerusalem was among the areas captured and later annexed by Israel while East Jerusalem, including the Old City, was captured by Jordan. Israel captured East Jerusalem during the 1967 Six-Day War and subsequently annexed it. Currently, Israel's Basic Law refers to Jerusalem as the country's "undivided capital". The international community has rejected the latter annexation as illegal and treats East Jerusalem as Palestinian territory held by Israel under military occupation. The international community does not recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, and the city hosts no foreign embassies.

I know the term 'occupied territories' may just wash right over you - but they're referred to in that way for very good reason.

Borders of Israel Take a look at the maps on the right hand of the page. That's the original 1947/8 borders of Israel.....and also how they look today......the occupied territories.

So why, in your view, do Palestinians have no right to protect their land?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66

During its long history, Jerusalem has been destroyed twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times.[7] The oldest part of the city was settled in the 4th millennium BCE.[1] In 1538, walls were built around Jerusalem under Suleiman the Magnificent.

And.....

AND....

Not so fast there Road Runner....

There is a massive gap there between 4th millennium BCE and 1538
Yeah let's just try to slide 2,000+ years worth of history under the rug...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by detachedindividual

I agree with your perspective on this and the same reasons you mentioned is why I posted it. If they are going to play the victim and act holier than thou they should refrain from this type of behavior. You are correct,they are no better than the people they are supposed to be defending themselves against.

Once again I need to point out that not all Israelis think like this but the extremist element needs to be exposed for the world to see in order to put things into proper perspective especially if they are going to label the Gazans as "beasts".

So why don't you show a more balanced perspective? You think people in Gaza don't label Israelis as "beasts"? You don't think the victim card is played by all sides? Yet you focus on Israel......

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by detachedindividual

I agree with your perspective on this and the same reasons you mentioned is why I posted it. If they are going to play the victim and act holier than thou they should refrain from this type of behavior. You are correct,they are no better than the people they are supposed to be defending themselves against.

Once again I need to point out that not all Israelis think like this but the extremist element needs to be exposed for the world to see in order to put things into proper perspective especially if they are going to label the Gazans as "beasts".

So why don't you show a more balanced perspective? You think people in Gaza don't label Israelis as "beasts"? You don't think the victim card is played by all sides? Yet you focus on Israel......

I have been very balanced and did not just focus on Israel as even others who I normally do not agree with have acknowledged. I have admitted to the extremism on all sides but was very concerned by the video posted in my OP. Feel free to post any threads you like on which ever topic you please while focusing on what concerns you but please do not try to dictate what I may or may not talk about in my threads.

I have a feeling you have not even read the thread or you would not have posted your asinine comment based on your blind assumptions.

It is the Palestinians who are being slaughtered by the hundreds. There have also been 3 Israeli casualties that I am aware of which I also am disgusted by. I'm not cheering for anyone as there are civilians on both sides being put in danger due to the actions of their governments who they both elected so perhaps the citizens are to blame as well?

I will admit that I believe Israel is the root cause of the problem, if you don't like my opinion based on factual observations then tell me all about it as this is an open discussion but let's please keep it civil.
edit on 11/20/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well why don't we just skip back to 1946.....tortoise?

Palestine 1946

The post I was originally replying to claimed that Palestinians ' have no right to what isn't theirs in the first place!'

Albeit Britain had no right whatsoever to give away Palestinian land - the Balfour Declaration did just that but, as you can see from the maps in the link I posted above, the land was split 50/50 between the Palestinians who already lived there and the NEW Jewish influx. Not the case now is it?

Gaza is roughly 15 miles by 3 miles these days - the rest having been stolen from them in successive Jewish assaults.

So quite obviously the Palestinians DO have a legitimate claim on the occupied territories - given that the Jewish settlements are recognised as being ILLEGAL by the international community.

Tell you what - how about I move into your neighbourhood and take your house cos you're not of the 'correct' ethnicity.....there are names for that kind of behaviour I believe.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
Well why don't we just skip back to 1946.....tortoise?

1946?

Why not 1919?

ahhh yes....

You touched on some of the other lesser known but highly contested history

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b08a083c67e0.jpg[/atsimg]
Emir Faisal's party at Versailles, during the Paris Peace Conference of 1919. At the center, from left to right:Rustum Haidar, Nuri as-Said, Prince Faisal, Captain Pisani (behind Feisal), T.E. Lawrence, Faisal's slave (name unknown), Captain Tahsin Qadri

How France sank the original Mideast peace

Every day politicians and pundits talk of another chance at Middle East peace missed, delayed or subverted. The focus is always on Palestinians and Israelis as the keystone to a global settlement with the West and across the region. But in the original peace arrangement between the Jews, Arabs and the Western powers, it was not settlements and Jerusalem that were at the heart of the problem. In fact, the Arabs originally agreed to a Jewish state complete with massive Jewish immigration. For Arabs, the prize was not Palestine, it was Syria.
Zionist Organization...

This is the story of how the original Middle East peace plan crafted among all sides in the aftermath of World War I was subverted - not by Jews or Zionists, but by the French.

It begins at the Paris Peace Conference in January 1919, in a flag-bedecked, battle-scarred but victorious Paris. There, the great top-hatted Allied men of vision and illusion gathered to remake the world and invent the post-Ottoman Middle East. At those fateful meetings, the Arabs and Jews formally agreed to mutually endorse both their national aspirations and live in peace.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbacd302754d.jpg[/atsimg]
British Mandate for Palestine

In 1916, Britain and France concluded the Sykes–Picot Agreement, which proposed to divide the Middle East between them into spheres of influence, with "Palestine" as an international enclave. (Pappé 1994, p. 3)

The British made two potentially conflicting promises regarding the territory it was expecting to acquire.[7] Britain had promised Hussein bin Ali, Sharif of Mecca, through T. E. Lawrence, independence for an Arab country covering most of the Arab Middle East in exchange for his support, while also promising to create and foster a Jewish national home in Palestine in the Balfour Declaration of 1917, in return for Jewish support.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be729338a6b3.png[/atsimg]

Map showing boundaries of the proposed Jewish state, as outlined by the Zionist representatives at the 1919 Paris Peace Conference, superimposed on modern boundaries

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MNnativeamer
I've often wondered how much war and turmoil there would be in this world if Hitler was able to finish the job on the jews.

You represent everything that's wrong with this site, and the world in general. Your statement is unacceptable, vile, and is a clear indication of your character.

I hope that whatever you wish onto others happens to you, whatever that may be.

Furthermore, I can't fathom that the mods could allow such blatant, hate driven, racist remarks on ATS, and it happens way too often.

The above noted post goes well beyond criticism of the Israeli government, it's a ruthless indictment of a people as a whole, and it has to stop.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Very good.....but what the hey does that have to do with the theft of PALESTINIAN land NOW?

You're a good side winder I'll give you that.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The problem isn't Jewish extremists. The problem isn't Islamic extremists. THE PROBLEM IS RELIGIOUS EXTREMISTS. THEY'RE PUPPETS OF THE ELITE.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It's real easy for armchair quaterbacks to sit in the comfort of their nice suburban homes and make judgements based upon their own little mentality of what they think is right and wrong. Take them same people and put them in a land where they are targeted and shelled. Put them on the streets where they are afraid of suicide bombers.
Let them live a few years under the stress of fear.
It could be that Israel is getting fed up with the whinnings of the world and the world sticking their nose nto their internal affairs. You sit in your comfy homes and make judgements on a people who have struggled for survival.
I guess a lot of the world hasn't faced the facts of life. It has nothing to do with religeon though all sides would like to blame religeon. It has to do with the facts of life that most of the world fails to acknowledge. The fact of life in these last days is "GOD HAS FOUNDED ISREAL" and all who burden her will be on his s***list.
I suggest that the world and the pambling puking liberals who cry about it face the facts of life. Then there would be real peace and God could bless everyone concerned. I'm sorry world but your gonna have to run it by God first. He is the rule maker and the setter upper of nations and powers. Make peace with it and get over it.
edit on 20-11-2012 by cantyousee because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join