It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the next 4 years are REALLY going to look like....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
I see both sides of the absurd single party/two branch system continuing to dig themselves even deeper into their group-think positive feedback loop holes where they aggressively seek out mouth foaming, parroting agenda, talking heads that will tell them exactly what they want to hear so they can polarize themselves even further into opposing groups that offset each other so that the status quo of lunacy can be maintained.

Optimism doesn't have to foam.

As you can see illustrated here.

You want the froth? You will have to visit a right winger.

Make sure you have had a rabies shot first.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by Summerian

Still blaming Bush????

edit on 19-11-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Summerian

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
"obamavilles"

"Bushavilles" if you please.

Let's not let the rich of the hook just yet. Lest they might think they can do it all over again.
Thank you.

Come on! Starting the second term of the great one and still hearing about Bush! Never mind the Obama candy man....."stimulus".

Anyway yea...."obamavilles"....the wealthy and those that qualify for some sort assistance will drive by and laugh at the "obamavilles". Probably full of Tea Party members or anyone else that just dont qualify.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
pfft
If you have a problem blaming Bush and wall street for USA:s financial situation it's only because you haven't fully understood the situation.
The rulling elite ownes this fiasco. There isn't one of you that could have turned it all around in less than 4 years - and you know it! You don't have the time to do the standard tribalism (arguing for your group for the sake of arguing) and you should save your strength for what is to come.
But this isn't an anti Bush thread so I'll stop there.
You all better hope Obama can fix this. Start working together.
The people here dreaming of a total social collapse better make sure they can preform major surgery on themselves, out shoot everyone else and get by on 2h sleep every 24h (and learn to eat mud).

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by METACOMET
I see both sides of the absurd single party/two branch system continuing to dig themselves even deeper into their group-think positive feedback loop holes where they aggressively seek out mouth foaming, parroting agenda, talking heads that will tell them exactly what they want to hear so they can polarize themselves even further into opposing groups that offset each other so that the status quo of lunacy can be maintained.

Optimism doesn't have to foam.

As you can see illustrated here.

You want the froth? You will have to visit a right winger.

Make sure you have had a rabies shot first.

Um you do realize it is the left that has been historically quite violent, and currently call for "radical" ideologies about anyone who doesnt agree with them correct?

Just for example, it was the dems that founded the KKK, and they are also the same that demand Americans practicing their rights to petition their government for their grievances i e.. "deport everyone who signed a secession petition"

Just being honest here, I am neither left nor right, yet it seems to me that the left are fundamentally the "extremist" mindset here. I will link you about 6 pages full of youtube videos and quotes if you want, though i am sure you already know what I am talking about.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Yep, housing sales and prices are where?
True unemployment is what?
National Debt and deficit is what again?
Food and gas prices are how much more from 2 years ago?

Shall I continue???

First term 0bama was a failure. Second term 0bama will be the same, just more and faster.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Summerian

I think your missing the simple facts here. for one I am one of these "hoping' for a full collapse, I already know how to do all the things you named, minus major surgery, my military background taught me many things that my country upbringing didnt.

I do not need "this" "system" to live, well in fact, as I know how to get food without walmart, or the deli. I can hunt, and trap, amd fish, and build shelter.

Most of you that want the system to continue are "sheeple" that are simply scared, as you know your dependent fully on the current status quo.

There are many of us that can get along just fine without any of this crap just fine. I say let it burn, I will see you survival of the fittest types on the other side.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

In all fairness, we can't really plan the next 4 years.

But, it's easier to be optimistic (and healthier too!) than pessimistic.

Romney's loss uncovered the ugly pallor of white racism, which until that point, had been well-hidden or in full denial. I expect that such racists will find it much harder to advance in American society, whether they be politicians or such.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Yep, all that is left is blame Bush and call racism.

Okay then little boy, go cry wolf again.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Summerian
The people here dreaming of a total social collapse better make sure they can preform major surgery on themselves, out shoot everyone else and get by on 2h sleep every 24h (and learn to eat mud).
I can feed myself and my kids. While I am a decent shot, I don't plan on looking for trouble. I don't need to be able to perform major surgery on myself. I know two single female doctors who will need a place to go when tshtf, their condos won't cut it.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

If you don't have anything productive to add to this discussion, you're more than welcome to post in the other thread started by the anti-Obama trolls (with a similar title too!).

Don't go calling me a little boy when you seem to like doing what you're told like a good, obedient, All-American little boy.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You really have not clue how Americas politics work do you, I guess if you are young and full of hope everything looks peachy, but the reality is that America is a corrupted nation run by private big interest, that this interest is behind the government and the government policies regardless what the lame duck in the white house at any given time tells people and that our economic private interest is spread world wide.

Sorry for busting the bubble, but is OK to dream a littler dream.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I wish Obama or any other politician had a remedy for this ill worldwide economy...seems like things are going to get worse before they get any better.In an optimistic estimation America needs at least 25 years to partly recover,and that's if everyone change their policies,life style and expectations.The crack addict method of borrowing is not going to work in the US nor it is working in Europe..We all have to learn to look at things from a different angle. Things will not change unless we change ourselves.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Oh, so just throwing around the "Racist" card is productive???? Sure sure then, sure sure.

Oh, the little boy comment refers you crying wolf about racism. Maybe, just maybe, ask questions before casting your false assumption. Or, read what was typed, instead of cherry picking for your faked offended nature.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Well, I hope like hell that you're right. I hope like hell that I'm wrong.

You and I see two very different futures.

I'll be hoping for yours, but I'll be preparing for mine.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Another bash the rich thread...ho-hum.

Yep, there are some ruthless wealthy folk out there. But how much is to much?

And once the rich are taxed out of existance, will you be coming after those who earn less than $250,000? You know? The average small business.

And once they're destroyed, who will you go after next?

We are so divided now that I see Obama being hated as much as Bush within the next two years.

To me, that's a good thing as we need different types of representation in DC. Not just the two we currently have.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
I see continued massive increases in public debt at all levels of government. I see continued increases in private unemployment rates. I see more homeless and "obamavilles" popping up all over the country. I see over 50% on the dole in one form or another. I see the wealthy fleeing for tax havens. I see the rise of the 28 hour work week where people need 2 part time jobs just to get by. I hope for the economic collapse and massive reset we need.

That is not going to happen.
There will be no instance where "the people" say OK abuse me, because I am a lowly worker and you are the establishment and you have won. They will strike - and who loses? The Corporation goes under.

People ALREADY WORK 2 FULLTIME JOBS so 2 part time jobs will be giving them a break.

We WILL collapse and many operations will go out of business but it will not affect the poor.
You can't subtract nothing from nothing.

When that day comes the poor will help each other - we will go back to sustenance farming, as we always have. People will boycott poor employers and rush to the honorable and ethical.

Meanwhile the rich will begin to eat their own.
edit on 19-11-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

You are delusional and ill-informed. Some coursework in Micro and Macro-Economics would do well for you!

I like how you refer to the "poor" as having nothing... BULLOCKS! When the tax base shrinks to non-existence due to closed businesses and lack of income tax revenue, how will the "poor" get the medical insurance Obama promised? Or the food stamps? Or the disability payments? Or the Social Security payments? Or the unemployment benefits? Or the Head Start Program? Or federally subsidized daycare? Or the guaranteed student loans? Or Section 8 housing? Or FHA loans? or any of the myriad of handouts that they are currently on dole for??? Answer: THEY WON'T!!!

As for the "poor" going back to sustenance farming...

These people can't tie their own shoes without government help, and you think they're going to farm? Farming is WORK! Many of those already on the take continue to elect to avoid work at all costs.

Nope, the next 4 years will continue the failed policies that the Marxist-In-Chief has implemented during the first 4 years. More deficit spending, higher debt, sustained and growing unemployment, more loss of Constitutional protections, more waffling, obfuscating and dissembling from an already inept administration, more bungles foreign policy, more lies to the American people, more legislating through UNLAWFUL executive orders, and more mouth-breathing Obama supporters running around wild-eyed defending the destruction of the country.

The next 4 years should mark the final salvo of attacks on what USED to make America great and complete the "great dismantling" that the Communists promised us would happen from within!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Rawr!

The next 4 years are like going to be so totally awesome!!!

edit on 19-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Why don't you go mingle with your own kind in that other thread?

You and others are hijacking it with your nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join