It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonrys hidden "Baal-sex-worship" and its relation to ritual abuse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Is this where the G-spot originated from. LOL OP said they would cover up their $$$$$ with an apron and a G is engraved. makes sense.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by subjectzero
reply to post by network dude

You see, that is why people hate Masons. Because you always say we need to get a secret decoder ring to understand your art and your organization.

You play a game with people instead of just being honest and coming right out and explaining "this is what this means."

You intentionally frustrate. That is playing a game.

You had a chance to educate. Instead you spat in our faces.
edit on 11/12/2012 by subjectzero because: (no reason given)

I am sorry you see it that way. In my experience, the "secrets" of masonry seem to only be there to entice those who start looking for them to venture a bit further and join.

I could tell you all about everything I learned, but most of my writhing would be wasted on those who really had no interest in it to begin with.

The Virgin holding a sprig of acacia praying over a broken column with Father Time carefully unfolding and counting the ringlets of her hair has a distinct meaning in masonry and the only way to fully understand it, is to learn it through the degree. But all the information and the lecture exist on the web for anyone who wants to find. What usually happens is those who go looking don't find Balphomet, Baal, Satan, or Lucifer and then find it boring and stop looking.

I did not mean to offend, only to clarify that the picture in question actually did have a masonic meaning, unlike the other two.

edit to add:
But I am not a real mason anyway. ( not rich or powerful) so feel free to disregard.

edit on 12-11-2012 by network dude because: added snarky comment.

Edit to add:
Link to further knoweldge in masonry (please ignore the add )
edit on 12-11-2012 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus is prejudice against sweet tea. The south will rise again.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
Is this where the G-spot originated from. LOL OP said they would cover up their $$$$$ with an apron and a G is engraved. makes sense.

I was thinking maybe this where the "G-string" came from.

Maybe it all boils down to sex after all.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Or the G stands for "gonads".

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

anyone familiar with Sanford and Son would know that it's for Grady;s favorite saying, "Good Goobely goo!"
We are very old school.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I`ll admit it. I do cover my wolf with sheeps clothing (lambskin).
edit on 12-11-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

There is no phallic meaning to that carving.

reply to post by Char-Lee

Why do you have sex on the brain?

reply to post by zonetripper2065

Who are you to say we're not Masons or that we're small timers? You don't even know us or where we sit in the Fraternity.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I personally know nothing about Masonry other that what I've read about on ATS and heard from my Father in Law who used to be one.
With regard to the meaning of the letter "G", I found this. Take it for what it is worth:

The Masonic letter G reminds us that our every act is done in the sight of the Great Architect of the Universe.
"By letters four and science five, this “G” aright doth stand, in due Art and Proportion; you have your answer, friend.”
What are the "letters four"? It is believed that they stand for "YHWH", the name of the Great Architect of the Universe (pronounced "Yahway". (sometimes pronounced Jehovah) in the ancient Hebrew language, from which the Bible was translated:

Which is the 5th science? Geometry.
The Letter G stands for "Geometry", which is the mathematical science upon which Architecture and Masonry were founded........The letter G in Freemasonry stands for both the Great Architect of the Universe and Geometry....or, to be more technically correct, it stands for Geometry under the Great Architect of the Universe.

www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
i love it expose these evil *&^%$#!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
i love it expose these evil *&^%$#!!!

YEA! Hang em HIGH!

Those good for nothing *&%$!

Wait, what exactly to you mean by expose?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
I'm 33 years old and married, you tell me.

I think if you are asking people on an internet forum to explain how a vibrator works you may want to spend less time on said internet forum.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

You have found us out.

congrats.

And the first one to do it too. Give yourself a star.

Wow, every single thread that mentions Mason and your there in a shot

Give it a rest, haven't you got rituals to attend, secret handshakes and knee bearing to do, and goats to erm, oh, nevermind

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

What about Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic? God generally starts with an Aleph, as in Elohim, Allah, Elah (aramaic) El (Phoenician) etc

I find it to be beyond coincidence that the numerical value of God in English - 26 - happens to correspond to the numerical value of the tetragrammaton.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil

Give it a rest, haven't you got rituals to attend, secret handshakes and knee bearing to do, and goats to erm, oh, nevermind
Speaking for myself, of the ATS forums I read, I generally only spend time in the Secret Societies forum. A few of my brethren may have broader interests on the site, but most of us pretty much hang out here as a place to socialize when we're not busy with work, school or life. *shrug*

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I'm pretty sure exposing is against the law.

reply to post by lifttheveil

It's called time management. I can't speak for ND, but I'm not feeling well tonight so I'm home resting.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
What about Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic? God generally starts with an Aleph, as in Elohim, Allah, Elah (aramaic) El (Phoenician) etc
And those aren't "G", right? So you're supporting the claim that the G isn't for "God"? Just checking.

I find it to be beyond coincidence that the numerical value of God in English - 26 - happens to correspond to the numerical value of the tetragrammaton.
Actually, I find it 100% coincidental that any gematria equals any other gematria.

Now, a few words on looking for things. When you go looking for something specific, your chances of finding it are very bad. Because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. When you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good. Because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them.
Zero Effect

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Actually, I find it 100% coincidental that any gematria equals any other gematria.

Are you for real? Some things of course can be coincidental. But when the God of Israel - YHWH - whose combined numerical value equals 26, happens to correspond to the English word "God" - which refers to essentially the same reality, it's not so unreasonable to suggest that the philologists responsible for this word arranged for their to be a numerical correspondence between its conception of God and the Israelite conception of God.

If not, then it's what we can call a 'synchronicity'.

This is too interesting/meaningful/profound a connection to just be chalked up to 'coincidence'. As if it's so beyond plausibility that it was done by deliberate design.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

You have found us out.

congrats.

And the first one to do it too. Give yourself a star.

Sorry to be on YOUR internet. Please let me know when and where I may post.
I'll just sit back until you tell me otherwise.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
...it's not so unreasonable to suggest that the philologists responsible for this word arranged for their to be a numerical correspondence between its conception of God and the Israelite conception of God.

At what point between the transition from the Latin alphabet to the English one do you feel it occured?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

At what point between the transition from the Latin alphabet to the English one do you feel it occured?

I'm aware of that issue.

However, of all the possible numerical values for the word God, I find it to be highly improbable that the English word God just happens to have the value of 26. Not 25, or 27, but the same as the name for God in the religion that their own religion - Christianity - believes itself to be perpetuating.

It's strains credulity to say this is a coincidence.

It was either deliberately designed, or it's a meaningful synchronicity. Since the latter option is entirely debatable, It's likely that it was designed.

Since the word comes from the German Gott, Gott in German produces 61, it simply took the similar sounding 'd' to produce the numerical equivalence between English and Hebrew. I'm not sure when this occurred, but it may have been a design of the Puritans which saw so much likeness between the British people (Brit, Hebrew for 'covenant') and the ancient Hebrews; hence, they imbedded this connection in the numerical value of their word for deity, God.
edit on 12-11-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join