It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonrys hidden "Baal-sex-worship" and its relation to ritual abuse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eastendkid

I responded to this foolish notion in this other thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why do you have so much sex on the brain?

reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

Freemasonry doesn't hide in shadows or darkness.

reply to post by mr10k

lol, that about sums it up. The things crazies come up with.

reply to post by JB1234

As I said on several other threads:

Throughout the Old Testament, the word Ba'al is an ordinary everyday word, with ordinary everyday meanings. It is true that it is used sixty-nine times to represent a Canaanite god or gods, although often not as a proper name, but as a description. It is used as a proper name of other things or persons many times. For Example Ba'al is the name of a city in 1 Chronicles 4:33. In 1 Chronicles 5:5 and 9:36, it is a name of a Jewish person.

It is used even more frequently in combination:

Baal Gad, Baal Hazor, Baal Hermon, Baal Meon, Baal Perazim, Baal Shalisha, Baal Tamar, Baal Zephon, Baalah, Baalath (feminine of Baal), Baalath Beor and Baale are names of towns or places.
Baal Hanan and Baalis are names of kings.
Baal Berith, Baal Peor, and Baal Zebub (Lord of the Flies) are names of gods.

---

However, what is much more significant is the use of baal translated into other words. It is translated as "master" four times...

---

This is very important, as by analogy, Yahweh is the Ba'al of Israel. Another translation is "owner" (twelve times).

---

A third translation is as husband (eleven times).

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Looks at and ponders all the mortals in the blue dream

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

At it's highest level it's sex worship. The 'G' sometimes seen in the square and compass doesn't stand for "God" it stands for the "Generative Principle" (S*x).

This is incorrect on both accounts. It doesn't stand for God or Generative Principle. It stands for Geometry, because Geometry is language of the Uni-Verse or One-Word.

The square represents the male and the compass - the female etc.

This is incorrect as well; The square represents the finite body, while the circle represents the infinite soul. This is where the masonic aspiration of 'squaring the circle' comes from.

If you look at Leonardo da Vinci's illustration of the Vitruvian man, you will see that he used a squared circle, the same symbol created by the overlapping of both masonic instruments.

Is there anything that you know about Freemasonry that came from direct study of their texts; or from the egregious interpretations of the profane?
edit on 11-11-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I was at a funeral for a loved one and all of the sudden we realized the service was full of a bunch of strange faces and they took over the ulogy. It was freemasons and they did a nice little talk but one thing that always stuck out in my mind was when he said "Contrary to what many people believe about Freemasonry does not require you to believe in God... but it does require you to believe in something.

Many religions, most have Gods... if not God, what then?

"who's rocking the cradle if He is not?"

Plus, with the way he said it, it was almost as if he was really emphasizing the "something" point. He also had those really creepy Satanist eyebrows... you know the ones. That's one reason i didn't like Ron Paul, sometimes his eyebrows would get excited and it made me see something in him that freaked me out, not to mention all the other stuff.

One thing I have noticed about low level masons is that they know they are low level but think they know enough about the entire HUGE organization enough to vouch for it just to be a member and I have noticed that many of the ones I have met are perverts.

but that totally fits into a secret organization that traditionally excludes women. It's not just a men's gym where it would be acceptable to set rigid gender boundaries, it's like a wide information and business organization that keeps it's finger on the pulse of all of society but a large part of society is left out of any of those discussions... yet the consensus of those discussions could effect all of society due to just how widespread that network is. That's very easy for it's members to just shrug off despite what a kick in the face it is and that is really sad.

To be more specific, it's most often either evil or simply blind.

There is something really creepy about the idea of evil entities leading blindmen who manifest similar behaviors. There's something really creepy about people so deep in lies they start believing them but you see it a lot in certain types of people. you can't hold a conversation with this type of person without at one point or another, them trying at least in some small way to manipulate the conversation. How creepy is it that you can see these types carrying "like" trends throughout society. So freaking creepy.

Low level masons go to their little lodges and see nothing exciting then read stuff like this thinking how ridiculous it sounds... but that is just the result of not looking past their noses and seeing the bigger picture. Freemasonry is a man clique, a huge one and somewhere in that wood pile you have all the disgusting immoral practices most could imagine at one point in time or another. As many members as it has, you're bound to run across some sick #.

Oh but not only the general sickness that any "man clique" could wreak of but the very fact that Satanism is tied directly to lodges.

Now tell me again why it's so great to associate yourself with that lot because I'm just not quite getting it.

I'm pretty sure it's gets you plenty of local gossip... that much I have figured out. I figure that just like the organization the rewards are tiered and if you get high enough you could win a free get out of jail as long as the victim was just a low life prostitute card?

The beauty of such promises like police favors works both ways you see? This is why it's so convenient that freemasonry is tied so closely to the police. Not only do you get "favors" but those favors could be remembered one day and put your ass away. You see how that works? It's Blackmail.

Now let's say you got some half drunk masons screwing around with some hookers and some dark stuff and next thing you know your in the middle of some corny ritual and at first, it's humiliation. When it goes to far and let's say someone winds up dead, it's much more critical than humiliation.

Of course they do crazy degrading stuff. People do stuff like that when they are trying to control people.

edit on 11-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

One thing I have noticed about low level masons is that they know they are low level but think they know enough about the entire HUGE organization enough to vouch for it just to be a member and I have noticed that many of the ones I have met are perverts.

Please do explain; how do you define High-level & Low-level masons? Where would I find one of these "Higher-levels"? Now since I know you can't really explain this; I shall to you. Scottish Rite Freemasonry, where you derive your illegitimate argument of "Higher-levels", has no bearing on the Freemasonic Blue Lodge. Scottish Rite did not precede the blue lodge; because the blue lodge consisted of the original teachings. There is nothing above a Master Mason; so there are no "Higher-levels" to really know things others do not. I can't believe I acted like some of you just before my eye was opened. It would behoove you to learn and know that unless through direct study and application of the Craft, you as a profane will never understand that which you seek to define.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

There are so many Masonic symbols that have the dualistic representation of the physical and spiritual world.

What they should have said is that you're not required to believe in a Christian God. You must believe in a Supreme Being.

What constitutes "low-level" versus "high level" Masons? How is it you think you can slander the entire organization not being a member?

Freemasonry doesn't control the pulse of society in the way you think it does. You're vague, general statements are unsound and show no fact or truth to the matter.

Freemasonry is a "fraternity". Now go look up what "fraternity" means. What is immoral about Freemasonry?

Satanism is not a part of Freemasonry. It's a laughable, desperate attempt to label Lodges as "Satanic". You try to slander us in an attempts to silence and hinder the free assembly of men. You're trying to scare men from the Craft by using terms that breed fear and mistrust. It's fascist behavior.

You make some bold statements of nepotism and corruption, but I doubt you can back it up with evidence.

Our rituals don't concern hookers, sex, or degradation. Nor would they go to the point that someone would die.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Please do explain; how do you define High-level & Low-level masons? Where would I find one of these "Higher-levels"? Now since I know you can't really explain this; I shall to you. Scottish Rite Freemasonry, where you derive your illegitimate argument of "Higher-levels", has no bearing on the Freemasonic Blue Lodge. Scottish Rite did not precede the blue lodge; because the blue lodge consisted of the original teachings. There is nothing above a Master Mason; so there are no "Higher-levels" to really know things others do not. I can't believe I acted like some of you just before my eye was opened. It would behoove you to learn and know that unless through direct study and application of the Craft, you as a profane will never understand that which you seek to define.

You're humorously thinking of it in terms of a lame history board game.

Learning more about masonry's history has NOTHING to do with how the network breaks down in today's society. It has NOTHING to do with the shared secrets I am referring to. I am referring to information in the here and now which I'd like to get back to. It doesn't matter a whole lot if it's this lodge or that lodge, or these masons or those masons... it's the man clique for this part of the world. You have this crap everywhere and they just call it different crap and TRUST ME I've had plenty of run ins with it so I think I can identify it. Not only are they often sexist and involve themselves with strange hooha! and even initiation that gets people killed.... they go around talking about the fancy details like it's a card trading game that makes them seem really important and knowledgeable.

Yeah.

Got it... Read you loud and clear now go have fun worshiping your idle symbols and acting like you know stuff.
edit on 12-11-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

There are so many Masonic symbols that have the dualistic representation of the physical and spiritual world.

What they should have said is that you're not required to believe in a Christian God. You must believe in a Supreme Being.

What constitutes "low-level" versus "high level" Masons? How is it you think you can slander the entire organization not being a member?

Freemasonry doesn't control the pulse of society in the way you think it does. You're vague, general statements are unsound and show no fact or truth to the matter.

Freemasonry is a "fraternity". Now go look up what "fraternity" means. What is immoral about Freemasonry?

Satanism is not a part of Freemasonry. It's a laughable, desperate attempt to label Lodges as "Satanic". You try to slander us in an attempts to silence and hinder the free assembly of men. You're trying to scare men from the Craft by using terms that breed fear and mistrust. It's fascist behavior.

You make some bold statements of nepotism and corruption, but I doubt you can back it up with evidence.

Our rituals don't concern hookers, sex, or degradation. Nor would they go to the point that someone would die.

I can afford to be vague right now because I seriously doubt I need to rehash all the numerous examples of freemasons being involved in all sorts of shady, related crap. Please, I don't get paid by the hour to list all these examples that would only bore readers and be referred to god only knows how many other threads on this very board.

And call it vague if you want but it's a description that fits a personality type as well... the type that needs to be a member of something like this. I've known plenty of masons and I'll tell you why I feel it's more than fair that I can talk about it.

BECAUSE I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IT.

Seriously, with all the masons running around out there pissing people off, especially the police, do you really think I care that much about your argument? Do you really think others care? I hate to break it to ya but their popularity goes down outside of the clique and it's nobody's fault but their own. People look at this from a local perspective because they can see who is running their town... they're not looking at this from internet thread popularity perspective.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Realizing and understanding the importance and power of symbols is not worship; it is a form of gnosis. Understanding the effect certain colors produce on the brain would be a very good analogy. You know nothing of the Freemasonic Craft, while as I may yet to be initiated, I have done my own solemn duty of finding the way. You can not label all masons in the same category simply because not all masonic traditions teach the same things. Scottish and York rite differ a great deal from the Blue Lodge.

There are several different branches and sects of Christianity; including Catholicism. Should we lump all of them together as well and see how their network breaks down into today's society? I guarantee you the Vatican will be at the fount of the swordpoint; which is interesting because wasn't Italy an Axis power during WWII? So the Pope condoned the killing of Jews, no? So then the other churches did as well by your logic. Illogical logic is illogical, my good sir... Learn the law of analogy; it is your best friend to understanding the One-Word.

Also there is a big difference in real death and a mock death. You should probably try and figure that out. Nobody ever really 'dies' in an initiation. They merely kill the egoistic and selfish desires of themselves in a metaphoric and symbolic sense.
edit on 12-11-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Realizing and understanding the importance and power of symbols is not worship; it is a form of gnosis. Understanding the effect certain colors produce on the brain would be a very good analogy. You know nothing of the Freemasonic Craft, while as I may yet to be initiated, I have done my own solemn duty of finding the way. You can not label all masons in the same category simply because not all masonic traditions teach the same things. Scottish and York rite differ a great deal from the Blue Lodge. Also there is a big difference in real death and a mock death. You should probably try and figure that out. Nobody ever really 'dies' in an initiation. They merely kill the egoistic and selfish desires of themselves in a metaphoric and symbolic sense.

are you really going to make me dig up the article about a recent initiation gone wrong?

OH ... YEAH... RIGHT. They got the guns mixed up when doing their anxiety ritual but it was a total accident no questions asked.

I personally know of an ex mason who was in the hospital and was not feeling like himself after heart surgery and was arguing with his wife about going home. She took a shower in his room and he pulled a gun out of her purse and shot through the bathroom wall.

I do personally believe he was "out of it" but had he been a totally different type of person, There would have been charges to PROVE he was out of it... not just a room full of police who decided it was an accident... even though they had a guard on him during his stay because they were concerned about control but in this case it was a public service, not a reason to be concerned or think that maybe at least someone should suggest he be kept away from his house full of guns or maybe have her permit questioned??... but no, none of that.

What I understand about freemason's teachings is that it totally suckers many into a sentimentality about being a part of a club and clubs have representations and meanings behind the symbols and all the nice uber important stuff. This, in your case, is doing exactly what it's supposed to do by distracting you to the way this organization has been used and let me make it very clear that I am completely unimpressed by any excuses for secrecy with all they've got their hands in. It's the same as having a police force over here but then another police force off the books. Understand that the mere basis is a foundation for corruption and imperfect men use it for corrupt things. so when it comes to that kind of white man's gang, all that fluff is just the proud little package they put on it to make you feel all akin to it. Oh yeah, that is SOOOO much more important then the deeds of the men who needs to build such large organizations.... who have done all sorts of crazy stuff.

So, really... why be associated which such "brothers" You can't be unique on your own and just want to be associated with this bad reputation secret society? Or do these particular people outside of your family who associated you to this just feel like really important guys you gotta know?... because it's easy to see how sticking up for this group has just become a really bad habit for many....just because of others they know associated with freemasons. I mean to say it become humorous how important this is to some where they will step right up and defend this notion like they are defending their family.

no, your family are people. freemason club with members who have been part of shaping British empires by being an intimidatingly large group of citizen that will often do the governments Illuminati related bidding.

The pride pulls you in but why can't you just be a man who does his own thing instead taking up for a group whose title has been abused. I'm not here to judge this freemason from THAT freemason. The group status has become abusive. It's practically the english mob. It's synonymous with certain things.

You want support for bombing Iran? Talk to freemasons.

Yeah, I know it's a generalization but it's as spot on as it can be.

How can anybody want to be associated with the elite driven freemasonry goals that we all know all about.... or SHOULD at this point. You know, the Rockefeller plan? The one where English bankers stay in control when the house of cards falls come hell or high water?

And why shouldn't they? They've got so many colorful symbols and rituals to be proud of.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Let me just say I didn't understand any of the mindless, garbled, trash that you just spouted off. Where in the world is the foundation for any of your accusations? Just because you have 'evidence' does that mean that 'evidence' does not exist on behalf of the brothers innocence? Picking one side of a coin to support gets you nowhere. Sometimes you need to change the lenses that you view the world through.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

In the Scriptures, the Hebrew word ba′ʽal is employed with reference to (1) a husband as owner of his wife (Ge 20:3); (2) landowners (Jos 24:11, ftn); (3) “owners of the nations” (Isa 16:8, ftn); (4) “confederates” (literally, “owners [masters] of the covenant”) (Ge 14:13, ftn); (5) owners or possessors of tangibles (Ex 21:28, 34; 22:8; 2Ki 1:8, ftn); (6) persons or things having something that is characteristic of their nature, manner, occupation, and the like, for example, an archer (literally, “owner of arrows”) (Ge 49:23), a “creditor of the debt” (literally, “owner of a debt of his hand”) (De 15:2), “anyone given to anger” (literally, “owner of anger”) (Pr 22:24), “judicial antagonist” (literally, “owner of judgment”) (Isa 50:8, ftn); (7) Jehovah (Ho 2:16); (8) false gods (Jg 2:11, 13). The term hab·Ba′ʽal (the Baal) is the designation applied to the false god Baal. The expression hab·Beʽa·lim′ (the Baals) refers to the various local deities thought of as owning or possessing and having influence over particular places.

The term “Baal” occurs once in the Christian Greek Scriptures, in Romans 11:4, where it is preceded in the Greek text by the feminine article he. Commenting on the use of the feminine article before “Baal” in the Greek Septuagint and Romans 11:4, John Newton wrote in an essay on Baal worship: “Though he is of the masculine gender in the Hebrew, [hab·Ba′ʽal], the lord, yet Baal is called [he Ba′al], = the lady, in the Septuagint; Hos. ii. 8; Zeph. i. 4; and in the New Testament, Romans xi. 4. At the licentious worship of this androgyne, or two-sexed god, the men on certain occasions wore female garments, whilst the women appeared in male attire, brandishing weapons.”—Ancient Pagan and Modern Christian Symbolism, by T. Inman, 1875, p. 119. At times in Israel’s history Jehovah was referred to as “Baal,” in the sense of his being the Owner or Husband of the nation. (Isa 54:5) Also, the Israelites may have improperly associated Jehovah with Baal in their apostasy. The latter appears to be borne out by Hosea’s prophecy that the time would come when Israel, after going into and being restored from exile, would repentantly call Jehovah “My husband,” and no more “My owner” (“My Baal,” AT). The context suggests that the designation “Baal” and its associations with the false god would never again pass the lips of the Israelites. (Ho 2:9-17) The bad connotation that appears to have become attached to the Hebrew word ba′ʽal because of its association with the degraded worship of Baal is thought by some to be the reason the writer of Second Samuel used the names “Ish-bosheth” and “Mephibosheth” (bo′sheth means shame) instead of “Eshbaal” and “Merib-baal.”—2Sa 2:8; 9:6; 1Ch 8:33, 34; see ISH-BOSHETH.

Baal Worship - Little was known about Baal worship aside from the many Scriptural references to it until excavations at Ugarit (the modern Ras Shamra on the Syrian coast opposite the NE tip of the island of Cyprus) brought to light many religious artifacts and hundreds of clay tablets. Many of these ancient documents, now known as the Ras Shamra texts, are thought to be the liturgies of or words spoken by those participating in the rituals at the religious festivals.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

In the Ras Shamra texts, Baal (also called Aliyan [the one who prevails] Baal) is referred to as “Zabul [Prince], Lord of the Earth” and “the Rider of the Clouds.” This harmonizes with a representation of Baal, showing him as holding a club or mace in his right hand and a stylized lightning flash with a spearhead in his left. He is also depicted as wearing a helmet with horns, suggesting an intimate connection with the bull, a symbol of fertility. Normally from late April to September there is hardly any rain in Palestine. In October the rains start and continue throughout winter and into April, resulting in abundant vegetation. The changes of the seasons and the resulting effects were thought to come in cycles because of the never-ending conflicts between the gods. The cessation of the rains and the dying of vegetation were attributed to the triumph of the god Mot (death and aridity) over Baal (rain and fertility), compelling Baal to withdraw into the depths of the earth. The beginning of the rainy season was believed to indicate that Baal had awakened to life. This, it was thought, was made possible by the triumph of Baal’s sister Anath over Mot, allowing her brother Baal to return to his throne. The mating of Baal with his wife, presumably Ashtoreth, was believed to ensure fertility for the coming year.

The farming and cattle-raising Canaanites probably thought that their engaging in a prescribed ritual, a sort of sympathetic magic, helped to stimulate their gods to action according to the pattern enacted at their religious festivals and was necessary to ensure productive crops and herds in the coming year and to avert droughts, locust plagues, and so forth. Hence Baal’s coming to life again to be enthroned and mated with his consort apparently was celebrated with licentious fertility rites, marked by sexual orgies of unrestrained debauchery.

Undoubtedly each Canaanite city built its Baal sanctuary in honor of its local patron Baal. Priests were appointed to conduct the worship at these sanctuaries and the many shrines on neighboring hilltops known as high places. (Compare 2Ki 17:32.) Inside the shrines there may have been images or representations of Baal, whereas near the altars outside were to be found stone pillars (likely phallic symbols of Baal), sacred poles representing the goddess Asherah, and incense stands. (Compare 2Ch 34:4-7; see SACRED POLE.) Male and female prostitutes served at the high places, and besides ceremonial prostitution, even child sacrifice was practiced. (Compare 1Ki 14:23, 24; Ho 4:13, 14; Isa 57:5; Jer 7:31; 19:5.) Worship of Baal was also carried out right on the housetops of the people, from where sacrificial smoke to their god was frequently seen to rise.—Jer 32:29.

There are indications that Baal and other gods and goddesses of the Canaanite pantheon were associated in the minds of their worshipers with certain heavenly bodies. For instance, one of the Ras Shamra texts mentions an offering to “Queen Shapash (the Sun) and to the stars,” and another alludes to “the army of the sun and the host of the day.”

It is, therefore, noteworthy that the Bible makes several references to the heavenly bodies in connection with Baal worship. Describing the wayward course of the kingdom of Israel, the Scriptural record states: “They kept leaving all the commandments of Jehovah . . . , and they began to bow down to all the army of the heavens and to serve Baal.” (2Ki 17:16) Concerning the kingdom of Judah, it is noted that right in the temple of Jehovah there came to be “utensils made for Baal and for the sacred pole and for all the army of the heavens.” Also, the people throughout Judah made “sacrificial smoke to Baal, to the sun and to the moon and to the constellations of the zodiac and to all the army of the heavens.”—2Ki 23:4, 5; 2Ch 33:3; see also Zep 1:4, 5.

Each locality had its own Baal, and the local Baal was often given a name denoting his being attached to a specific locality. For instance, the Baal of Peor (Baal-peor), who was worshiped by Moabites and Midianites, took his name from Mount Peor. (Nu 25:1-3, 6) The names of these local Baals later came to be transferred through a figure of speech (metonymy) to the localities themselves, as, for example, Baal-hermon, Baal-hazor, Baal-zephon, Bamoth-baal. However, although there were many local Baals, officially, among the Canaanites, it was understood that there was actually just one god Baal.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Sex magick is good and doesn't involve sacrifices! This is all christian, anti-masonic propaganda like is been going on since the beginning.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Deuteronomy 23:1 "He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD."

the Lambskin protects my junk while i smooth my stone, so i can get into heaven

+ sex is very good and important to humanity and must not be overlooked

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sebHFX

But surely the ritual, sadistic of abuse pervaded on children is a form of sacrifice. As the girl interviewed on the London radio states - the damage caused to these children almost is like a ritualistic murder. it was the abuse victim herself who mentions ritualistic, Satanic abuse not anyone on ATS with a "Christian" agenda.

I used to try and help abuse victims when I worked as a volunteer for a mental health charity dealing with adults - suffering personality disorders - mainly from abuse and neglect in childhood. I was told by one deeply traumatised man that there indeed exists a ring of child abuse - a secret society of predators of children and what's more he specifically mentioned the BBC and parties arranged for senior staff and high profile celebraties, where he attended as a "rent boy" - it became how he made his living in the 70s & 80s as he'd come from care and was the only means he knew of making his way in the world. I've never forgotten his accounts and the anger in his voice.

The pscychological damage inflicted at such a young age is unbearable for many and sadly a good number who survive into adulthood tragically commit suicide.

Having just returned from a trip to the British Museum and on learning some of the sexual and revolting practices committed by the priests and followers of many of the Sumerian and Egyptian Gods - it's hard not to see many parallels with the ancient pagan Gods and their insatiable demand for a sacrifice of sex and innocent human flesh. Not alot appears to have changed since those days neither!

Perhaps you would also deny that grown men - world leaders run around in Klu Klux Clan outfits at Bohemian Grove once a year - in a ceremony dedicated to the memory of the Sumerian God Molech? Many tales of orgies and such like revolve around those all male gatherings too.

edit on 12-11-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
are you really going to make me dig up the article about a recent initiation gone wrong?
By recent, you mean 8 years ago?

OH ... YEAH... RIGHT. They got the guns mixed up when doing their anxiety ritual but it was a total accident no questions asked.
No need to ask questions. He plead guilty and was sentenced for his crime.

I personally know of an ex mason who was in the hospital and was not feeling like himself after heart surgery and was arguing with his wife about going home. She took a shower in his room and he pulled a gun out of her purse and shot through the bathroom wall.

I do personally believe he was "out of it" but had he been a totally different type of person, There would have been charges to PROVE he was out of it... not just a room full of police who decided it was an accident... even though they had a guard on him during his stay because they were concerned about control but in this case it was a public service, not a reason to be concerned or think that maybe at least someone should suggest he be kept away from his house full of guns or maybe have her permit questioned??... but no, none of that.
So you're saying she was shot, in the hospital, with the gun that she brought into the hospital? And I guess you're saying that being a Mason gave him x-ray vision to see through the wall and know where to shoot to hit his wife?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

It isn't hard to shoot someone through a wall if you know the layout of a room, especially a bathroom.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Yeah, seriously. Why hasn't this landed in the "outrageous" forum already? It's obviously a crapload of speculation and fear-mongering based on a couple half truths and could-be's.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I most certainly concur. I debunked at least two of his statements that were crucial to his entire hypothesis. This thread is simply full of uninitiated fear mongers that don't know how to separate the inside from the outside, and the out from the in. Looking back now, I really can't believe I ever listened to this garbage. The anti-mason campaign is nothing but a deception by the Illuminati or TPTB to make those who are ignorant dwell in fear of that which they need. Simply put, they want you to have nothing to with the Third Eye. Now why would that be?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join