It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to GOP care of Rachel Maddow

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerk_Idiot
reply to post by Annee

We have had the extremism of the left for 4yrs already and will for 4 more years. I am not, nor have I ever been, for extremism on either side. However from the left, violence, threats of violence, known slander, and bribery of elected officials by the President. From what I see that is far more extremism then what I have seen on the right.

What? Extremism of the Left?

You are seriously trying to lay all that on one side of politics?

Talk about Selectivism.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by SaturnFX

Aaaaaaannnd...

Wait, this thread is still here?

Wow -- I better flag this one!

I wasn't going on any merits or flaws with it as a whole, just addressing the issue of state verses personal child raising overall and how the argument being made, especially by someone claiming to be of small government, is ironic and completely against their own values, much less the common person's.

Still, if its removed for being off topic, I can accept that as it is brushing close to terms...I try not to rock the boat too much on those ends, but sometimes issues brush close to areas that can in good faith be debated without crossing the line.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

We have had the extremism of the left for 4yrs already and will for 4 more years. I am not, nor have I ever been, for extremism on either side. However from the left, violence, threats of violence, known slander, and bribery of elected officials by the President. From what I see that is far more extremism then what I have seen on the right.

What? Extremism of the Left?

You are seriously trying to lay all that on one side of politics?

Talk about Selectivism.

Well yes, all the extremism comes from the left.
I read it on the website that also does the unskewedpolls.
you know...truth.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Maam change for just change is NOT good. That leads as surely to extinction as not changing at all. I have been around as long as you have I believe and have seen much good change. I have also seen much bad change. Of the two I prefer the good as I am sure you do too but change just for itself? "Shakes head."

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Oh my.. let me try that again.

I believe that women should have an equal place in the workforce. Nothing more and nothing less. A place where an employer should feel no different hiring a woman over a man when they're both equally qualified.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Selectism? haha. Talk about not being able to read. What I have said is that I have been seeing far more extremism from the left these last few years then I have from the right. The fact it is CONDONED by the government, New Black Panthers at the polling booths, union members attacking people on video for instance, Holder stating that the Justice Department will charge bullies in schools but only if they are white and white kids can not be bullied, only confirms this. After all it is a Left government that has been in power. The really frightening thing is what I have seen over the last few days which I have never seen before which is WHY after all these years I am posting so much. I have never seen so much racism, ageism, classism, and sexism before. Or perhaps that is the change you were hoping for? Perhaps it is because Obama has been elected again? I do not know but it is new. You should pay attention to it.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackBauer
Oh my.. let me try that again.

I believe that women should have an equal place in the workforce. Nothing more and nothing less. A place where an employer should feel no different hiring a woman over a man when they're both equally qualified.

Very good

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Selectism? haha. Talk about not being able to read. What I have said is that I have been seeing far more extremism from the left these last few years then I have from the right.

Read this.

I think you are completely bias or blind.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I see that nearly everyone here agrees on a few things.

1. Tolerance is dead in the US, it has become a dirty word to everyone

2. Respect for others morals/values/ideas is also dead, everyone wants respect for their views but refuse to even think about respecting others

3. Non-judgmentalism is an anachronism relegated to the 60's, again dead

4. Hatred for anyone who holds any view, be it political, religious, or value based is encouraged and has become a new virtue. Calling people moth####fu### and bull####ters is now a moral virtue extolled by current roll models for our youth.

5. Thinking that if someone disagrees with you they are evil, or racist, or homophobic, or whatever negative connotation one wants to give is completely appropriate and is now a moral virtue extolled by the media and our children's roll models.

99% of the responders here have proved the new morality of hatred, suspicion and intolerance in extreme measures to be the new moral virtue of Americans.

Welcome to the world of hatred you have created. All of you!!!

You, yes you, the pro-lifer, you the pro-abortionist, you the pro leftist, you the pro rightest - your discourse and intolerance and inability to work for the good of the country - you have all KILLED the UNITED STATES.

We are now a nation of game theorists, so intent on being right, we will destroy anything that would lead to the common good.

Shame on all of you. Keep blaming each other and realize you have lost the ability to care for your fellow americans, keep name calling and realize you are teaching your children that screaming at people is the way Americans handle their disagreements.

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is now officially DEADis now officially DEADis now officially DEADis now officially DEAD
it is now
the Blue United States versus the Red United States of America,
long may my side win and your side be crushed like ants because
you won't agree with me.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Sorry if that is a link it didn't make it. Please correct it before the local liberal's who threatened to kill me and my family actually get the guts. (I really do not think they will.)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

No matter how much two people disagree on something i believe there is always a common ground somewhere.
I can imagine there's plenty more i agree with you on as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

He's the first President in history to win reelection without a mandate, of course there's not going to be uplifting celebration. He didn't lose 9 million voters these last 4 years but pull out a win anyway because he created a coherent forward looking agenda. He attacked, and so even in victory, they must attack. That's what their house is built on now. THIS IS AN ASTOUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR US! The man won less votes than GW did in 2004. We are defeating this, it's like what Obama always says about the economy (but actually true, haha) we are moving in the right direction just too slowly for now.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Is Rachel, really a Raymond?
America wants to know

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Says the government paid talking head. You know if it came from someone in the middle, it would have more credibility. But alas no.

However she does make a few valid points, but she nestes within some very convenient lies to make them more believable. I'm sure it's already been properly torn apart and as well defended by the time this post hits, so I don't need to go into it.

I just want to say this. How can we have valid discussion of anything when people don't really know the whole truth about any issue out there? And even when information is brought forth, people don't want to actually argue for the truth. People seem to be dedicated to making sure they are percieved right than to be dedicated to the truth.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

1.It is in a very literal way physically impossible for a person to become President of the United States if he really is not born here.

2. Ronald Regan stated that for the rich to pay less taxes that the middle class was unfair.

3. The Republican congress did nothing to help the economy during the last 4 years. Based upon the statements of there leaders, there primary responsibility was to insure that our current President did not get a second term.

4. If the economy was the priority why so much an emphasis upon abortion and womens rights? Roe vs. Wade was passed because of the consequence of children being born, that there natural mothers rejected (in many cases even before they left the womb). Statistically many of these individuals ended up in prison, for very serious crimes.

5 Chrysler and GM had no intention of undermining U.S. employment. Simply stated they are in the process of expanding into other markets.

6. WMR was unable to present years of taxes to the American public. For the record if one want to avoid paying taxes all one needs is a Swiss bank account.

7. How can one claim that they will collect no extra taxes, under the circumstances and still fix our economic problem? That is impossible....

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMatrixusesYou

Freedom of Religion and Freedom of the Press are in the same amendment. I say its time for separation of Press and State to the same extent we seem to want to enforce church and state.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

yes Ohio is one of our states, therefore its subject to the same voter fraud every state has had over the decade(see supreme court testimony by the programmer of the diebold voting machines)

yea he did win and even if he didn't by now because the media says he did its a moot point as proven by previous elections, and if he was born in Hawaii then why the blatant fake birth certificates and multiple social security numbers, not that it matters we have real issues to deal with like rachel maddow peddling party politics.

and the bls didnt make up fake unemployment rates, it cherry picked data to support the current administration
and the congressional research service can find TONS of evidence that trickle down economics sucked so helping the rich does just that.. help the rich.

and the polls arent skewed in any way,(see ron pauls treatment by msnbc and other media at the start of the election, see states and media declare winners before the votes are even counted)

and climate change is real, depending on what cherry picked data you use it can go up or down
and rape really does cause pregnancy because sex is the leading cause of children
and evolution is a theory not a thing
and benghazi was an attack, our response was the scandal
and nobody is taking anyones guns yet but they are working towards it all the time
and taxes havent gone up, at least for you and your friends
the deficit is going down along with our credit rating, our educational rating, our savings etc
and saddam hussein did not have wmds but people like u and the media sure peddled the idea for the neocons
the moon landing was real, however truths about ufos is still ridiculed despite reliable testimony
and fema isnt building concentration camps, they are call internment camps, much like we had for the japanese
and UN observers arent taking over texas they are all about world government

and as for the insurance industry and financial industry, the communist parts are the parts where scams were sanctioned by our government are nobody is going to jail even when they are caught

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic

Freedom of Religion and Freedom of the Press are in the same amendment. I say its time for separation of Press and State to the same extent we seem to want to enforce church and state.

Hmm. You're right there. I would like to say however that Maddow isn't the press. More like commentary or opinion giver/opinion implanter. But liberals think she is the press and that ignorance makes what she was saying completely bunk even if she was right.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm disgusted that she would sully conspiracy theorists by connecting them with Republicans.

and nobody is taking away anyone's guns,

Really? Not even the UN Small Arms Treaty?

and FEMA is not building concentration camps,

No-they're already built. Republicans should know about them, because they built them. Their hero, Reagan, set up concentration camps for illegal immigrants, and somehow, an illegal immigrant was never placed in one. Look up Rex 84, and Operation Cable Splicer and Operation Garden Plot.

I'm surprised she didn't say,

"And it's stupid to hoard food,

And gold is useless,

And Bin Laden made Building 7 fall down."

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You are correct. It is very difficult to find the truth but not impossible. Well maybe not the WHOLE truth. That is also a function if interpretation. Different people see different things different ways. The best you can do is to try and remove any bias from your own eyes to start. I call them blinders as used on horses.
Then listen to everyone and think about what they say and what you see yourself. That will get you close. I remember the head of a multimillion dollar company I worked for asking me why when I was being paid more then anyone else in the company I was listening to the retard who was sweeping the floor. Not my word for him. My answer was you can find answers from anyone if you are willing to listen.
Then I explained the answer to her problem which had been given to me by a person she considered a retard. LOL. I think I changed her world view a little.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join