It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to GOP care of Rachel Maddow

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You misunderstood, and I don't have the time to explain it to you at the moment. Maybe later tonight I will PM you and we can discuss things there.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerk_Idiot
reply to post by Hefficide

Once again deflection. LOL. Is there no value in your core beliefs? Or are you willing to negotiate ANYTHING to get along? Are we once again to go the path of Lord Chamberlain? Is that what you stand for? That led to millions of deaths because the only thing he believed in was compromise. Or do you really do not have any core beliefs?

Of course that IS the liberal position. Anything for the majority. My daughter was once attacked by four other kids on the school bus. She followed the liberal rules by not fighting back at least until they were going to steal her $700 dollar clarinet. Then she fought back. The bus driver saw the whole thing, the four kids admitted to everything, the camera recorded everything, and as the police officer said my daughter was going to be arrested for fighting back. It was easier for him to arrest one person then four. I would not allow it. When he decided to arrest me the VP of the school kicked him off the school grounds. I am sure from your replies that if that had been you, being a good liberal, you would have sacrificed your daughters future to get along now wouldn't you? That is the compromise you wish.

Your story has nothing to do with compromise...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

The Democratic party is not what it use to be either.

Ok, from my personal observation, I clean peoples homes for a living, these 300,000 dollar homes in the burbs, been doing it for years,

Many are Obama supporters, I live in the inner city they know I am of mixed heritage and they know where I live.

I also make jewelry, I am a bead weaver amongst other things,

Here is the deal, here is the hypocrisy, I have numerous times invited them to come and see my jewelry, some of which have been featured in magazines, they openly admit the are afraid to come into my neighborhood.

One lady admitted she moved out of town, she only lived a few miles from me, because she didn't want her kids going to inner city schools with blacks, yet she supported Obama.

One is a Catholic, the other protestant, and all the women I clean for are Christian.

What do you call these kinds of people?
These bleeding heart liberals, who wont step foot in my neighborhood yet need to ease their conscience by voting Obama, I call them hypocritical beotches.

Keep telling me about tolerance.
Tell me about acceptance,
Tell me about compromise, they are the racist, most of my neighborhood is black, guess what, we get along fine, we resonate with one-another, those suburban housewives, don't have a damn clue nether do their college educated kids, and I am still here, they ran away. I love the diversity of my family and the beauty of the inner city, I could never live like those damn stepford wives.

I am angry, I am mad as hell, and I am not going to pussyfoot around anymore.

edit on 033030p://bThursday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The problem is people will no longer calmly just listen to other people's point of view. It will get a lot worse before it gets better.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Once a few years back one of the ladies was shocked that her, " cleaning
lady was capable of using a computer, she said she even talked about it to her coworkers, said it to my face.

This same one told me how much she LUUUVED the movie,
The Help

Please don't patronize me mam.

link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

What do you call these kinds of people?
These bleeding heart liberals, who wont step foot in my neighborhood yet need to ease their conscience by voting Obama, I call them hypocritical beotches.

Keep telling me about tolerance.
Tell me about acceptance,
Tell me about compromise, they are the racist, most of my neighborhood is black, guess what, we get along fine, we resonate with one-another, those suburban housewives, don't have a damn clue nether do their college educated kids, and I am still here, they ran away. I love the diversity of my family and the beauty of the inner city, I could never live like those damn stepford wives.

I am angry, I am mad as hell, and I am not going to pussyfoot around anymore.

YAY!

Had to quote it to repeat it!

link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You misunderstood, and I don't have the time to explain it to you at the moment. Maybe later tonight I will PM you and we can discuss things there.

It seems I'm getting snowed in so I may have all evening.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I'm compromising.

I'm joining the Libertarian Party.

I hopemany more do the same.

If you are talking the Libertarian party that nominated Ron Paul...than good for you. Disagree, but at least he isn't looking to legislate values...no big government in the home...gay marriage, pot etc.

If you mean the libertarian party that nominated David Koch as a VP years back...then god help you.

Not sure if RP will run again? Just watch your back...you can't be the only defector moving to the Libertarian party and the TP will need a home if the GOP kicks them out. Don't get hi-jacked.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thanks bee.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

MADDOW said no one was trying to take the guns ...
The UN is trying. I don't know if they will be able to do it or not ... but they ARE trying.
Therefore .. she is wrong.

Puhleese Flyers. Don't go mental on me now. You knew what she was talking about....Ya know who else is trying to take our guns? Iran!! They don't want us to have them! Maddow lies!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Dunno about those people - but I am a bleeding heart type ( I don't like the term but I will wear it. I care about the disenfranchised and forgotten very deeply ) and I live just south of Atlanta in a neighborhood that does fall into the top ten cities for violent crime in the US.

So, in my case at least, I practice what I preach - and I do it in the area where it's most needed.

Not all socially conscious people do so from the comfort of the other side of the tracks.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Oh goodness. I'm not going mental. (I just sent you a U2U
) Really .. reading her rant that's what I get out of it. If you see something different, Indigo, .. then god bless your heart .. that's fine. I REALLY see her being exactly what the left says the right is ... just a bunch of rhetoric and intolerance and stereotyping.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I voted Libertarian this time around. I just couldn't live with myself if I voted for Obama or Romney. I knew that the Libertarian candidate (Johnson) wouldn't get elected, but I had hoped to see a bigger turnout for the Libertarians. I had hoped for more protest votes against the corruption and lies from both of the other parties ...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I voted Libertarian this time around. I just couldn't live with myself if I voted for Obama or Romney. I knew that the Libertarian candidate (Johnson) wouldn't get elected, but I had hoped to see a bigger turnout for the Libertarians. I had hoped for more protest votes against the corruption and lies from both of the other parties ...

I voted for Romney because I thought he had the best chance.

But now?

The thing is NOT to wait until 2015 to start working on a new candidate.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

But now?

Rubio...no doubt that is the 2016 nominee. Young...latino..it answers the demographic challenge. they will start positioning him to run in 3...2....1...NOW

Marco Rubio Heads to Iowa. 2016 Starting Already?
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

But now?

You guys should give up now... The economy will be healed by then

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
From the OP.nd Benghazi was an attack on us, it was not a scandal by us.
Of course, then why did the entire administration blame it on a movie clip?
Why did the administration do nothing to help those Seals and the ambassador?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
From the OP.nd Benghazi was an attack on us, it was not a scandal by us.
Of course, then why did the entire administration blame it on a movie clip?
Why did the administration do nothing to help those Seals and the ambassador?

Here is the thing. Both...Both of what you say above are false. I know it seems shocking when day after day you turn on the news and they are saying one thing, but it is not reality. Dig...research the claims by the media...

Benghazi had a bit more push on the BS meter than most right wing nonsense, because the general MSM...not just the right wing media,...pushed the story line of it being a youtube clip and when the media's story crumbled, they got pissed at the Administration....but if you read all the statements and sort through what the administration actually told the media...no BS...they never outright said it was the video and even from the begining talked terrorism. If there is a scandal it is how the media created a story that wasn't accurate and then blamed the whitehouse for not disabusing them of the inaccurate story...which honestly is not the CIAs job to straighten out the media.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Unfortunately it is about more than him being brown. Mia Love lost she is black and a Mormon and had a good speaking slot at the convention, unfortunately she wanted to gut the Department of Education. If Rubio can break from the party line enough he may be a contender if he just toes the party line and social agenda he will come off as a latino Romney.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
GREAT commentary by Rachel. IMHO, she is the smartest person they have on MSNBC. The GOP should listen to her, she is absolutely right. The Republican party of religious fundamentalists is fading fast. I'm beginning to think the two next major parties will be the Libertarians and the Democrats.

I agree.

I really just started watching her and I'm very impressed.

I watched this live. It was awesome.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join