It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP feeding SANDY? (The Conspiracy Side)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by pianopraze

HAARP can affect thousands of miles away:

Yes

And why Tesla? Well... if you look on the original HAARP patent, you find a reference to a N. Tesla:

So Tesla was referenced in Eastlund's patent.

Can you provide the link between Tesla and HAARP please?

The patent has nothing to do with HAARP, it doesn't even mention HAARP.

I'm sorry to say but you've got it all wrong.

Ok:

BACKGROUND

On Nov. 3, 1993, the U.S. Air Force announced that the prime contractor on the first phase of the HAARP project was ARCO Power Technologies, Inc. (APTI). At the time the project was put out for bids, APTI was a subsidiary of Atlantic Richfield Oil Company (ARCO) and owned the patent rights to various patents pertaining to the HAARP project, such as those invented by Bernard J. Eastlund. How did a small subsidiary get the military contract for such a large project? One that was five times large than APTI's annual budget? The answer seems to lie in the patents owned at the time by APTI.

THE PATENTS

ARCO Power Technologies Incorporated (APTI) held twelve patents...

For your information and for public release, here are those twelve patents. Note carefully the titles.

HAARP PATENTS (Assigned to APTI, Inc.)

U.S. Patent 4686605:
Method And Apparatus For Altering A Region In The Earth's Atmosphere,
Ionosphere, And/Or Magnetosphere
Inventors: Eastlund; Bernard J., Spring, TX
Assignees: APTI, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Issued: Aug. 11, 1987
Filed: Jan. 10, 1985

link

The Eastlund patent is the patent to do exactly what HAARP does, heat the ionosphere etc.

No one I've seen except you now denies the Eastlund patent's connection to HAARP.

Who's obfuscating?
edit on 29-10-2012 by pianopraze because: forgot link

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Guys... seriously... you should know by now that PHAGE is playing the semantics game.

HAARP is a research station, nothing more...

This does not mean that the data from HAARP can't be used in another secret ionospheric heater.

So, when PHAGE says that HAARP is not steering the hurricane, he is TECHNICALLY correct, as HAARP only refers to the low power research stations that would be providing the information to the higher power, secret stations that actually carry out the weather modification.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

Why don't you put links for your ex text or is it from other BS HAARP sites

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I've wondered about this myself, but I love my tinfoil hat.

Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory had an episode on HAARP where a scientist showed that it was possible to manipulate weather. I don't have time to look for that episode. It should be on youtube. It's been a while since I've seen it -- I do not remember the scientific specifics off the top of my head.

As for what effect it will have on the election (if any), the storm will be hitting states that are solidly Dem (New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, DC, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island). Pennsylvania leans Obama.

Virginia is a toss up. North Carolina leans Romney.

I don't have time right now to read this entire thread. Maybe someone has come up with a good reason why anyone would bother to stage a massive storm like this (if they could).

It's an interesting idea though. Until we know what the aftermath looks like, we aren't going to know what effect it will have on the election.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Speaking of conspiracy, have a look at this: 1997 Hurricane Sandy Simulation

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
And just like that all the live feed cam are no working?

www.earthcam.com/

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Why don't you put links for your ex text or is it from other BS HAARP sites
Why don't you research for yourself. I DO provide links. You have the basic idea of the conversation.
Everyone needs to make up their own mind, through their own research...looking at both sides of the coin....not being in "awe" from the face of the coin. Every coin has 2 sides.

On another note, here's an article written today, from the Associated Press.

One of the major components in the ferocity of the storm is that it is swinging inland — anywhere from Delaware to New York, but most likely southern New Jersey — almost a due west turn, which is unusual, Uccellini said.AP News Article

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
YES

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
The answer to the question posed in the thread's title is yes. Hurricane Sandy was created by HAARP.

Prove this and I will eat my hat. No sauce, just cut it up with scissors and eat it dry.

WOOPS! You cant.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by Red Cloak
The answer to the question posed in the thread's title is yes. Hurricane Sandy was created by HAARP.

Prove this and I will eat my hat. No sauce, just cut it up with scissors and eat it dry.

WOOPS! You cant.

It can't be proven!!! It can't be DIS-proven either!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I may be way off here, but from what I've seen, people claim HAARP interaction when they find anomalies in cloud cover, IR sat pictures etc. So why don't someone go ahead and compare pictures from earlier hurricanes (as there are more than plenty) and start spotting the anomalies with this one!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
Uuuuuh excuse me...but...to my own UNDERSTANDING..didn't PP agree with what i had said??? Yet, you agree with his post...and disagree with what i've said?

no. PP communicated something according to his own understanding. his understanding is founded (fairly well) on a scientific understanding. there are many similarities between what you and he are saying. PP is not missing the piece of information that you continue to refuse.

...what makes an electromagnetic wave any different, if it wants to move something in the atmosphere?..

there are ranges of electromagnetic radiation (radio frequency, the kind that HAARP uses) which oscillate at equivalent frequencies in the human hearing range. however, because they are EM frequency, you cannot hear them. EM frequency travels through the medium, not as a physical transition of the particles (sound), but as an electronic transition of the particles (wireless). and an electronic transition is not the same as an electric potential (RE: your confusion about lighting, electric, and wireless, electronic......BTW, i DID read the whole thread, thanks). so basically, you are talking about three different things here in this thread, conflating them all together, and telling people that actually understand your point of confusion that they are full of it. all because you are such an incredible whiz about FREQUENCIES. very nice.

thus, to answer your quoted question, an EM wave (HAARP) does NOT MOVE ANYTHING. it moves nothing at all! there is no physical movement caused by an EM wave.

i am not saying that it cannot have some type of effect on the atmosphere or the earth ground. pianopraze has indicated very well how such an affect can be achieved through the electromagnetic resonances. but no where does PP claim that EM and sound frequency are equivalent or can be compared in any realistic fashion.

Also, i am a radio communications (satellite) technician by trade, an audio engineer by hobby, and a graduate student of biophysics. if you still think i am only hissing with nothing to back it up, do feel free do learn something about quantum mechanics (the underlying science of radio frequency communications) at my new thread HERE.

oh, yeah. and one last thing.... try following your own advice, huh?

spittintruth said:
....Why don't you research for yourself.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Sandy has all the food she needs. Don't call her fat though, all we need is a pissed of super female storming around.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

But as far as I know, no-one has ever explained in clear, concise, meteorological terms, how 'heating the ionosphere' (as the Sun does every day) affects pressure systems in the troposhere

This is partly because no-one making such sci-fi claims has the faintest idea of what weather systems are.

Nonetheless, I'm sure that every time there is a big storm affecting a heavily populated area in the USA or Europe someone whill claim it's cause dby AARP (because such storms could never occur naturally, could they?)

And anyway, how is everyone so sure HAARP wasn't busy steering Son-tinh? It can't be doing both!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mrraptor

Or, perhaps, show how this hurricane followed an unpredicted trajectory that cannot be explained meteorologically?

Oh, they can't, because the Euro model has been pretty much spot on for days (perhaps the Europeans are steering it?
_

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
This picture was posted on The Weather Space facebook page on Saturday 1:11 pm from Gloucester, MA

And here's a couple of pictures I've taken recently i England (not as good, I admit, but seriously what have cirumzenithal arcs and halos got to do with Hurricane Sandy?)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

HAARP can affect thousands of miles away:
No. Notice that the graphic is talking about 100Hz. HAARP does not transmit at 100Hz. HAARP can affect a portion of the ionosphere above Gakona, Alaska. Within that portion of the ionosphere low powered ELF/VLF radiation can be induced when ionospheric conditions are favorable. The graphic is showing the extent of coverage of the VLF signal.

And why Tesla? Well... if you look on the original HAARP patent, you find a reference to a N. Tesla:
Yes, a reference which has nothing to do with HAARP. Interesting side note though. Within that reference it is discovered that the conspiracy theorists' hero, Nicola Tesla, was in favor of eugenics. I wonder why that is never mentioned.

The only method compatible with our notions of civilization and the race is to prevent the breeding of the unfit by sterilization and the deliberate guidance of the mating instinct, Several European countries and a number of states of the American Union sterilize the criminal and the insane. This is not sufficient.

www.pbs.org...

Let's look what else that patent says that HAARP can do:
As has been pointed out, that patent is not for HAARP. It is for a system far more powerful than HAARP and even with that, the weather modification claim is purely speculative.
edit on 10/29/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hi, I skimmed the patent he linked, and I was wondering if you, or someone capable of calm, rational thinking (spitting truth and tecumte, you may be excused), could clarify what is meant by or referred to here, as I'm not a scientist or an engineer or smart enough to interpret it for myself...

In recent years, a number of experiments have actually been carried out to modify the ionosphere in some controlled manner to investigate the possibility of a beneficial result. For detailed discussions of these operations see the following papers: (1) Ionospheric Modification Theory; G. Meltz and F. W. Perkins; (2) The Platteville High Power Facility; Carrol et al.; (3) Arecibo Heating Experiments; W. E. Gordon and H. C. Carlson, Jr.; and (4) Ionospheric Heating by Powerful Radio Waves; Meltz et al., all published in Radio Science, Vol. 9, No. 11, November, 1974, at pages 885-888; 889-894; 1041-1047; and 1049-1063, respectively, all of which are incorporated herein by reference. In such experiments, certain regions of the ionosphere are heated to change the electron density and temperature within these regions. This is accomplished by transmitting from earth-based antennae high frequency electromagnetic radiation at a substantial angle to, not parallel to, the ionosphere's magnetic field to heat the ionospheric particles primarily by ohmic heating. The electron temperature of the ionosphere has been raised by hundreds of degrees in these experiments, and electrons with several electron volts of energy have been produced in numbers sufficient to enhance airglow. Electron concentrations have been reduced by a few percent, due to expansion of the plasma as a result of increased temperature.

Specifically, what does the electron temperature being raised by hundreds of degrees actually amount to in real world terms?
It sounds like a significant result that certainly would affect something? But then again, how much does the upper atmosphere fluctuate normally in terms of temperature, if at all?
Also, is this actually the HAARP patent, or is it a hypothetical instrument, and what relationship does HAARP actually have to what is referred to here?
Thanks.
[
edit on 29-10-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Perhaps you missed the post about the 7 types of EM waves i posted. the only difference between any type of wave is the frequency. Sound waves are called "sound" waves because of the frequencies that are audible. High Frequency waves are above what we can hear and a HIGHER FREQUENCY. In essence, they ARE the same thing, just classified differently. A wave form is a wave form, no matter what frequency it travels at or what name they give it. Wave forms make things vibrate. When things begin to vibrate, they act violently and cause things to break.

if a sound wave operates in HZ...and an electromagnetic wave operates in HZ...aren't they the same elements? It's not like sound waves operate in HZ and electromagnetic waves operate in volts. Sound waves, electromagnetic waves, microwaves, gamma ray waves, etc, etc...are all the same, just different frequencies. Only difference between them is application. You wouldn't use an electromagnetic wave to produce sound, and you wouldn't use a sound wave to move a hurricane.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
So much pseudo-science and confusion coming from the OP. Comparing the similarities of sound and EM waves with those of red and green apples!? I wouldn't know where to start with this one coming in so late so I'll let others carry on, but if anything, the OP's argument would surely dissuade anyone with reasonable knowledge from thinking HAARP had anything to do with this hurricane.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join