It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Strange is Happening (something approaches)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
For the past few days, alot of strange things have started happening.

It started with a nightmare, or a vision, im not sure what it was.
I usually dream about being someone/something else in another world, and i enjoy my time there. It is a refreshing and enlightening experience because it always feels spiritually-positive and I learn something about existence. Not this time, it was less of a dream and more of a warning.

[EDIT] i gave them names to clear any confusion
About a week ago, i had my first nightmare in a very long time. I "cloned/seperated" myself into 4 beings,
--- an older version of myself (Dan)- about 30
--- normal me ((Daniel)- 18
--- a female version (Denny)- 18
--- an older female version (Danielle)- late 20s

We (I) were here on earth in my room, which is rare because i dont usually dream about earth, much less being in my room. Dan was in bed, paralyzed, or at least he looked paralyzed, he seemed to be in shock or something. His eyes were open but he didnt blink nor move his eyes.. Denny and Danielle called me (Daniel) to come over and see what was wrong with him. They told me he wouldnt talk or move and i "went into his mind" and asked him what was wrong.

I could sense him being scared and i felt dread closing in on me. He whispered in my mind a single word "_______" (i dont know if i should say it here, its a location in the US)

As soon as he said that, the door flung open and this horrible gust of wind/tremor knocked me and the female versions down and something "dead" washed over us. We couldnt move, talk or struggle, only think and the fear i experienced was unlike anything i have ever felt before. It was so strong that i woke up sweating with my heart racing and my body felt numb.

Now here's the strange part, this same week, my family decided to go on a trip to the very same location that my older self told me. They decided to go the day after i had the "dream" and its very unlike them to plan something that quickly, especially when its a few states away. They left yesterday and they wouldnt stop asking me to go with them. They almost tried to drag me out of the house lol. Deep inside, i knew i should've gone with them but lately i've been making really bad choices even against my will. I cant explain it without sounding like a nut-job, which lately, i've started to suspect im becoming lol

[CONTINUED..]
edit on 27-10-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock

For the past few days, alot of strange things have started happening.

It started with a nightmare, or a vision, im not sure what it was.
I usually dream about being someone/something else in another world, and i enjoy my time there. It is a refreshing and enlightening experience because it always feels spiritually-positive and I learn something about existence. Not this time, it was less of a dream and more of a warning.

About a week ago, i had my first nightmare in a very long time. I "cloned/seperated" myself into 4 beings, an older version of myself (about 30), normal me (18), a female version (around 18) and an older female version (late 20s)Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock

Okaaaaay, so which will you label the older version? Let's say older version 1 (20 yrs old) and older version 2 (30 yrs old) for clarity.

We (I) were here on earth in my room, which is rare because i dont usually dream about earth, much less being in my room. Older me was in bed,...

Okay, so which older version are you in this scenario?

I could sense him being scared and i felt dread closing in on me. He whispered in my mind a single word "_______" (i dont know if i should say it here, its a location in the US)

Might as well say it, this is ATS you know so anything (almost) goes in threads. Mods will decide what should be allowed to be read in your posts

Now here's the strange part, this same week, my family decided to go on a trip to the very same location that my older self told me....

Again, which older version is this one?

Interesting read so far...looking forward to the rest of your dream

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
You... Let them go alone?

Should have tooled up, bunkered down.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I think the location was a "safe place" that my older self tried to tell me to go to, before that thing or w/e it was intervened.

I'm usually calm and sound-minded, but recently i've been really anxious and my thoughts are all mangled up and most run on a repetitive loop.

Like i said, i'm also making really bad choices even though im aware of what im doing,
like a funny guy once said "Its like my mind has a mind of its own" lol

I've been getting urges to run away (its like something is calling me)
I've started drinking again ( i feel like im being drugged)
I've started talking to some really shady people (Strangers that seem to know how to push my buttons)
Friends have stopped talking to me out of the blue
I've gotten random bans from sites that i usually go to for laughs and whatnot

and i can't stop eating sugar, i usually avoid it because i get really tired and fatigued after the sugar-rush but now i cant stop, im already really tired and im still eating/drinking sugary stuff right now.

so basically, i feel like something out there is trying to break my defenses.
I know how this sounds, trust me, but its true, the paranoia is setting in, i feel like im being watched.

I don't know if i should let this play out, to try to fight it or what.
For the first time in a long time, i'm afraid.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

Are you sure you don't have diabetes with all your sugar consumption????

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I changed the Op to make it less confusing.

The word was "Illinois"
Well, it wasnt really a word, its what i interpreted it as.
It was strange, it was a sound, but in the form of a thought.

It sounded like "Illinois" to me

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Necrocharadon

I do believe i was supposed to go with them, but i dont think theyre in any danger, i think im the one whos screwed since i stayed behind.

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Are you sure you don't have diabetes with all your sugar consumption????

lol yes im pretty sure i dont have diabetes. I know this isnt normal behavior, and thats what bothers me, i KNOW i shouldnt be doing this, and yet i cant seem to control myself.

And not in a "i dont have any willpower" sort of way, this is more of "something is trying to make me do something and im losing"
edit on 27-10-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

In all honesty, I think you have a serious medical issue happening, and you NEED to go see your primary care physician A.S.A.P.!!! The sugar thing, could be that you are a diabetic, but your scattered thoughts could be anything from drug/alcohol abuse, depression, mental illness or even a brain tumor. There is no time to waste, get to a doctor, get yourself healthy, and PLEASE be open with your parents. I am SURE they have noticed the changes in your behavior and are worried about you.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

crazy ass dream! I've been having remarkably vivid and realistic dreams lately, as with you usually I'm dreaming of another place or having a series of random dreams that I never remember. Just last night I had a dream I went back to my childhood home, and there was a girl I grew up with there and she had gotten really cute and told me a bunch of stuff about her life.. Today I look her up on facebook, she looks EXACTLY like she did in teh dream (let me add I haven't seen her in 10+ years), and EVERYTHING she told me in the dream checks out to be true. I think we are all being sent signs in our dreams, we must learn to remember them and try to understand the message sent!

EDIT: hate to say it but you really should have went with them on vacation... and stop eating so much sugar as it really does affect behaviors if you're getting unbalanced with it.
edit on 27-10-2012 by doesntmakesense because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by funnychick

In all honesty, I think you have a serious medical issue happening, and you NEED to go see your primary care physician A.S.A.P.!!! The sugar thing, could be that you are a diabetic, but your scattered thoughts could be anything from drug/alcohol abuse, depression, mental illness or even a brain tumor. There is no time to waste, get to a doctor, get yourself healthy, and PLEASE be open with your parents. I am SURE they have noticed the changes in your behavior and are worried about you.

Peace.

those were some of my first thoughts, but as a spiritual person i tend to look past the physical manifestations.
part of me wishes it was just that, but to deny the meaning in existence is to deny the gift of life itself, so i will continue on this journey.

Of course, if things get bad and i feel like my well being is at risk, i will go seek help, but until then i will see this through. Thank you for your advice.

Originally posted by doesntmakesense

crazy ass dream! I've been having remarkably vivid and realistic dreams lately, as with you usually I'm dreaming of another place or having a series of random dreams that I never remember. Just last night I had a dream I went back to my childhood home, and there was a girl I grew up with there and she had gotten really cute and told me a bunch of stuff about her life.. Today I look her up on facebook, she looks EXACTLY like she did in teh dream (let me add I haven't seen her in 10+ years), and EVERYTHING she told me in the dream checks out to be true. I think we are all being sent signs in our dreams, we must learn to remember them and try to understand the message sent!

EDIT: hate to say it but you really should have went with them on vacation... and stop eating so much sugar as it really does affect behaviors if you're getting unbalanced with it.
edit on 27-10-2012 by doesntmakesense because: (no reason given)

I do believe there is meaning in many things as well, and i try my best to understand whenever i get a message.
Yes of course, i know what it does and the risks of consuming too much, but like i said, MY MIND IS NOT MY OWN! lol

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

As soon as he said that, the door flung open and this horrible gust of wind/tremor knocked me and the female versions down and something "dead" washed over us. We couldnt move, talk or struggle, only think and the fear i experienced was unlike anything i have ever felt before.

That was ominous. I would say you were visited and the object of its visit was your brother. What happened to your brother in that brief moment after "death" washed into the room and before you woke up?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

My advice to you is cut out the sugar, go for it will all your might. My reasons may be strange, but I believe this to be the case at the moment. To much sugar points to parasites in you intestines, as they build up in numbers the danger increases.Why? because as you may know vampires need blood, this is their doorway in to your space. Once there are enough in numbers, there astral brothers can enter your mind space. From there a little like the movie inception they can really strip you down. So you have been warned, remember that alcohol is sugar also. the list goes on and on, but the good news is there are alternatives.So investigate and take the leap, I have and I am living in a whole new world. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
My logical deduction would be to assume you would have died (or gotten paralyzed) if you had of gone with them. Had you not had that dream, in all likelihood you would have went on that trip... especially if they were so intent on making you go they'd almost drag you out of the house. It's safe to say you would be in Illinois right now were it not for that dream. Assuming I believe what you're saying... my guess would be that your future self was warning you about something. And it seemed to work...
edit on 27/10/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Well, if it is parasites, take some garlic pills every day. They have had a history of helping fight off parasites. And coincidentally, Vampires.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
reply to post by ancientthunder

Well, if it is parasites, take some garlic pills every day. They have had a history of helping fight off parasites. And coincidentally, Vampires.

Clearly not much of a coincidence. Enough garlic in ones body can destroy almost any harmful organism.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I was more trying to illustrate the fact that there is a little bit of fact to many folk tales. I thought it was rather obvious.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder

. To much sugar points to parasites in you intestines, as they build up in numbers the danger increases.Why? because as you may know vampires need blood, this is their doorway in to your space. Once there are enough in numbers, there astral brothers can enter your mind space.

Thats wierd for me because i started to think I was a bit crazy, I have had a thought for a while now that their seems to be a connection between viruses and the occcult. I did a lot of research and the link kept coming up. Bacteria and other parasites may be involved too. Now i know everyone will think I'm crazy.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Dear TheGrandWarlock,

First I think the dream was a warning for you to stay home. I think you did the right thing by staying home, but since you were not sure what the message was, it created a great deal of anxiety. The drinking and sugar binge are a result of the anxiety. Eating and drinking to comfort yourself. To control the sugar binge (I have plenty of experience with this, unfortunately), start eating high protein snacks every couple of hours -- cheese, tuna, chicken, etc.-- and drink lots of water (at least 4 or 5 16 oz bottles a day). To get a nice balance of carbs, eat complex carbs like baked potatoes, yams, sweet potatoes, and fresh raw or cooked veggies. You will get over the sugar binge within a day or so and start feeling better within a few days if not sooner.

Blessings,
yesterdaysreality
edit on 27-10-2012 by yesterdaysreality because: typo

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder

My advice to you is cut out the sugar,to much sugar points to parasites in you intestines, as they build up in numbers the danger increases.Why? because as you may know vampires need blood, this is their doorway in to your space. Once there are enough in numbers, there astral brothers can enter your mind space. From there a little like the movie inception they can really strip you down. So you have been warned.

What kind of parasites do you mean ??
do they live off our blood,is that what you mean by vampire ??
and who are their astral brothers ??

am just wondering cos i got a taste for a bar chocolate and take two sugars in my tea but I can sit down n eat sugary stuff like its going out of fashion.

am quite curious to know what you meant !!!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Please keep us posted on what is happening.
I find this very interesting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join