It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu revealed 14th November

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen

Isn't Mercury passing in front of the sun at this time?

Not according to my Stellarium program, although there is a bit of a line up with venus and saturn on one side, sun/moon, then mercury, almost all in a nice tidy line, so that might be visible during the eclipse (dunno on how visible mercury is at dark though, never knowingly seen it) and would certainly look awesome.

However, none of that changes the fact that OP mentions the guy saying a second sun will be visible. Known planets won't fit the 'prophecy' and would not vindicate a hopeful hippy's delusion.

Speaking of eclipses, could someone please explain to me, with nice simple pictures and pretty colours, how it is that a solar eclipse does not influence the tides in the way that a full moon would? It confuses me. First of all, a full moon is on the other side of the earth to the sun, yet combines withh the gravitation of the sun to produce a higher tide. Yet when the moon is actually lined up RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE SUN, how come THAT doesn't produce a higher tide?
Common sense would dictate that the new moon, being in line with the sun on one side of the earth, would have a higher influence than a full moon, with the sun and the moon on opposite sides of the earth. Wouldn't it?
edit on 11-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

we measure the lunar month by the gradual build up and waning to a full moon, measured at night time when the moons reflected light is most visible, A full moon is not on the other side of the earth to the sun, otherwise it would not reflect any light at all. The moon does not fully rotate around the earth in a single 24 hour period, hence on occasion it is "up there" in the sky during normal daylight hours, just we cant see it due to its angle, being washed out by the sun, clouds etc etc.

During a solar eclipse, it just happens that the moons orbit places it in front of the sun from certain perspectives on earth. From another perspective, say 3000 miles away from the earth, there would be no eclipse at all.

to answer your question in summary, the moons orbit does not suddenly change during any kind of eclipse, it is simply following its usual orbit and coincidence makes and eclipse. Hence, the tides remain normal.

(tides are 90% due to the earths rotation in relation to the moons location, which is why we often get 2 high/low tides each day. The bigger tides concide when the moon is directly above the location on earth from your perspective)

hope this makes sense
edit on 11-11-2012 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by siliconpsychosis

hope this makes sense

Thanks for trying. Sorta, but I am particularly dense.
Well, I thought that full moon WAS when the earth was between the moon and sun, (not completely of course, because that would be a lunar eclipse), with the moon in a position to fully reflect the sun's light onto us. When it's new, it's backside is to the sun creating a shadow on it's face relative to us, which is when it's between the sun and us (not in an eclipse fashion). Therefore, all solar eclipses would take place at new moon, all lunar eclipses (earth's shadow onto moon) at full.
The moon is just now coming to new, and it's rising, in the east, just before the sun. Therefore it is more or less on the same *side* as the sun. When it's full, it rises in the east as the sun has set, therefore on the opposite side from the sun.
The moon's normal tidal influence combines with the sun's tidal influence when it's full, on the opposite side of the earth to the sun (generally speaking), to create higher tides (spring tides). I guess I am unclear as to why this happens when there are two seperate points, on opposite sides of the earth, rather than when new, it is on the same side as the sun and should combine with it better.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

hope this makes sense

Thanks for trying. Sorta, but I am particularly dense.
Well, I thought that full moon WAS when the earth was between the moon and sun, (not completely of course, because that would be a lunar eclipse), with the moon in a position to fully reflect the sun's light onto us. When it's new, it's backside is to the sun creating a shadow on it's face relative to us, which is when it's between the sun and us (not in an eclipse fashion). Therefore, all solar eclipses would take place at new moon, all lunar eclipses (earth's shadow onto moon) at full.
The moon is just now coming to new, and it's rising, in the east, just before the sun. Therefore it is more or less on the same *side* as the sun. When it's full, it rises in the east as the sun has set, therefore on the opposite side from the sun.
The moon's normal tidal influence combines with the sun's tidal influence when it's full, on the opposite side of the earth to the sun (generally speaking), to create higher tides (spring tides). I guess I am unclear as to why this happens when there are two seperate points, on opposite sides of the earth, rather than when new, it is on the same side as the sun and should combine with it better.

I'm willing to be corrected, but I'm pretty certain the sun has negligible effect on the tides. Its 99% moon and earth

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I'm willing to be corrected, but I'm pretty certain the sun has negligible effect on the tides. Its 99% moon and earth

There is correlation between full moon and high tides, and it is to do with the sun being added. (apparently)
To point out the obvious, the only difference between full moon and not, is relative positions of sun, moon, earth (ie, the moon is not 'bigger' or 'fuller' or closer or anything like that).

EDIT
Whoops, just found out the answer to my own question. Spring tides occur at BOTH full and new moons. duurp.

moon/tides

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion

Tides

The highest high tides occur Because the Sun also exerts a gravitational attraction on the Earth, there are also monthly tidal cycles that are controlled by the relative position of the Sun and Moon. when the Sun and the Moon are on the same side of the Earth (new Moon) or on opposite sides of the Earth (full Moon). The lowest high tides occur when the Sun and the Moon are not opposed relative to the Earth (quarter Moons).

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
reply to post by delusion

Tides

The highest high tides occur Because the Sun also exerts a gravitational attraction on the Earth, there are also monthly tidal cycles that are controlled by the relative position of the Sun and Moon. when the Sun and the Moon are on the same side of the Earth (new Moon) or on opposite sides of the Earth (full Moon). The lowest high tides occur when the Sun and the Moon are not opposed relative to the Earth (quarter Moons).

thats a great find! really interesting!

thanks for posting that, you learn something new every day
It really helps to visualise it with a basic 2d picture doesnt it

EDIT:

isnt the "Highest high tide" diagram wrong? surely you would get a bigger bulge on the left (moon+sun in same direction) with no outward bulging on the right?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

EDIT:

isnt the "Highest high tide" diagram wrong? surely you would get a bigger bulge on the left (moon+sun in same direction) with no outward bulging on the right?

From the link that Delusion posted:

When the Earth, Moon and Sun are aligned for Spring Tides, are they highest at Full or New Moon?
"Spring tides are about the same height whether at New or Full Moon, because the tidal bulge occurs on both sides of the Earth...the side toward the Moon ( or sun) and the side away from the Moon (or Sun). They will not be equally high because the distance between the Earth and Sun, and the Earth and Moon both vary and so will their tide producing effectiveness. The highest Spring tides occur when the Moon is at its closest to the Earth...the so-called Perigee Tide."- Dr. Odenwald's ASK THE ASTRONOMER

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

EDIT:

yeah, see, that was my basic question in the first place.
(although I had incomplete information, not knowing there's higher tides at both full and new moon).

It's also an interesting trivia to consider that a solar eclipse can only take place at a new moon, and a lunar at a full one. We don't normally have a good mental picture of these simple movements (unless we're enthusiasts) and getting a good visualisation really makes us appreciate the 'cosmic ballet' going on all the time around us.
edit on 12-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

EDIT:

yeah, see, that was my basic question in the first place.
(although I had incomplete information, not knowing there's higher tides at both full and new moon).

It's also an interesting trivia to consider that a solar eclipse can only take place at a new moon, and a lunar at a full one. We don't normally have a good mental picture of these simple movements (unless we're enthusiasts) and getting a good visualisation really makes us appreciate the 'cosmic ballet' going on all the time around us.
edit on 12-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

Re reading the link and some further research tells that the opposite side tidal bulge is a result of inertia from the earths spin, sorta like a tidal "pole" opposite side of the earth to wherever the moon is at any point. Interesting stuff !

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

The Sun accounts for about 1/3 of the tide.

The solar tidal force is 46% as large as the lunar.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
" It's all true, that ... AND MORE. " someone who knows

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
It is getting cold. About an hour ago @ 20:00hrs EST

Air pressure is increasing

about 9 and 1/2 hours to go

I am in Cairns and the cloud may be lifting.

There is a glow in the East. It is unusual.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Uh oh.

www.cairns.com.au...

Is this the filthy hippie from the OP?

Nope not the same guy.

How many hippies have land in the prime viewing area? People from NASA are going to the hippie's party mentioned in the article. I think the guy you talked to is acting like he's the one throwing the party.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
So at 2 something pm pacific time here, where we can't see the eclipse, Australia will be able to.

There is some doom predicted for it, the mysterious Russian Scientists type.

Возвращение Сергея Апина (24.03.2012)

Something disturbing core of earth and tsunamis everywhere. Though why a shadow would do anything is beyond me.

But I was reflecting on what nibiru is even. Something that likes shadows? Entities that dwell in shadows?

The big problems I see in the world is that all our leaders support insane psycho elites instead of equality and all the people and the technology is in the hand of insane ones.

And nuclear plants are on all the coasts nearly and alot or nearly all on fault lines.

I consider radiation to be Nibiru or Wormwood myself personally.

A friend is writing and telling me that the if you think of earth as a machine that runs on the sun, you can see problems may occur.

I said nonsense, I've lived through many of them haven't I ?

edit on 13-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
So I did a search on solar eclipses and earthquakes. I knew there was a pleaidian one in May of this year.

Solar Eclipse Winds Earthquakes May 20 2012 918 pm EDT Area 51 RENO USA Scotty Degenhardt

Under this video it is claimed that all the predictions came true except the tsuami's, plate changes in a lot of areas and earthquakes.

I don't know if there is anything to solar eclipses causing damage, I'm pretty sure we lived through this quite a few times already.

However, anything that affects nuclear plants I guess could be called Nibiru.

Is a damaged nuclear plant, put in danger by design by luciferian cabal, called nibiru?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

at work and cant watch the vid.. what does the russian scientist say?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Well Im hoping someone on here has the ability to translate russian, since this is a thread elsewhere on line.

And I don't take it overly serious.

What was said, but I can't confirm since I don't speak the language is that, there is a "risk" of this solar eclipse causing a catastrophe, a tsunami, and if so, people would need to head for the hills, go higher. But we can only wait and see. I believe due to the eclipse affecting the core of the planet.

Just another doom prediction, out of countless many.

I do understand earth and her core run on sunlight. And that its odd the moon exactly covers the sun, as if by design, and creates shadow for a while.

It makes sense it would affect her core a tiny bit. Not a lot however.

I don't we'd be told the truth about it, so its more something we need to see if in the next few months more earhtquakes occur, and if something affects the currents.

But I hope for some Russian translators to come on.

Apparently sometime after 2 pm, this afternoon, pacific time, the moon will be closest to the equator or earth's center, so if that does anything I don't know.

Just think if there is any coalitions between eclipses and earthquakes we should note them.

Also if they do affect the core, then they could also disturb ocean currents???

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
www.sergey-apin.ru...

Here it is again, for anyone who can translate. Would really like to know what is being said in full.

The thing is, was thinking, if eclipses can cause earthquakes. If they do affect the core because earth runs on sunshine.

Then what do chemtrails do?

Instead of blocking something harmful like some suspect, could chemtrails be put up to block the sunlight and create earthquakes?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
www.sergey-apin.ru...

Here it is again, for anyone who can translate. Would really like to know what is being said in full.

The thing is, was thinking, if eclipses can cause earthquakes. If they do affect the core because earth runs on sunshine.

Then what do chemtrails do?

Instead of blocking something harmful like some suspect, could chemtrails be put up to block the sunlight and create earthquakes?

oh my gosh

your last few posts are so full of wrong its actually hilarious!

an eclipse is nmothign special, its just like a few minutes of twilight for a small part of the planet, the moon just happens to block the sun for a little while. Its mostly coincidence, and hard science.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by siliconpsychosis

Uh, no they're not. Video, needs a translator.

The part about eclipses causing earthquakes is soemthing that is up for grabs in other words, they're not going to tell us, and they don't even have the real science, so even if a average scientist did speak up and not a black op one, wouldn't trust them.

So, We The People, need to start taking notes and seeing if any earthquakes increase after this. People power, grass roots, down with elitism.

Earth is an overunity machine, and is wound like a Tesla coil and spins due to being wired up. She runs on sunlight indeed.

So I can see this having some problems

But if you read my posts I believe they take cosmic events, ie allignments and possibly eclipses, and fire up HAARP, because we have a very dark hearted group of cosmic criminals, ie. Bush Sr., Kissinger, Rockefeller (David), Rothchilds and more, walking over this planet with their steal boots and holding nations hostage and using very bad technology and trying to bring in the harvest and their dark serpent overlord. In other words, they are insane and extremely psychopathic. One could even argue they're not human.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join