It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Pod UFO's Seen Zooming Across the Sky in Broad Daylight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by wmd_2008

First of all.... I was stating my opinion... I never said fact any where in there.

Second... your video's only help prove that the OPs video is of UFOs.

The video's you linked.... IMO .... have no resemblance other than color.

The point of the videos was not to get an identical video but to show that two birds can fly at the same distance apart for more than a second which YOU claimed they couldn't !

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
OP, ever heard of birds?

Impressionable people make the UFO research crappy.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I have to say, i have become very sceptical of UFOs lately, this is my first post in months. I say birds.

Yes they are moving at a high speed but when zoomed in to the plane that far, my granny throwing a tennis ball across the field of view would 'appear' to be moving at a tremendous speed.

Oh yeah, and the guy commentating saying he will "know for sure" what these objects are soon? Whats that all about? He know where they park? Nope, didnt think so. He's in too deep.
edit on 27-10-2012 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

the 2nd video is reminiscent of Halt's description of the Rendlesham UFO

1. may have either been hovering or landed on some kind of legs
  2. hull seemed internally illuminated
  3. incident took place in forest environment
  4. structure isnt very different from Halt's sketches

possibly alien, earth drone that may be reverse engineered

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Please, watch the following my video, and give me your opinion, can be related to the topic, in some fundamental way...

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

they're bugs or birds... one of the dumbest ufo videos yet...

the guy thinks they're "body snatchers"... hopefully he gets the help he needs...
edit on 27-10-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
And, why dozen as a basis, if we have 10 fingers?

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnik

I only see two things in common with the topic: it's a video, it's on YouTube.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
Goody more aliens.

Not bugs, not birds, not cgi but good old fashion out of this world ufos!

I don't know what it is going to take to convince some of you people.

How can it be that millions or maybe even billions of people can read a story book and believe in a "god" you have never seen but you can see these aliens and not believe?

Ah its because they got space beams beaming from another galaxy and even relaying of some moons making you see what they want you to see there by making up your whole reality, and even if you saw "them" you would soon forget "them"
How's themz for a theory. Besides its either swamp gas, birds, balloons, bad pixels, or its CG.

But on a serious note, I don't like these guys flying around who the hell knows what the hell there up to, probably stealing more cows like the grays like to do, or even kidnapping our plants, eating our cornbread, and eyeballing our pets, and god knows what kind of other crazy things they may be up to.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
-Haven't been to ATS is many many months.

-Come to the UFO forums to check it out.

-Sees an interesting title.

-Sees birds in video.

-Leaves for another few months.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

The guy can't even work out that he is filming a three engined airliner. If that stumps him then he is going to be completely lost in regard to 'analysis' of anything else.

edit on 27-10-2012 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
-Haven't been to ATS is many many months.

-Come to the UFO forums to check it out.

-Sees an interesting title.

-Sees birds in video.

-Leaves for another few months.

As someone who loves to catch BIFs (what us photographers call birds in flight) those are not birds... No they are not dust specs, they would not move out of the frame like they did, dust during the day will only appear if shot with a closed aperture and dust has a slight transparent appearance and against a blue sky they would be a darker blue. What blows my mind is people and there wild assumptions of what things are but yet obviously have no background in photography or videography, as a collector of rare and classic lenses for cameras I can tell you that is a UFO, an alien space craft? hell if I know... But it isn't dust, it isn't a malfunction, it isn't birds... The problem really is the fact that a lot of UFO "Hunters" are using really bad equipment like front mounted teleconverters (on an already crap kit lens), mirror lenses, (don't get me started on these things, anything shot with them will be a UFO cause you wont be able to make any detail in them), all of these types of equipment will degrade image quality. IF you are to debunk any type of video footage or image your going to need a few years of learning what a lens is and what it does and how it captures an image. not read a book, but hold one, use it, see the different effects that happen when you change the settings, until than you really have no say in what is that image...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by Socrato

the guy thinks they're "body snatchers"... hopefully he gets the help he needs...

Bugs??? Something tells me you have bad depth perception, if it were to be bugs it would have to be extremely close to the lens, and since it's obviously shot with a tele lens the bug would be blurred to a point where you could not see it, google photography and depth of field...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingMonki

reply to post by Socrato

Bugs??? Something tells me you have bad depth perception, if it were to be bugs it would have to be extremely close to the lens, and since it's obviously shot with a tele lens the bug would be blurred to a point where you could not see it, google photography and depth of field...

Suggest that you do the same do YOU know the cameras type or lens if not you dont know what depth of field it will have for example small digital senors on consumer cameras and camera phones have an extremely large depth of field compared to say a DSLR with a large or full frame sensor. Thats why we need as much info as possible with this type of event!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by WanderingMonki

reply to post by Socrato

Suggest that you do the same do YOU know the cameras type or lens if not you dont know what depth of field it will have for example small digital senors on consumer cameras and camera phones have an extremely large depth of field compared to say a DSLR with a large or full frame sensor. Thats why we need as much info as possible with this type of event!

yes I know all about sensor size, but for a bug to show it would not be captured, I currently walk around all day with 1/2.3" inch sensor which is currently the smallest sensor used in an interchanging lens camera, my other walk around is an aps-c, when shooting landscapes I shoot medium/large format film, so yes I have a really good grasp of DoF and can eyeball DoF. Most consumer video cameras run off a 4/3's sensor, so the DoF will be pretty large but not large enough to have everything in focus with a tele lens, but to capture a bug at it's actual size and still keep the background in focus no matter how large the DoF is utterly impossible with a tele lens, IMPOSSIBLE!!! Quit pretending like you know what your talking about by googling things...

EDIT: basic things can be noticed by just looking at an image without having to know what camera and lens used, thats what being a good photographer is about. I can spot a tele from a standard to wide like a hawk can spot it's prey... What I'm saying is 90% of the jack offs out there pretending like they know what there talking about, photography moves at a very high pace, professional photographers can't keep up with the tech, stuff like this is left to people like me, the collectors, the ones who obsess with the rarity of the lens, japancamerahunter.com check it out, there are people in this world who have seen every lens known to man and have studied them and contemplate them, to add to there collections. These are the people you conspiracy theorist need to be talking, to the people who know there stuff, not some TV camera man who uses the stock equipment offered to him by his company, that guy doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.
edit on 30-10-2012 by WanderingMonki because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
not convinced, his drawings look nothing like what is seen in the video, and his hand gestures are a bit weird, it is like he is trying to hard to convince people his drawings are what is seen in the video.

waving his hands around like casting a spell to show the different angles in his drawings that do not exist in the video.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingMonki

First of all we have NO details on the camera used, if it is a bug we don't know what type or size or if it's actual size as you claimed.

Also I DIDN'T google it MATE OK so get off your high horse, photography has been my hobby for 30+ years started out with manual SLR camera went through a phase of small digital cameras for convenience now have SONY SLT APS-C sensor camera.

SO is that ok with you smarta55
edit on 1-11-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I am a follower of Christ but I believe in UFOs and ETs.
I just don't let myself be close-minded and draw conclusions based on things I see, hear or experience. :-)

My 2¢, I think these are not birds or bugs but aircraft.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The puzzle really is why some people are mislead by a simple things such as a bird or insect passing in front of a lens? Aa already pointed out he can't even work out that he is filming a three-engined aircraft. Why is it always the claim that 'Nothing can travel at those speeds?'.

This guy set up his camera while filming his model aircraft. Look at the speeds and effects of insect and birds crossing in front of the camera.

If you did a trawl at airshows for video footage then a lot of them will have captured fast moving objects. No real mystery as to what these fast moving objects are (birds and bugs) but there will always people unable to comprehend reality.

You Tube is full of them. Just do a search for 'draco probes' and every bug and bird is instantly transformed into a 'UFO probe'

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well got the UFOCapture program and camera going a few day's ago
nothing so far

wife was looking at me kind of funny when she saw me running around the yard in the dard and turning a mini flaslight on and off then checking my computor

But now it pointing up so now UFO or Meteor I'm ready

Ok now remember this was a test run to see if I could post it to YouTube

not a UFO or Meteor ( a mini flasflight going on and off)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join