It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third and Final Presidential Debate Thread.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Obama is to devisive and comes across rude and arrogant and not a real good people person.

link   

Originally posted by Taiyed
reply to post by alternateuniverse

I really don't know where you are getting your polls, the only Yahoo poll I can find is on their politics page, news.yahoo.com... , and Obama is winning that with 72%

And again, you are talking about online polls. The scientifically conducted polls show Obama winning.
edit on 22-10-2012 by Taiyed because: (no reason given)

I took the poll on that yahoo site and it came up 52% Romney 48% Obama.

Your numbers are off.

I know you must think Obama is great for a certain segment of people, but as Romney eloquently pointed out, peoples in Egypt and other countries in that region are not getting more freedom but chaos.

link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by snusfanatic
reply to post by campanionator

As a conservative I will concur with this. Yahoo is about as representative as mailing out a poll via fax machine.

Then what do hip, trendy, youngsters use?

Yo-Hoo?

All the hip and trendy people use ATS.

Queue the Music.................

16 TRILLION Problems, and a debate ain't one.

edit on 22-10-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Taiyed

Contact Yahoo. They don't post their final poll results.

BTW, Yahoo CEO donated $6 Million to Obama campaign.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RCP' (Real Clear Politics) polls aggregrate shows Romney ahead + 0.4%

www.realclearpolitics.com...

RCP Electoral Maps show Romney ahead + 5 electoral votes.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Eh, pretty boring debate for me. Obama did better than Romney, but not by much.

A few parts were funny for me, such as the "less horses and bayonets"

But....will we be fighting aliens soon? When debating about the military budget, Obama : "We have to think about capabilities. We need to think about cyber security, we need to think about space.".....space! Oh yea, totally talking about aliens.

Yes, alien invasion coming soon. I knew it.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
reply to post by otherpotato

Not that I don't find the two party system and the electoral college to be national disgraces...but really? You're one of the relatively few people in all of history to have a vote and instead of rejoicing in that fact while still exercising your right to critique the system, you compare us to Soviet Russia? If there ever was going to be an overthrow of what rights we do have, it would begin with a delegitimization of those rights along the lines of what these kind of comparisons seek to do.

First off - is that even a complete thought? Second: A legitimization of rights? You want to discuss rights? How does Romney represent the rights of anyone who is not a radical christian white man in a suit? Please take your time. I know you will need it.

link   
I don't know why poeple don't go by Obamas record which clearly shows He did not do that good of a job.

link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I think this actor also played Obama in the Epic Rap Battle against Mitt Romney, which despite being cast as evil Romney actually clearly wins haha.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
There were two scientifically conducted polls.

CBS Poll:
www.cbsnews.com...
Obama - 53%
Romney 23%
Tie - 24%

CNN Poll:
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...
Obama - 48%
Romney - 40%

If you want to go by online polls, you can search to find one that supports your viewpoint. CNN online poll has Obama at 73%, Fox News pulled their poll, Yahoo Politics has Obama, but another member said a different Yahoo poll has it tied.

I ignore the online polls because they aren't scientifically conducted. But it is clear to anyone being honest that Obama one this third and final debate by a fairly decent margin.

link   
reply to post by buni11687

As it turns out, a US serviceman tweeted out that they do indeed still use bayonets.

link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

I thought it was hilarious!!!

You may be right !!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by alternateuniverse

National polls don't matter at this point.

I use fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com... to see the state by state since they actually do statistical analysis on all the polls.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

And we used horses in Afghanistan.

Our commander in chief has no clue about the military.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
OK - - that was bizarre.

Obama looked solid and in control.

I'm afraid late night comics are going to make major comedic fodder of Romney.

link   
reply to post by Taiyed

CNN has been in the tank for Obama since the 08 campaign. Why would you think their poll would be unbiased?

link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Nice attempt in playing semantics. It took you that long to make that response? Ok. Whatever.

I don't care if I fit your definition of conservative or Republican. The fact is that I am a registered Republican and I believe that we have to worry more about the people that make America what it is, rather than then blame the people that need help for America's woes.

Food stamps are a small drop in the bucket compared to other spending and it shows the lack of compassion of a certain group of people when they exploit the hardship of others for a political agenda.

link   
Why do people ignore Obamas record of terrible job with the economy and the Libya fiasco?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by buni11687

As it turns out, a US serviceman tweeted out that they do indeed still use bayonets.

Which is why Obama said we have "fewer" bayonets and horses, not that we don't have any.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Taiyed

CNN has been in the tank for Obama since the 08 campaign. Why would you think their poll would be unbiased?

Did you believe their poll after the first debate?

If so, why would you question this one?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I am almost sure the majority of Servicemen don't want Obama as President.

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join