It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Video of Mass UFOs over Manchester -- October 20, 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This "looks" good but lets take a few things into account:

1. The guys youtube channel is ALL ufo's. Personally that alone throws up a red flag.
2. A sighting like this would be filmed by dozens of people. This is a highly populated area after all.
3. There is no info on the interwebs other than this video. Red Flag #2

Taking into account what a previous poster stated about a "glitch" This one seems to have a wafting brown odor to it.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The lack of commentary is because debunkers can only really explain it as CGI.

And since a debunkers mind works like this... "Whats more likely, a CGI animation or aliens?", they will believe in CGI every time.

For someone like myself, who absolutely think aliens are visiting the planet, it doesnt even matter if this is aliens or CGI. Im way past discussing if they are here or not. Im interested in what they are doing here, and stuff like that.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
And one of the commentary under the video:
Great video...Thirdfaseofmoon is ran by the cousins brothers one is named blake,they are also known as cousins brothers productions they are a cgi production company from the big island of hawaii,they made a movie called nightmarchers,which failed hard,which is probably why they are making fake videos now,Aint no ufos in hawaiiLOL....The sad thing is that people actually think this # is real ROFL

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jeanne75018

The vid you posted is enough for me not to believe the YT-poster.
Thanks for that.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The you tube link says it was filmed in Mansfield which is in Nottinghamshire.I myself live in a small villiage in mansfield and have seen orbs many times one of which was 8 to 10 ft away,was even closer to my daughter.our villiage is surrounded by farm lands and woods not a stones throw from sherwood forest, Would like to know where in mansfield footage was filmed.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
haha from the same people you brought you this

damn raptors ^_^

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Very bad CGI and notice how they have adverts enabled on their YT account, this video stinks

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jeanne75018

I hope people don't dis my crappy chinese phone if I ever film a UFO. It may have crappy video and cam but it does get TV when i'm outside for only $160.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
FYOI The location given in the title says Manchester, when on youtube it says Mansfield which is a district of north Nottinghamshire (Robin Hood land & Sherwood forest)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I think I've seen that vid before on here. Its taken from a pc FSX Flight simulator X game and the orbs added on. The original maker of the video DavidTLG came on here to confirm the vid.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Full video below.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 21/10/12 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/10/12 by EnigmaAgent because: extra text

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

You beat me to it.

The author is a known hoaxer making $ from adverts.

I can verify that the environment is in fact FSX because I own the program and I develop 3D aircraft for it at my Eaglesoft site.

It's so difficult to determine what is real or fake anymore in videos, so one needs to consider the author more so than the content.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Whoops, the digital glitch at 1:22 when they all mystery blink off and back on again.

Noticed

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Did you read the comments in that video? It's pretty sad that so many people can be so easily fooled by hoaxes and conjobs. I guess it's true that there is a sucker born every minute.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Thaxter

Sorry but I think they/he hoaxed you on this one. I posted this last night then changed my mind and pulled it before the ATS wolves could have at me.

Just a few tips, I'm no expert but I have learned and I'm just sharing a little of that knowledge....

1. Try to get daytime video if at all possible. I know this video is daytime which is good.
2. It's good to have a couple sources of information. Video is great but eye witness accounts are even better!

Again just a couple tips if anyone wants to add to the list feel free.

I think this case is a hoax simply because this is the only known report. (I checked). Something like this would have been seen by hundreds or thousands of people but nobody else reported it?

Another thing is the way the lights blink on and off....it looks kinda cool but it's fake.
edit on 21-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
What a shame that it's a fake, I've seen an almost identical ufo display in real life (in Norwich) and I got quite excited when I saw this video because it looked so similar!
I wish people wouldn't create fake sightings, it makes it extremely hard to get people to listen to you when you've genuinely seen something!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Very bad quality fake . Im surprised people cant see it. The scale of every thing is wrong from its movements to its speed to its luminosity. It looks like it is floating on top of a pre recorded image like a laser pointer....

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Thaxter

Excellent catch! I am going to read through the thread but I guess what we should look for now are others that saw this as well. Maybe someone else got footage but even if there are reports of others in the area that witnessed these things that would eliminate the idea of CGI. S&F!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Sorry...I have to agree with the others, looks like CGI.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by Thaxter

Excellent catch! I am going to read through the thread but I guess what we should look for now are others that saw this as well. Maybe someone else got footage but even if there are reports of others in the area that witnessed these things that would eliminate the idea of CGI. S&F!

Read back a few posts and what you'll find might save you time looking for other witnesses.

The clip is an admitted simulation created in the FSX environment, ... a flight simulator program.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join