It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British hacker says aliens exist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyLiberalHippie

So all this news coverage and u.s wanting him is all lies then?

Nice going media..you tricked us again!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Just once I would like to see a clear picture, video or even Government document that at the very least cannot be proven to be a hoax, that's all I really want. But concrete proof would also be nice

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If we had full proof of aliens...you can say bye bye to religion and politics

they dont want that to happen

they will lose control

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Why doesnt government Nasa and other agencies created isolated networks for information they dont wanted accessed. Placing ufos secrets on a hackable network is only asking for trouble. Leave holes in a secruity with a sign over it saying keep out, well isnt that just asking for trouble isnt it?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

I have no doubts he was able to hack into NASA, who hasn't, but I have serious doubts he broke into secure military networks and that's because he cannot access secure military networks from the internet.

1) the internet/NIPRNet Unclassified/Sensitive

2) SIPRNet Confidential/Secret

3) JWICS Top Secret & above (includes all lower classifications as well)

That said, there are portals those with clearances and access can use to connect from the interent to SIPRnet/JWICS but I doubt this hacker knows they exists, and good luck to anyone who tries to hack these portals. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If I were setting up a honey pot to trap hackers and I worked at NASA I would load lots of ridiculous files into directories that were hard to break into but not impossible.

That way, the hacker makes progress against files that have no meaning.

Just because you think that you broke into a top secret computer and took files, doesn't mean they are real.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If a hacker new the military had files about aliens he could only know by accessing them. Sadly none of these frauds ever produce copies of the files which they say they can have knowledge of by hacking.

Anyone else see the stupidity of this guys claims?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
www.themarsrecords.com...

According to this guy Michael Relfe, this is a PSYOP and is a sham.

ALways thought it was funny, as in I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
How many threads about this will there be?

Of course, he is telling the truth. Being who his is, a unemployed, hacker working from an old computer in his mother's attic, he has not one shred of credibility to most people.

But most people have not bothered to look at "Star Wars" with a sharp eye or noted the formation of the US Space Force over that time period. So they can reject Gary's statements out of hand as somewhat of a kook and feel satisfied that Uncle has none of that stuff whizzing around up there, why the idea is outrageous! We have a presence in space. We have the shuttle progra.....wait, a minute! Didn't that program end after about 40 years of development and operation and they never bothered to replace it with anything else?

Folks, UFOs are real and we've had ample opportunities to develop craft of similar design. The mysterious black triangles are the proof of that. Or as I like to point out, if you don't believe they are some relatively new, highly sophisticated development of our people, then you must cite them as being ETs. The case is as simple as that. A case based on variousl types of evidence that any intelligence agency in the world would accept as being strong enough to believe that we have exactly what Gary has stated.

The US government wanted him because he had no physical evidence to back up his contention and he would make an excellent example to string up in public to scare the crap out of anybody of our people in the know about any aspect of that secret program and it would seal their mouths shut until the day the program is officially acknowledged.

The sad thing of it is, the common people of this country and others are kept in the dark about the black triangles, but don't you image that most other governments are quite aware of what these craft represent and are feverishly working on their own versions? It is all a game, folks,

WOW!!!
Best post in the whole thread

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
The thing that get's me most about his story is that, he's able to hack into NASA, he's able to open images of crafts from other planets and documents that talk about them. But..he's unable to hit print screen. And not only that, whenever I view something on the internet, I have to actually download it first. But in his case, he's unable to recover any of this from his temp files that would be stored locally on his own machine being that he's already downloaded and viewed them. It's BS!

You clearly have no understanding of how he achieved the hack or why he has no evidence.

First the hack was as SIMPLE as you logging onto your own PC, why? because most of the computers he hacked into still had the DEFAULT username/password logins. That alone should embarrass the hell out of the people responsible for there security. Also it meant he did NOT have to damage the computers software meaning he didnt create millions of dollars worth of damage.

He was on a dialup modem and he was looking at images and documents that were 100's of megabytes in size so he was unable to download them, instead he made them display on the screen of the PC he'd hacked into, then he told that pc to send him a (low res) screen shot, and because he was on a dialup even that took ages to download.

For all we know he may have had the proof you say you require, but it would have been taken when they arrested him!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
How many threads about this will there be?

Of course, he is telling the truth. Being who his is, a unemployed, hacker working from an old computer in his mother's attic, he has not one shred of credibility to most people.

But most people have not bothered to look at "Star Wars" with a sharp eye or noted the formation of the US Space Force over that time period. So they can reject Gary's statements out of hand as somewhat of a kook and feel satisfied that Uncle has none of that stuff whizzing around up there, why the idea is outrageous! We have a presence in space. We have the shuttle progra.....wait, a minute! Didn't that program end after about 40 years of development and operation and they never bothered to replace it with anything else?

Folks, UFOs are real and we've had ample opportunities to develop craft of similar design. The mysterious black triangles are the proof of that. Or as I like to point out, if you don't believe they are some relatively new, highly sophisticated development of our people, then you must cite them as being ETs. The case is as simple as that. A case based on variousl types of evidence that any intelligence agency in the world would accept as being strong enough to believe that we have exactly what Gary has stated.

The US government wanted him because he had no physical evidence to back up his contention and he would make an excellent example to string up in public to scare the crap out of anybody of our people in the know about any aspect of that secret program and it would seal their mouths shut until the day the program is officially acknowledged.

The sad thing of it is, the common people of this country and others are kept in the dark about the black triangles, but don't you image that most other governments are quite aware of what these craft represent and are feverishly working on their own versions? It is all a game, folks,

Someone else replied that they thought your reply was the best in the thread. It's an opinion.

I find fault with this: "Folks, UFOs are real and we've had ample opportunities to develop craft of similar design. The mysterious black triangles are the proof of that. Or as I like to point out, if you don't believe they are some relatively new, highly sophisticated development of our people, then you must cite them as being ETs."

Nothing of the sort! Using our present aerodynamic knowledge we will never create sophisticated craft as UFOs appear to be. It's been tried and failed (see a current thread on this). Our crafts need wings (except for blimps) or they don't fly. We need runways or VTOLs, currently usable only in military craft. The "mysterious" black triangles are really wings and take off and land just like commercial jets. There is no ET anything associated with them or those who build such human craft are retarded. Remember the big math error that rendered the Hubble telescope unusable when first launched? Everything that we send into the skies is 100% human effort, that's all we have.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

The Shrike
Someone else replied that they thought your reply was the best in the thread. It's an opinion.

The Shrike
Nothing of the sort! Using our present aerodynamic knowledge we will never create sophisticated craft as UFOs appear to be. It's been tried and failed (see a current thread on this). Our crafts need wings (except for blimps) or they don't fly. We need runways or VTOLs, currently usable only in military craft. The "mysterious" black triangles are really wings and take off and land just like commercial jets. There is no ET anything associated with them or those who build such human craft are retarded. Remember the big math error that rendered the Hubble telescope unusable when first launched? Everything that we send into the skies is 100% human effort, that's all we have.

That too is just YOUR opinion.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

The Shrike

The Shrike

Of course! Forums are really opinion boards 'cause that's all we can offer. But you made a claim which was your opinion devoid of the possibility of evidence. Once again, you stated: "Folks, UFOs are real and we've had ample opportunities to develop craft of similar design. The mysterious black triangles are the proof of that. Or as I like to point out, if you don't believe they are some relatively new, highly sophisticated development of our people, then you must cite them as being ETs.

Your opinion, without the benefit of something to make it sound plausible. Have you gained access to "black triangle" technology? Can you speak about them with authority? I simply didn't agree with your comments.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

The Shrike

The Shrike

Of course! Forums are really opinion boards 'cause that's all we can offer. But you made a claim which was your opinion devoid of the possibility of evidence. Once again, you stated: "Folks, UFOs are real and we've had ample opportunities to develop craft of similar design. The mysterious black triangles are the proof of that. Or as I like to point out, if you don't believe they are some relatively new, highly sophisticated development of our people, then you must cite them as being ETs.

Your opinion, without the benefit of something to make it sound plausible. Have you gained access to "black triangle" technology? Can you speak about them with authority? I simply didn't agree with your comments.

Sorry dude but your not paying attention, I wrote no such thing.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well, we're about to find out what these things are. Jacques Vallee surmised they were demonic entities because they lie like no other.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Why would he incriminate himself by openly admitting he hacked in to the pentagon? I would think if he found nothing substantial he would just deny it all around. And if the pentagon is claiming millions in damages from him simply poking around then i have to laugh, that would imply he went around trashing hardware from remote access or software even operating systems being destroyed, which is it pentagon? It's been 10 years. We never got an answer where those trillions went missing from the pentagon the day before 911 did we?
dont expect a anwser either.

I think it's fairly obvious the pentagon's buthurt stems from it's dirty little secrets being known. Many people see Gary as the good guy in this even a hero and even many of the american people like myself think of the pentagon as the Death Star. This is a good thing, we are being denied the truth a truth we have a right to know no matter how receptive we are to it be it ET, Time Travelers, Inter Dimensional beings, Angels or Demons or if they are all the same. If around half the population believe there is a cover up and believe Aliens exist then the powers that be are going to great effort to keep the other half convoluted and in denial then they have all ready lost. How long do we have to continue this charade? Governments have been disclosing this phenomena and confirming UFO's the last couple of years yet our government sits there with it's lousy poker face. It's been 60 years now of denial in the face of a people that have become aware of this cover up so much it's become a meme.

Had it been Lulzsec that hax0red and released the booty that was plundered would people believe it real? I think Gary did the right thing just like bradley manning, it was ethical because he was trying to benefit humanity attaining this knowledge.

@Pentagon U MAD?

edit on 18-10-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well if he is telling the truth, then the aliens are evil. They conspire with our government, in secrecy, against us. All of us. We're screwed.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Every single time I try to believe, I get burned.

Is it worth it in the long run?

Belief in what?
Aliens existing is a near mathmatical certainty...
Now, are they visiting here...that is a good question.

I tend to believe that they could be...(fairly safe belief). Now, finding proof that would turn that could be to are, well, that is interesting, but I have nothing invested in justification towards my belief..so, if something is awesome, but then flops in the end, meh, it wasn't part of my belief to begin with..interest, sure, but belief? well, nothing should be believed until qualified scientists weigh in with proof.

Also why I don't believe in a soul, but I do believe there could be more than just life going on here...its all the same thing really.

What I don't understand personally is how people can believe in a religion, yet find the belief in aliens nonsense..when in the material universe, the alien thing makes far, far more sense to being almost obvious, and the other is supernatural magic that makes no logical sense.

So ya...next time your feeling the burn, note that the flamethrower holders are probably more crazy than you to begin with

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
Well if he is telling the truth, then the aliens are evil. They conspire with our government, in secrecy, against us. All of us. We're screwed.

Yes that is why they are so evasive and elusive, imho they control our government/governments by proxy. This is why suppression of commercial pilots and military witnesses is ruled with an iron fist. Even j allen hynek the most staunch debunker came to the realization he was being lied to and kept out of the "real know" by his handlers. The agenda is unclear why or what these beings are doing, there are many theories but the way i see it "they" started to flex muscles in the 1950's at our world powers showing them whos boss. It's a squadron of UFO's flying over our capitol making a point, like a foreign occupation marching parade.

This may be real after all
www.thewatcherfiles.com...
edit on 18-10-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

snip
Sorry dude but your not paying attention, I wrote no such thing.

The board format can sometimes cause confusion. Without identifying you I was referring only to your comment:

"WOW!!!
Best post in the whole thread "

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join