It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you been to a higher plane of existance? Your help is needed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'm at place in my life where i am lost, but feel positive about myself and my situation. I feel that opening my third eye will help in realizing my purpose on earth. My attempts at astral projection have not worked. So, I need help. I am aware that someone who is gifted can help others find their way to this plane. Will you meet me in meditation and be my compass? No need for crazy or humorous responses; I am in serious need. Can you "wake me up"?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You have to be now. Right now is when everything happens. Your mind is like a monkey or a video that plays from the moment you get up even while you sleep. This video never plays the present moment, its always in the past or future. Start with this vid.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

thanks, mr. herder. eckhart tolle is amazing. im watching this now.

edit on 16-10-2012 by cosmicslop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Jesus said, If those who lead you say to you, ‘Look, the kingdom is in the sky’, then the birds of the sky will get there before you….If they say to you, ‘It is in the sea,’ then the fish will get there before you. And: His disciples said to him, ‘When will the resurrection of the dead come, and when will the new world come?’ He said to them, ‘What you look forward to has already come, but you do not recognize it.’

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicslop

It seems you're in longing phase. Don't know what Spiritual path you follow, but it's going to help if you approach a Philosophy of some sort that will help you attain and achieve. The key is Unconditional Love or Absolute Love, and then apply. It will make this phase easier when choosing to live life more consciously, hense being "aware of being aware", and then cleansing the mind of the negative thoughts into positive ones, while learning, and choosing to mold your character into a Loving Likeness. This will significantly assist you in evolving consciousness, and finding yourself becoming a Self-Aware/Self-Realized Individual. This is a life journey, it doesn't end at Self- Discovery, it is merely the beginning....If you ever feel lost or helpless, never be afraid to study a philosophy like Buddha, Krishna, Lao Tzu, Tao, ect to assist you in your path...... Or any Self-Help book that you find interesting which will help you modify your internal ignorant behavior patterns. Step by step, you will grow. Hope this helps :-)

p.s. no one can awaken you. this is your journey. xoxox

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicslop

One more thing. Make sure you "apply". If you do not, nothing you read or philosophy you embark on will help you. It will become an accepted "Principle" just like anything else, but never achieve results. The key is to deliberately, apply. Find out what the Egos are, and whichever ones, you are weak on, work on. The rest continue to master or work on.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chika98

thank you, chika. i feel that i am on the cusp of a higher understanding. i will take your words and recommendations to heart and mind.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicslop
I'm at place in my life where i am lost, but feel positive about myself and my situation. I feel that opening my third eye will help in realizing my purpose on earth. My attempts at astral projection have not worked. So, I need help. I am aware that someone who is gifted can help others find their way to this plane. Will you meet me in meditation and be my compass? No need for crazy or humorous responses; I am in serious need. Can you "wake me up"?

OK, I will help as best I can. You did not go into any detail of how you trained yourself for astral travel, but I assume you read a few books. The key to astral travel is accessing the Female Brain, the right side of your head. How to do it? Just go over there. See how peaceful it is? It takes much practice to be able to stay there for an extended time, but in time, you will be able to go there any time you wish. This is the supernatural brain.
I like to use soft nature sounds, such as waves on a beach. Ask your guide for protection and guidance. Now go as deep as you can go, and concentrate on forming a copy of yourself right above you. As soon as this takes shape, just begin to transfer your conciousness to the corporal body and off you go. In time, you will be able to just go, provided conditions are right. I do not go much any more, but when younger, I travelled to many places in the Universe. In some of the places, I clearly was not wanted there, and was slammed back into my body. Your initial destination is all yours, but after you reach it, just allow your mind to drift.

I once happened to see myself in something shiny, and I looked something like this:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thank you for sharing. Astral projection sounds like something very advanced. I've heard of many people being able to do this. Personal Out of Body experiences seem to be similar to astral projections, in your experience is it the same? Or can there be a separation?

new topics

top topics

join