It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE FALCON PROJECT – The search for the legendary sasquatch.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
THE FALCON PROJECT – The most penetrating search for the legendary sasquatch ever undertaken.

William Barnes of the falcon project plans to work with a team that includes one scientist to conduct night time fly overs of know and reported bigfoot hotspots around america with a 45-foot camera mounted remote controlled custom-built airship with infrared and thermal imaging with high definition, being undetected to the apparently very sensitive hearing and night vision of the BigFoot on the ground.

William Barnes, a gold dredger whose current endeavor was inspired by an alleged encounter with a Bigfoot-like creature he claims to have had in 1997, thinks the helium-filled craft will allow his team to succeed where others have failed due to its unprecedented advantages in two key areas: stealth and maneuverability.

So this should finally put to rest the BigFoot myth, I've kinda been on the fence when it came to a living hominoid after watching a great lecture by Lloyd pye, so this will be interesting to keep a eye on.

Thanks to its gyroscopically stabilized housing, the ship's camera is protected against a common shortcoming of purported video footage of quasi-mythical creatures: a suspiciously shaky image.

While there has never been any definitive evidence suggesting that giant bipedal apes roam the wilds of North America largely undetected, the Falcon Project does have a bona fide scientist as its principal investigator.

Jeff Meldrum, a professor of anatomy and anthropology at Idaho State University, is the rare academic who entertains and actively investigates the possibility that Bigfoot, or something like it, exists.

Jeffrey Meldrum said

"Even if definitive DNA sequence data point to the existence of a novel species, it will not suddenly become easy to study such a rare and elusive primate in the field. That's where the Falcon Project comes in,"

In 2011, Meldrum was invited to take part in a high-profile Russian expedition to find that country's brand of unverified wildman, the yeti.
The expedition garnered international attention when researchers claimed to have found "indisputable proof" of the yeti, but Meldrum concluded the entire expedition seemed to be an orchestrated publicity stunt, with all of the supposed evidence planted in advance, according to AOL.com.

The airship, named Aurora Mk II, is expected to be completed in the spring.
Anyway i found this quite interesting so though i share it with you.

If you want more information, and detail's on this search for the sasquatch visit.

The Falcon Project

edit on 16-10-2012 by TheMaverick because: Pic Added

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I copied this from OP... "William Barnes, a gold dredger whose current endeavor was inspired by an alleged encounter with a Bigfoot-like creature."

BIGFOOT ! ...worth more than Gold!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thankyou for showing this......lets hope they dont do one trip then give up.
I think most of us have proposed the same idea as this one....I remember watching a tv show about tracking deer in England with infrared cameras on helos, and thought that would be ideal for Bigfoot searching.
Great to see some action. Cant wait for the results.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Yeah that blimp isn't going to cause all kinds of false ufo reports or anything

More supposed links to the big hairy guy and UFO's/aliens on the way?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
uhh ... hello?... uhh, yes?... uhh, this is, uhh ... Bigfoot calling ...uhh. I'd uhh... like to report a uhh...a UFO, uhh.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
uhh ... hello?... uhh, yes?... uhh, this is, uhh ... Bigfoot calling ...uhh. I'd uhh... like to report a uhh...a UFO, uhh.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Bigfoot™ - The Official Guide

All these years and not a single corpse, I guess bigfoot is either immortal or bequest to be cremated.

new topics

top topics

join