It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific proof of God/superior being!!??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fromnorth
If it is a god, something that is showned as being man like, then no wonder he made such a mess when he or it created man.Why did it take the shape of man when he came, such a lowly creature as shown in what we know of our history.
Go, multiply, he or it would have said. There are so many of us that, the way it's going, we will drown in our own excrement or it will destroy through the bacterias that come from it. It has started even in modern states or countries.
People go in hospital for treatments of many sorts but many come out worse and die from these bacterias, yes, excrements.
How or when will people wake up to the danger. Weapons of mass destruction, indeed, it's "#" and no bull.
Need proof, study the stats. 300 deaths in one modern hospital from C Difficile. SARS was nothing in comparison.

I could consider responding to this post if I had clue what the point of it is. Are you arguing that God doesn't exist because you know of a filthy hospital?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

However when someone is completly dead it is not possibly to revive them by meens of any energy type we know of(heat electricity kinetic light ext...). Therefore it must be an energy i will identify as life energy.

It's not possible to bring back people after they're dead primarily due to brain damage that would come a little while after death. To me, the "energy" you speak of is chemical reactions through the body... not a "soul" energy type of thing. When you die, your heart stops beating, you stop breathing, these energy-causing things cease to be, thus causing death. IMO, it has nothing to do with God, or anything of that sort.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Let's jump on the way back machine:
Going back a few hundred years, they had no "proof" of most of the "theories" that are around now. As the years progressed we learned and brought forth more ideas, gained knowledge of the way that things worked. I think that when we actually gain Scientific proof of God, the believers won't want to know it, and nonbelievers will say that it doesn't prove anything.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbrezharly
I think that when we actually gain Scientific proof of God, the believers won't want to know it, and nonbelievers will say that it doesn't prove anything.

There will never be 'scientific proof' of God... such is the nature of deities. The believers will never need scientific proof. Conversely, you can't scientifically disprove the existence of a deity.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattison0922

Originally posted by fromnorth
If it is a god, something that is showned as being man like, then no wonder he made such a mess when he or it created man.Why did it take the shape of man when he came, such a lowly creature as shown in what we know of our history.
Go, multiply, he or it would have said. There are so many of us that, the way it's going, we will drown in our own excrement or it will destroy through the bacterias that come from it. It has started even in modern states or countries.
People go in hospital for treatments of many sorts but many come out worse and die from these bacterias, yes, excrements.
How or when will people wake up to the danger. Weapons of mass destruction, indeed, it's "#" and no bull.
Need proof, study the stats. 300 deaths in one modern hospital from C Difficile. SARS was nothing in comparison.

I could consider responding to this post if I had clue what the point of it is. Are you arguing that God doesn't exist because you know of a filthy hospital?

Since you don't get the point, no need to. One hospital is just an example.
In one major city, there are twelve of them now under government scrutiny.
This city does not have to beware of bombs.
Through our land, there are hundreds. The spread of human refuse bacterias kill thousands each day. Many are children.
Still, don't bother. As said by many on this forum, a believer is a believer who needs no facts, no stats.
One thing is sure, I keep away from those who would save me or my soul, happy to be alive and well.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Since you don't get the point, no need to. One hospital is just an example.
In one major city, there are twelve of them now under government scrutiny.
This city does not have to beware of bombs.
Through our land, there are hundreds. The spread of human refuse bacterias kill thousands each day. Many are children.
Still, don't bother. As said by many on this forum, a believer is a believer who needs no facts, no stats.
One thing is sure, I keep away from those who would save me or my soul, happy to be alive and well.

Where are you from that the bacteria from human excrement kills thousands, including many children each day? I never said I didn't believe you. I said I had no idea what you were talking about. A person must understand before they can believe. But I would still ask: What the hell are you talking about, and what does it have to do with title of this thread?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
ive seen my grandmas soul departing her body

ive departed from my body 3 times in a row.

ill tell you the feeling, it was in my heart, my soul was round
and all around me was fire, a "burn" it was the most soothing
feeling of all time, the heat was so hot that it cause no pain,
no pain because i wasnt attached to my brain, i felt it reataching
and it sucked, I even tried flying around the room before some strange
strings of energy grabed me and i was back in my head.

i know the soul exists

i see the light

i see infinatly

i can visualise anything in full detail

ive almost been struck by lightning manytimes

i can project my mind into space, and anywhere in the world i can think of

ive had so many spiritual journeys its not funny

i can think in music, deapth instruments, you name it

i have made orbs of energy

i have witnessed ufo's and aliens

i remember the big bang, pitch black, self aware of non - exsistance,
boom light, dream, light, sound, feelings, inventions
big bang = birth of conciousness

i can time travel in my mind

i can see the future

ive had dreams that come true

i can remember being 0 years old and what i was thinking and the sound
of my thoughts

i have read minds, my mind has been read

god controls time

the universe is gods brain, you are personas

jesus lives, is 21, in christchurch new zealand, biblical times guys.
he is the eyes of god, superior being, can see all, an alien, experimental
of this planet

your programed to believe or defy, you are all programs, earth is
a computer and battery of energy

the universe is trying to clone itself, so its not lonely anymore, into our
souls, next big bang, i see the end of the world coming, i know where
when and how, how we will fall into infinity, forever, dead souls are just
suspended in space untill the time is right to colapse all our souls in, into
darkness, then boom, next big bang, we are all gods

i have drowned, had heart attacks, electrocuted, died in my sleep, just
to realise life is a programed dream

i close my eyes and go straight into REM, visualise anything, i am a computer